Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite songs?

User Profile: Lovelyperson1
Lovelyperson1 November 18th, 2022

What is everyone’s favorite songs? I really like All of me by John legend. I also love sunshine by Skott what about you?

47
User Profile: KolKol
KolKol November 22nd, 2022

@Lovelyperson1 I like Cavetown. They're always super chill and comforting.

1 reply
User Profile: Lovelyperson1
Lovelyperson1 OP November 23rd, 2022

@KolKol

i love cavetown

load more
User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 November 23rd, 2022

Right now my favorite songs are

Hover like a Goddess by Willow

Dopamine by Jackson Wang

Cuff It by Beyoncé

Authors of Forever by Alicia Keys

User Profile: RajviD05
RajviD05 November 24th, 2022

@Lovelyperson1

I love Conan Gray's songs!

User Profile: enthusiasticIdea9559
enthusiasticIdea9559 November 24th, 2022

Starlight by the Supermen Lovers.

User Profile: Regmo
Regmo November 24th, 2022

@Lovelyperson1 "Diamond ***" by Natasha Leggero.

User Profile: jesus88
jesus88 November 24th, 2022

@Lovelyperson1 idk about songs but some of fav bands are Palace, Mt Joy, The neighbourhood and Mild orange. They're all magical and i cannot choose a favorite song, they're all amazing. I totally recommend checking them out if you like indie music <3. I am also going to start releasing music soon so if you wanna keep yourself updated here's a link of my channel: *link removed*

edited - link removed due to offsite contact - EmotionsListener 24 Nov 2022

User Profile: Supergirl134679
Supergirl134679 November 24th, 2022

@Lovelyperson1

I love indian music so I will not my fav indian song cuz i just cant choose but I love music by jass manak and coke studio. I love the beatle let it be and i want to hold your hand. I love the songs dust in the wind, I am leaving on a jetplane, and feilds of gold

User Profile: Cr1msonwoud
Cr1msonwoud November 24th, 2022

@Lovelyperson1

I really like the band car seat headrest

User Profile: blissart
blissart November 24th, 2022

i still feel solace in Boney M :)

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop November 24th, 2022

Composers: M.S. Viswanathan, Ilaiyaraja and Vidyasagar.