Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Make your own Music Album!

September 4th, 2022


I invite you to make your own music album! No, no, you won't need to write songs😛 Just pick your top 10 and that would be your album!


You can post your top 10 songs of all time (your Music Album) in reply to this thread! Songs could be in any language, or it could even be a mix of songs from different languages😃


_1662283887.0be22fcf2b578989ff6c9316ac7415da.jpg


Go you, Music Lovers!


108
December 31st, 2022

@Fristo

Ah, this is super hard, like it depends on my mood and such, but here are my favs for the current time!

1. Monsters by All Time Low, Demi Lovato, and blackbear

2. Complicated by Avril Lavigne

3. Midnight Rain by Taylor Swift

4. Lessa Bahinlha by Ramy Essam

5. Meddle About by Chase Atlantic

6. Colors by Halsey

7. The Reaper by Keshi

8. RED by Survive Said The Prophet

9. Stay Alive by Jungkook from BTS

10. Comedy by Gen Hoshino

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 31st, 2022

Not ranked in any particular order...

  • Fugitive Blues - Lightnin Hopkins
  • Thunderstruck - AC/DC
  • Te Deum in C Major - Anton Bruckner
  • Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman) - Led Zeppelin
  • Walk This Way - Run DMC, Aerosmith
  • Shake 'Em On Down - Mississippi Fred McDowell
  • Siegfried's Funeral March - Richard Wagner
  • How Many Years - Howlin' Wolf
  • You Can't Get That Stuff No More - Tampa Red & Georgia Tom
  • Superbeast - Rob Zombie
User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 January 7th, 2023

@Fristo

probably 5 cups of one direction, 3 cups of a bunch of rappers, 2 tablespoons of halsey, 3 teaspoons of Panic! at the Disco, and finally a sprinkle of Panic! at the Disco. Iono man, it's really hard to pick a top 10 hahahha

User Profile: neonOcean7350
neonOcean7350 January 8th, 2023

@FristoMy music favorites list is way too long! Especially since I grew up in the '70's and that was where all the really 'great' music originated from 😜. Zeppelin, Peter Frampton, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Stones, and so many more! There was never a decade like it when it came to music, at least rock and roll. Over the years, as rock music changed, so did my taste for music. Nearly 20 years ago I developed a love for country music and never went back. So here's a list of my top 10 favorite songs, but just from the past couple of years, not of all time greats.

Sand In My Boots by Morgan Wallen

Son of A Sinner by Jelly Roll

To Be Loved By You by Parker McCollum

Give Heaven Some *** by HARDY

Don't Come Lookin' by Jackson Dean

Wait In the Truck. by HARDY and Lainey Wilson

Son of A by Dillon Carmichael

U Girl by Walker Hayes

If I Ever Get You Back by Morgan Wallen

She Got The Best of Me by Luke Combs





User Profile: beefbulgogiii
beefbulgogiii January 9th, 2023

@Fristo

its so hard to pick favorites, i have over 500 songs in my playlist haha

1. first love/late spring -mitski

2. you -m1v

3. real men -mitski

4. te llevo conmigo -destroy boys

5. drink- destroy boys

6. i love my boyfriend- princess chelsea

7. sunflower- michele leigh

8. snap out of it- arctic monkeys

9. knee socks- arctic monkeys

10. secret door- arctic monkeys

User Profile: navyHouse3677
navyHouse3677 January 12th, 2023

@Fristo

💮Navy's Album 💮


Song_Singers


Pretty's from the inside _ Chloe Adams


Older _Sasha Alex Salon


Be somebody _ Phill Good


Burn it down _Linkin Park


Whatever it takes _ Imagine Dragons


Frozen_Madonna


Changes _Hayd


Runaway _Aurora


Bones _ Imagine Dragons


Bittersweet Symphony _The Veer


Outside _Elle Grounding

Zingaat _Ajay Atul

Muqabla _Parampara Thakur and Yash Narvekar








2 replies
User Profile: navyHouse3677
navyHouse3677 January 12th, 2023

@navyHouse3677

Some more i have lol


Manic Monday _The bangels


Thousand years _ Chritina Perri


Burning Gold _Chritina Perri


Roar_Katty perri


Speed of sound _Coldplay


A sky full of stars _ Coldplay


Kersariya _ Arjit Singh


I want something just like this _ Coldplay


Fight song _ Rachel


Brave _ Sara Baralles


Bijle bijle _ Hardy Sandhu

Ovata vava



1 reply
January 22nd, 2023

@navyHouse3677 Fight Song's nice!


_1674368945.fight song.png


load more
January 22nd, 2023

@navyHouse3677 Nice message, Pretty's on the inside!


_1674371244.maxresdefault.jpg

load more
User Profile: hopeisacure
hopeisacure January 13th, 2023

really not sure where to even start to get down to 10 songs, but off the top of my head

Blind Melon's "Change"

Mad Season's "All Alone"

The Clash's "London Calling"

Morphine's "In Spite of Me"

Nada Surf's "When I Was Young"

System of a Down's "Lonely Day"

Nirvana's "Serve the Servants"

Bob Dylan's "Maggie's Farm"

The Kinks' "I'm Not Like Everybody Else"

PJ Harvey's "This Mess We're In"

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 January 22nd, 2023

@Fristo

Great idea, I will work on a list and come back soon!~

User Profile: GlisteningEmbers
GlisteningEmbers January 23rd, 2023

@Fristo

I love your idea! The top ten songs that would be on my album are....

1.) I'm Not a Cynic by Alec Benjamin

2.) love song by YUNGBLUD

3.) Teen Titans Theme Song

4.) Long Black Limousine by Elvis Presley

5.) Roses by Shawn Mendes

6.) Ocean Eyes by Bille Eilish

7.) Somewhere in Ann Arbor by Anson Seabra

8.) One by Lewis Capaldi

9.) In the Kitchen by Renee Rapp

10.) I Built a Friend by Alec Benjamin


Thanks for reading!! I hope you go check all these out! :)

1 reply
January 23rd, 2023

@theHeadspaceSystem I'm not a cynic -such creative music and lyrics!


_1674450040.st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg


it's okay to have a bad day💛


load more
User Profile: Beechie
Beechie January 23rd, 2023

Ok there's SO many songs that I like. I'll just post the ones I've been listening to most often recently:

1) Mi chiamava- Diego Lazzari

2)Die for you- The Weeknd

3)Defenceless- Louis Tomlinson

4)Kill Bill- SZA

5)Smells like teen spirit- Nirvana

6)Le parole lontane- Maneskin

7)Pray for me- The Weeknd

8)Mi manchi- Paky Glory

9)Leave out all the rest- Linkin Park

10)Made of Gold- Ibeyi

1 reply
January 23rd, 2023

@hardworkingBeechwood6063 May we leave behind only the good feelings for one another, and be able to leave out all the rest💛


Leave out all the rest


screenshot-2023-01-23-10-40_1674450702.38 AM.png


load more