Song Playlist for Survival

Heyo! Music-lovers, come out!
As we know music can help us to get through things and inspires us to keep moving forward. There are songs that are highly relatable and could express the emotions we're feeling when we, ourselves, couldn't even find the right words to describe them.
I created this thread so we can share the songs which have helped us in overcoming the struggles we've faced for the past years and gonna be facing in the future as 2017 is nearing its end and 2018 is approaching.
You can list any songs you want to share but please be mindful of the triggering and explicit ones. Just a suggestion, you can also put the song titles and artists on hyperlinks just like the list below, but it's up you!
Here are some random songs from my personal playlist I usually listen to:
This is Gospel (Piano Version) by Panic! At The Disco
Broken Home (Woke up waiting's cover) by 5SOS
A lot of Panic! at the Disco songs, like 'Hallelujah' and 'Victorious'. They're very upbeat.
'I hope to be around' by Men I Trust
breathe - lee hi
end of a day - jonghyun [tbh all of his songs]
red velvet [most of their songs are rlly happy nd uplifting just listening to them makes me feel sm better but my favs are: second date, red flavor, one of these nights]
iu's songs too
Check this out...
There Will Be Time by Mumford & Sons, beautiful song and good in really desperate moments
"The fighter" by Gym Class Hero's and Ryan Tedder & "Keep on keepin' on" by Gym Class Hero's and Brendon Urie.
Scars- i prevail
One more time-i prevail
Throne-bring me the horizon
Hello World - Lady Antebellum. The song resognates with me a day after I wanted to say goodbye to this world but, this song brings me back. It always does. I needed to share this. Love you guys.
3 Things by Jason Mraz :)
ALAN WALKER , SIA and IMAGINE DRAGONS are my fave !
@painlol78me mine to I just love imagine dragons absolutely awesome 👍