Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: coolGreenTurtle
coolGreenTurtle July 24th, 2021
I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor! 🎀
User Profile: a2222222222
a2222222222 August 3rd, 2021

Ok so I'm a music fanatic lol I listen to a lot of music here are some faves
Songs:
i believe is a thing called love- the darkness
Got to love some y2k pop punk stuff :) definitely a favorite

fame-David Bowie
love this song I play guitar so I also find this one fun to play

welcome to paradise- green day
have to include some more classic pop punk Green Day just hits different lol

godzilla- the blue oyster cult
just such a good song definitely worth a listen

what is and what should never be-Led Zeppelin
Great song very dynamic and fun to play also a very nice bass line 2

london calling-the clash
just s good band highly recommend good lyrics 2
albums:
(now as u can we by my pfp I'm a sucker for the offspring lol)
Americana-the offspring
smash-the offspring
rise and fall rage and grace- the offspring
specters-the blue oyster cult
dookie-Green Day

bands/artists:
Green Day
the offspring
the blue oyster cult
the beatles
goldfinger
led Zeppelin
the clash
Pink Floyd
nirvana
the ramones
Janice joplin
queen
sweet
david Bowie


User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 3rd, 2021

Good choice

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 6th, 2021

"Lovestruck" V-Factory

User Profile: charmingTalker8509
charmingTalker8509 September 18th, 2021

I am listening/learning ed sheeran songs (aka prefect) I love his songs so I am inspired by his music so I will make my own music (aka my new song that is going to come out soon so name is just hold me closer)

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 21st, 2021

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: forthesun
forthesun October 15th, 2021

Decay Waves by Rafael Anton Irisarri. I like repetitive music that will changer so slowly that you will only realize you are somewhere else once it's too late. I use to meditate and breath.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 4th, 2021

"Whatever It Takes" Imagine Dragons

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 22nd, 2022

“Friday” Rebecca Black (it is playing on the radio in the car lol)

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 January 23rd, 2022

Right now I am listening to "Niinku Mun Unissa" of Sima.