Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: sensitiveLemon
sensitiveLemon April 29th, 2015

Bloosho eyes by WynnieHarris

User Profile: SelfDefense153
SelfDefense153 April 29th, 2015

that first Get Up Kids record

User Profile: Sbk3
Sbk3 April 29th, 2015

The song that goes..::: people fall in love in mysterious ways..... I'll keep making the same mistakes... BABY NOW, take you into your loving arms...

1 reply
User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 April 30th, 2015

thinking out loud by ed sherran....great song i hear it a few times a day

load more
User Profile: calmWriter5026
calmWriter5026 April 29th, 2015

How to save a life, the fray

User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 April 30th, 2015

chasing cars bynow patrol

User Profile: DakotaPrinc
DakotaPrinc April 30th, 2015


This music is so perfectheart

And everything I was
And everything that I've become
Just falls into the end

- Nothing Left to Lose

User Profile: Mike511
Mike511 April 30th, 2015

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

User Profile: purpleLemon5563
purpleLemon5563 April 30th, 2015

Im Low On Gas and You Need A Jacket by Pierce The Veil

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat April 30th, 2015

Glad you came by the wanted

User Profile: FlowerInDisguise19
FlowerInDisguise19 April 30th, 2015

The Name of Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vSyft_58SY ❤

​Also, feel free to check this out!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWAHtDXuCPc(Awesomee! San Holo is the best)❤