Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

World Pianist day - share your favourite piano piece!

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat November 8th, 2022

Music lovers unite! Today (Nov 8) is World Pianist Day, a time to celebrate all the beautiful pieces created by pianists and the emotions the music can create. 🎹

Not a fan of classical pieces? Don't worry - there are at least five major types of piano music, such as: classical piano, jazz piano, Pop Rock Piano, R&B Piano, and Blues Piano. 🎶

As a piano and classical lover myself, here are some of my current listens:

La fugitive by Lindolfo Gargiulo, Beethoven’s Silence by Ernesto Cortázar, L' arrivée sur l'ile by Manon Clément.

_1667910502.ivanna-blinova-311693-unsplash.jpg

[Image consists of someone playing the piano]


🎼 Can you play the piano, or any other instrument?

🎼 What's your favourite piece(s) of piano to listen to?

🎼 How does playing or listening to piano make you feel?


Tagging the Hobby Zone subcommunity tag list

(If you want to be added/removed click here!)

@Aileen1114117 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @corinnajoyhenryluv @CosmicMiracle @EmotionsListener @enigmaticsmile321 @FallandWinterPlease00 @HealingTalk @Helpingheart23 @hiraxx @independentFig7852 @jujubears @LadyOrgasma @Lou73 @Meifeng @Merliah001 @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @NicholasW @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @SerenitysFire @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @thandocilo @theboymoana @tidyHickory3283 @Walker7957 @WarmLightXO @WorriedMagpie

24
User Profile: SerenityLyn
SerenityLyn November 11th, 2022

I like Liebestraum by Liszt.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener November 12th, 2022

@SleepyShyCat

Thank you so much for this post that is music to our ears!

🎼 Can you play the piano, or any other instrument?

I used to play the flute, and tried to learn to play the piano, I would still like to learn but it seems unlikely at this point.

🎼 What's your favourite piece(s) of piano to listen to?

Hmm this is a tricky one, I like lots of different kinds of classical music, even my 'relaxing classical piano' or piano versions of some of my favourite love songs etc. So it really depends on my mood I guess.

🎼 How does playing or listening to piano make you feel?

I would say my mood informs my listening and then the listening reinforces my mood.

Thank you again for this piece of pianist perfection!

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 November 17th, 2022

Can you play the piano or any other instrument?

No, but I would love to learn violin someday! 🙈

🎼 What's your favorite piece(s) of piano to listen to?

Beethoven (Fur Elise)

🎼 How does playing or listening to the piano make you feel?

Sometimes, it is soothing especially when the melody is calm and not too loud on the ears.
@SleepyShyCat