Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

share how you feel or about your situation using a song lyric here!

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging July 13th, 2022

the title says it! sometimes it's hard for us to share how we are feeling and music does it for some of us, something we can simply relate and have a creative outlet to express. everyone can come and share to this thread as many times as needed!

_1657730913.IMG_00461.jpg

[no idea what is this picture in my gallery but so cool lol; image description: a close focus on guitar - person holding it, fingers over strings]

83
User Profile: heavenlyHug9328
heavenlyHug9328 July 20th, 2022

@theriverissinging


And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah
I'm so used to sharing
Love only left me alone
But I'm at one with the silence

- Marshmello , silence

User Profile: Bangtan713
Bangtan713 July 21st, 2022

I couldn’t choose a specific part of the song so I just chose the whole song. It’s called Lost by BTS. These are the English translations of the lyrics since the song is originally in Korean. Also there is a link to the YouTube audio at the bottom.


I'm still standing here with my eyes closed

Lost between the deserts and oceans

I'm still wandering

Where should I go yeah

I didn't know there were this many

Paths I can't go and paths I can't take

I never felt this way before

Am I becoming an adult?


This is too hard, is this path right for me

I am confused

Never leave me alone

I still believe even though it's unbelievable

To lose your path

Is the way to find that path


Lost my way

Constantly pushing without rest

Within the harsh rainstorms

Lost my way

Within a complicated world without an exit

Lost my way

Lost my way

No matter how much I wander

I want to believe in my path


Lost my way

Found my way

Lost my way

Found my way


I once saw an ant going somewhere

There is no way to find the path at once

Constantly crashing and crawling forward

To find something to eat

Roaming for days

You know

There is a reason for all this frustration

I believe that we're on the right path

If we ever find it

We will return home at once

Just like an ant


This is too hard, is this path right for me

I am so confused

Don't you leave me alone

I still want to believe even though it's unbelievable

To lose your path

Is the way to find that path


Lost my way

Constantly pushing without rest

Within the harsh rainstorms

Lost my way

Within a complicated world without an exit

Lost my way

Lost my way

I wander

I want to believe in my path


So long

Goodbye to my hope with no promise

So long

Even if I’m slow I will walk with my own feet

Because I know this path is mine to take

Even of I go back, I will reach this path eventually

I never I will never

I will never lose my dream


Lost my way

Constantly pushing without rest

Within the harsh rainstorms

Lost my way

Within a complicated world without an exit

Lost my way

Lost my way

I wander

I want to believe in my path


Lost my way

Found my way

Lost my way

Found my way



https://youtu.be,-YIj6H4ShQA

User Profile: aal1yahsAlt
aal1yahsAlt July 21st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Beauty is a knife I've been holding by the blade swallowing my pride so I won't eat anything It's all a lie, honestly, it's eating me alive They're all like "Did you change your hair?" "Did you lose a little weight?" "You should keep it up 'cause it really looks great" I hate that I always look my best When I'm dying on the inside>>>> I wish I could break the mirror That makes me feel like I should fucking disappear And drown my demons in a bathtub filled with tears No matter what I try, they always seem to come back to life...What if I didn't do this to my body?...What if I quit and then you don't want me?...The dinner conversation no one talks about <this is how i feel and what i've done and experinced...Thank you Nessa Barret

User Profile: sunkissedearth
sunkissedearth August 10th, 2022

Did you have to do this

I was thinking you could be trusted

Did you have to ruin

What was shining now it's all rusted

- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 November 5th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Staring at the ceiling in the dark

-Let Her Go, Passenger




User Profile: OneErased
OneErased November 5th, 2022
Yeah, everybody tells me it's alright
Everybody tells me I'll be fine
Everything is not o'f*cking kay
Oh, but they can't tell me why
I put the picture on the shelf
Leave the memory behind
But the truth is I can't say goodbye

So I made friends with all my demons
Let 'em sink their teeth in
Got used to the feeling of letting it go
So give me something to believe in
Or throw me in the deep end
It all feels the same with your eyes closed
So you can throw me in the
Deep end

I Prevail - Deep End
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2022

"You're on your own, kid,
Yeah, you can face this.
You're on your own, kid,
You always have been!"

Gosh the new album is fiyaaaahhhh haha! ❤

matin%C3%A9e-inthevault.gif




User Profile: Sherlben
Sherlben November 5th, 2022

Dancin' in the moonlight

Everybody's feelin' warm and bright ♪


Dancing in the moonlight - Toploader

User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud November 6th, 2022

@theriverissinging

True that Rivv! Music does it for us in a wonderful and creative way!❤️

This song is the one I have in mind.❤️

User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU November 6th, 2022

@theriverissinging probably „Anyone“ by Demi Lovato. In this song, Demi feels alone and needs someone who really understands her and her struggles. „Anyone, is there anyone, I need someone.“ I can relate to the whole song because my life is a little bit difficult at the moment… :)

Love,

-Just

1 reply
User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 December 21st, 2022

@JustMeUwU

Thank you for this suggestion. I love Demi Lovato and this song resonates with me.

load more