OCD is ruining my life
OCD consumes everything in my life I can barely talk to anyone or do anything due to this I try to talk to my friends but if they dont respond I get a terrible compulsion to delete everything and its so awkward for my friends and I feel terrible. And I keep seeing sad videos online which are probably fake but they stick in my head and I use videos to distract me. My ocd is so bad it makes me feel like I cant breathe. I just dont know how long I can do this for this is terrible it ruins everything I have all my friends leave me because of my stupid compulsions
@rationalKiwi8421
I'm sorry that this is taking over 💛
And I can hear your sadness and distress in your words.
Sending you my best.
It was very brave of you to open up here today.
Have you ever asked for help or support to fund coping mechanisms that will enable you to feel more like you 💛

@rationalKiwi8421
I'm sorry to hear that you OCD is causing a rupture in your life.
I am proud of you for continuing to keep going, with such severe symptoms i imagine it is affecting even more things in your life you didn't post.
I hope you find a new social support system or reinvigorate your past social support system and continue to advance in life.
Good luck, we are available to continue to support your just cause🌱