Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

To anyone discouraged by OCD

User Profile: animalsarecute45
animalsarecute45 September 21st

I just want to tell anyone in the OCD community needing support with overcoming OCD that you got this and that you're enough. I know it's hard and I'm struggling right now with my OCD but I also know what it's like to not let my OCD ruin my life anymore with its lies, as it scams me. Check out the IOCDF (International OCD Foundation) if you want more resources related to OCD, finding therapy, and overcoming it. There's a whole OCD community that is very supportive of people dealing with OCD and related issues, and helps advocate for those with OCD and related issues.

1
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 21st

@animalsarecute4

Thank you for taking the time to care and share. I am sure that your efforts will help other people who are struggling. 

helping-one-person_1789990848.jpg