Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seng hugs and love to @jesusredeemedme2425

User Profile: goldenduckling
goldenduckling May 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425


I've seen you do it for others but i haven't seen one dedicated for you. just wanted to show you how much people appreciate you i hope this helps you through these hard times<3 

tags:

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84  @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @Wazowski91 @cyanessence @NobleSeeker @YourCaringConfidant @Freefly25 @annie1710 @CaringEzra @MarshmallowCamp939 @jonesj22 @NobleSeeker

20
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 

dog-husky.gif

sharing-the-love-pj-petjuvenate-sharing-is-caring-pj.gif

hug-hugs.gif

Thank you for all you do for everyone here and for all the love you spread! ❤️❤️

rainbow-stars.gif

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 May 31st, 2025

@goldenduckling

@jesusredeemedme2425

I could have sworn I had replied to this and sent you a boat load of hugs but since not and I appear to be late, I shall instead send TWO boat load of hugs! 🩵


y2kpod-podcast.gifmilk-and-mocha-hug.gifhug-message.gifhug-titan-games.gifhug-yacht.gifhugs-sendinga-virtual-hugs.gifride-this-is-happening.gifhug-love.gifbearhug-bear.gifhugs.giflove-you.gifchibird-love.gifsami-en-dina-sami-dina.gifhugs-bear-hug.gifbear-bruh.gifsqueeze-hug.gif

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 1st, 2025

Awww seal 🦭 <3

Can you see the seal emoji lol

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

I can see the seal! 🦭 It's cute! 

load more
load more
User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 June 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

I hope you had a nice weekend.  Sending positive vibes and hugs your way! 

image_1750108857.pngimage_1750108891.png

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 16th, 2025

@goldenduckling @jesusredeemedme2425 sending hugs and best wishes your way tonight 💜🥰