Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat with @buluberie514 and @FaithfulScout

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout July 16th, 2025

If you are not named in this message, please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc … *Thank You!*


58
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 28th, 2025

Test 6


You will rejoice to hear that no disaster has accompanied the commencement of an enterprise which you have regarded with such evil forebodings. I arrived here yesterday, and my first task is to assure my dear sister of my welfare and increasing confidence in the success of my undertaking.


I am already far north of London, and as I walk in the streets of Petersburgh, I feel a cold northern breeze play upon my cheeks, which braces my nerves and fills me with delight. Do you understand this feeling?


These reflections have dispelled the agitation with which I began my letter, and I feel my heart glow with an enthusiasm which elevates me to heaven, for nothing contributes so much to tranquillise the mind as a steady purpose—a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye.


User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 29th, 2025

@buluberie514


Good morning! Yes, I’m Chinese. My siblings were average workers, not like doctors … so I can imagine the pressure you have to live with. I feel like I am just average … and it is okay. I know Chinese parents want the best for their kids, but the pressure is really not healthy. 


Are your parents the only ones who are strict, or is it your whole family (or community) who has such high standards?


Congratulations on getting your license! I am sure you will be a fine driver.


Time does seem to go too fast, but you are young—and you will be okay. The bills can wait … it is better to take care of your mental health. 


I hope you have a good day … and I will talk with you later 🙂

13 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 July 29th, 2025

Good evening!

My parents aren't actually strict...they only wishes me to pass, except English. My mom expects high in it, I always get 70-85 over 100. They rarely praise me for anything, like only a "zaijiezaili". My sister always gets straight A's. Mom is always happy when looking at her results. My younger brother too actually, always gets high score. Maybe I'm just an emotional art person.

I'm starting to think again, can I really study English Language? Because it's an unpopular course here, and very less job opportunities, my friend said that (but she's right. 😶‍🌫️

I'm going to bed soon. Bye!

12 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 30th, 2025

@buluberie514

Good Morning!


I’m glad your parents aren't strict. So … they are pretty cool, right? 


Do you know that you can be an emotional art person and still be a lawyer? When you say language, do you want to study different languages, or do you mean something else? 


So … in the conclusion to my story, I didn’t end up being a teacher. I failed many times to get my "dream job". 

I ended up working in an office, doing research on the gambling industry. I hated it—but I learned a lot, and I never regretted any of it.


That’s what I hope I can share with you.


You are too precious to be limited by the world’s fears. There is a pathway for you. I don’t know what it looks like (and neither do you). But I believe with the help of friends, like at 7Cups, you will discover it. 


Have you made any friends at 7Cups?

11 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

@buluberie514

Hi … is everything ok?

2 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 1st, 2025

Hi I'm sorry, I've been busy taking care of the cats now😭 Tired and stressed but healing too(?

My family still doesn't support me taking them home. My dad keep telling me to go study but like yea I said I haven't figure out what to study😃 They're just telling me I don't have much time.. only mom supports (the vet bills).

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 2nd, 2025

@buluberie514

Now I understand, yes please take care of the little ones—and yourself! 

load more
load more
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 1st, 2025

Good evening👽

Their not but they doesn't care me much. Except when in primary, I don't like math (till now) and then my mom will beat me if I don't want to do the homework. I remembered when the time my mom finding something to beat me, my brother just hand her the rolling pin. My father is always busy. I don't have much memory about him when little. I don't know why but I keep thinking about these (my childhood?)

Maybe🤔 But I feel like I'm not that 坚定firm? It sound weird in English (do you type chinese?) If Language, I wanted to continue study Japanese. And I would like to learn sign language too!

Someone recommend me masscom, but I don't like to talk. I haven't really understand the specific meaning of this course. I'll go explore it when free i guess.

That's an interesting story. Like "walk more know more" I made it up.

I do dream somegod will let me have a look on my way. I don't explore 7cups much actually, so I haven't made any friends yet!

Gonna go check on the cats before sleeping. Bye!

7 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 1st, 2025

I'm sorry I typed so broken. I just direct translate Chinese to English in my 🧠 haha

2 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 2nd, 2025

@buluberie514

How are the cats?

🐱🐱🐱

1 reply
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 2nd, 2025

They're very healthy! Mama cat takes good care of them

load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 2nd, 2025

@buluberie514

Hi!


Unfortunately, I don't type in Chinese 😢


I appreciate you sharing your memories. My mother also beat me, but she didn’t do it regarding schoolwork, beat me for bad behavior, like teasing my cousins. I am sorry you were treated badly. I hope the bad memories will go away in time. 


“Like ‘walk more know more’ I made it up.” — That is very clever 😹


When is your deadline for making a decision about the course of your career or studies?


Also, can you explain a little more, this meaning: “I do dream somegod will let me have a look on my way.”

3 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 2nd, 2025

Hello

I don't really have a deadline. It's just up to the students here

Some people say, life is just a script, although we don't know what will happen next but It's all written down already. So I wish to take a peep on mine👁️👁️

2 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 3rd, 2025

@buluberie514

“life is just a script, although we don't know what will happen next but It's all written down already."


I really like that saying! And it would be great if we can take a peek at our future!


I know you are very busy, so I won’t add to your stress. But if you want to have a conversation about your career or job options, I will be ready ☺️

1 reply
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 4th, 2025

Just finished tidying up the cage. It's full of 💩 Because I went out for the whole day yesterday, I usually clean at least 3 times a day.

It would, but what if it's, not as imagined, like on the bad side😭 Maybe I'll just try to do the best in all.

I've been thinking about TESL course too🤔 It has a mini chance to do other jobs than teaching, right?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 5th, 2025

@buluberie514

Hey, Good morning!


💩Whoa💩 - I hope the cage cleaning wasn't too messy! (I used to work at this Doggy Daycare …)


image_1754437852.png


TESL Teacher (or do you mean TEFL Teacher) - There may be some opportunities for work that is not a TESL teacher, but I don’t think you will need a course in TESL to get that type of work … but you can ask at the school. 


For someone who is undecided, you can get these types of jobs: 


(I don't think they require a degree. If they do require a degree, it would be a “small” one.)


Administrative Assistants: Handle a wide array of tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, preparing documents, and maintaining files. 


Office Managers: Oversee general office operations, manage supplies, coordinate maintenance, and often supervise other support staff. 


Receptionists: Act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers, managing the front desk, and directing inquiries. 


Data Entry Clerks: Focus on accurately inputting and updating information into computer systems and databases. 


Other support roles include customer service representatives, office assistants, and administrative coordinators. 


There are probably many opportunities for this type of work.



The jobs on this list would require more education: Accounting ... and ...  Human Resources.


You probably understand what type of a job is Accounting. 


Human Resources may be named differently depending on your country or type of business. Other names are … 


Employee Experience

Employee Success

Human Capital Management 

People & Culture

Talent Management

People Resource Center


These types of jobs are available in any type of company.


What do you think?


9 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 9th, 2025

Good evening

Doggy Daycare sounds cute. Wait we can send pictures here?

I don't know... everything sounds un-interesting.

It's hard, just got shouted by dad, he says he gonna throw the cats away.

8 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 9th, 2025

@buluberie514

Yes, you can send pictures.


So … what are your future plans for your “fur” family?


image_1754749840.png




7 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 9th, 2025

I see...My phone doesn't have this.

I guess the best way is just, sending them away? I'm so scared if they'll throw them away.

6 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 9th, 2025

@buluberie514


I think sending them away might be best since your father is so upset.

5 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 11th, 2025

Hello Tom!

Their staying at the vet now because all of them are having flu, and one kitten's eye is very swollen. My pocket money💸😭 I’ve been arguing a lot with my parents, they even said they want to live separately🤷🏻

To distract myself a bit from all this, I’ve been rewatching Wednesday lately because I forgot most of the season 1 plot. I really like it!

4 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 23rd, 2025

@buluberie514

I’m so sorry for missing this message😭 ... and I am sorry for your furry family. I hope they are feeling better.


Do you mean your parents want you to live on your own?


I’ve seen the advertisements for Wednesday—it looks really good! (I sometimes cope with old television shows when I'm stressed.)


I am hoping that things have settled down for you a little in the last couple of weeks. 


3 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 25th, 2025

It's okay..

I applied for Foundation in law yesterday. School starts next week 🫠 I need to send the cats away soon...They are fully well now.

They meant living separately. Their just so different, one works for money, and one works for living🤔do you get it

2 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 27th, 2025

@buluberie514

Congratulations on registering for a course! How do you feel about it? Are you nervous for next week?


Wow—I’m glad the cats have recovered. I wish you luck on helping them along to their next place. I think you’ve done an excellent job with them.


I think I get what you mean regarding your parents: 


One is concerned with having money to be safe, secure, and comfortable for today and the future?


The other one is concerned with having enough money to enjoy life’s experiences?


Idk … I’m not sure … you may have to help me out 🤷‍♂️


1 reply
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 28th, 2025

Good evening

I'm super nervous and afraid of making friends..

I tried...but I think I messed up on the friends side. I tried resolving the misunderstood, but they doesn't really want to listen.

Hmm, I don't really know either.

The first one is right, my dad only wishes to have enough for living.

But my mom, I don't know, she works like crazy. She said she likes making money and studying, she even do paperwork during sleep time. I'm worried about her health, but it's no use talking to her. They quarreled for so long about work.

They have a company, but mom also works outside, she said she likes it. It's just miserable, looking at her working almost 24/7, do mom ever enjoyed life🤔

My dad does, he always goes vacations. We can't go together because mom doesn't like traveling.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 29th, 2025

@buluberie514

I see how you mean, regarding your parents. Does your mother want your father to work more? Is he spending too much on his vacations? I’m sorry you have to deal with it … Don't worry about answering my questions. My ex-wife and I had arguments about money all the time. I’m like your father, except I don’t spend any money. 


Is there any way I can’t help regarding your misunderstanding with your friends? I don’t remember what the conflict was about. Will you be meeting new people for your course or are there people you will know who are attending the course with you?


8 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 29th, 2025

My father works hard too, but my mom always complained about him always going out for entertainment ( chatting/catching up with friends & going on vacation for once in a while ) I don't think he spends much, and it's right to use his own money? They don't share their money.

Its about the cat. A friend called me to save it together, but she doesn't want to take responsibility. So we had a fight and she blocked me and kicked me out from our highschool friend group, the others doesn't care, even if I'm not wrong in the cat situation. I don't think it's fair.

I will be meeting new people in college 🫠

7 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 30th, 2025

@buluberie514

I’m glad you will be meeting new people in college. 


Perhaps your other friends (if they are meaningful to you) they will get over the misunderstanding in time.


I don’t think I have asked you this before, Do you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?


When do classes start?


6 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 August 30th, 2025

Hmm… those friends really made me question life. In the end, all those misunderstandings somehow turned into “the truth” they just decided I was the one spreading rumors. Evidence don't really matter to them, as long as they believed it, they could play the victim. Just because I ‘started’ the quarrel (about the friend who doe want to take responsibility for caring the cat), they automatically labeled me as the bad one. They even said really hurtful things to me. At least I tried to explain… but that only made things worst.

And I thought that these will only happened in kindergarten.. It's just so, kiddy drama

I guess I’m the type of person who, no matter how embarrassing it feels, I'll still wants to clear my name. I said sorry for starting the argument. And even spent so much time overthinking and analyzing everything that happened.

I’m super introverted. If no one comes to talk to me in reality, I'll just stay in my corner.

Classes start on Tuesday😭

5 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP September 7th, 2025

@buluberie514

How did classes go? Did the week “fly” by for you or was it sluggish?


I can’t believe the weekend is almost over. (The days went by so quickly for me.)


I’m sorry that your “friends” proved to be so immature and callous. I hope this experience and the awareness you have gained doesn’t make you question life too poorly.


I’m an introvert too, and I found this interesting article a long time ago that informed me about my introvertism:


https://web.archive.org/web/20171127045644/http://playfullytacky.com/2014/07/16/things-you-should-know-about-introverts/


(Let me know if you can’t open the link, and I can try to cut and paste the article.)


4 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 September 10th, 2025

Helloo

The days really pass fast. It's exhausting. There's so many group assignments...

Today, we had a roleplay in English Language class. We need to shoot the roleplay video within 35 minutes.

My group is about "Me" being interrogated by two policeman who arrest me on suspicion of smuggling. And the only person who can prove my innocence is my grandmother who has a bad memory.

I got the roleplay of "Me" . It started with me and my grandmother taking a selfie before we separate ways. A thief who stold a bag diamonds saw my bag was opened. Then the thief puts the diamonds in my bag.

When I'm being interrogated, I was too nervous in front of camera. I said: " I didn't put it in my bag" Instead of something like "I didn't smuggle those diamonds" ?

I don't know, Im thinking it since I came back home.

My class is full of extroverts, my two new friends too.

I can open the link, I fully agree with it🫠

3 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP September 11th, 2025

@buluberie514

Is that a trend in a lot of classes, group projects? I’m sure you did fine. Did you get assigned the role of “Me”, or did no one want to select it? 


At least group projects make class less boring and not as much work, right?


Hey, don’t let the extroverts bother you too much. I think we introverts have a great “club” on this side of the social divide (reading that article helped me to feel good about our personality trait) ☺️


Are your two new friends nice? How many classes are you taking? How are the other classes going? Do you have any big assignments in any of your classes?


2 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 September 20th, 2025

Helloo

It's a group activity. They chose me for the role "Me" because they said I look innocent👁️👁️

I think so, but if with smart and familiar friends (my thoughts)

My friends are quite nice, we have four together now. I have 5 subjects in this semester. We have quite a lot of assignments these days, but small ones. We have big assignments too, the deadline will be next month.

Actually, I fetched the cats back home on the day 2 of college. Everyday cleaning them before going and coming back from school. I feel like I'm over my limit. But my mom doesn't wants to send them to the shelter (I dont kNow why. Maybe she's afraid they may be separated I guess. As the paralyzed mom cat needs her kittens accompany. BuT I'm just soo tired, I feel dizzy mostly and my hearts pumping fast even when I'm seating down.

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP September 21st, 2025

@buluberie514

Hi!


I am glad school is starting out well for you!


I can understand the desire to give care and love to nature’s creatures. It is also important to give care to yourself. I forget if we have talked about religion before. I am a spiritual person rather than a religious person, but I generally respect all religions, and I see their value in society. Even though religions talk a lot about God and what we should do for God, I think there are ideas about how we deserve care too.


I believe a balance exists between how much a person can give to others and how much a person can give to herself. I encourage you to look for the balance. And if I can help, I am here 🙏


I hope your weekend is starting out well 🙂


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP October 3rd, 2025

@buluberie514


How is life going? Your classes? Your parents?


8 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 October 6th, 2025

Well, I accidentally cried in college when I saw my past group of friends celebrate moon cake festival together yesterday. Class starts on 8 I usually go early.

I have a lot of assignments, case study, group presentation...

I'm trying to stop crying right now

7 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP October 18th, 2025

@buluberie514

I’m sorry it was sad to see your ex-friends during the moon festival. It seems like your studies have been keeping you busy (in a good way)? I have been dealing with medical issues which have kept me away from 7cups for a while, but I’m feeling better now, and it is good to connect with friends again! 


Are you keeping up with your assignments?
6 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 October 30th, 2025

Good evening...

How are you?

I think I'm falling behind. There's so many exams, tomorrow, next friday....

I thought foundation is for fun💔

Bad news, the cats is sick and the bills are pilling up again.

I hope you had a nice October!

5 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP November 5th, 2025

@buluberie514

October was very nice … thank you 💖


Laura and I got married! (picture below) It was a very small and private ceremony with my kids and my sister (she is not in the photo), plus the officiant and his wife (who are also our neighbors).  


I’m sorry you have to deal with so many exams and the cats’ illnesses. That is a lot 😢 (I never liked exams and avoided them as much as I could.) I hope you are able to do some good things for yourself. 


If there is anything I can do to help, I am here … and I am very grateful for our communications!


I will be hoping that November will bring to you better days 😊

image_1762303671.png

4 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 November 5th, 2025

Congratulations! That’s such sweet news! Everyone looks great — Ms. Laura looks lovely, your daughter’s gorgeous, and your son’s really cute! 🙊

November’s been kind of chaotic for me though. Lots of college drama (the annoying kind).

And my legal system test is tomorrow!

Time to cram..

3 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP November 6th, 2025

@buluberie514


✌️✌️ ... on the results of your exam!!!

2 replies
User Profile: buluberie514
buluberie514 November 28th, 2025

All of the presentation are finished! for this sem..

Now the final exams are coming.

Last week, I picked up one siamese kitty. I haven't name her yet hehe. It's very curious and playful.

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP December 4th, 2025

@buluberie514

Congrats on your new addition 🐱 You have to take a picture!


And awesome work finishing your presentations 👏👏👏👏👏


Best of luck on your exams—you’ll do great 😉


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more