Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pen Pals forum for all my friends from teeny land

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 September 26th

Hi All, This forum is for talking to all the people that I wouldn't be able to talk to in the community rooms after I age up this month on 28th.

I am Jar 🫙 or  your Secret Alien Agent 🛸from Mars. Hmm I joined Cups last December and it has been helping me a lot ever since. I had some wonderful listeners who cared for me and talked to me when I was feeling very low. Though I did have some creepy encounters with some listeners,  the good ones were worth it. And then in Feb, I discovered that group chats Exist.  When I first entered  the teen community room I met Rome, Cherry, Boba( grapes). And soon after I used to spend all my day on cups , lol. I had so much fun with my listeners and with members in tcr. Sometimes chats get so chaotic and fast. We move from one topic to another like going to Atlantis and playing word games to sharing virtual hugs and even virtual food 🍪🍪! I will miss Tcr a lot. 

I learnt what the words brb, tyt, tc, fr, tbh,lmao mean hehe. 

It is sad to see some users leaving 7 cups for various reasons, I miss you all and  I hope you are doing okay, wherever you are. 

I might not be very active these days, but I will try to reach out to you all  at least once a month.  Thank you all for talking to me, I hope we all can still connect  here on forums even though it might be kinda difficult and different for all of us. I will be waiting for you all on the adult side. 


Take care and be safe! Sending lots of hugs to everyone. 🫂🫂🫂


I am sorry if I forgot to tag anyone:

@bubblePerson5643 @Theordinarymuse @Mahd12 @DarkerPlaces  @midnightlily00 @Wisteriaaaa @lovelyAiko @Ch3rry98 @Selenophile9109 @Angiewaa @Pickoff @silvercurtains @Blessedfire67 @ZeninMaki @Calmmoon2104  @Miljan  @theboymoana @serenesapphire01 @AD2204 @Luminity125 @H3reAlways @Crimsonqueen14 @SmoothOpertor55 @cheerfulKiwi1776 @wittyApple4830  @emotionalMaple2346 @bobaa13  @SkyeBanfeild @SimpleWriter10 @SageDrift @Twizzly @calmCucumber7857 @chostof @HappyWarmChocolate  @bestGlobe4193 @SkilledChatter @Alffie @selanaluna77  @QuietWillow00 @Starwarsfan1234 @Astronaut666 @drooly @localcryptid644 @Raspberrytart7 @magnanimousberry  @luvArisu @PicklesANDOcean4ever @peachFig5988

74
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926

Nooo you are leaving tooo😭😭

Thank yoi for tagging me so much. I will miss you so much! I am so grateful to have met you🤍

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

 You're Welcome Kiwi, The anxiety support rooms and mindfulness activities were so much fun and helpful. Thanks for being a wonderful host and for giving so many hearts. 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 27th

@fairmindedJar4926

I m so glad you have something to remember from me🤍

I ll never forget out amazing time spend together jar!

Best of luck on the adult side✨️

load more
load more
User Profile: chostof
chostof September 26th

@fairmindedjar4926

I’m so sad you’re leaving, you were one of the first people I ever met on here actually so it’s a real shame. I really hope adult life treats you well. Best of luck on your endeavors 🥲

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 27th

@chostof

I am kind of sad to leave as well, I will miss you too Chost. I remember the first time I talked to you, you told me to call you by the name C, and we chatted about american pop culture and your school and the subjects and stuff. I am looking forward to see you in the adult side some day. Enjoy tcr till then!

load more
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 27th

@fairmindedJar4926

Gonna miss you jar 💝🫂

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 27th

@Luminity125 

I will miss you too Lumi, belated happy birthday 

User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 27th

@fairmindedJar4926

Thank youu, early happy birthday 💖🙃

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 27th

@Luminity125 

Thank you Lumi

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 27th

@fairmindedJar4926

Gonna miss you jar 💝🫂

User Profile: bobaa13
bobaa13 September 27th

Happy birthday jarrr!! Stay happy always 🫶🏻

@fairmindedJar4926

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 28th

@bobaa13 

Thank you Boba! 

load more
User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 September 28th

Happy birthday jar 🫙 hope everything will go well on the other side wish you best of luck

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 September 28th

@fairmindedjar4926

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 29th

@wittyApple4830

Thank you Apple 🍎

load more
load more
User Profile: Angiewaa
Angiewaa September 28th

hii jar i miss u im sad i didnt get to see u before u aged up :(

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 29th

@Angiewaa

Hi Angie, I will miss you too. I am sad aswell, But I am glad I can talk to you at least in the forums. 

load more
User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 29th

@AD2204

Hi AD, I aged up when I was talking to you yesterday, since I aged up I won't be able to talk to you 1 one 1.

How are you doing? It has been a long time. I hope you are doing okay

User Profile: AD2204
AD2204 October 1st

@fairmindedJar4926
Hieieieeiei yoiii
damnnnn u r old noww mannn hehehehhe 😁

I am doing good, im back in india and have been going to schl regularly, its sooo tiresome and exhausting ,but im getting back on track. i just finished my mid term exam, infact it was on ur bdayy ! also on the same day i got stung by a wasp on my hand , it HURTT SOO BADD bruhhh ;anywaysss im all okay rn.im not using cups anymore I logged in after maybe a month or two just to wish you.  butttt i think i would like to be back atleast once or twice a week so we can stay in touch.
 hopee u r healthy and doing well (man this sounds so much like the letters we used to write at schl)
oki byieieieiei (: 

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Tuesday

@AD2204

Hi Ad

lol I guess I am. 

Good luck and all the best with School, it can be exhuasting after getting back to it after a while, but I am glad you are getting back on track. Ouch, wasp sting hurts a lot, I hope it is alright now. I see, that is alright, take your time. 

I am a bit better than before now. Hmm it does sound a bit like those letters, but they had all those format rules and stuff and also they were mostly written for marks lol. 

Take care.

load more
load more
User Profile: Alffie
Alffie October 4th

@fairmindedJar4926We miss you. Hoping the oldie side treats you well.

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Tuesday

@Alffie

Hi Alffie, I miss you and tcr too.. everyone is kind and its good here. I just have to get used to it. I hope you are doing okay. 

load more

@emotionalMaple2436,

Maple, I am so sorry, I typed your username wrong. How are you doing?