Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Smackmeisters: Slappers of Slappingdale, Order of the Exalted SmackyMcGee

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee June 16th

@Amanda84

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 
@AiluraTheCat (if she comes back)
@RunningMachine 
@agreeableSkies9889

Before anyone asks, yes this is indeed a cult. The guidelines are very simple. We're going to start out with a Tomigotchi pyramid scheme (I'll be at the top). Then we'll work our way towards thought cleansing. Finally we'll finish out with an ascension ceremony (who likes Kool-Aid?!)

We will all have important roles. For example, if we get trapped on a desert island with no food, that's where Amanda will come in. Other roles can be hashed out in the comments.

If you've made your daily Tomigotchi sales quotas you may also share something about your day or ask for support on something!

Also I couldn't remember what we ultimately decided on for the name of the group but I know it was somewhere along these lines. I figured we'd have a name that everyone would like and made everyone feel important. If you have any input / feedback feel free to post below! 👇 

635

I'm going to overcome my anxiety and try Uber in a couple weeks. I'm really scared for no reason lol. My anxiety tells me to be. I don't know. But I'm trying guys! Made a dentist appointment, and planned a few things for myself.

9 replies

Yay! Uber is so easy. I use it all the time! I just chill on my phone while they drive me around lol

Ooh what things???? <3

8 replies

@jesusredeemedme2425

Well I have an concert I'm going to alone in November. I'm going to a comic convention next month. And the dentist thing too. Thinking about joining an art class... I want to date but I don't really know if I'm ready. Just feel like it would be a new experience and I've always wanted to have someone but I'm afraid it'd just be disappointing or I'd be too nervous to be myself.

7 replies

Whoa... I've never been to a concert alone. <3

OOH YES DO ART!!!!

I'd wait on focusing on dating. Primarily because you might find someone AWESOME at these events! Hehe. Let it happen naturally <3

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 26th

@agreeableSkies9889

Art class sounds great! Do you have a medium in mind?

5 replies

@carefulEast6708

I always wanted to learn oil painting

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 26th

@agreeableSkies9889

Ooh oil painting! The colors are so vibrant and you have so much control with oil paints .. what subjects would you paint?

3 replies

@carefulEast6708

I don't know. I haven't actually joined an art class, I'd just like too. But I would like to paint sci Fi land scapes and space ships and maybe some animals

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 26th

@agreeableSkies9889

Could you do Star Wars fan fic art? Is that a thing?

1 reply

@carefulEast6708

Yeah it's a thing lol ☺️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th

@SmackyMcGee


0jncHiRQ.gif

4 replies

Too early for good night. Hehe

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425


pRlEbIE1.gif

2 replies

Sameeeee hehe

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

💛

load more
load more
load more
load more

What are you guys creating lately? <3

8 replies

@jesusredeemedme2425

Not much rn but I'm getting a new sketchbook so hopefully that'll give me inspiration

1 reply

Draw your new life. <3

load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I like to cook! We belong to a CSA and every week we get a box of random vegetables and I figure out what to do with them. There's always a couple things I wouldn't consider buying, like beets and kale, but I have found dishes we like with them. 

5 replies

CSA?

That sounds cool! What do you make with the berts and kale?? <3

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 26th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I like to chop beets up, then roast them with chickpeas, and then dust them with spices and zested orange peel. In October I roast the beets with carrots and chopped potatoes; the beets stain the edges of the potatoes and the carrots look like fingers so it good for Halloween 

I am not a fan of kale; it's like eating green plastic.  We have a couple recipes we like - tortellini soup, macaroni and cheese and sausage and kale - where the kale gets boiled to death and adds some color. And of course adding kale instantly makes any dish good for you🙄.

3 replies

I've heard of people making kale chips. Try that?

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I have not tried kale chips. A friend of mine thinks their great. What do you think?

1 reply

Not a fan. Lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 28th

@SmackyMcGee

New question for the group: what is your dream summer vacation? Mountains? Beach? City?

I like to be the woods, mountains, lakes ... someplace quiet and peaceful where you can here the wind in the trees, the air is fresh and not too hot, the birds are singing, and every now and then an interesting critter -- otter, heron, a doe with fawns - pops up unexpectedly.  

2 replies

I'm not a huge vacation person, but I do love woods and mountains <3

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 29th

I would happily take any of the above.

load more
load more

Hey guys! I'm making progress!

I'm trying Uber for the first time on Tuesday and going to see spider man in the theater by myself. I'm a little nervous ngl but hopefully it isn't as big of a deal as I think. I'm also going to a comic convention next Sunday. Wish me luck 🤞

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 3rd

Oooh, comic conventions are fun! You got this!

Uber is super easy! Ooh comics hehe

load more

I didn't do Uber guys. I tried twice and I'm too anxious about it 😭

3 replies

You're letting your head win. You can't. Your brain is a liar <3

2 replies

@jesusredeemedme2425

I'm trying. It's really hard. I want to do all these adult things like dating, going to college and stuff but my anxiety is really really really bad... I'm trying to get over this... Maybe I'll just do it when I have a reason too but idk... Not having a car sucks but I also would probably be even more freaked if I did drive lol

1 reply

Do you have a friend you could Uber with? That would make it so much easier. You could Uber to somewhere fun so its more motivating. Maybe a local arcade? <3

load more
load more
load more

How is everyone doing today?

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 9th

@agreeableSkies9889

I'm good, thank you, how are you? 🩷

3V8yOTuc.gif

3 replies

@Amanda84

Really good 👍 I went to a comic convention for my bday and got to meet some of my favorite authors and got so cool stuff. Listen to my favorite Black Sabbath albums right now 😁

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 9th

@agreeableSkies9889

I'm so glad you had a great birthday so, makes me happy to hear 💛

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 9th

@agreeableSkies9889

Happy birthday! I'm so glad to hear about the comic convention! Sounds like you had a great time 😃

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

Guy's, I feel like I'm legit having a break down. Ate so much tonight I feel sick. My body is making me feel really sad. I wish I was a girl 😞 I feel gross. I've been arguing with people on Reddit just to feel anything. I tried texting Trevor project but they were busy 😞 I don't want to call 988 and I don't know. I just feel so ***. I have to close tomorrow and I'll probably get no sleep tonight... Genuinely thinking about talking to a listener which I never do because I feel so crap

16 replies

I'm here, sweetheart <3 Talk to me <3

14 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

It's just everything. I can't with myself anymore. I have been dealing with terrible depression and anxiety all my life and recently it's gotten way worse. My family is sick of hearing it. I'm legit going through a really bad identity crisis. Wanting to the other gender has been really bothering me and recently I have got a crush on someone who is in their 50's when I'm only 22. I feel like there's something deeply wrong with me and my night mares from my SA have gotten way worse recently. Also I keep thinking of when my uncle slapped my *** and grabbed it and how small and helpless I felt to say anything

13 replies

Im so sorry... There's absolutely nothing you did to deserve that. He was a p**v. He should have been arrested. You are a survivor and I'm proud of you! <3

I totally understand. My PTSD has gotten really bad recently. Cringing when there's zero threat.

What do you think would be one tiny step you could do to improve all this? Like the tiniest step ever.

12 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Just making through the night would be a win in my book. I really want to talk to my mom... But... I just don't know... I don't know how she would react...

I can still feel sensations around my body from things that happened to me...

I feel so much shame about this crush too. She's legitimately an amazing woman and the most I have ever connected to someone... But I never thought I could feel this for someone so much older than me... I feel like there's something wrong with me like deeply wrong with me. Why can't I just not

Why can't I just force myself to not feel something.

I don't know what to do about it. She's so amazing and like me in every way.

11 replies

Sorry about the slow response, I was doing something.

If you're in crisis fr, you really should contact 988. I like texting them. It helps <3

Please dont do anything to hurt yourself...

Talk to her. Its better than this eating you alive.

Im so sorry... I still have physical flashbacks from trauma. And to this day, idk what's causing it.

Does she like you?

10 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Idk... We talk everyday sometimes for hours at a time and she gets really excited when I text her... I wrote her a song and she said she listened to it for half the night. Idk. I mean. It's hard to tell when it's online. Her voice always sounds very excited but... Idk if the thought has crossed her mind... She has a lot going on and is pretty lonely. I'm safe from hurting myself for now though I am pretty upset that I let go and ate a bunch at the end of the day.

9 replies

Hey. I'd rather you binge than hurt yourself. <3

8 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I guess you're right... I just feel really nauseous the day after... But I know it hurts people around me more when I hit or cut.

I just... It's the dysphoria and crush at the same time that are bothering me... I don't know what to do... I genuinely think she is amazing... And I know it probably won't happen... I still want to tell her... But I don't know how much it'd change things... And I just really badly want to wear a skirt outside my bedroom lol. At least my hair is getting longer

4 replies

Maybe set a limit next time?

It would hurt me if you hurt yourself. :(

Is there somewhere near you where LGBTQ+ people hang, where you could wear a skirt without feeling judged?

3 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

There probably is, I've always been too nervous. I'm most afraid of my family know and I live with them... Idk... I want to tell my mom but I don't know how...

I'm going to buy a new skirt so that's something to better myself I guess lol...

2 replies

You're gonna have to. This is eating you alive. Honesty will make you feel so much better <3

Thrift shoppinggggggg hehe

FYI, I'm going to bed in a few <3 But I'll be here tomorrow <3

1 reply

Going to bed, night <3

load more
load more
load more
load more

What's one tiny thing you can do rn to ground yourself?

2 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

Grounding is hard but I listen to music a lot... I'm listening to music RN and it's helping a lot

1 reply

Ooh, give me some music suggestions <3 Have you tried the HTTYD soundtrack???? <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 12th

@agreeableSkies9889


G7k6MnZp.gif

load more

Hey, Skies, how you feeling? <3

8 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ok. I have work to keep me distracted tonight. I just feel like I'm falling apart lol... But I feel a little better than yesterday.

1 reply

I want you to do one thing today that you really love doing, and report back <3

Did you sleep?

load more
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 11th

Idk I feel like I'm being eaten alive from the inside out. I want to tell my mom how I've been feeling but I'm soo scared

5 replies

Write her a letter.

You NEED to do this, Skies.

4 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 12th

@jesusredeemedme2425

You're right... I'll tell you how it goes after

3 replies

Do it soon. Don't procrastinate. <3

2 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 12th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I'll try I'm really scared 🫂

1 reply

Youll be ok <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 12th

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone is available to chat? I had been doing well but things are difficult now and I feel alone. Nothing bad is happening I am just alone and can't seem to handle that very well lately.

5 replies

Absolutely! Ill be in and out FYI <3

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 13th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thanks! I got some sleep but now I am awake with insomnia.. don't do well with noise anymore..

3 replies

Is there a lot of noise around you?

1 reply
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 13th

@jesusredeemedme2425

There's a lot of road and train noise. Right now the air conditioning is running and that's even noisier..but I am just wide awake now. Been awake for at least an hour.

I would love to be in your taglist! Thank you!

load more

Also, would you like me to add you to my taglist? <3

load more
load more
load more