Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teens that I was in contact with before my self care

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture August 29th, 2025

@unassumingEyes @DarkerPlaces @LoveMyMoonflowers @NobleSeeker  @Angiewaa @Moonlight52   @Macylou82 @twerp @Phoenix1234theythem  @peacefulpurple08

hi teens this self care break was not planned at all. Sorrry if I could tell you it happened to fast.

I will try to be back on teen side by November or early next year.

 If you think of any one else that forgot to tag feel free to tag them.

paws

60
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker August 30th, 2025

Heyy, I missed you. I'm so glad to hear you're still on cups.

Self care is important, hope you feel better soon ❤️

See you around 🌱

2 replies
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP September 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker

 have you thought about becoming a atl on l  accout when u age up. 

1 reply
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker September 4th, 2025

@Heartsamdrosesandpaws

Yeah I did, but I don't think I'll be able to complete the requirements in the incoming months.

load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 30th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws hey frnd we were really worried about you 🤍 hope youve been okay, teen sides looking forward to your return 🤍

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP December 17th, 2025

@unassumingEyes

look at last message on this post

load more
User Profile: ZeninMaki
ZeninMaki August 30th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

we miss you super duper duper duper duper much ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP December 17th, 2025

@ZeninMakil

look at last message on this post

load more
User Profile: peacefulpurple08
peacefulpurple08 August 31st, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws I'm just glad you're okay. I'll look forward to whenever you come back. Thank you! 💜

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP December 17th, 2025

@peacefulpurple08

look at last message on this post

load more
User Profile: Phoenix1234theythem
Phoenix1234theythem August 31st, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

hii missed you fr hope you’re doing alright❤️ glad you’re back :))

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP September 1st, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws


1 reply
User Profile: GlisteningEmbers
GlisteningEmbers September 1st, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

Welcome back!!

load more
User Profile: Angiewaa
Angiewaa September 3rd, 2025

hope ur doing well n taking care of urself paws i missed u ð¥²

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP December 17th, 2025

@Angiewaa

look at last message on this post

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP September 26th, 2025

  A quick   Month in almost.

 As   Soon as I know I  when I can be back on the teen  side I will. Post here.

I send a email out asking what  roles I can apply to yesterday in 2 months and hope to hear back soon.

 I miss the teenside so much. If 4 weeks go by this fast then these next 8 weeks would go by so fast.

@unassumingEyes @DarkerPlaces @LoveMyMoonflowers @NobleSeeker  @Angiewaa @Moonlight52   @Macylou82 @twerp @Phoenix1234theythem  @peacefulpurple08 @Sebastian1 @Rebeccabanana  @maxisthebest   @amiableBunny4016 @KiminoSuizouwoTabetai

 @YourlocalIkEA @ty47 @alexlemon

  @SmollPeridotsBreakdown   @cyanTurtle8500  

2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 26th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws i hope you get a role quickly. teen side misses you tons! take care of yourself in the meantime 🤍

User Profile: peacefulpurple08
peacefulpurple08 September 27th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws I'm sure you'll do great Paws. You'll be back before you know it. 

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP October 15th, 2025

Hit a little. Bit of a road block with post more once  I know more

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP November 16th, 2025

@Magicpawsoffuture


@Ayurabloom77


1 reply
User Profile: Ayurabloom77
Ayurabloom77 November 16th, 2025

@Magicpawsoffuture

Missed y'all 

load more