Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twisted Peaches

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 13th, 2025

Hello @mytwistedsoul

i hope you don’t mind me reaching out… and if you do… it’s ok. 

You just seem so uplifting and fun. Someone I’d vibe with. 

Thought we could chat.

 Did you write your name in ketchup on that piece of bread?

822
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 15th, 2025

I found a reindeer! 😳😊

img-20251215-123839059_1765820943.jpg

13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 15th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 We didn’t get much. maybe 1/2 inch or so. enough to melt yesterday and create ice today. 😂 I don’t have much to clear especially in comparison to my neighbors. It’s definitely no fun, I don’t blame you for not wanting to!! 

I can’t believe that adorable little reindeer turns into an alligator 😳🤭 thanks for sharing that photo!!! 💜

I can also tell he has NO idea what a camera is Hehehe

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 15th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Ugh ice is the worst. It doesn't matter what you drive or how good you drive it ice will mess everything up!


Im starting to think sweet Yogi might be part gremlin so I try not to feed him after midnight. Just to be safe 😳 Water doesn't seem to affect him though or at least no new gremlins have popped off 😂 He wants to eat the camera and can actually scroll the phone with his nose 😂😂
11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 16th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

😂😂😂 cutest gremlin. We’ll call him Gizmo hahaha

 my daughters cat does that with her phone. So funny!!!

 My male dog ran down the hallway to the door outside, saw the snow, and did the quickest u turn I’ve ever seen from him 😂 meanwhile my girl was doing snow angels. She loves it. 

I made him a snow ball. He didn’t know what to do with it. That’s a ball, but it’s freezing, Oop where did it go? 


10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 16th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Gizmo was actually the list of names 😂 Along with Yeti and Cowboy. 😳 

😂 He said aww hel/ no. I am not doing the cold wet stuff 😂 Their different personalities are so funny though. She's out there having a good time and he's a fair weather fur face. 
Yogi thinks snow balls should be in the house. 😅 and tries to sneak them in. But yeah they do disappear if you step on them or pounce on them. 
How is your daughter doing? 

Training day tomorrow yeah? 
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 16th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 hahahaha that’s so funny. I feel like I call my dogs a bunch of different names. Gizmo will be his alter ego 🤣🤣

 my daughter is doing great. I’m very very proud of her 

Yes, I did my training. Oh my word I’m so tired. I just ate a bagel with peanut butter. Drank some water. I have to muster up some energy to do a load of laundry 😭 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 17th, 2025

@peachThinker662 He has so many nicknames and I'm glad to hear you do for your dogs too 😅 The most frequent ones are Yogurt and Oogie Boogie 😂


I'm so glad to hear she doing great! I keep her in my thousand send good vibes her way often. 

Sounds like it was a mentally draining day 😝 At least you ate something. Make sure you have a good breakfast in the morning. Ugh laundry has got to be the biggest pain in the a**. 😬 Wash it, dry, fold it and then put it away... I hardly ever put it away lol - I'm just going to wear it again anyway 🤪 
I hope you sleep good! ❤️
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 17th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

He often gets called “dingus” 😂😂😂

img-7477_1765937419.jpeg

So funny how random names just start sticking to them 🤣 and they respond too!!! 

Laundry is the biggest pain in the a** 

Work clothes, regular clothes, pjs … don’t forget the towels and bedding. Bare minimum tonight. —-> clothes for tomorrow 😂 pull em out of the dryer in the morning. 😅 

that’s like making my bed. I make it before I get in it. I don’t know what I do in my sleep…would be interesting to see…. But the pillows and blankets are EVERYWHERE in the morning. No time for that nonsense 🤣

 bed time hug 🤗 ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 17th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Dingus! I love it! 😂 And the picture! He is so cool! I love the glasses! 😁


Omg YES! And it adds up so quickly! Just when you think you have it all done, you find something else that needs washed. Nothing wrong with doing the minimum. Turn the dryer on for a few minutes before you pull them out and they'll be warm and fluffed. 

I'm a first thing in the morning bed fixer. Restless sleeper, bad dreams? Dogs hogging the bed? 

Good night! (big hugs) ❤️ 😊


5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 18th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

I wish I could fix my bed first thing in the morning. 🥴 I have to focus on food and getting dressed. Mornings are tough. They’re getting better but maybe one day. Idk WTH I do. If they’re nightmares…I don’t remember them. 

I made meatball grinders for dinner…so good. Showered. My feet hurt tonight. I wish I had the money for a spa day. Ugh I love massages and pampering. 

Ok. Ask me 3 random questions. ❤️  enough of my complaining 😂 

nighty night!!!! Big hugs. 🤗 


4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 18th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Oh yeah it's harder in the morning when you have some place you have to be. Plus with two floofs you have to feed and take care of in the morning. I'm glad I can make my own hours because I'd be late all the time 😅 Eventually it'll probably get easier once you get used to the routine ❤️


Oh I love those! Lots of mozzarella and a good sauce! 😋 Do you make the meatballs from scratch or do you buy all ready made ones? Maybe you could have a spa day at home? A nice bath bomb and a soak in the tub. Probably not the same I'm sure 

Three random questions.... Do you play any instruments? 

What's your biggest pet peeve? 

Do you hang the toilet paper so it's over or under? 😂


3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 18th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 I did make them from scratch 😋 I don’t know why I didn’t think of mozzarella cheese. 😂😂 I used provolone. Got that oooey goooey when it melts. Iloooove cheese. 😻 ugh a soak in the tub sounds so good. I haven’t done that in a while. Better than nothing while I’m trying to get my finances in order. 

Question 1-) no, I don’t play any instruments. In 6th grade, I played the clarinet. Squidward 😂😂 I could probably bust out Mary had a little lamb still. 

Question 2-) my biggest pet peeve— 🤔 I’d say it would have to be repetitious noises. Like someone clinging there spoon against coffee mugs when stirring it. Couple times ok. But then you’re just over doing it. Same with shaking things—give it a couple and move on 😂😂 pen clicking. Ughhhhh there was once a housekeeper at the hospital who was trying to remove a paper bag from a trash and replace it. One too many times of the paper bag sound 😵‍💫 ‘please, let’s do this together’ inside I was going bananas 😳🫣

3-) 🤣🤣🤣 the infamous toilet paper question. Duuuuuuude. I have no preference. Honestly I can’t tell the difference. Just don’t bang the holder of the wall too many times 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2025

@peachThinker662 From scratch 🤤 oh provolone! I never thought of that. Now I'm going to have to try that and then put provolone on the bun first and top it with mozzarella. Now I want one 😂 

Maybe after the new year you can treat yourself to a spa day? But you could do all kinds of stuff to treat yourself at home. Candles and a bath bomb. Just chill in the tub

Squidward 😂😂 Mary had a little lamb is so underrated 😁 And Twinkle twinkle little star. I can play a few different ones, but don't very often lol

Omg yes! That stuff gets to me too! Probably took all you had not to rip the bag from her and do it yourself 😂 For me it's eating sounds 😳 slurping soups, drinks. Lip smacking. I get that they're enjoying their food but omg! I'm a donkey on the edge 🤪

Lol! Over here. I can be fussy about it too 😅 Such a dork I am 😂

Yogi had a vet appt today. He's almost 13 lbs! 😳 He's growing so fast (wipes a tear, jking) I think we've officially reached the velociraptor stage. 😅 We got caught in a downpour tonight. He got the crazy case of the zoomies afterwards

What's one place that you've always wanted to visit? I'd love to see Austria or Switzerland. 

Did you put a Christmas tree up? 
Do you wrap gifts for the doggos? 
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 19th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

oh yesssssss that sounds yummy 😋 double cheese, double yummy!!! 🤣 

i do need to get creative. I can actually say I have the day off today. I could try a guilt free self care Day of at home pampering. 🥰

Do you play an instrument?! Do we need to start a band hahaha

That bag was like nails on a chalkboard for me 😂😂 *rips bag out of hands, crumples it and throws it* Donkey on edge🤣🤣 I’ve never heard that phrase. I’m going to have to use it. Ugh the food  noises!!!! I remember giving my sister crap at the table “sounds good!!!” We would argue and then she would intensify it just to get me going. Hahahaha 

😂 the tp scandal

 yogi Baby!!!!!!!!! getting so big!!! That’s because he has you taking such great care of him. ❤️ The zoomies make me laugh hysterically. He must just be little floof bal zipping around— so cute.

oooooh Austria or Switzerland. I could see you doing some back packing out that way. I’ve always wanted to go somewhere tropical. Like Bahamas or Bermuda. Sit in one of those pools that are see through over looking the ocean. Or a waterfall to just dive into off the rocks. I’ve only been on a plane once.  I was a bit intoxicated in order to do it 😂 I think I’ve found a new love for Italy. I learned some things about my grandmother and her parents recently. I have Italian in me. (Never believed my mother about it) but my great grandfathers name was Ciriaco. HI’s whole name is pretty bad a.ss !!! I told my therapist I’m going to channel that Italian for some confidence. 😂 

I did put my tree up. Artificial. Doesn’t have that pine tree smell but it also doesn’t need to be watered or have pine needles everywhere. I think my favorite part of Christmas is all the lights. I love the holiday lights. Yes, I do wrap gifts for the dogs. I’m that dork…are you a dork too? 🤗

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Hooray for a day off! I'm glad you have a day off. Yeah sometimes we do need to get creative about things. Maybe you could tuck a few dollars away here and there? It would take a while to build up but maybe you save up for an actual spa day. I understand too if you can't. Everything is so dang expensive right now

I can play the guitar, piano and saxophone 😬 We could start a band lol I can't sing so... you'll have to be vocals 😁

😂 That's exactly what I would have wanted to do too! 🤣 While quietly saying something about sticking said bag up someone's..... 😅😂

Lmao donkey on the edge is from Shrek. 😁 But I have gotten the most hilarious looks from saying it 😳 😂

Omg you and your sister would have been so funny to see. To have her exaggerate those sounds .. 😂 I laugh but I probably would have been freaking out

This little dog runs circles around me and he has this thing where he squints his eyes and blinks them so slow while he's whining.. Total manipulation and I know it but da.mn if it doesn't work for him 😂 He tucks that fluffy butt while he's zooming it's so funny 

Omgosh that would be a dream come true to backpack through either one. Although winters here so some place tropical sounds divine. Learn how to snorkel and see the crystal clear water. Yeah I could get into that too. 

Cool! It's always been fascinating to learn stuff about our roots. I always thought Italians were temperamental but they're just passionate and expressive. Channel some of that for me too please 😅 I could use some confidence 

I put an artificial one up too. On a table away from my velociraptor 😂 which is kind of sad because there are some growing in the greenhouse. They're only 3 ft tall but the fake one is only 4ft. The real ones you can buy smell funny to me. Someone said they spray a glue or something on them? Idk if it's true but I can't stand the smell of them 

Yes I am that dork too! This is Yogi's first Christmas so I probably went overboard with the toys 😅 I used to do it for the girls too. It was fun watching them open their gifts ❤️ 


I hope you had a really nice day off Peach 😊❤️


16 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 19th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 that’s a great idea actually. Instead of trying to expect it all at once. 


Holy heck you have some talent sir!!! That’s awesome you know those instruments! Did you self teach as an adult? Or have you known for a while? …recommending me to sing 😂 clearly you have not heard me sing. 

I have seen Shrek so many times and I’ve never noticed that line 😂 that’s great

My sister and I used to argue and irritate each other so much when we were younger!! Our friends would laugh, mom would scream 🤣🤣🤣

 Aww the infamous puppy dog eyes. Yogi has you wrapped around his paw haha Little powderpuff ball running around. Ugh he’s so cute!!! 

I love seashells, sand dollars, starfish. But I love the warmth too. ❤️

 Yes, passionate and expressive sums me up. ☺️ maybe temperamental too 😂 I’ll definitely channel it for you!!!!!!! 

Hmmm I didn’t know that. Maybe it’s to try to get them to last longer? I’ll buy a pine candle to get the aromatherapy 😂 That’s so neat that you’re growing them. Sir—look How talented you are!!! There’s so many interesting facts you have shared with me about you! Plus,  You’re awesome, loving, brave and have a heart of GOLD!!!! 💛 

Awwww so so so cute with the presents!!! 🎁 does he enjoy puppy treats? 

❤️


15 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 20th, 2025

@peachThinker662 It kind of gives you a reward to work towards, which probably sounds kind of stupid. I'm not sure how much a spa day costs. It probably depends on what all you want? 


Guitar and piano I learned when I was little. Saxophone I learned as a teenager. I bet you sing better than I do 😁 

I've watched Shrek a lot too. It's one of those movies where you always seem to find something you missed before 

I can't imagine having a sibling. Probably a mix of good and bad? 

Omgosh I am totally wrapped around those paws and he knows it! 😂 I took him to a pet store after his vet appt. Wanted to end his experience on a happy note and get him used to car rides. He picked out a toy and some treats. That's a definite yes on snacks. He likes fruits and vegetables which blows my mind because the girls would never EVER eat veggies or fruits. He hasn't turned down anything 😂. Can you tell he's one of the highlights of my day? 😅

Woohoo! (waits to be smacked with confidence) 🤣🤣

That could be! Like a preservative. Maybe most people don't smell it? That's a good idea with the candle. I'll have to do that too 😁 although right now it smells like cookies. I always bake a few dozen cookies to give to the neighbors here and there. I did cut out cookies (shaped like Trump because it ticks some people off) 🤭 and I can be petty that way some times 😅😂 and sugar cookies 

"ogres are like onions" I'm a little like an onion maybe 🤣 aww thank you Peach ❤️ (totally not blushing at all) I never know what to do with compliments 🤪



14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 21st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

They have packages sometimes for massage & a facial combo. I’d be happy with sitting in the jacuzzi. I’d love a facial too though lol ngl

That’s pretty incredible to know those instruments. 

I have quite a few of those movies. I love them more and more and/or I laugh more and more. 

What a good fur dad. Everyone in the store must have given him a ton of attention too! I can tell he brings a lot of joy to your day. I’m so so happy you found each other. ❤️❤️ Such a great relationship growing to hear about 🥰 Hungry little rascal!!! 😂 Did he have some of your sugar cookies too? 

Definitely either a smack with confidence or glasses to see yourself from my view. 

You made cookies for the neighbors. you made cookies!!!!!!! And they are for the neighbors!!!! Idk too many guys that would do that ❤️ (even if there had petty in the ingredients 😂) 

i know that line “ogres are like onions, they have layers” you do have layers there’s nice ones under your 😑 LMAO 

You can blush, it’s ok. As long as you heard me 🤣🤣 I have nothing to gain by giving you compliments. I can’t even see you blush. So they’re true!!! ❤️

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2025

@peachThinker662 Oh package deals might be the way to go. Maybe there's one that has a jacuzzi. You could look into them and get an idea of what they offer? 


I have a few of those movies too! There's nothing on to watch so pull up the dvr. 

He did have some sugar cookies 😁 but he rounded them off with some blueberries so I think it cancelled out the sugar 😂

He was a little nervous at first. Probably worried about more shots 😬 A lot of people did come up to see him. Although I may have hissed at one person when they suggested he looked like he had poodle in him. Awww he.ll naw 😂 

Maybe the smack and the glasses? 😅  

I like cookies 😁 The neighbors like cookies. Maybe not Trump cookies 🤭 but it's the thought that counts 😇 It's something my grandmother used to do, bake for people around the holidays. I would help when I was younger. It was always nice in the kitchen with her. Now she could sing. Mostly gospel though 

Aww thank you. They are nice to hear. ❤️

Did you have work today? How's it going, are you settling in? 
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 22nd, 2025

I’ll definitely look into it. They’re good to me at the place I go. I love them.

50 First Dates is one of my favorites. Joe Dirt too…oh my gosh I haven’t seen that in a while!

He eats blueberries?! My fatties won’t even eat blueberries. Haha

Not you hissing at someone 😂 he definitely does not look poodlie.

Ok—you asked for it hahahaha

I love that you still make the cookies. That’s a nice memory of your grandmother ❤️ Wow!!! She could sing? Aww I love that. Did she teach you piano? Gospel and piano just sound like they go together. Idk. Maybe not. lol

Work tomorrow. My old a.ss is in bed with a heating pad right now. Just took Tylenol. Lower back ugh …. I need a good crack!!!! lol

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2025

@peachThinker662 Maybe they can give you a deal 😉 Especially if you're a loyal customer. 


Oh Joe Dirt is awesome! 😁 Scooby Doo is another one. Matthew Lillard was an awesome Shaggy! 

He loves blueberries and strawberries. But isn't a fan of bananas. 

She did play a little for church but she wasn't the one that taught me. 

 Nothing old about you at all! It's good to get a good night's sleep before work. I hope you have a good day tomorrow! I hope your back feels better too. I know with the cold weather those pains are a little more noticeable. 
Good night Peach ❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 22nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 I’m sorry. I someone to talk to. 

I feel like such a failure. 

😭 

i woke up with such panic. Hair on the back of my neck standing up, my arms tight, the urge to vomit. I called out 😭😭

 why? does the this keep happening? why can’t I just go back to work normal? 

I don’t want to be in the house but my mind won’t let me go to work either. This is a big long cry 

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2025

@peachThinker662 Aw hey no please don't be sorry. You're not a failure. 

Things have been going good for you the past week. You have been crushing it. Sometimes things going good for a while can trigger something that makes us panic about that other shoe dropping. Maybe us talking about work or even the spa day triggered something? 
8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Things have been going good so when I woke up and they weren’t, I felt everything went to 💩 and I panicked. 

It all ended up working out too. I’m not confident enough with the family of the child I’m scheduled to take care of. I NEVER ask for extra training but the family is VERY overbearing and it makes me feel inadequate. I ended up explaining that to the office and they understood and they get it, they’ve seen it. So I’m going to do a few extra days this week again. 

Quickly I go to the would and should situations. And I let out a big cry today. But I feel better. 

Mornings are tough. I hate it. Waking up, having to eat, and I tried to wake up earlier today so I was down on myself that the plan didn’t work. I have all or nothing thinking. 🫩

 and sweetheart, you did not trigger me by any means ❤️❤️❤️ you make my day brighter. 

———

i could use a good movie night with lots of laughing!!!  He WAS an awesome shaggy! 😂 Perfect fit. 

Oh my gosh. I can’t believe he eats berries. Why is that the cutest thing I’ve heard today ❤️ all I can picture is his fluffy little self munching on strawberries 🍓 

💝💝💝



7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2025

@peachThinker662 I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Omgosh that would be hard dealing with people like that. I mean I can understand that it's their child. 

You know it took a lot of courage to talk with the office about this. ❤️ It's great that they've seen it and that they get it though. 
It's something too that would cause a lot of over thinking too. This might sound weird but the fact that you're willing to do extra training says how much you care about these little people. You're a wonderful caring person Peach ❤️
Maybe you could make the mornings a little easier some how? Maybe have breakfast ready to go in the morning? Like maybe an egg sandwich? Or Jimmy Deans breakfast sandwiches? Pop it in the microwave to heat up while you're getting dressed or feeding the dogs? 
I hope you'll let me know if I do say something that's triggering. 

My little dog is a foodie! It's fun giving him new stuff to try 😊 

Lots of love to you Peach. Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts ❤️❤️
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul


good-morning.gif

Idk why I am awake right now. I got up and showered already too. Miss ma’am (my dog) wasn’t ready to move so she just got under the blankets and I climbed in with her. I’ll more than likely fall back asleep at some point 😂

 definitely put into accountability it’s their child. I can’t imagine having to be in that position 😅 but I also think there are some cultural differences/norms what not that I’m not used to. So it’s a learning curve for sure. 

I appreciate that🥰 

I agree with the morning ideas. Prior to all of the things I’ve been through, I was getting breakfasts set up for the week. I knew I was eating protein, didn’t have to think ok what’s for breakfast. It was simplified. I do need to get back into that 💜💜

 of course I would speak up. Often, it’s me that judges myself to harshly. If things get tough, I isolate, because I’m still getting used to being vulnerable and showing humility. I’m so used to having to have it all together that I hibernate and come back out when it is. If that makes sense. 

I wish I could meet him!! You guys are so cute 🥰 

Here’s to a good day for both of us 💝💝

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2025

@peachThinker662 Good morning! Up early! Aww that would be so tempting for me too! Miss Ma'am all cuddled in the covers and the bed so warm and inviting 😊 

Cultural differences can be hard. Even here we can see them. 

Just from my own experience with Yogi, it can be really hard getting back into some kind of routine. For 2 years, I didn't have a dog. And then I get a puppy which required so much more getting used to. House training and setting up routines for him to eat and potty breaks. Time to play and learn. Not nearly as hard as dealing with people but still takes some figuring out 😅 Plus you have different days off right? That can take some getting used to on what you need to do to prepare for the days you work and you need time for doing things for yourself. Adulting is freaking hard at times 😳
I think that we're all our harshest critics and I know your job is demanding. You have to have it together to some degree all the time. To me it does make sense that you isolate when things get tough. Especially if you grew up not having anyone you could turn to. And being vulnerable is so freaking hard for a bunch of reasons. 
Here in this space you can be - whatever, however you need. 😊 No judgement, no criticism ❤️ 

Sending you a ton of good vibes and bunches of hugs. Have a good day! ❤️
4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

I ended up getting out of bed. She stayed 😂 she’s so funny. I love her so much. 💕

 The cultural differences, I’ve actually learned things here, I think that’s been helpful in understanding the dynamics. 

Glad you brought up the routine piece. You’re so right. Very comparable to talking in a new pet. It’s an adjustment. Adulting is VERY hard and when you think you know, you don’t 😂😂 curve ball. I do have different days off right now, eventually it will be specific days. There was no one to turn to growing. Just my siblings. But being the oldest (and a nurse) my sisters come to me for EVERYTHING. “Why does this hurt” “read my results” “do you know what this is” 🫩 I don’t always answer. Man, I got my own 💩 going on 😂😂

 Do you work at all? You don’t have to answer if you prefer not. Just curious ☺️

 it’s been a long day. 😂 It snowed around 630am. And it’s all melted. 

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2025

@peachThinker662 She said the heck with you and figured she'll sleep for the both of you 😊


This place has been a lot of help for me too when it comes to cultural differences. I still stubble on a few things but it's been eye opening that's for sure

Omg exactly! When you think you know, you don't 😅 those curve balls can really catch us off guard sometimes. I think once you get to where you have specific days off it will be easier to set up a routine for yourself. Plus you figure, you were off work for 6 months. That would make it harder yet

Omgosh yeah it would make it harder being the oldest sibling. Everyone would come to you for everything. And being a nurse... I can imagine 😅 Boundaries my dear Peach, boundaries 🤭

I do work. I'm self employed. I make furniture, tables, cabinets, book shelves. Plus I do some logging in the warm months and mill the logs. Winter is just slower

Hey it snowed here too this morning! About 2 inches before it turned to rain 😝 
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Her favorite spot ever is the bed. She likes to steal the heating pad too 🙄🤣

I think once I get a momentum going it’ll be good too… just needs to get here already 😅 

Boundaries was the big B word I learned this year 😂😂

 Wow! 😮 That’s fantastic. It must take a lot of discipline to be self employed too? I would think.  Idk if I could do it. 

So you’re rough on the outside with all the carpentry.. but have a big heart with the cookie making? 🤫 I won’t tell anyone ❤️ Big scary Twist ❤️😂

 it’s pretty much been rain here all day too. 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2025

@peachThinker662 I can imagine you and her getting into a tug of war over the heating pad 😂


I think so too. 😊 It's hard to be patient when you've been working so hard for so long

Boundaries are great aren't they?! Well once you get over the guilt of having them 😅 I'm good with other people's boundaries but sometimes I stumble with my own 😝

It does 😅 Some days are better than others. But it works for me because I keep weird hours. Some nights I can't sleep or I sleep for a few and then I'm awake 

😳Shhhh... don't let that information get out. It will ruin my tough guy reputation for sure! 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 23rd, 2025

Hi— me again —-lol

I just had an epiphany

In mentioning my sisters always coming to me for things, it made me thing about my one that passed on. I had everyone asking me medical questions and all that stuff. I was trying to get everything situated with her services. I went into helping mode I guess you could say, rather than self care mode. So when the dust settled and everyone and everything calmed down. My anxiety soared.

I think that’s what been happening!!! I haven’t been able to see it!!

I went into pain and oh my word I have never experienced pain like that. It was on another level and I’ve had my gallbladder die on me and need emergency surgery. Then it was just paperwork for work, surgery, do this, don’t do that, now the dust has settled….. so interesting of a pattern.

Sorry had to share ❤️ love ya

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2025

@peachThinker662 I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday 🤪 The way the notices are it seems like if you click on the one you're tagged in it hides other comments 😕 


It makes sense though. I think I went through something similar when my father died. You get so lost in all the things that need to be taken care of and you're right, it's not until after the dust settles that you start to feel the pain. ❤️
Love you too Peach! 😊❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 24th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 good morning ☀️ 

getting my breakfast in! I’m definitely awake this morning 😂😂 I slid down my driveway and let out a few choice words 

The tug of war is usually me yelling “push overrrrrr” e we must look ridiculous

That boundary guilt. 🤦‍♀️ 

ooooh yes, that does make a lot of sense with your sleeping patterns. That’s wonderful you’re able to do that. 

😂 I won’t. Secret is safe with me. You did tell me you were an onion and had layers. I’m peeling them 😂😂😂 I mean this in good fun too ❤️ you and yogi are alike. You say he’s a little velociraptor but he’s so cute 🥰 dogs and their owners. 😂

Aw hugs to my twist. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ have a great day

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Good morning! Hooray for breakfast! I don't eat it but I do like my coffee 😋 

Actually it's good afternoon now. Side quests got me side tracked 
We're getting ready for more snow but it's actually kind of nice outside. Weird weather 🤪 Sliding down the driveway doesn't sound like much fun though. I would have had some choice words too lol! Good things neither of us is in Sierra Nevada because they could get 70-96 inches of snow. 👀 

I can picture it! 😂 It's funny how they can manage to make themselves feel like they're heavier

I got really lucky with work. I'm grateful that I can make a living this way. 

Whew 😅 I knew you would keep our secret layers safe! We're cute but deep deep down.... we're dinosaurs 😂

I hope you're having a good day! I hope you have tomorrow off 😊 Big hugs to you ❤️

8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 24th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Coffee and I have a love/hate relationship. I think it tastes good, but it does not agree with me. I have one heck of a hot chocolate Bomb for tonight 😋 

whoah That’s Alot of snow ⛄️ 

She is a tub of lard though 😂😂

 So lucky. I like that you can just work around YOUR schedule. And it’s like different seasons for different things. 

Glad you can trust me 😉 

It was a good day. 🥰 I do have tomorrow off. Big hugs back to you Twisted Awesome Soul



7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 25th, 2025

@peachThinker662 I saw those at the store. Toyed with the idea of getting a few but talked myself out of it 😂


That's way too much snow imo 

Aww she's cuddleable (I don't think that's a word) 😂

It's been helpful with mental health issues and I enjoy it. 

I'm glad you have the day off and really glad you had a good day ❤️
simonscat-audio.gif
merry-christmas-dog.gif



6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 25th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 it has glitter in it! 😮 I have a tummy ache 😂 such a child, I ate a cookie with it too. 

Waaaaay too much snow ! 

And that Sounds like a double win. 

Cute gifs  I ❤️ the puppy in the Christmas lights!!! 

santa-santa-claus.gif

Lots of love and hugs ❤️💚

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 25th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 Thinking of my cute dinosaurs today. 💚 

 I hope you ate something yummy, that yogi loved his gifts from. Maybe the 2 of you shared some fruits. Got a few video games in. 

I know this time of year can be challenging. I also know it’s the 2 of you. If I could have thrown you on my car and done something special with you I would have. You’re a very good friend to me. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

hug-romance.gif

dino-raptor.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 26th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Mmm... glitter 😋 I'm kind of glad I didn't get one 😂 Maybe it's true what they say about unicorn farts 🤭 😂

It's Santa Paws! 

Made a ham with mashed potatoes and corn and rolls. Yogi enjoyed everything 😂 Not too much ham because of the salt but he loved the mashed potatoes. We even tried a new fruit. Dragon fruit which is completely overrated. It looked weird both inside and out but had absolutely no taste. Talk about a disappointment! I was expecting some kind of tropical ambrosia. We ate some strawberries instead 😂
We took a nice walk and chased some squirrels 😁 He loved his toys but he's easily amused too. He likes playing with the paper towel tubes 
I hope you had a nice Christmas filled with good food and companionship! ❤️❤️
hugging-jared-vasquez.gif
3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 26th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 hahahaha!! I was talking weigh some one yesterday and she’s like “I wonder if you’ll see it later” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 idk if unicorn farts are true though 🤷‍♀️ no luck 😂😂😂😂

 Sounds like you guys had a fantastic dinner. 🥰 That is a major what the heck moment with the dragon fruit!!!! I’ve never had it before but I would think some type of exotic euphoria too!! 😳 Just looks cool evidently. Strawberries are always a good choice 🥰

 Squirrels are fun to chase I’m sure. Yay for the puppy toy win!!!! Paper towel tubes are fun but I think the wrapping paper ones are better 🤣 you can get some good sound through those babies. 

I came home from work today and took a looooooong nap. Woke up thinking I was late for work but it was still the same day 🤣🤣

 my attempt at taking a bath was challenging, ants in my pants. 

I’m off tomorrow, MAYBE I’ll clean my house. ❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 27th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Tbh I had wondered the same thing 😂 Now that's festive! 🤣


I don't think I've ever been so disappointed by a piece of fruit before! Apparently it tastes the best when it's really ripe. The problem is the pick them when they're not even close to being ripe because of shipping them. And they don't ripen well after they're off the tree. There are yellow ones that supposedly taste better but I wouldn't know where to find one. I had a hard time finding the pink one 😅 

I found one of the wrapping paper tubes! 😂 Apparently the wounded moose sounds I was making signal his launch and attack mode 😁 He's tired 😂 so am I tbh. Our numerous games of put that down, followed by drop it and spit that out did a number on both of us 

Oh wow you know it was a good nap when you wake up thinking you're late for something! And the day off tomorrow woohoo! Maybe a little sleep in and then a nice breakfast? 
I don't do baths myself. Just not a soak in the tub person. Showers are quicker 🤪 
Cleaning is a trap. 😳 It never ends. Never.... muhahaha
Good night Peach ❤️ Sweet dreams!
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 27th, 2025

Very festive! 😂

Oh wow! I saw yellow ones in the store just the other day… but pink sounds even fancier and more delightful! Buzz kill….

The wounded moose 😂 It does the same to my dogs too!! Grrrr…. Jumps at me. It was the tube. I had nothing to do with it 😂 does he bite your feet too? No bites was always a big thing here. I got my female as a puppy. She would bite the bottoms of my pants! It is tiring! Sounds like it was a tie game and your both tired 😂

We are getting 4-6 inches of snow tonight. I might get stuck with the cleaning after all lol we’ll see.

Ugh I love nice breakfasts. All the fixings…sooo good. That’s the way to my heart. My love language hahahaha

It really never ends. I’ve been slacking between work and sleep.

Good night Twist. ❤️ Sweet dreams to you!!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 28th, 2025

@peachThinker662 You know I'm still disappointed about that doggone dragon fruit 😂 Definitely killed my "lets try new fruit" buzz 


Omg! He bites at pant legs, shoes, toes. He's oddly obsessed with toes. It's a little creepy 😂 he's really good at getting your laces and then he hangs on to those. 

Did you get the snow? ugh I really don't like winter. We had ice here. Took all day to clean up the mess. I think snow would have been better. Crazy weather. Yogi liked it. He's was all Tokyo drift on the lane 😂

I like breakfast for dinner. Do you ever do that? How do you like your eggs? Hash browns or home fries? Ham, bacon, sausage, or scrapple? White or wheat? What are your thoughts on biscuits and gravy? 😁 Now I'm hungry 😋

I hope you had a nice day off and didn't do too much house work. It's a day off after all! 😊 

Good night Peach ❤️ Hugs to you and the fluffs ❤️

14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 28th, 2025

Hmmm we’ve got to find another fruit for you 2 to try. I’ll keep my eye out. Today I learned I have 1 that will eat melon. She likes cantaloupe and honeydew. We enjoyed fruit salad together.

😂 “You’re not going anywhere” Toes are little hot dogs, you didn’t know that?

Yes. I got snow. It didn’t melt either. They were correct. I’m not a fan of the winter AT ALL. To have seen him drifting must have been hilarious. My fat guy decided not to leave the porch today and left yellow snow at the door step. How sweet ❤️

I will eat breakfast for dinner too. Brunch. Breakfast. Ugh I love the foods. I like my eggs scrambled, please. 😂 hash browns are yummy. Bacon is my fave. I’ll eat sausage but only the links. And I like bacon and sausage well done. I have never heard of scrapple. Had to look that one up. Wheat. I had blueberry pomegranate jelly on my toast today. Delish! I’ve never had biscuits and gravy. I’ll love biscuits though. French toast too!!

Umm yeah I cleaned the whole downstairs. Felt so good after in the house though!

I also Went and attempted to use my gift card but didn’t find much. I got socks. They’re cheetah print. So cute. And a new pair of earrings that are gold bows. Makes me feel a little brighter. Also ordered some sweaters online. Girly things. 😂 sorry. But for once since February, I looked in the mirror this week, and saw myself. That might sound odd….

I just got a phone call that the family canceled for tomorrow, they’re sick. So I’ll have another day off. Maybe I’ll clean upstairs 😂 or donate clothes from my closet…

It’s close to 12am, possibly get to sleep in too.

Hope you are having the sweetest dreams ❤️ hugs to you and yogi ❤️

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2025

@peachThinker662 I'm thinking I've never had star fruit lol. So I might have to see if I can find one. Aww she likes melon! 😊 That would be a nice sweet and juicy treat! Mmm 😋 fruit salad sounds good! He's not into fruit? 😂


Ugh I guess the snow is going to stick around for you. Lol he didn't venture too far to pee 😂 Picasso! 

We were playing on a patch of ice yesterday and I wiped out. 😅 I can feel it today. I told Yogi that's why we shouldn't play on the ice 😂 Now we have a lake effect snow warning and a wind advisory. It's 47 out and raining right now. I'm trying to decide if I want to risk a trip into town for a hair cut

Omgosh it all sounds so yummy right now! Definitely bacon. Everything is better with bacon! Scrapple is delicious if it's made right, it's nice and crispy on the outside but smushy on the inside. I was going to ask about jelly! 😁 Blueberry pomegranate sounds amazing! And French toast... I haven't had that in years 😋 You'd probably like biscuits and gravy. It's sausage gravy and it is awesome. I make it myself. It's one of those meals that sticks with you for a while

Hey that's great! I'm glad you got that done. You are absolutely right that it feels good after. I need to do that. Maybe today would be a good day for that. There's so much clutter and it irritates the heck out of me but I struggle to find the motivation to do anything about it 😅

Cool! 😁 Cheetah socks! It's hard to find good socks anymore. They're usually so thin and aren't made with much cotton. I'm glad you got some girly things, sweaters and earrings ❤️ Absolutely nothing wrong with getting or doing things that make you feel good. I actually understand not seeing yourself in the mirror. Too many times we see our injuries or pain or trauma in the mirror. We lose sight of ourselves

I hope they feel better soon. I hope you don't catch whatever it is they have. 😬 Although it is that time of the year. 😝 Did you clean or do the closet? Hopefully you got to sleep in! 

It's after 8 here. It's as light out as it's probably going to get. The temperature is dropping and I need to decide about a haircut 😂 
I hope you have an awesome day Peach! ❤️
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 29th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 she was so sweet eating it 🥰 He has a garbage gut. 🤣 No, he won’t eat fruit. When I first got him he ate an entire piece of watermelon. He used to take blueberries, hold them in his mouth and go put them with his toys . 😂😂 now he’s like nah 

Oooh starfruit. That sounds like a fun one too. I think I may have had it a while ago. So long ago I don’t remember if it was any good or not. 😅

Ouch!!!! 💝 I hope yogi gave you lovins. Ugh that must’ve hurt. You’ll probably feel it for a couple days 😬 

It’s been raining here all day. washing the snow away but making a big slushy mess in the process. 

Did you end up getting a hair cut? 

I love crispy food. And French toast is often my comfort food after a tough day for dinner. I add vanilla and cinnamon .. hmm I’ll have to look into recipes for biscuits and gravy. I like corned beef hash. Even though it looks and smells like dog food 😂😂

I feel you on the motivation. I would do something for 15-20 mins, take a break and go back. It feels good though with the house clean. I just kept thinking of the reward after. It honestly helps me think clearer. 😅 

Yes, so true. I looked in the mirror about a month ago with one of my nurses T shirts on and I said out loud “ I’m a nurse?!” So much time away from work and stuck in my own head it’s like I put it to the side. And then all my scraps for clothing 😂😂 I went shopping. I did my makeup. I did my hair. I received compliments. It’s been so long. I’ve just looked like a bag of a..holes for some time. I was struggling bad inside, and it showed.. to me anyways. 

I hope that doesn’t sound superficial. My looks mean a lot to me. It just is what it is. I grew up with a mullet for like 10 years of my life. (I know they’re trendy now but not for a girl in jr high at the time) I wore the ugliest clothes. Braces. Caterpillar eyebrows. 😩 I’ve shared with you how people were dismissive of me. It could have had nothing to do with my looks but, I didn’t have ANY confidence. So my clothing & hair mean something to me. It’s something I’ve earned for myself I guess. I don’t judge others for it, just very harsh with myself. I used to restrict my eating but I’ve gotten over that. Clothing covers it 😂😂

I did not clean the closet. No energy for that. Another day. 

Dark, dreary day here too. I hope you found some  joy today ❤️ 


11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2025

@peachThinker662 He put the blueberries with his toys! That's so cute and funny! 😂 Probably wondering why you were giving him pebbles 😂 Oh watermelon! I wonder if Yogi would like that? Idk if I can find any around right now 🤔 I'm not even sure I can find a star fruit. The fruits around here are hit and miss. If I find one and try it I'll let you know how it was 😊


Well he pounced on me and tried to eat my nose. If that doesn't say love idk what does 😂 My elbow took the worst of it. 

Oh that's a yucky day. Hopefully it dried off before it gets cold again. The wind is crazy right now. You can hear it coming through the trees. Some kind of monster huffing it's way

Nope. 😅 I figured I'll wait til next week

You can add vanilla to French toast? I'm going to have to try that. 😂 Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that about corned beef hash! 😂 It's been years since I've eaten it

They say that's the way to do it. 15-20 minutes and take a break. I really should use the down time I have during the winter months constructively. 

I don't think it sounds superficial at all! I'm glad you did those things for yourself. ❤️ You did good things for yourself, you deserve good things. You've gone through h+ll to get to where you are. Be proud of who you are ❤️ I've never seen a bag of a**holes 👀 🤭 😂

We would have been best friends if we went to school together. 😊 I'm sorry you had those experiences though 😞 school can be hard enough 

The closet will be there whenever you get to it. You did a lot of stuff over the weekend.

Puppy had burrowed under the covers and was yelling at my feet 😂 so weird and now he is sleeping smh
Good night Peach ❤️ sweet dreams
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP December 31st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

 that’s what I thought 😂 miniature balls for fetch. His tiny treasures. I’ll do the same if I find a star fruit. ❤️ Watermelon might be for the spring. Keep his options open. Potatoes are a big hit around here. Idk why 😂 

Aww sweet boy 🤣 man down. 😘 😘 is your elbow bruised? Must be challenging to straighten it too. I’m assuming your dominate hand because why wouldn’t it be. 

The wind was brutal here last night!! And it was trash day so, the trash cans in the neighborhood decorated the yards and street. The sun was shining today but it was 🥶 

How do you typically cut your hair? 

Oh yes my friend!! Add vanilla right into the egg mixture when you put your bread in. So good! I just saw a recipe where you can dunk the bread in melted vanilla ice cream before cooking it. Makes sense it’s all the same ingredients. Idk though I don’t want my ice cream to melt 😂😂

I say the same thing about winter months but, I don’t. It all ends up getting done eventually and then it’s back 😂😂

 thank you ❤️ and quite the visual for ya too 😂🤣

His last burst of energy before sleep 😂😂 I got a courdoroy (sp?) yesterday with some new pillows. I think my girl was more excited than me. She crawled in and you couldn’t even see her! 😂 she looked at me this morning like “damn already” I feel that. 

I’m sleepy tonight. Groceries and physical therapy tomorrow. Yipeee 😂😂

Good night, sweet dreams ❤️❤️

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 1st

@peachThinker662 Tiny treasures 😊 I didn't find any star fruit at the closest store. I might have to look at one of the bigger stores in a different town. Yogi loves potatoes in many forms 😂 


Lol he's a trip that's for sure 😂 It's bruised and swollen but feels a little better today. I can't put any weight on it but it helps me keep my elbows off the table 😁 I actually got lucky and it wasn't my dominant hand. I was surprised too 😂

The wind has just been crazy this winter! It's always blowing and it goes right through clothing. It's miserable being outside. The chickens have their heat lamps and the horse has his heavy blanket on. That doesn't sound like fun having to collect runaway trash cans

Haircuts are usually layered I think? I have thick hair. I usually just walk in and let them do whatever 😅

I'm going to have to remember to add vanilla when I decide to make French toast! I agree with you on the ice cream though. I'm not sure if I want my ice cream melted 😬😅

It does come back doesn't it? 😂 Omg cleaning really is a trap! 😂 

Awww she sounds like such a sweetheart! All excited over pillows and crawling in to get all snuggled up. 😊 Mornings do seem to come before any of us is ready 

Get all your groceries? Physical therapy go ok? How's work been? 

Happy New Year Peach 🎉 I hope 2026 is an awesome year for you, bringing all of the best things your way ❤️ ❤️


8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 1st

@mytwistedsoul I forgot Yogi wanted to show off his new dragon 😊

img-20251231-130525392_1767228762.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 1st

Idk who I love more. Yogi or the dragon. Or him with the dragon! He melts my heart.

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 1st

Man. I wonder if they’re in season. Potatoes much have the crunch and fun for them.

Ugh man!!! Ouch!! I am also very surprised it wasn’t your dominant hand. Should you put ice on it 😂 I’m sorry. Bad joke. I hope it gets better quick. Such a sensitive spot!

I have a limb down in my yard from the wind. How’s pita holding up?

I have extremely thick hair too. It can be tough!! Mine is curly on top of it so sometimes it’s very unforgiving.

Cleaning is a trap!!! My dishwasher pooped out on me so I have a sink full. Ugh I haaaaateeee dishes. I was so excited to have a dishwasher. Waaaaaa 😂

She is the biggest sweetheart. She prances across the kitchen when I get home. My lovey.

I got groceries. Fridge is full! Physical therapy went well. I go next week for an evaluation to see if I need to continue or not.

Dude. I had 2 hours of work this week because he was sick. I’m so frustrated. I spoke with my therapist about it because obviously it’s a stressor. She was like you need work, you have bills. Girl I know! Wtf. I’ve been trying to deliver for Walmart Spark honestly as a side gig right now. But it’s hard driving for more than an hour. Someone told me to make an only fans, ummmmmm NO. 😂

I saw an eagle today when I was out getting my groceries. I thought that was pretty cool. I’ve never seen one before

Happy new year sweetheart. . sending you your confidence for 2026 ❤️

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 1st

@peachThinker662 You give them to them raw? I didn't think potatoes were good to eat raw. 


I actually did ice it 😂 but I used a heating pad too. I read some where that heat promotes healing. It's still a little tender but not as bad as it was. Of course I hit it on the side of the truck door. That was helpful 😂

Oh no! Is it a big limb? Good thing it didn't hit the house. That's the scary thing about having trees around 😕 I cut down a couple this past spring that were too big and too close to the house. 
Pita is doing good. He's nice and chunky and has his insulated house and his heating pad. He was in there earlier until I took puppy out. Then he came out to mooch some cat snacks 😊 

Thick hair is so hot in the summer time. Add curls to that - I bet it's a lot of work too! 

I hate dishes too. For the longest time they were pretty triggering, which probably sounds funny. There's a dish washer here that's been used maybe twice? 😅 I have a hard time loading it the right way. Things move around in there and stuff ends up with water sitting in it 🤪 Any chance it can be fixed or made it's still under warranty? 

Aww she's so happy to have you home! ❤️😊 Those little prances and dances are so sweet to come home to 😊

Woohoo! A full fridge is always nice to see. I hope your evaluation goes well!

Oh wow. That sucks. I mean I know nobody can help that he's been sick but don't they have some contingency plan or something in case of something like this? Something that would give you a few hours at least? It would be a big stresser 😬 Omg only fans... such a demeaning platform. I mean if people are that confident with themselves ok.. but still... idk. I see enough questionable stuff on YouTube 😅 

That's so cool! They're always so cool to see. There was one here a few weeks ago. They're such amazing birds. So big! They're supposed to be a good sign too! 😊

Aww thank you! I'll try to use it responsibly 😅
Sending you love and light for any areas you need it ❤️
4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 2nd

@mytwistedsoul

 Your probably correct about the potatoes. my mom used to give them to us raw, I never should trust anything she’s done 😂

 Good, glad you’ve been putting heat on it. Never fails to bump an injured piece of your body on something. 

Oh yea, it’s a good size limb. Very lucky it didn’t hit the house or my car. One day I’ll move it. 😂 You took them down? I’m such a klutz no one will allow me to use a saw and I abide. 

Aww pita baby. Those animals really love you 🥰 

So hot in the summer!!! My hair was really long, I had it braided for the surgery. The nurse was questionable of how I was going to manage it once home. And she was right, off it went. Down to my butt-To my chin. It’s grown past my shoulders already. I don’t mind this length. It’s not too out of control. And not so heavy. It doesn’t take hours to straighten it off I want to too. 

Doing dishes was triggering? Or having them in the sink? My uncle is supposed to be coming down sometime in January, I’m going to ask him to take a look.  🤞 definitely not under warranty. It’ was here when I bought the house. 

They’ve now both decided to sleep in my bed. I’m thinking it’s the new blanket. I’m squished in the middle. 

I emailed them to say if there was any callouts and needed a fill in I’m available. 

I agree, to each is own. She did other things online too 😬 not my jam. And to do it and not know if you’ll make what you intended. Plus becoming desensitized to it. Ugh the shame would eat me alive. 

Sweet Dreams Soul 💕💕

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 2nd

@peachThinker662 I guess they're ok for people to eat in small amounts but they can cause stomach upset. 


Yeah the tallest tree was 110 foot. Needed to rent a crane and cut the tree down in sections. I was a little nervous because those sections were carried over the house 😅

I tried having Pita in the house but he wasn't using the litterbox and he was spraying the walls 😝 He wasn't to keen on being inside either. 

Omgosh such long hair! Oh yeah that would have been hard with the surgery! Shorter is definitely easier to deal with. 

Doing the dishes. Anxiety out the butt and panic attacks 😬 It was a "job" as a child. If anything wasn't washed right, she would pull out all pots and pans, all silverware, cups, glasses... she'd set a time limit for everything to be done. If it wasn't all done there was trouble. 
Hopefully it's something that your uncle can fix. I'll keep my fingers crossed because if your luck is anything like mine 😅

Lol they're both loving the new blanket! 😊 Guess you don't have to worry about falling out of bed with them hemming you in 😂

Hey good idea! Hopefully your patient if feeling better this week and you're able to get hours in. 

Yeah IDK some people are ok with doing that kind of thing. Online is forever though. I wouldn't want that kind of thing out there like that 😅 

Did you do anything special for New Year's? A special dinner you make for good luck? Around here it's pork and sauerkraut. Yum! 

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 2nd

Oh ok. I did not know that. If I’m cooking and one falls on the floor they gobble it up. Note to self: monitor the potatoes

110 ft??? And YOU got up up there!??? That’s wild!!! Kudos to you!

Pita is just an outdoors man. ❤️

A “job” not even a household chore. Ugh. I hate that you went through that. Especially over something so minuscule as dishes. I’ll be honest, I got to the point when I got my first place that I stuck a middle finger up in the air and didn’t keep it spotless. I had no one telling me when, what, why, where and how. Now, I do my best when I can. I find it gets under my skin when it’s cluttered sometimes but, I get the voice and make the decision as to how I want it.

I was asleep by 930pm on new years 😂 I got myself Burger King and called it a night.

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 2nd

My sister that passed, her and I always spend new years together. I haven’t really figured out anything else.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 3rd

@peachThinker662 I think Burger King and going to bed early is a pretty good way to spend New Year's eve. I'm sorry. The holidays are so hard. 😞 It's hard all the time but holidays just feel worse. ❤️ You and your sister shared a lot of things together. (hugs) ❤️

If they're used to a potato like that I wouldn't worry too much. It's like they're eating a whole raw potato. Idk Tbh I have to check things all the time. I've always been really careful with chocolate around dogs but then I hear people saying their dogs have had it (accidentally) and they were fine 😬 I always heard they couldn't have broccoli but I guess they can in moderation? 

Lol! It was a helluva view that's for sure. 

He is! 😂 I know he's got plenty of ways to keep warm and stay out of the weather but it would have been nicer for him in the house. 

She was weird about things. Dishes, fixing the bed. I can make a bed with sheets so tight you can bounce a quarter on it. 😅 I subtly do the middle finger at some things. Like the bed. I fix it every morning but if it's not perfect that's ok. It's not a crisis if a plate gets broken or if something gets spilled 😅

Clutter is a pain. I've got too much of it. I should get totes and try to straighten things up and get rid of things that are broke or don't serve a purpose. 

I hope you had a good day today. Good night Peach. Sweet

dreams ❤️


14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 3rd

I agree on that. Grieving people lost and alive or not. Thinking about the way things SHOULD be, rather than the way they are. We did have a lot of shared things together, she was my best friend ❤️

Yes, chocolate I’ve heard in large consumption can put them into kidney failurei heard. Mine will bark at my cookies and I do not give in. Broccoli I can understand hurting their tummies. The 2 of them got into a cabinet. I should say HIM. 😂 I had just got him and she knows better. But that green mice poison they sell in blocks…I came home to him with a green mustache. I panicked!!! I don’t think she had had much as him. Here I am pouring peroxide into them to induce vomiting. He’s throwing up all over the living room. Meanwhile, she’s swallowing her vomit instead of letting it go. I was running back and forth and forth and back to clean up what came out and trying to get her to do what I needed. What a nightmare!!! I broke a sweat that day. Thankfully they were fine. Acted like nothing happened.

Did you have anyone helping you? I never would have attempted. That’s HIGH! When I was able to ride roller coasters I would close my eyes when it got to high 😂 heck I close my eyes still when the lights shut off. I don’t think you could close your eyes up there. Plus, you have a saw in your hand!!!

Aww. He still feels your love though.

Ooof! Isn’t it funny the phrase “don’t cry over spilt milk”. Well, if they knew what was coming they would too!!! I’m glad you can breathe a bit now.

My closet is clutter. My intention was to get rid of shirts because I just got new ones. Still haven’t 😂 socks that don’t have a partner is a good one too. I think I’ve gained weight from being home. I put on a pair of scrubs the other day and felt like a stuffed sausage 😂 but I’m always like well there’s laundry and I want to have all the clothes. They need to be clean to be donated. Excuses, excuses. 😂

Any thing good planned for the weekend? I hope you and yogi are taking a break from ice skating. How is the elbow?

❤️

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 5th

@peachThinker662 OMG I would have been panicked too! That would be so freaking scary. I'm so glad they were ok but holy crap 😳 I ordered this stuff called pawmergency from Amazon. It's the activated charcoal stuff vets use. I figured the way Yogi eats everything... it would be a good idea to have something like it on hand. Hope having it means I won't ever have to use it


I called in a few favors. Had about three other guys helping and a crane operator. Still took all day. 😅

I have a bad habit of not throwing out things that should be when it comes to clothes 😅 The shirt that has worn so thin you can see through it. The jeans with holes in the knees and half a dozen other places. Sweaters that I've never worn. All stuffed in closets. I have faith you'll get it all to the donations box. 😊 

Yep no ice skating! Elbow is still tender. Yesterday was spent waiting for a technician to show up. Dish has been acting up. Turns out the equipment needed updated. Today we spent outside a little in the greenhouse. Went for a walk and played some games. Then we went and grabbed something to eat. 

How was your weekend? Any word on your young patient? 
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 7th

@mytwistedsoul

I did not know they sold that. I’ll have to look into it. Thanks. 😊 

Despite all the help, that certainly sounds like a task 😮‍💨 I’m surprised it only took a day! 

No cleaning clutter for me still. 😂 

I ended up working Sunday, they were feeling better. There were some things that were morally questionable to me, I noticed it in previous visits but let it go. Then dad bumped into my lady bumps a few too many times. All the picking him up and carrying him at an urgency of the parents—definitely sore. Decided it was more than culture at this point. I won’t be going there again, I’ve had another patient though, and it’s a FULL day. I’ve been so tired. Plus, stressed out that my schedule just isn’t coming together as fast as I would want it to. I don’t want to lose everything and that’s where my head goes. 

I’ve been thinking of you and every time I’ve gone to write back and say hello, something comes up. ❤️

hugs.gif

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th

@peachThinker662 I didn't realize they sold it either until I saw an ad on YouTube shortly after Yogi was gnawing on a clump of dirt 😝 I'm really hoping this is a phase he grows out of. Not that he has pica or something 😅


We pretty much kept at it all day. Cranes and operators aren't cheap to rent 😅

Me either! The living room looks like a pet store moved in. There's toys all over the place 😂
Damn. I'm sorry that happened to you Peach. It certainly doesn't sound like a culture thing. I mean, once or twice by accident is one thing. It happened to the point it made you uncomfortable. I'm glad to hear that you have another patient but yeah that would be stressful that your schedule isn't filling as fast as you need it to. Hopefully it picks up soon so you don't have to worry. You've worked hard for everything you have, I don't want to see you lose it either ❤️

Aww no worries! I wasn't sure if you were just busy or if anxiety was being a pest and telling you things. 😅 

I hope you have a good day! Lots of love to you ❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 8th

Oooooh yogi!!! I’m sure he will grow out of it. My girl would dig in the dirt when she was a puppy so much her nose skin would get raw!! And it certainly sounds like he has plenty of toys to Be playing with instead 😂

It’s so beautiful out here today. And I mean 40 with sunshine!!! I’ll take it!!! Sitting outside getting some air. I took a nap today. Just showered. Starting my day late but I’m starting it ❤️

Love to you too!!!!

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 9th

@peachThinker662 I hope he does. Omgosh her poor nose! What goes through these goofy dogs heads? 😅 He's got sooo many toys 😳 Slightly spoiled 😂


It was really nice here too! 40's and a mix of sun and clouds. Its supposed to rain at some point. That'll be a nice mess

Nothing wrong with a late start! Some times we need those slow starts to recharge everything. Soak up the sun, enjoy the above freezing temps. Hug some doggos and pamper yourself a little. You deserve it! ❤️

I finally got that haircut 😁

8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 11th

Emphasis on slightly 😂

The past few days it’s been SO nice out. It feels good. Gotta love when it hits 40 degrees and feels tropical 😂

Oooooh you got the haircut!!! Do you feel refreshed? What color is your hair?

I went and played pickleball again tonight. Took the best shower ever afterwards.

I’ve just been trying to get my schedule up and rubbing with work. And stressing in between lol I’ve got a potential one that I met with today so, I’m moving along. I’ll feel so much better once it’s all squared away.

Ah it’s been great climbing into bed with my new blanket. So cozy. I love me a big chunky comforter. I sleep with them in the summer too.

I need a hug. lol

Sending one your way ❤️

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 12th

@peachThinker662 A lot of emphasis on slightly 😂


It is funny how if the temps get above freezing it feels almost balmy out. It's cold and windy here again but those few days of 40's were wonderful 

My ears are colder 😂 It's blondish? Dirty blonde I guess. 

Woo hoo! Went for pickleball again! That is so awesome! 😊 

I hope this patient works out for you. Is it just certain days you see certain patients? Or do you see a few every day? It would be stressful. I hope you can get a schedule together that eases that stress ❤️

It's always nice climbing into a nice comfy bed. I have a few comforters that are pretty puffy but they're light weight. I got a weighted blanket because so many people said they're good for anxiety. I don't use it because I don't like the weight of it 😅😂

Sending you the biggest hugs! ❤️❤️

daysofourlives-dool.gif
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 12th

@mytwistedsoul

 hahahaha it was a nice few days of a sweater. Being a rebel with no bulky coat or a hat! 

Your ears are colder 😂😂 I always feel 10lbs lighter when I get mine cut. Pretty special. Not many people have blonde hair. I had it when I was younger then it got darker, when I want highlights, I have to pay for them😅

It was fun. I pulled a muscle in my butt though 😂 now I’m sitting on the heating pad. I’m too competitive. Jumping around like a weirdo trying to get it! 

Yes, certain days for certain patients. I have one on Tues & Wed. Hopefully this one accepts and I will do Sat/Sun with her. I think with those 30 hours I should be good. They both have options of getting more hours once I’m in for a bit and they get to know me. I will go meet one more this week. It’s an evening shift. Not sure that I totally want it but where I had nothing for a while I couldn’t be too fussy. Maybe I could do one evening, I’ll have to see what they say. It’s 330-930. Not too late but I’m usually resting by then. So definitely iffy. 

Puffy and lightweight comforters, sounds like your bed is cozy too!! I have a weighted blanket as well because of the use for anxiety. Sometimes I use it, sometimes I don’t. I could literally have someone lie on top of me and it’s comfortable 😂 idk what that’s all about. 

hug.gif

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 12th

@peachThinker662 Omgosh the bulky coats are enough to drive someone nuts. Especially if you have to be in a car 😝


My head did feel lighter. It's ok having it longer for a while but then it suddenly reaches a point where it drives me nuts. 

Aww I'm sorry you pulled a muscle. 🤭 I think it's good to be competitive though, well, until you hurt yourself anyway. It keeps it interesting and can make it more fun. I hope it feels better today

Hmmm that would be a tough decision. One or two nights a week might not be too bad but yeah I do understand that you're normally resting at those times. It can be hard to give up certain times, especially our evenings. It could be worth it though if it's a good fit

You've got to have a comfy space to sleep. I have to admit I've been sleeping on a futon mattress on the floor since getting Yogi 😊 I'm afraid of him falling off the bed 😬 It's actually pretty comfortable. We have a ton of pillows and blankets
tyler-hynes-hynies.gif
I hope you have a great Monday ❤️
4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 12th

@mytwistedsoul

 luckily she gave me some stretches in physical therapy to help my pain the butt 😁 I actually lifted weights with my left arm today. Happy about that. It’s an eye opener of how long I let it go too. Wow. I was in a tough rough spot. I didn’t give myself enough credit. That’s for sure. 

Decided on not to take the evening position. They said there’s lifting and I have new things at home to take care of. just wouldn’t work here. If I can stick with 4 days a week, I’ll be golden. 🌟 

i put off dog tv today while i was out. When i came home, they didn’t bark at me, they quietly pranced over for loves. I hope that continues to work!!! 

That has got to be the cutest thing I’ve heard today of you and yogi camping out🥰🥰

 I’ve had a busy morning! My car is clean. That was disgusting lol I think I’m going to rest for a bit. 🫂 hope you have a good Monday as well! 


3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 12th

@peachThinker662 Having pt each week comes in handy! 😀 Hey that's great! 💪 Sounds like you're healing up nicely! Congratulations! I'm really glad that you're seeing the progress you're making. You definitely need to give yourself credit. You've done big amazing things for yourself. I'm proud of you! ❤️


I'm glad they told you there was lifting. Doing heavy work is something you should probably wait to do, just to be on the safe side. I would hate to see you push and reinjure yourself. 

New things? Did you get a puppy too? 😁 Kitten? A bird? I've never tried dog tv. Yogi doesn't really seem to watch it but I usually turn paw patrol on for him if I have to put him in his crate for an hour or so 😁 Apparently I've accidently taught him that when I say I have to take care of the chickies he has to go into his crate and went in all by himself this morning. 🥹 Such a good boy! ❤️

What can I say? 😅 I'm a sucker for a furry face! He lets me know when he's ready for bed too lol! Which is probably a good thing. I sometimes struggled with having a bedtime routine 

I need to do that one of these days. Although I did take the beast to the car wash during the warm spell. I just washed it though and didn't vacuum it out. The truck is a whole other story 😂 
Have a good rest. Cuddle the fur babies 🫂 😊



2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 13th

@mytwistedsoul

Definitely do not want to reinjure myself. I think about sometimes I don’t want want to miss out on things because of what I went through but at the same point, if I can take a job with no lifting, yes please. 

No new animals 😂 parental obligations. I saw someone mention cat tv on a post here and looked into dog tv. I kinda like it myself, relaxing music. Yogi gets paw patrol, adorable. Aww what a good baby. He knows where to go when it’s chicky time. ❤️❤️

 my babes eat dinner and about a half hour later that full belly look kicks in 😂😂 sounds like he keeps you in line too 💗💗

 My car was a pig sty!! Ugh so bad. It needs a wipe down on the interior. And a bath But I vacuumed and threw out the trash. Also got a bag a of donations out of my closet over the weekend. 💪 

Sweet dreams to you and Yogi 🥰❤️

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 13th

@peachThinker662 After all you've been through to get to where you are now, it's understandable you wouldn't want to reinjure yourself. It affected your life for a long time. That's not something that's easy to forget. 


Oh... eww lol. That would be hard to deal with 😬 A puppy or kitten would be better 😂

I turned on dog tv last night. It had birds and squirrels. I watched it more than Yogi did. 😂 I kept trying to draw his attention to it but he was more interested in untying my shoe. 

He did it this morning again. 😊 Clever guy. I would take him with but he doesn't understand the concept of personal safety distance when it comes to the roosters and I don't want them to hurt him of course 

Vacuuming and gathering the trash is a good start! It hard washing them right now because you might end up having the doors freeze. 😬 The weather is so unpredictable right now

Hey you got rid of the stuff you wanted to donate! Yay you! I bet getting it out of the closet felt good! 
The clock seems to be working against me today lol. I started clean something and I'm still not done 😅 Puppy has impeccable timing too of course 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 7th

@peachThinker662  Thinking of you ❤️ Sending light and love.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 13th

img-20260113-141449813_1768331758.jpg

He naps like this 😂 that way he knows if I move. There is no sneaking away 😂

11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 13th

@mytwistedsoul

 oh my gosh. He is just absolutely precious. The nose glued to your foot. ❤️😊

😂😂😂 right? My dogs get very jealous with kitties. They are sweet but they want the cat to just be theirs and don’t want to share. 

It’s relaxing right? 🤣🤣 shoe laces are way more fun I suppose. 

The roosters are probably bigger than him. Maybe one day, but I can understand your concern. 

Car doors freezing because of going through a car wash would definitely be my luck 😂😂 

Well, the clothes are out of the closet and in a bag in my room. They just need to make their way downstairs, into the car and off they go. 😜

 those days come around all too often sometimes. ❤️ 

I’ve got to make dinner. I think I’ll do spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread. My new obsession- garlic bread in the air fryer. 

Note that I’m back to work, I don’t think my dogs know what to do without me home. They are having fun hiding toys from one another in the couch cushions. 🫣 punks

 How did your day go today? 💜💜



10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 14th

@peachThinker662 He's so funny! ❤️ my shadow


Awww they don't want to share kitty. That's so cute! I wonder what they'd do with stuffed kitties? 

It was relaxing! It was sort of neat to see all the different birds they were showing too. But he definitely has more fun with shoelaces. I wish I could entertain myself so easily 😂

The one rooster is a Brahma, he's a very big guy. Almost 3 feet tall, a lot bigger than Yogi. The other one, Roux attacked me once and spurred me pretty good. I've been trying to find homes for them but nobody wants them 😅

Lol that would be my luck too. I got lucky the day I washed the beast. 

Hey that's a great first step though! I should do that. I have clothes that were bought and never worn. 😅 I noticed a new cloth donation drop at the one place in town. 

Spaghetti is always good! I've never made garlic bread in an air fryer! That's something I'm going to have to try! Do you share noodles with the pups? Yogi absolutely loves noodles 😂

Omg that's so funny! They hide toys from each other! ❤️ Yeah it's probably a big change now that you're back to work. Did they have the cushions pushed up? 

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I actually cleaned a bunch of things on a niknac shelf. Antique trinkets and stuff that were dusty. It took longer than I felt it should have. Someone kept getting under foot 😂 

Did you have a nice relaxing evening? ❤️


9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 14th

@mytwistedsoul

❤️ cutest shadow 

Hmmm, that’s a good question. I wonder what they would do with a stuffed kitty. I might have to check that out one day. 

Wouldn’t it be funny some days to be able to entertain ourselves so easily 😂

Oh my word. Almost 3 feet tall ?? That’s a big bird. Half my size haha I’m going in the crate too 😂😂😂 that had to hurt getting spurred. Yowzahs!!! 

I’ve been guilty of buying clothes and not wearing them. 😬 

Oh yes, they love noodles and it’s hilarious to watch them eat em. 😂😂 they stand by my feet at the stove. The know where to go if I drop something 🫣

Yes, they did. I said “are we playing the floor is lava” 

Ooooh dusting. That is a CHORE!! 

I was in bed early. Up early. Work on time. 6 more hours to go 🥳 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 14th

@peachThinker662 You know, I don't know that I've ever seen stuffed cats as dog toys 🤔 I'll have to look


He huge! I just didn't think he'd be so aggressive. The hens are so sweet. They cluck and coo. You can pet them. I raised them from peeps even the roosters but the roosters are horrible. 😬 Except for Jack. But he's pretty old. 

I have a few shirts I did that with 😅 Idk if they looked better in the store or what but once I got them home... eww what was I thinking? 

The floor is lava 😁 😂 It would have been so funny to watch them playing like that 😂 Like the people that have web cams so they can see their pets. I've seen videos on YouTube like that

It gets so dusty in here over the winter. I put in a pellet stove a few years ago and it's great but dusty. It's a lot cleaner that just a regular fireplace or wood stove though. And bugs would come in on the logs 😳 😅 

Woohoo! You go girl! I hope you had a good day at work! 1 more hours to go! 🎉

7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 14th

@mytwistedsoul

 oh my gosh, I think you’re right. How interesting? Yet, the cats can have mice toys 🤔 maybe just a stuffy. Those don’t last long around here at all!!! 72hrs tops and about 24hrs if there’s a squeaker in side. 😂😂 before my surgery, the physical therapist’s had me take a knee high sock, put a tennis ball in it, tie a knot, put another tennis ball and tie another knot. (That way I could put it at the base of my skull on my spine for massage and traction) Well, someone found it. It was a tug of war to get those balls out. They did. Then one stole the others, there was crying 😂😂😂😂 my female. If I could send you a video. It’s like she says mama mama and whines all at once. She’s always got a story to tell or tattles. I had to tell her the other night “he went downstairs, go get your toy out of the hallway” she stopped, went and got it and was happy as can be. Meanwhile he’s like durrrrrr 🤪 

Your house sounds like fun! all the cutie animals 🥰 I’m sure there Alot to care for but always affection wherever you turn-except for Jack 😂 mother clucker 😭🤣

Sometimes I would love to have a web cam and see what goes on around here when I’m not home. There are definitely some funny videos out there. I know someone who had a German Shepard PUPPY that ate their entire door to get in to the room while they were at work!!! There’s videos I’ve watched where the dogs sent the owners flying while they were on a leash. That occurs around here. The few times I’ve been dragged across the porch, get up like Whoah what just happened, I was lying on my back with my arm stretched and another licking my face. 🤦‍♀️ 

Ew. No to the bugs on logs!! I think the one thing that would get me is the spiders 🕷️ ewwwwwwwww 

Made it through work!!!! 🥳 on time both days. And I came home to her selfie on my phone 😜 she must’ve did it while I was in the bathroom 😂 made me giggle. Now, I’m off until the weekend. I wish I didn’t have bills to catch up on and could spend my money like when I was a teenager 😂 but, it will get better 💜

Hope that you had an amazing day ❤️ how’s the elbow doing? 



6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 15th

@peachThinker662 Yeah a stuffy might be the only option. Do they unstuff the stuffies? 🤭 The girls were so bad for that. Those damn pesky squeakers 😂


Omg that would have been so funny to see! They stole your thing, ripped it up and she snitched! 😂 Aww she's a tattletale! 😂 Little brother stole all the toys! I love when they talk like that though! She's such a sweetheart but her little brother is a dork 😂 (no offense meant of course ❤️) Yogi is a dork too 🤪
😊 I'm trying to teach Yogi but so far he just barks, loudly too. And whines. The whining can be a little annoying ngl. 😬 I can imagine her happy little walk, I got my toy La la la! 😊 

I have to admit there's not many dull moments here 😂 The roosters have bad intentions and I caught the cat sitting on the porch with a raccoon, probably plotting world domination. 😂 

OMG could you imagine coming home to that mess?! I've seen one where one minute this woman is trying to lock the front door and then poof she was yanked off screen by the dog 🤭 Too funny! Oh man well at least one of them was trying to do some damage control 😅 Probably wondering why you were on the ground 😳 I imagine little British accents from them asking "whatchu fell over for?" 🤭😂

Great job! That's a good feeling though isn't it? Doing that adulting thing, made it on time and did two days. It's great that you have a two day break too. Make sure you take some time for yourself to just relax. Bills are overrated, they never stop coming in. And there's always something... something needs fixed or replaced. Or the car needs inspected but needs tires or exhaust. Or the motor blows (my truck 😑) which is fixed now but damn my pockets are a lot lighter 
(don't forget to set a little aside for your spa day 😉) Aww yeah it will get better, I have faith that it will and you'll be able to enjoy using some for whatever you want

Elbow is still a little unhappy. I half wonder if I cracked it or something. It only hurts when I try to lean on it, so I just don't do that 😂 

Ugh I got chores calling and errands to run today. I don't wanna 😜 it's cold out there
I hope you have a good day off! ❤️
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 15th

Oh yes they unstuff stuffys. Shred them! 😂

No offense taken-he is a dork ❤️

Yes, whining can be annoying no matter how cute they are 😂 that fits her description perfectly hahahaha

The cat and a raccoon 😂 hilarious. “We look alike but we are not the same” We had raccoons where we used to live ALL the time. Hanging out on the tree. One day there was one chilling out side my bedroom window sitting on a trash can. Umm excuse me 😂 I have lots of bunnies in this yard. Few skunks. One summer there was a brown fox? I think someone said that’s what it was called. Big guy. Skinny. Haven’t seen him in a bit.

I could not. I’ve come home to messes but I think I would lose it at that point 😂 hahaha yes, it was him licking my face. Nerd alert!

Oh no the motor Blew on the truck?! Glad it’s fixed but yuck! I’m anxiously awaiting spa day lol

Yea, just don’t lean on it. Don’t get it checked out 😂

I’ve got things to do today too…. But I don’t feel like moving 😂

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 16th

@peachThinker662 They make skinnies now. 😂 A toy with squeakers but no stuffing. Now they don't even have to go through the stuffing to find them! Less mess to clean up 


Racoons are funny aren't they? Just chillin' on your trash can, working up the energy to see what's inside 😂 Rabbits are pretty cool. I don't see many of those here. A skunk occasionally visits where the bird feeders hang. Do not want to meet up with one! Oh foxes are so cool! Maybe he was just passing through or looking for a lady friend

I would lose it too with that kind of mess. Yogi makes messes but nothing like that thank God! 😅 I give him cardboard to bite and tear up. Although I did notice the sweatpants,socks and slippers I have on all have a hole in them from him 😂

That motor was a pain in the butt. A major pain. Taking the old one out and then putting the new one in took forever. It runs great now though. Hopefully this motor lasts 280 thousand miles 😅 I wish there was a way I could help you reach that spa day quicker ❤️

That's what I was thinking! 😂 Getting it checked would just mean something might be wrong with it 😁 It doesn't hurt to move it at all so it's probably just bruised 

It took me longer to get out of here than I wanted. It's cold out. I bought a swiffer today 😂 I think I've reached peak adulthood now. Even funnier is the fact that I was a little excited to try it out 😂

Did you have a nice day? Sleep good Peach ❤️
3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 16th

@mytwistedsoul

Skinnies. I’ll have to look into that. I’ve had ones that is the lining of a stuffy but you put a water bottle in it. So that get that crinkly sound. But not I can’t even drink a Gatorade without it getting stolen 😂 Less mess is always a good thing. 

They are funny. Pretty cute too. Someone had one in their trash container, just sleeping on the top. Opened it and there was just a big fluff but in there snoozing. I love the bunnies. Typically have a best of babies always hiding around the yard in the spring time. My girl always looks for them. She loves them. If I pull in my driveway at night, I’ll see a skunk trotting around. I wait until he passes through 😂😂 then proceed.

Ahhh !!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one that’s clothing has succumbed to doggy nibbles. I had to throw out a bunch of shoes because of that. Now, I put them on the top shelf. My sneakers have nibbles on the backs. Idk is she thinks “hey let me eat this and then she can’t leave” 😂 but it’s so annoying!! 

The hard work paid off, but definitely sounds like a HUGE job! Great work on your part. 🥳  I hope that it lasts too!! 

I’ll get to the spa eventually ❤️ that’s so kind of you to say that. 

Is it swollen? 

😂 You sound like me when I get a new vacuum or something. So exciting, and then to see the before and after ✨✨ did the swiffer work out for you? Did you get the kind you can spray? 🤣

 Today was FREEZING here. The darn wind. I went out for a tiny bit. But mostly stayed in and got phone calls/emails taken care of.  Work tomorrow. 🥰 

💕💕💕

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 17th

@peachThinker662 Amazon has a pretty good selection of them. The girls used to have one that you could put a water bottle in and yep 😂 you couldn't ever have a plastic bottle to yourself 😂😂


Bunnies are cute. Yogi would probably chase them. I'm not sure how big of a prey drive he has. He chases the squirrels or tries to. I'd be worried about baby bunnies with him. She is a very good girl 😊 Yes definitely wait for the stinky kitty to pass! 😂

Clothing isn't cheap either and good shoes can be even more expensive. I was actually more bothered by the socks though 😅 It's hard to find decent socks! They all started adding more polyester to them and they're so light and thin now 😕 but cost more!

I was thinking a lot of spa places usually have specials around Valentine's day. Which is sort of sad because not everyone has a Valentine (myself included) but you might get a better deal towards the end of the month. 

Nope doesn't look swollen. Just tender 

😂 No! I was looking for one that sprayed but they didn't have any. This is the wet/ dry one though. I used the wet part already. It worked nice and no wringing out a mop! The hard part was avoiding the dog 😂 

Omgosh it was cold here too and windy! Right now there's snow 😅 It started last night and just let up. There about 6 inches on the ground 😝 I know what I'll be doing in a little bit

I hope you have/had a good day at work! Stay warm ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 17th

@mytwistedsoul

 nope, there’s one crunching in the background right now 😂😂

 He’s cute, he doesn’t need a prey drive. ❤️ I don’t think they realize they are dogs that could hurt an animal. They just want to play! 

I’ve been wearing Brooks sneaks since my surgery with work and all. So comfy but pricey and not nice when they get chewed 😖 that’s why my socks burn out quick! I didn’t think it was my toe nails 😂😂

I thought the same thing. Then the thoughts went like this- “self love day” “I wonder if they be available appointments” “girls that’s s/o sent them to the spa” “couples going together” “ew. I don’t want to see happy couples” “ I’ve never liked Valentine’s Day!” 😂😂😂 When I played pickleball the guy there was telling us how there’s a tournament on Valentine’s Day. Then he proceeded to say there probably won’t be Alot of people there because it’s Valentine’s Day on a Saturday night. I piped right up, “Not everyone has Valentine’s Day plans” 😛 Will you be my Valentine? 💌 

That’s good it’s not swollen!!! agree with you on the bruising. 

Bummer. Is it a pink one? 😂 I hope you danced while you mopped. My dogs always make their way to my pile when I sweep  🙄 just casually get up from one side of the room and walk right through it. Every time 😂

 There’s snow here too. A 20 min ride took me an hour. ❄️ I was white knuckling, slippery!!!! 

Easy on the ice sir! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 18th

@peachThinker662 Yogi is chewing on a busy bone. He buried a pizza crust earlier 😂 Do they fight over bottles? 

Yeah I think you're right. I can't see him being intentionally mean to hurt another animal. Although Pita might disagree 😂 He likes to pounce on kitty. Kitty squeaks when he does 🤭

Lol! I would hope it's not your toenails 😂 It's good to have good shoes. You're probably on your feet a lot with work. Plus doing a lot of walking

Yeah that would be an eww moment. Maybe if they have specials you don't have to use them that day? Maybe you have a couple of weeks after you purchase it? Idk lol - I never gone to a spa 😬 

Lol! I love that you did that! 😁 Caught him off guard I bet 😂 Are you going to join the tournament? 

Lol! It's an ugly green color 😂 A little dancing was going on 😁 You should see the dancing that goes on when I use a leaf blower 🤣 It like they're drawn to the piles. Like seriously you made this special trip over here just to walk through the dirt 😳

He had a blast in the snow today. Got totally covered in snow balls but he found out he does like the hair dryer after all 😊 Before he never liked it lol

Oh wow! That would be a horrible drive. 😬 We're supposed to get snow again tonight 😕 I am so ready for spring! Drive careful if you have to work tomorrow ok? ❤️ 

Good night Peach! S

weet dreams 😊

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 18th

I would gladly be your Valentine 😊❤️ Unless that was to the pickleball guy  🤭 I over thought the question 😂 now I'm the dork! 🤣

12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 18th

@mytwistedsoul

 Busy bones are a favorite around here. Pizza too 😅 He’s JUST learned about the bottles. So yes, now there’s conflict over them. They get stuffed in the couch 😂

Pita is his own real life squeaky toy! 😂 Are they about the same size? 

Good ideas. I’ll definitely look into it. A massage might feel good on your muscles 😁

I think I may have a little bit. 🤷‍♀️ I’m realizing I’m passive aggressive. 😅 but no, I’m not joining the tournament. Not at that level. And I don’t need people getting upset with me like gym class back in the day 🤣

Snazzy!!! 😂  You dance with leaf blowing? That I’d  like to see 🤣🤣

 aww. Fun in the snow and then fun with the hair dryer! It’s so cute he likes it. 🥰 Does his fur poof? Did you end up getting him at a shelter? Or did someone have him?  

Lots of ice here.  Again, I live on the state line. So 10 mins away is covered in snow. Glad I don’t have to shovel my driveway. Just gotta be careful not to bust my 🍑 I cannot wait for spring either. Ready to decompress in a dress!! 😂😂 and the sun, warm sun. Flowers. Looooove it. 

You might be wondering what I’m doing up at 230am 😂 maybe not. But, I’m not going into work. I’ve been awake since 1. Had a nose bleed. Happens all the time this time of year 😅 dry air. After I picked up what looked like a mu.rder scene in the bathroom, I was hungry, Had to change my clothes, my girl dog loves that in the trash. Had to take that out. Then I heard the guy across the street skid as he was leaving and said “nope” staying in. Sleep deprivation loves anxiety. The weather is no bueno. I just feel guilty. But safety and all this fun during the middle of the night 🤷‍♀️ Hope I made the right choice. Idk like mistakes. 😅 especially when I make them. I’m babbling… 

Was not directed towards the pickle ball guy . Reading that paragraph made me smile.❤️ 

Hope you’re sleeping well dork 🤓 -😂 I’m kidding with you

Thank you for being my Valentine💘 




11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 19th

@peachThinker662 Hiding bottles from each other 😂 That's funny! Mine, mine, mine! 


They're pretty close to the same size. The cat might be a wee bit bigger

I hope where ever you go has something that works. You deserve a treat! 

 I bet his face said a lot! 😂 I think deep down we're all a little passive aggressive at times. Next year at this time you'll be an old hand at pickleball and ready to show your skillz 😉 

A little dancing with leaf blowing makes it a little more fun 😝 And I have to have some tunes while I do it. It blocks out the noise of the blower 😁

His fur does get a little poofy. I think he needs a hair cut tho. Especially on his legs and chest. The snow clings to it pretty bad. I got him from someone. I kept looking at different shelters for about a year and most of them didn't like cats. 😕 

Oh wow. Be careful! You definitely don't need a fall! At this point I'd decompress in a dress if it would bring sunshine and warm temps 😂

Oh man I'm sorry to hear you had a nose bleed. Sounds like it was a pretty bad one too. 😬 The dry air does a number on noses. I get them too but not that bad normally. I started using a vaporizer during the winter months, that's helped a lot. 

You can't control the weather. It would be nice if you could. I would order up some sunshine and warm temps in a heartbeat! 😁 Driving to work when it's icy is pretty risky. And if you'd wreck your car, that's a heck of an expense. Even worse if you got hurt. You can't help the nose bleed either. You are right about sleep and anxiety. And this is still a new job for you. Hopefully the person understands with the weather and with the nose bleed affecting your sleep. You have a job that depends on you being on top form. Lack of sleep could cause a bigger mistakes. 

Whew! 😅 I was like wait... did I read that wrong? Was that question for me or him? 🤪 😂 
I hope you had a nice day ❤️ I cleaned up snow twice today lol. Me and Yogi bogie are tired . Sleep good Peach! Sweet dreams ❤️
Aww you're welcome 😊 Thank you for asking me ❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 19th

@mytwistedsoul

 they absolutely are like the seagulls from finding Nemo-with all their toys. 

Yogi will catch up one day 

Thanks for the encouragement but, I don’t know about that 😂😂

Little cling on snowballs. ⛄️ 

i found that at the shelters too. They just wanted to kinda be by themselves. 

Heck yes!!! Instead of Groundhog Day, twist wears a dress!! 😂😂😂

I need to get one. It’s ridiculous. I hate it. Embarrassing when it happens in public too 😅 

I did not even get out of bed yesterday. Watched movies And slept. Today I’m heading to physical therapy and then the store. 

Hope the tired snow angels got some sleep ❤️❤️❤️


9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 19th

@peachThinker662 They are funny with their toys. 😊 Yogi has a few favorite ones that he always gets when he wants to play. 

He's long. I got a long little doggie 😂 Maybe he has dachshund somewhere in his bloodline. He's a little Weiner 🤭🤣

I felt kind of bad not getting one at the shelter. But I also got tired of looking and waiting. Although I still look because Yogi might like a friend 
Watch out Punxsutawney Phil! 😂😂

Omgosh yeah it is embarrassing when they happen in public. Maybe a saline spray would help keep the inside of your nose a little more moisturized too? 

You did exactly what your body needed yesterday. It was a good day for it too. At least here it was. 

I hope PT goes well and shopping is good. Make sure to get yourself a little treat! ❤️
8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 20th

@mytwistedsoul

 it’s so cute that they gave their favorite toys ❤️

 hahaha! he doesn’t look like a Weiner in his photos. 😂

I get it. The shelter pups need love too but If it’s not going to work for your home, you wouldn’t want to have to return them either. 

You just killed Me with the entire groundhogs name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I gotta try something. All I did today was pinch my nose to say “ p.u.” And it trickled 🫣

 oh yes, I definitely did. Took a bath too. Relaxing day. It snowed all day. We actually got snow. There’s a few inches. 

My belly is FULL. Too full. 🤭 treated my self to a chocolate chip ice cream sandwich and it put me over the edge 😂

Nighty nights. Sweet dreams to you 💕❤️



User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 20th

@mytwistedsoul 

this came up on my photo memories from last year. I believe it was a dog bed. 

img-7933_1768871648.jpeg

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 20th

@peachThinker662 Omg it snowed in your house! 😂😂 And pup's face at the door says, "I don't understand what the problem is". Omg that is so funny! They murdalized it 🤭😂😂


He acts like a Weiner 🤭 😂 

Oh man... that's a good point. I would be crushed to have to return a shelter dog and the poor dog too 😞

😂 
groundhog-driving.gif

Oh wow! You don't get dizzy or feel weak when it happens do you? 

That's great Peach! I'm glad you did some nice stuff for yourself. Relaxed and watched movies. Took a bath... bubbles? 😁 An adult snow day! Woohoo! 

Omgosh I haven't had one of those in years! 😋 
Goodnight Peach ❤️ Sweet dreams 😊
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 20th

@mytwistedsoul oh yes, he definitely did not see the issue 😂 he has his “own” sandal right now. It’s hilarious. He sits at the end of the stairs and whips it around in his mouth while it hits the wall. Makes me laugh every time.

😂 poor yogi. Bahahahaha

I got my male From a lady. Because I couldn’t find a shelter. Apparently, she had him shipped from California and paid all kinds of money for his specific coloring and what not. Her intention was to breed him. Ya. But, she would have had to pay to do artificial insemmination. (Not sure of the spelling) He definitely would not know how to breed 😂 she said “he’s special, take good care of him” mmmhmm . 😂 the boy runs around with a plastic pool on his head in the yard.

Nope, not at all.

Always bubbles. And epsom salt. So relaxing. Yes, I never looked at it that way, it was an adult snow day. ❤️

Work day. I’m sleepy. What’s new. Frustrated with myself . Hope you’re having a good day ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 20th

@peachThinker662 He sounds like he's a big goof! I tried that with Yogi. He has a fascination with my slippers so I gave him an old one. That's not good enough apparently because he still wants the ones I wear 😂

Awww it's ok that he's special. And he's part of a family which is way better than being in some breeder's line up. I can help but laugh thinking of him running around with the plastic pool on his head! 😂😂

Did you have any nose bleeds today?  

Sometimes we really need days like that. 

What has you frustrated with yourself? Because you're tired? You know... you were off work for quite awhile because of the surgery. Plus you've been dealing with other health issues that you're taking supplements for. It can take time to build up stamina. And it's winter time.. I think winter is hard on us in a lot of ways and it makes us tired. It's even harder if you have to get up early. And you've had moments of anxiety and you've been stressed. All that adds up to exhaustion.   Try to be gentle with yourself and your thoughts ok? ❤️


3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 20th

@mytwistedsoul

 I’ve tried that trick with my girl. She won’t either. Must not have our scent on them anymore 😂

I agree!!! I saved him. His sperm are probably running around with pools on their heads too 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry if that was inappropriate. I was pacing my yard one day on the phone, he’s running around with the pool. My daughter was like I wonder what people think when they drive by here 😂😂 we both special

 No nose bleeds today 🤗

I’m frustrated with myself for not having my stamina back. Requiring naps or just to lie down. I can GO all day like I used to. It’s like the grocery store, put it away and rest. OR go to work and that’s it. I just feel like I won’t have energy ever again. I get up at 530am for my work shifts. Ugh but I used to when I worked at the hospital. It just doesn’t feel as easy right now. And it gives me failure vibes. I have to concentrate on the fact of the length of time it takes to heal from this. It can take a YEAR!!!! I’m constantly thirsty and hungry. I know it’s because my muscles, bones, nerves, etc etc all need it. I’m not even done with X-rays and follow up visits with the surgeon. Heck I’m still in physical therapy.  The never having been through this maybe. 

I also had a conversation with the gremlin yesterday. (My mom) I was agreeable to meet with her for lunch. She chose Thursday!!! I talked to her on a Monday and she wants to do lunch Thursday. 😳😰 but wants me to be  agreeable that she considers her friends family and when she’s On her death bed, she’ll ask for her friends not her kids, and that her “friends will always mean more to her than her kids.” She was saying God made me call her, God knew I was going to call before I did. God loves me. Very grandiose religiosity talk. That conversation brought out fear, unpredictability and doubt. I’m trying with her because she’s my mom. But idk that I want to go to lunch with her now. I’m pretty sure this is today’s hangover. 😵 not sure what to do. Not sure why the font changed either 🤪😂 and there’s me, throwing in something to try to laugh.

 Off to therapy I goooooo…. Thanks mom 🤭😂


2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 21st

@peachThinker662 Oh that's a good point. With time our scent wouldn't be as strong 


Omg that's a hilarious mental image! I would have been rolling if I had seen the two of you that day! 🤣🤣

Aww yeah I can understand. You're not failing but I do understand that it feels that way and those vibes can pull us down. Logically we often know this, that and the other things but it still weighs on us and holds us down. All those muscles, bones and nerves are still healing. They need the fuel to heal and strengthen. You're doing things that are new - pickleball and a new job. It's hard when we feel like we're taking too long to heal but it's also something that can't be rushed. I get impatient too - with my own mental health journey because I often think I'm not where I should be but it's also something that I cant rush through. Good things take time. I have faith in you, that you'll get there. Rest when you need to, eat when your hungry and keep yourself hydrated ❤️

Oh wow 😳 I can understand wanting and even needing to try with her. I went through it with my father. That wanting for some kind of relationship with her. 
She can feel that her friends mean more to her than her kids but that's not something you need to agree with her about. She might be surprised to find out that her friends might not feel the same way about her. And she might be really disappointed when she finds herself alone. Of all the things to say to you 😞 It's horrible that she said these things. If she's such a believer in God then she should know that children are seen as a blessing and a gift. They're not disposable, they're supposed to be nurtured, not abused. Does she honestly think that God approved of the way she raised you and your siblings? 

God can't make anyone do anything. Because we have free will, so I think she's definitely wrong there. (I'm not much of a believer tbh - I have my doubts 😅) 

You can always cancel if you're not up to it, you can reschedule. You're allowed to have boundaries with her and you can always get up and walk away from lunch. Did you talk with your therapist about it? (offers hugs) No matter what you decide - do what is best for you ❤️

Deflection ❤️ I do it too lol 😅

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 22nd

@mytwistedsoul

😂😂😂 he was whipping his shoe around tonight and it went flying, bounced off the wall behind him . He was looking everywhere. Omg what a good laugh

where-block.gif

You’re right. I have been picking up the pace. It’s easy to look at the things that didn’t go as wanted. ❤️ damn expectations of myself. 

I can understand that with the mental health piece too. I just had an appointment with the psychiatrist. I called her this morning in a panic that I could not calm down from. Embarrassing 🙈 but she was helpful. The current SSRI im on, I’ve been on for about 15 years or so. She was talking about switching to a different one. Deep down, I know that’s probably the best decision. What if I fail? But what if I don’t? She said I’m on an old one. It’s Luvox. And she also explained to me the way it metabolizes makes everything else feel SO strong when she tries to add something as simple as buspar. She was thinking of Zoloft to Cross taper with. We will meet again next Friday. Hopefully my mind doesn’t race too much in the meantime. 🙄 

idk if you’re comfortable sharing your diagnosis. It doesn’t matter I adore you as a person regardless. I have generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. Some say major depression, some feel it’s bipolar. Just add the alphabet after my name 😂 deflecting 😘 in all honesty when it comes down to it, could throw some OCD 🧂 a little ADHD 🥣 I feel it’s just symptoms that need the addressing. 

I didn’t make it to work today because of the panic…. This is really becoming a nuisance. But I also don’t know if I was “triggered” by mom’s love language. She has NEVER been a religious person. On top of that—she’s an addict, promiscuous, abusive, selfish. Ugh 😩 she’s just trying to continue to maintain control I feel like. Who says that to their child? An ***.hole that’s who! 😮 

You’re right, we do have free will ❤️ 

i rescheduled. But I might 👻 her 😂😂😂 I can’t handle her. My sisters and her all get drunk and argue with each other. Bunch of ***. Guess I needed the reminder 🤦‍♀️ my therapist honestly said exactly what you did. 😂 “don’t take in her bizarre behaviors” 

What did you do today my sweet twist? Hope you were gentle with yourself 💕💕

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 22nd

@peachThinker662 Omg! 😂😂 That's so funny! They make the days a little lighter don't they? 

Oh yeah it's a lot easier to look at the things that went wrong. Your parents were probably pretty critical of you and we carry that stuff over into adulthood. They build our foundations. Unfortunately those foundations are usually faulty and we literally have to tear it all down and build it back 

I can understand feeling embarrassed but I'm glad you reached out to her. These are people who usually see us at our worst 😅 Sometimes changing meds can help. You can't fail them but they can fail you but that's not really anyone's fault. Some meds work better than others. Is there anything that helps when your mind starts racing? Grounding? Music to distract? 

I have an alphabet soup diagnosis too lol 😅 Depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, autism, BPD (quiet) and the big one DID. Oh and I shouldn't forget there's a few learning disabilities too 🫣

Chances are her pep talk 🙄 probably set it off. Or at least started it and then your mind grabbed hold of it and ran with it. You're right, only an a**hole says that stuff to their kid. And even as an adult that stuff can really hurt and stir things up. So your sisters and her enable each other. Wow that's a recipe for disaster. Tbh I wouldn't blame you for ghosting her. I feel kind of bad saying that but I get it. I don't have anything to do with my family. They're all abusive, narcissistic and it's just not good to be around them. Sometimes we need to do hard things like that but it sucks because deep down we would all really like a family, a place to belong and people we can count on. A soft place to land when we need it

Yesterday was a pretty chill day. It was in the single digits almost all day. Took care of the outside animals and me and Yogi watched the Harry Potter Marathon 😂 I popped into the special event chat for anniversaries and birthdays for December and January. Which about 27 people wished you a happy birthday there 😊 

Today was a lot of running errands. I needed to get a few hundred pounds of salt and 200 lbs of corn. And about 50 gallons of gas. There's a big snow storm coming so I need to make sure there's enough to take care of things. Not just here but the neighbors. They're up in age and I do what I can to help them out. 

Deep breaths Peach ❤️ Lots of love to you


17 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 22nd

@mytwistedsoul

 they do 🥰

and this time I need to build back my way. ❤️ choosing my own stability 💪 

I’ve never had to call her. 😅 very different for me. Especially when I was a hot mess!!! Crying like a baby. Geez. 😒 I know be gentle with myself  🧘‍♀️  I reached out for help, it is what it is. I have been on the medication for some time now, just like a car, needs a tune up. Some times I can ground myself, others times I spiral. It’s not been fun. 

Oooh yay 🥳 soup!! 😂 it’s tough. I know ❤️ don’t let them define you. Do you take medications too? I think we are very critical of ourselves, most people don’t even know. How do you feel your coping is with symptoms? 

Appreciate your support with the mom thing. Those characteristics in other people are draining. I was scared to say narcissistic (I got my butt chewed in a chat one time that left me in tears) Well my friends mean more to me than her so 😛 😂

I’ve never made it through a Harry Potter movie. I always fall asleep 😂😂😂 right on for the marathon!!! Aww I didn’t know about that chat. Thanks for sharing that with me. How sweet 💕💕

 Dang! You must live on quite a good chunk of land!! That’s a lot of corn 🤭 animals gotta eat too…wait that’s like bags of feed? Not actual 🌽? You’re so nice to your neighbors. 

Love to you too 🧘‍♀️❤️❤️

16 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 23rd

@peachThinker662 Exactly! And look at all you've done for yourself so far! 😊 You have a good job, a home, a couple of fur babies that depend on you. You're doing good things for yourself ❤️ 


I wish I could have given you a hug. A change in meds could make a big difference for you! Sometimes I can't ground either and mindfulness doesn't help 😅  

I try not to let it define me but sometimes it's hard. I take prozac but I also have Xanax when the anxiety gets really bad. I've tried sleeping pills because of sleep issues but it makes the anxiety worse. You're right about being critical of ourselves 😅 Some days the coping is ok. Things are manageable. Other days it feels like I'm losing my mind 😅 but it's not as bad as it was at first

You're welcome ❤️ Hey a tree is a tree. Narcissists are what they are. Oh man, was it here? Most narcissists don't like to be called that 😅 just saying. I guess some people get upset by that word but to people who have dealt with people like that - It's realistic. I mean I can't say for certain that's what your mom is but it sounds like she has a lot of the characteristics 😬

(le gasp!) You fall asleep during Harry Potter! 😲 I've seen the movies so many times I prob know the dialogue by heart 😂 You're welcome 😊 I just wanted you to know that people care and think highly of you ❤️ 

I love in the mountains surrounded by woods. The corn is for the chickens (some of it anyway 😁 It's cracked corn) But I put it out for the birds and squirrels and deer too. I figured with the snow coming everyone needs to have something to eat. Although I wouldn't mind having that much sweet corn 😋 

It's almost midnight here. Yogi wants to sleep and Im pretty tired myself tbh 

I hope you have a really good day tomorrow ❤️
15 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 23rd

❤️❤️❤️

I could use a lot of hugs these days. I had a little one in the classroom at work just randomly grab my hand the other day and say, “squeeze me please” I think I squeezed him more for my self. I’m glad I’m not the only one. I find if I’m interacting with things/people it’s easier. Just something to focus on.

I can understand that. The hyper-vigilance and wondering who’s noticing what. I agree on the sleeping pills. Wake up hungover. Not a fun sensation. I say this is in the nicest way- I’m glad you’re on medications too-sometimes I feel really alone in that. Ugh the vicious cycle. ❤️

Yes, it was here. Apparently that person has narcissistic personality. I was bawling in my yard over the summer knowing I upset someone, when I was trying to help another. Cause they came at me! Oh yea, she completely has the characteristics. Without a doubt!

Idk what it is, every time I get to a different spot but sleep is always to outcome hahaha

Hahaha so cute!!!

Late night my friend. Hope you and yogi slept well.

I’m at work today. Cried once. Damn feeding tube wouldn’t cooperate and an impatient child. Lovely combo. The day is improving. Tbh I’m ready to go home and climb in bed 😂

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 23rd

@peachThinker662 Aww that sounds so sweet ❤️ I'm glad you were there for him and that you could give him that squeeze ❤️


Yeah I can understand that, almost like a sigh of relief thinking thank God it's not just me. No offense taken or anything 😊 It is a vicious cycle! It's so frustrating to have a couple of good days and then it's like running into a wall and everything crashes down

Oh man 😞 I'm sorry that happened to you, here of all places. There are people here that can be really hard to deal with. I try to just avoid them 😅 I'd like you to know that I wont react like that to anything you say here. I'm not normally someone that goes off like that on anyone. If you would say something that offends me - we'll talk about it ok? Like adults 😊 I've had trouble with a few people like that here

Lol one day you'll have seen all of it 😂 And rest is more important anyway. Always rest when you can ❤️

We did sleep pretty good! We were still up early and I got some stuff done. Even with a whiny puppy following me around. He needed a nap but doesn't like to take them if I'm trying to do stuff 😂 Little man has a serious case of fomo 🤪

Oh wow that sounds like a horrible thing to have to do. 😬 I probably would have cried too tbh. Especially with kids. 🥺 You're doing a hard job and crying is a release you need ❤️ And if there's ever anything you need or want to share here to get it off your mind - it's ok to do that but there's never any pressure either ok? 

Are you getting any of this winter storm that's coming to the east coast? We could get 18 inches where I live 😅 and freaking cold! 
Hopefully your work day is almost ending and you can go home, get some puppy love and some rest ❤️ 
Yogi and I send our love ❤️❤️ Sleepy guy 😊
img-20260123-072848865_1769199525.jpg
13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 23rd

@mytwistedsoul

I loved it. Every minute. I was hoping he’d grab me today 😂 he’s non verbal, the fact he can get out small sentences and said that to me, melted my heart. He’s just adorable. 🥰 

i cried again after lunch and I felt better after that. Weird. Guess tears are good 😂 just when is it too many 🤨 

Yea, it was a woman’s group. Haven’t been back since 😬 I would love that. Sometimes I have a fresh mouth, but there is censors here 😂😂 so I’m on my best behavior. 

Oh yes he does!!! My girl does that. She’ll cry at the bottom of the stairs until I go in the bed. Very rarely with she fall asleep on the couch and definitely not the floor. What a diva 👩‍🎤 he’ll Literally PLOP anywhere and out. 

Thank you sweetheart 💕💕

 We are supposed to get 8”-14” from Sunday to Monday … 😂 quite the range. And figures the snow had melted here. I’m not going to work Sunday. They always get more snow than us. They sent an email yesterday. Ick on the 18” 

Maybe I’ll watch the Pats game. Hop on the band wagon 😂😂😂

 he’s such a baby!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 sweet yogi. 

❤️❤️❤️


12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 24th

@peachThinker662 Omgosh that is a big thing that he did that ❤️ He must sense that you're a good person 😊


Idk that there is a thing as too many tears. Maybe it depends on why they're there? I just know that you're dealing with a lot of things with work and your health and then talking to your mom. That stirs up a lot of old memories and feelings

Lol! They are so dramatic! 😂 Yogi will sometimes lay on the landing at the bottom of the stairs when it's getting close to bed time. He needs to take lessons from your guy 😁 

They're not too good at predicting weather 😅 Now they're saying 10 to 18 here and you're right that's a heck of a range. Like can I get away with a snowblower or do I need to break out the big equipment? 

Hopefully you have Monday off too. It's going to be a nightmare trying to get anywhere for a few days til they get the roads cleaned up a little

I have to be honest I don't watch much sports. I used to watch a little bit here and there but got away from it

Stay warm! It was a balmy -11 here this morning 🥶
11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP January 24th

@mytwistedsoul

I worked today, different child, what a sweet sweet wonderful family. I really enjoy them. ❤️ 

I suppose. It’s more how the rest of my feelings are….

 My dogs have been under my feet since I got home. Kinda irritating me right now 😂 I can’t walk with out tripping over one of them. 

Hopefully you can get away with just a snow blower. Make sure life easier. Maybe, or a plow is easier? 😂 idk the snow storm is bringing on anxiety for me. I’m scared I’m not going to be ok and it swirls in my head round and round. 

I don’t work Mondays 🙂 they canceled school on Friday here for Monday. 

I don’t usually watch sports either but what else is there to do lol 😂 and if the pats win, we are in the Super Bowl. 

It was so cold here this morning! My car said it was 20 degrees. Idk if I believe it. Felt like my boogers froze when I was walking 😂😂😂 tmi for you ❤️


10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 25th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad you got to work with such a nice family 😊 That would make for a better day 


They seem to do that whenever you're trying to get something done don't they? 😂 Yogi is a professional at that. 

They're both a pain to deal with tbh. The blower means a lot of walking but the loader means a lot of maneuvering. Do you know what it is about the storm that's making you anxious? You have a full pantry? Some water jugs? Close neighbors? Tbh I feel that way about winter in general 😬 Maybe you can find comfort in little things. Sleep in, have a nice breakfast. Maybe make a pot of soup? Or something special for yourself? Do you play games or anything? 

Woohoo! I will cheer them on too then lol! I'll probably watch movies or something. Unless the satellite goes out 😅 then I'll stream through the internet. Unless that goes out too. If it does then I might go a little nuts 😅

Lol I have that though this morning when I went out to feed the horse. Snotcicles 😂😂 You can feel it happening 😁😂😂

Good night Peach ❤️ I hope you sleep good and have sweet dreams ❤️
9 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 27th

@peachThinker662 It is a mess. Omg what a day. The snowblower wouldn't start. I'm not sure what that's about yet. The loader was running like crap. One of the control levers broke or something. I haven't had time to look at it yet 😅 So much shoveling. I really hate snow 🤪

Do you have help cleaning up all that snow? I hope if you did it yourself, you were careful and took your time ❤️

Omgosh that's so wild. A total flip of their personalities! He got all protective. Such a big softie 😊 And she turns into a party animal! 😅 Baby gates are great aren't they? I have one at the bottom of the stairs to keep the furry little monster from going upstairs. He'll go up them but won't come down them 😂 

We just had a bowl of Cheerios and are getting ready for bed. I'm beat. I think little man is too. He was running around in the snow or trying to 😂 He was having a lot of fun

Good night Peach ❤️

17 replies
load more