Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twisted Peaches

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 13th, 2025

Hello @mytwistedsoul

i hope you don’t mind me reaching out… and if you do… it’s ok. 

You just seem so uplifting and fun. Someone I’d vibe with. 

Thought we could chat.

 Did you write your name in ketchup on that piece of bread?

822
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 30th

I'm over thinking a comment I made just a bit ago 😬 I'm afraid I was invalidating. I'm sorry

I think people see us differently than what we see ourselves when it comes to appearances. I've been told that people are more often worried about their own appearance then they are ours. But idk if that helps 😅 I'm gonna go be quiet now 😅

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 1st

@peachThinker662 I made one for you but I can't get the darn thing to post. Cup's keeps telling me it encountered a problem 😅 It's not anything fancy but I thought it was cute 


That would be a good blog to read! It's always nice to have a few laughs


It's actually a pretty good name though. I figured you just liked peaches and thought a lot 😂 


Did your parents point out the bad things? Flaws and anything they felt was less than? Maybe that's why little things like zits stand out for you? Although nobody likes getting a zit 😬


You're right, that is a good way to look at it. Thank you ❤️ I did learn a lot and do understand things better than I did. I'm sorry you have those kinds of people in your life that try to make you scared. Life is complicated enough without having people like that add to it 😕


There's 16 that I'm aware of. One of them does hold a lot of anger. We've been trying to learn how to work through it. Two are trauma holders. There is one, a persecutor that doesn't seem to like any of us 😅 Nah questions are always ok 😊


You've been working muscles that we're resting and healing. Plus with anxiety and stress it's understandable that you're tired. I hope you're taking it easy on yourself and resting. Think of it as self care ❤️


😂 It was actually pretty spontaneous too, buying a coat. Which is unusual for me lol. I don't buy clothes unless I have to 😅 

Omg January usually does feel like it has 74 days in it! 😂 It seemed to go fast this year. 


I'm glad you embraced it because I did mean it as a compliment ❤️ You're beautiful inside and out. A wonderful, good hearted person that normally nonverbal children ask to squeeze me please ❤️ You offer support and kindness to others even when you're struggling with things yourself 


Maybe it not really being washed away, it's just being refreshed. Like a newer fabric softener? It helped get you get through some really hard times. This is a new page in a new chapter towards new you ❤️  This could be what was needed 

I hope you have an awesome day Peach ❤️ ❤️ 

 


2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 1st

Bummer! I’d love to see it ❤️

Now every time I buy something peach flavored I chuckle. I actually have a shirt with a peach on it. Haha not because of here. I had it way before.

Oh gosh yes. Plus rotten people at school pointing things out. I know it is. I’ve always felt fat, ugly. My mom was always very big on “I’ve had 7 kids, look at my stomach and look at yours” being a teenager and getting a piece of my stomach pinched “what’s this?” I grew up with a superficial mother so maybe I always assumed others were just as superficial.

I see the girls with their hair just perfect, (mine has a mind of its own sometimes) flawless skin, beautiful lashes and nails. Though half of it’s probably fake. I know I have long lashes, I like my eyes actually. They turn bright green sometimes and that’s my favorite haha I once got accused for having false lashes on and my friend was like ummm no those are her real ones!

Thank you for allowing me in. I appreciate you sharing that with me. Do you have names for them? Out of curiosity, do your parents know you were diagnosed with DID? Ugh makes me upset. I know that it’s caused when you aren’t able to basically be yourself and your personalities don’t combine. Smh. Sorry-

I rearranged my living room today and put together a ton of bags to donate. If I haven’t used it in the last year, it’s going. Too much clutter. Hung some photos on the walls.

Sounds like you needed that jacket. It’s cold my dear!!! I’m glad you have it. ❤️

Happy February 😂

Awww thanks. Sometimes I just read your replies, and smile softly. You’re so kind..

I’m going from store brand to Downy 😂 I sure hope it’s what is needed. I’m tired of difficult.

❤️ love to you my dearest friend

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 2nd

@peachThinker662 I'll have to try again. Maybe it was just glitchy the day I tried it


That's horrible! Kids at school are often the worst. Like a pack of feral animals, preying on anyone that doesn't look or act like them. You were a kid, parents shouldn't do or say things like that to their kids because it sticks with them forever and really taints their views 

I think people who have perfect hair, nails and all that, don't have physically demanding jobs. I don't mean to sound judgemental. I think that anything that seems too perfect most likely is fake. Green eyes are nice! I like green eyes 😊 Mine are green too lol but they get dark and in some lighting look blue at times

They all have names that they picked themselves. A few changed their names from the things they were called before, which were bad things. They have different ages and characteristics and different memories. (TW) DID is caused by repeated severe childhood trauma, abuse and neglect. It begins very early before their sense of self forms, usually before age 5 but some say until age 8 or 9

Whoa! You were a busy bee! Rearranging furniture and getting all those things together to donate. And hung pictures! That great! I need to do that 😅 I start but that's as far as it gets. I hold on to things that I'll never use or that should just get pitched in the trash

It's really cold. Cold enough that it feels warm when it hits double digits 😅 

Happy groundhog day! Bet the little guy says there's 6 more weeks of winter! 😂

You're welcome ❤️ I hope that one day you see it in yourself too. I'm glad this space is here and hope it reminds you of what a wonderful person you really are 😊

I hope this does make things easier and better for you. Having things difficult all the time is tiring. You deserve happiness and many, many good things ❤️ 

Sending lots of love and hugs to you ❤️ I hope you have an amazing Monday 😊
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 2nd

They're AI of course. I think that might have been the issue because I tried to remove the AI stamp? 

2026130205727526_1770040964.png

2026131134255715_1770040985.png

13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 2nd

@mytwistedsoul 

love love love the photos. 💕💕💕 thank you for the gift 💝 

I actually have a cherry blossom tree tattoo 

Agree. I do my best to be the mama I didn’t have. 

You know what, you’re probably right about that. I’m too busy for that ish. 😂

When I cry mine turn BRIGHT green. Isn’t that so funny how that happens? 

Thanks for informing me on all of that. I think it’s good people have an understanding instead of being judgy. 

I have a bad habit of holding onto things too. Idk why. I got another room taken care of this morning 💪 I should probably be doing dishes 😂

30s this week ☀️ 🏖️ that lil stinker saw his shadow. 

❤️❤️ love to you happy Monday! 

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 2nd

@peachThinker662 I'm glad you like them 😊 and you did one for your pfp! 😊❤️

Oh cool! Cherry blossoms are so pretty. I've thought about getting a tattoo but never got up the nerve 😅

I bet you're a great parent. That showed true when your daughter was in the ICU. How is she doing? 

Lol it does seem like it would take time to do all that in the mornings 😬

Google probably has some scientific explanation on why it happens but it is funny how it happens. I know crying is cathartic and good to do but I hope with time you have less reasons to cry ❤️

I hope it wasn't tmi. I'm sorry if it was.  I try  to make sure the right information is shared. Because people have some ideas about it that add to the stigma 😞

Dang girl you are just kicking house cleaning butt! I cleaned the refrigerator out 😂 Woo hoo! Ugh dishes suck! Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your dishwasher? 

(shakes fist at groundhog) Damn you Phil! 😂😂



11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 3rd

@mytwistedsoul

 I’m so ready for another tattoo. 

 It’s a release. 

 Every life changing event or something that got me really down in the dumps —-got a tattoo. 

They really don’t hurt. I don’t think so anyways. 😂  feels like a scratch honestly. No pressure. 

My daughter is doing good. She’s got herself thrown into work and helping out at a local cat shelter. She LOVES cats. 

No, not TMI at all. I actually feel like I’m intruding on your space asking about it. I agree that the right info should be shared, which is why I asked ☺️ so thank you

yay 🥳 to cleaning out the refrigerator!!! I have not looked any further into the dishwasher 😒 

Damn you Phil is right!!!! 


10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 4th

@peachThinker662 Do you have something specific in mind? Or do you look through things they have and just pick something? I've heard it depends on where you get them I guess? If it hurts. It's funny I have a high pain tolerance but a fear of needles 😅 

Oh that's wonderful news! It's so cool that she's volunteering at a cat shelter! I'm glad she's doing good! ❤️ I'm rooting for her! 

Nah you're not intruding at all ❤️ You're welcome in my space. I guess I worry that maybe it will scare you off or you won't want to talk here anymore (another insecurity 😅) 

Lol it's amazing the amount of room in the fridge after a clean out 😅 Tbh there was a lot of old dogfood cans. It's been hard trying to find something that the furry monster wants to eat consistently 😕

Phil disappoints me 😂😂
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 5th

@mytwistedsoul

 There’s been so many compliments on my pfp… 😘 It’s really adorable 

i don’t have anything in mind just yet. But I usually do plan something out. The one I got for my sister, I really planned. Did my own rough sketch. Brought it in to the shop for him to make pretty. Then went in a few weeks later and made sure it was perfect for her. 💜 The tattoo artist did an awesome job. I get so many compliments on it. Well, in the summer when people can see it 😂 

one of my sisters told me to get one on my neck, across my scar. ummm no. I’m not that wild. 😜 

for me, I don’t like having to get shots, I’m not really comfortable with blood draws either. I’m better with them now since I know how to do it. So it’s like I have the full knowledge of what’s going on while I’m not looking 😂 tattoos are different. They aren’t going IN your body. Just the surface. It definitely isn’t the same feeling. And it’s not one needle just stabbing you. 

It was during covid, my boyfriend at the time got a tattoo gun. He was good with art and drawings. He had done tattoos in the past. This sounds so bad 😂😂😂😂 but he let me give him a tattoo. Omg it was horrible. Definitely not the same as drawing on a piece of paper. His on me came out waaaay better! When he passed away, I was like I need to get a tattoo for him. I looked up different scenarios & then I was like wait, he literally tattooed me, even better ❤️

i also have a high pain tolerance. My friend from since teen years will give me a hard time and call me a masochist from time to time …it’s a good laugh…Wonder if that word will get censored 😂 

Nah— you didn’t scare me off a bit. You’re still the same person that I originally wrote to. 💜💜

Yogi!! You picky little puppy!!! I’m glad you were able to clean out the fridge. Is the light brighter in there when you open the door now? 😂

I hope Phil is a liar. 😂😂

Today and yesterday were busy days. Yesterday, I worked from 630a-330p. Stopped at the store to grab something for dinner. Got home. Had therapy for an hour. Ran an errand and crashed by 9. Today I worked from 630a-430p. It’s only 830pm and it feels like midnight!! 

I got some more squeezes yesterday. 🥹 He just laid his head on my lap and let me rub his back. Uggghhh melts my heart. And today I got to hold a tiny baby. She smelt so good. Such pure cute smiles too ❤️❤️❤️ I would love to foster or adopt. I think of my childhood and I would just want to make theirs better. 

I’m off until Sunday. 

Sweet dreams my dear!!! 💕💕💕 give yogi kisses for me!!! 

And for you …milk-and-mocha-bear-hearts.gif

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 5th

@peachThinker662 Aww that's so great! 😊 I have to say it is pretty cute! 😁


So cool! I think that the special tattoos, like for your sister should be planned out. It should have some special meaning to it. It's like a memorial ❤️

Eeee nah I agree. I don't like to see tattoos on faces or necks tbh. Anywhere else go for it but it's hard to take someone seriously when they have their face all tattooed up 😬 

Yeah I'm not crazy about having blood drawn either 😅 I had too many bad experiences with it to sit comfortably

That's a very special tattoo, having it done by him. It's a special memory too, of you tattooing him. ❤️ I'm so sorry for your loss Peach. That would be hard ❤️ like losing a spouse. After losing your sister too 😞 I'll have to keep giving it some thought and see if I can come up with a tattoo idea that has special meaning 

I'm surprised it didn't censor it 😅 It can be so touchy here with the censor sometimes. I've written things and then went to post it only to have it refuse because of something. And it won't tell you what needs fixed 😕

Thank you ❤️ 

Lol it is brighter! 😂 I tell ya, this little guy is so weird with food. I have tried so many different things with him. The vet said to mix canned with his food and he still turns his nose up. I've tried all kinds of different meats and he's just like nah. But yet he goes outside and eats weird things 🙄 
You definitely had busy days! Holy cow. I hope you take your first day to just relax and rest. I hope you had a good sleep too ❤️

Omgosh Peach those are some big things with that little guy! That is so awesome! ❤️ Aww babies are so cute... Until they cry 😅 I think fostering or adopting are awesome ideas, there's a lot of kids that need safe places to grow up. I think you being a nurse would be a benefit too. Have you ever looked into it? 

I'll give him plenty of kisses for you 😊 he's a kissable little monster! I've been procrastinating 😂 I have some stuff to do outside and it's cold and windy 😬 

Thank you! ❤️❤️ Sending some back
hug-day.gif


7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 6th

@mytwistedsoul

My tattoos are all hidden for the most part. I wanted to be able to go to work and not have them seen. I have a small one on my inner wrist but it’s pretty 😂 not over board. 

I don’t like them like that either! Gross. IMO. Plus I just had surgery on it, I don’t like my neck touched, I certainly do not want a tattoo gun on it for who knows how long 🤢 

He was by my side through EVERYTHING with my sister. His first time meeting her…was well ya know. And then my mother Omg 😳 that night was something, that’s for sure. Him and I just clicked. We talked about buying a house together. He had his own demons. She passed in August, we were torn apart in Feb. We would chat and there. I always wanted good things for him. I let him know when I purchased the house. Brought my girl over to meet him when she was a puppy. It was about 2 years ago, I thought I saw him walking down the street. The guy LITERALLY looked just like him. I slowed down and he looked up and it wasn’t. I came home, looked him up online to see if he had moved because I hadn’t heard from him. Instead, I found his obituary. I called his brother, he was very apologetic, was told I had a new boy friend. (Which I didn’t) I stopped by his dads. No one was home so I left a hand written card at his door. Idk why I’m telling you all of this. Sorry to bother you with it…it is what it is. 

Right?! I can’t even tell you I had a nose bleed 😂😂😂

hmmmm have you ever tried farmers dog? Idk that you would want to order and him not eat though either… does he like wet food? Or dry? Does he need small pieces? 

I’ve never looked into it fully. Maybe one day. ❤️ I don’t mind baby’s cries. You get to snuggle, comfort, rock them until they feel better. And it’s an accomplishment. 

Hope you weren’t too cold today ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 6th

@peachThinker662 I had this half written earlier and then I needed to head out for a few things, when it decided to freak out and deleted everything 😕 


I've seen videos on YouTube where people have face tattoos and piercings and they're saying how no one will hire them 😅 A wrist tattoo is sweet though. Tbh I think sleeves are pretty cool too because they usually tell a story 

Your neck is still probably pretty tender too. I couldn't imagine sitting there for hours to get a tattoo on a tender spot 😬

It says a lot that he was at your side with your sister. I've found that losing someone complicates things, relationships and other stuff. I am sorry to hear that his demons got in the way 😞 Oh wow it's so weird when we see someone that looks like another person. I've had that happen a few times. That must have been a really big shock though to see his obituary ❤️ I wonder if he told his brother that you were with someone new to avoid talking about why you weren't together anymore. I guess in the long run it doesn't matter really why. I am sorry for your loss though. You weren't bothering me with it. I'm touched that you shared it with me ❤️

I've looked into farmers dog but they don't deliver to PO boxes and UPS and FedEx won't come up the lane (cowards) So I've been trying to figure out how I could still order it 

That is an accomplishment ❤️ I guess I figure if I'm holding a baby and it's crying it's probably my fault 😅 

It wasn't too bad cold wise but this weekend is supposed to be really bad with cold and wind. Wind chills down to -20 🥶 
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 7th

That is annoying!

Face tattoos I think are too much. If you work in the business, ok. But I can’t help but stare when I see them 😂 it’s a just a little bow on my wrist. I had to wear a big band aid over it when I did my clinical rotations. People and I would have rather just seen the tattoo…sleeves are pretty interesting, I agree!

My neck has waaaaaay too much trauma around it. Surgery or not . No thanks 😂

It was a HUGE shock to his obituary. You know, he probably did do that with his brother. Mr avoidance and take the pressure off himself.

I wonder if you could find something similar in the pet store? Or even a retail store.? They have refrigerators now in the pet food aisles.

Nah, it’s not your fault. Babies communicate through crying. Hug me. Feed me. Love me. Hahaha kinda like me

Yea. We were supposed to get flurries today. More like 3-5 inches of accumulation! It’s supposed to be cold here all weekend. Poooooop.

Ugh I’m trying to figure out what to do with my day. I feel like I always put so much pressure on what to do?!?! Blah. I wish I had friends.

One dog is on the couch, one on the loveseat. Curled up looking like hams . Sleeping.

I hope you’re having a good day. ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 8th

@peachThinker662 Oh wow they made you cover a little bow? That's a little bit of overkill on their part. The bandaid would have definitely stood out more and been more alarming to patients I would think. 


I can understand that it would have been a shock to see. He probably wouldn't have wanted anyone close to him thinking he had a problem

I'll have to look. The only thing they sell at grocery stores here is fresh pet and he doesn't like it 😂 I've tried all the different kinds. He starts out ok but it's just for one day and then the next he doesn't want it. The pet stores might have something similar to farmers dog or Just food for dogs. That looked pretty good too. He's such a sneaky little guy

Lol that's kind of like all of us tbh. It shouldn't be so hard to get any of those ya know? You definitely deserve all those things in your life ❤️

Yeah we got snow here too. More than I was expecting and it looked like a blizzard first thing this morning. It was -16 with the wind. Definitely make sure you dress in layers if you have to be outside for a little

It does put a lot of pressure on if you have to figure out what to do. Maybe make time to do some painting? Or just netflix and chill. I took care of the snow and then mostly watched movies today because of it being so cold. Checked on the animals outside a few times. Everybody's doing ok. I had to put 2 tank heaters in the water barrel for the horse 😅 You know it's cold 😝
So what did you end up doing? 

Lol the doggos know what to do when it's cold out! Nap time! Hams 🤭😂😂

I hope you had a good day and a good day tomorrow at work ❤️

Sleep good! ❤️
3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 8th

@mytwistedsoul

“Honey what did you do” or the day I had to go to urgent care and they thought self harm 😳

We all knew. He just liked to think we didn’t….

Hmmmmm… there’s only 1 dog food brand that mine won’t eat. Fatties 😂😂 I’m Curious, we gotta get this boy eating. Have you tried any of the homemade dog food recipes? 

Yes!!! I woke up and saw a blizzard out the window too 😂😂😂 WTH IT hurt to breathe outside. Oh boy!!! Dan ❤️ 


Yesterday I did some coupon shopping. Something you don’t know about me. I am not as good as most people but when I find good deals, I’ll go at round to the stores and grab them. I got some chips and soda. Air fresheners for the house. And then some yarn to start on a blanket—literally just started crocheting. I watch you tube videos because I don’t understand the patterns. The blanket I’m working on I’m OBSESSED with it!!! 


Today I worked. I had a panic attack. It was a good one. I recovered pretty quickly. Just wish it didn’t happen in the first place. But I was overwhelmed. I was trying to give her a bath. She wasn’t listening. I knew she was tired, that’s the only time she swears and lets off this evil laugh. But she ended up throwing a cup of water at me. And hit me in the chin—I have one sore zit on—-bullseye 🎯 I let out an “owwww” so naturally she scripted my voice after that for the next 15 mins. Woke everyone in her house and then fell asleep on the couch with me brushing her hair 🤦‍♀️ 

new-england-patriots-lets-go.gif


2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 9th

@peachThinker662 Oh gosh that would be even more awkward 😬 That would have been my first question "what happened?" and of course the thoughts would go to SH just automatically because of my own 😬 (I haven't in a long time though) 

It's funny in a sad way how we think that people who know us are completely oblivious 

I've tried a few things with his food. Turkey with rice and carrots with green beans. He eats the vegetables. 😅 Then I read that homemade food is still missing essential things they need. I've been trying with getting this stuff that Just food for dogs has that you add to homemade meals that has all that stuff they need
Omgosh this cold weather need to let up. I'm so tired of the frigid temperatures and snow

I've always thought that was the coolest thing with couponing! I've seen a few shows where their bill is in the hundreds and they get it down to 20 bucks or so. It's amazing! I think it's awesome that you were able to do that! And you started to crochet! I learned a few years ago 😅 but I haven't done it in just as long. But I can only do straight lines so I'm limited to blankets and scarfs 😂 

Panic attacks always seem to hit when we're overwhelmed and at our limit. The fact you were trying to take care of someone that was making things difficult would be the setup for the perfect storm for a panic attack ❤️ And the fact that she was tired would make her more difficult. I'm sorry to hear that happened ❤️ Dang no throwing cups! No throwing things at all! 
Yogi and me watched the puppy bowl 😂 Team Fluff won. I'm sorry the Pats lost 😞 
I hope you have a good Monday ❤️ Sending hugs and lots of love ❤️❤️



1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 9th

@mytwistedsoul

 always the first question 😂 I would try to wear long sleeves but I’d always have to roll them up for something. That’s where a lot of thoughts went I think. I also did SH. 🤦‍♀️ never there though. (Hence the tattoos)

 I also used to restrict my eating. I swear that’s why my body won’t let me go longer than 3 hours without eating something. I was sick all the time but hey I was skinny 😅

As I write this back to you, how cruel to ourselves are we? It’s like no one externally is doing anything so don’t mind if I do. Now I just beat myself up with words… maybe one day I’ll get past that too 

You just know me through here. but, I have to share this with you. And I think you know me better than what I’m about to tell you happened. I’ve had a friend since I was 15 (think I’ve chatted with you about her) she’s got this bad habit 😩 of telling me things people have said about me. I swear it’s intentional to get me fired up. And she’s also gotta through in random commentary about people I’ve dated. Anyways. She works at the hospital as a secretary where I was working. A nurse co worker said to her, how’s your friend doing? She responded I haven’t spoke to her, I’ve had a lot going on and so has she. This nurse knew things I shared with her about my daughter. That I was struggling with panic and anxiety. She turned to my friend And said I know what’s going on, I’m a nurse, I can tell, she’s on pills. 

WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!!! are you kidding me!!!!!! Literally I’m the only person in my family that has not used!!! I’ve smoked 🌱 maybe 3x when I was 16. I was prescribed pain meds and muscle relaxers after my surgery and didn’t even take them!!! 

It really burns my 🍑 and truly upsetting that someone would make such an accusation. 

And even more so that she would share that with me. Some things just keep to yourself, don’t try to hurt and stress me out more 😢 

So bizarre Mr yogi. What kind of dog is he again? He needs some magic ✨ 

Same. I can finally see my entire front door so it’s definitely melting little by slow. Got some sick icicles too 😂

i get so excited when my bill drops from $75 to like $15. Which reminds me I have some shampoos I wanted to donate for a group out here. 

So awesome you know how to crochet. Have you made any blankets??? ❤️❤️❤️ my mom always did it and I was like nope never not doing anything she does 😂 but there’s really pretty yarns and patterns out there. Her stuff was always the same and itchy and stinks like old weed and cigarettes. 😂😂😂 plus she did some things after my sister passed with crocheting and it made me angry. 

I was thinking of you the other night, have you ever been to Vermont or Maine? I thought of you because I know you like fishing and hiking. You have yogi this year, idk just thought you’d love it, maybe. lol 😅

I’ll have to put it on for the doggie.  They did lose and lost well 😂😂

 lots of love 💕 to you!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 It would be hard wearing long sleeves all the time 😬 

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that you SHed to. ❤️Food is complicated. It shouldn't be but it is. I'm glad you don't restrict yourself with it anymore. 

Omg that is so true! We are often our worst enemies. I hope you get to a point where you don't verbally beat yourself up. Sometimes I try to reframe it when I start doing it 😅 

You know you never struck me as a pill popper. Omg wtf is wrong with these people?! Your long time friend should have shut the nurse down immediately. Even if you haven't talked or seen each other for a while, she should know that's not who you are. She should have defended you. 

And this other nurse. That's not something you accuse someone of lightly. 

And then to tell you this... it does seem intentional to get a rise or even just to cause hurt. 😞 You're absolutely right, some things you do just keep to yourself. There was nothing for you to gain, knowing this. 😞 I'm really sorry this happened to you 😞

He's a Lhasa mix lol. At least that's what they said. I know he's bigger than I thought he would 😅

The icicles are pretty amazing right now! They're so big! Yogi likes to walk on the snow banks 😂 He's like a little mountain goat 😁

Heck yeah I'd get excited too if I could drop a grocery bill like that too! 😁 And you donate extras? That's even more awesome! 

I made a blanket probably 10-12 years ago 😅 I don't know what happened to it. It might be in the cluster fluff of an attic. I remember it was white, blue and tan lol! Omgosh they have those really thick chunky yarns now, that look like they'd make such great blankets! 

Tbh I understand not wanting anything to do with stuff that your parents did 😅 I'm the same way. I tend to avoid things that they liked or used to do but it's really cool to take something like that and make it your own ❤️ 

I haven't been to Maine or Vermont. I've been as far a NY but I would like to see them both. Maine is absolutely beautiful from the pictures I've seen. I've even looked at train rides through the New England states. One of those that takes days and has sleeping cars and stuff. But idk that I could handle being stuck on a train for that long 😅 

Hey they made it to the Super Bowl that in itself is an amazing thing! Next year they'll have the chance and maybe they'll make it there and win! 🎉🤞

I hope you have a great day today. It's supposed to be a little warmer out here. Hopefully it gets warmer there too! 


Lots of love to you ❤️ ❤️ 





17 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I’m not having the best day today.

I’ll write back when I can. ❤️

I really need support. This med change —not easy

Love you

16 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 Offers safe hugs ❤️ I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Is there anything I can do to help? 

15 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

Just reassure me that I’m ok and I get get through this ❤️

I’m nauseous, I feel off, I’m tired. Crying.

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 You can get through this. You've been through bad moments before and you're still here. Maybe something mint or ginger ale would help with the nausea. (Hugs you tight) Let it out ok?

Maybe lying down would help? Cuddle with a doggo. Feel their chest rise and fall, the beat of their heart. The softness of their fur. 

13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I do have ginger ale.

I am lying down with the dogs actually ❤️ and a movie I enjoy.

I feel so lonely but I also feel I always need support.

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 There's nothing wrong with needing support! It's ok to reach out! ❤️  You're dealing with things right now. A med change can be really hard to deal with 😞 

Hey you've got yourself set up nice! What are you watching? I've got Billy Madison on lol

11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

It’s awful. I hate not feeling myself.

I grabbed crackers with my ginger ale. Thank you for suggesting.

I haven’t seen Billy Madison in forever. I have step up

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 I don't like feeling that way either. Everything just feels wrong on those days. I'm glad you've got some crackers to go with the ginger ale. 
Oh! I've seen that movie! The dancing in it is amazing! I think I liked the 3rd one the best. Moose is a trip

https://youtube.com/shorts/5MgzxgS8esw?si=Fe6h3rCBK4qhBzmo

9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I love the dancing!!!! I love all dancing movies.

Thank you for sharing the clip ❤️

Stopped my ugly crying for a bit

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 I think I've only seen the Step up movies. You can't help but get drawn in by the moves. Just amazing. The final dance of Step Up 3 is epic!  
(Wish I could give you a real hug) It's ok. Even ugly crying is ok ❤️

https://youtu.be/IdFg9UxRm7A?si=ajrQcLnYsTyDSKa-

7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I wish you were here for a real hug too. You’re being super help right now. Thank you ❤️

Seriously though! And they make it look so flawless and easy.

I have always wanted to dance like that!

This is one of my favorites

https://youtu.be/jnm7OJtcRik

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 You're welcome ❤️ I'm glad I'm here  ❤️ 

Omgosh yeah! Can you imagine how much practice they'd have to do to do it so flawlessly!? 

I love when people randomly join dances like that! 😊 How everyone just automatically gets in sync with each other 

5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I feel like after a while they probably just “5678” and off they go!! I’m sure more practice than I have energy in my entire body!!

So awesome. And the break dancing. Ugh so envious.

I can’t imagine a flash mob breaking out like that, having a boyfriend a part of it and then him proposing. The time and effort put into that. ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 Omg yeah you're probably right 😅 I'd be like wait wait.. what was that next step? 

The break dancing is amazing. Mentally I'm there but physically - I just pulled 2 muscles and probably popped something 😂 

It would take a lot of time and effort but would be totally worth it. The memories alone would be wonderful 

Like this one 

https://youtube.com/shorts/1ll_IL15JoA?si=C2PhnITE5h_YFUZm

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

Definitely!

Oh for sure with the breakdancing. I used to spin on my butt as a kid thinking I was doing it hahaha

Ughhhhh so sweet!!!!! And so FUN!

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 I could never figure out how they spin on their heads without it hurting afterwards. 

That would have been cute to see 😊

Yeah 😊 I love how the groom and groomsmen took the time to learn dances like that and had so much fun doing it. And she loves it 😁 

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

Right?!?! And some of them bounce on it!!! Must be more in the arm strength than we see.

😂 what a dork I was. (Who am I kidding, still am)

My mom would get so mad when I would do back handsprings on the couch. I’d have to hurry up and do them when she wasn’t looking 😂

So much courage to get up in front of all the family and friends to do that ❤️ definitely unforgettable and amazing friends.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 The bounce would do me in 😅 and probably add to the dizziness 😜 


Doing them on the couch would be a good idea though. A little more bounce and not a hard surface if you screw up. Oh I bet she would get upset with you doing that on the furniture 😬 What she doesn't know didn't hurt you 😉

I think it's so cool that they felt comfortable doing that in front of everyone. And that his friends were willing to join him. We should all have friends like that! ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I never understood how ballerinas could spin like they do either. Lots of dizziness!!!

We really should all have friends like that. ❤️

Work called me a lil bit ago to see if I would be able to make it in tomorrow. Idk what to do. I want to but idk if I’ll be able to handle it. I have to let them know by 5.

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 Ballerina's are amazing athletes. I see these photo shoots on YouTube and they're amazing. Their poor feet though 😬


Is it easy what you have to do tomorrow? Not that any of it is easy really. Do they understand that you're in the process of changing meds? Maybe being at work would help you feel more like you? Sometimes being busy gives us an outlet and escape from ourselves. I understand if you can't though too. It's hard to know what to do and what we need ❤️ 
4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I agree, they are amazing. They definitely go through a lot and their feet always look so painful.

Tomorrow I have a 10hr day. Get her ready, go to school with her and then home. Then I get to go home. They do not. I did not share that. Too personal for me. I wondered that too if I would be out of my head. It is hard to know what to do. And once I’m there, I can’t leave.

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 Oh gosh 10 hours. 😬 Sounds hard for sure. But maybe being around other people would help? 

I understand and technically it's not anything they really need to know unless it would put someone in danger. I guess they need to know by 5 in case they need someone to fill in for you? Do you think you can power through? I support what ever you decide ❤️ 

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

She just called and asked me again

I told her let’s plan for no

I didn’t have any other answer, I’m very torn

And now I’m scared they’ll be *** and kick me off the case

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

@peachThinker662 If they think you're sick maybe that's not so bad? I mean you wouldn't want to take a sickness into a school or share it with your young patient. I hope they don't get too upset and kick you off either 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th

Try not to overthink your decision ok? You're doing what you need to do for you right now ❤️ It will get better with the meds it just takes time. Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts ❤️

love.gif

4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 10th

I cashed my aunt. Tried not cry.

She’s right, it’s not ask the medication.

I live in the past and don’t take care of myself like I should.

She’s up in Maine but a phone call. ❤️

We talked about some decisions I could make. I ate too.

My Face Is swollen from crying…

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad you called her. ❤️ It's hard not to live in the past when we're still trying to fix the problems it's caused in the present. I understand that we shouldn't, we should live in the present and look towards our future. It's just hard (sorry I'm not much help with that topic) 


I'm glad there was talk of decisions you can make ❤️ and you ate! Good! 😊

Maybe a cool cloth would help cool your face and soothe your eyes ❤️ 
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 11th

I was thinking about just belly flopping in the snow at this point 😂

I just journaled like 6 pages. And Everytime something pops in my head, I’m journaling it. Enough is enough. I’m sick of this bs and most of all I’m sick of whining over it. Re frame with nicer words 😂 ive had a tough year, tomorrow is another new day, get up shower, get dressed. And do something I enjoy. ❤️ Gotta persevere,

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 11th

PS. You’re on my gratitude list today ❤️ I don’t know what I would do without you today and I never expected to make such a connection on here and I don’t know how to thank you for everything

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th

@peachThinker662 😂 That would definitely cool you off! 

That's some serious journaling! It feels good to get it out. I know it can be tiring too. Go you! 

Exactly! Tomorrow is a new day and definitely do something you enjoy, something good for yourself because you deserve good things. ❤️

 There is no thank you needed. I know it's only online but I'm glad we met here. You're my friend 😊 I'm glad I could be here for you 

Sending you lots of love and hugs. I hope you get a good night sleep ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 11th

Good night sweetheart ❤️

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th

@peachThinker662 Good night ❤️ Sweet dreams 😊

4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 12th

@mytwistedsoul

 guess where I’m going tomorrow!????

cat-kitty.gif

So excited. I set an appointment for the end of the month for reiki too ❤️

I signed up for the Y today too. I think you inspired me with the dancing videos yesterday. I love it. Plus I’ve been wanting to do yoga. They have all of that PLUS pickleball. It sounds like it will be good for me to stay active ❤️


3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 12th

@peachThinker662 Hey that's great! 😊 I'm so happy to hear that you're getting your massage! 🎉 

And you made an appointment for reiki! 
That's so cool Peach! Dancing! 😁 That's so awesome! You'll have lots of things to join in there. Yoga is supposed to be good for anxiety too! Woohoo! 
ymca-dancing.gif

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 14th

@mytwistedsoul

oh mi oh my

sorry i didn’t get back. ❤️ 

My massage was wonderful. I hold a lot of my stress in my belly so when I got up it was a really long burrrrrrrurrrrp 😂😂😂

Today I ended up working. Middle school, pre teen, hormonal, jacked up on sugar, ready for school vacation and Valentine’s Day of course. Funny. Annoying and adorable. 

Tomorrow evening I was asked to work, valentines date. 

Thank goodness I have a Valentine 💌 

Tomorrow during the day is the valentines event at my daughter’s work, hoping to go. 

My aunt sent me some Ghirardelli chocolates with the cookies and hot cocoa mix. So cute of her. 

What have you been up to? ❤️ How are you?


1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 14th

@peachThinker662 Aww no worries ❤️ I figured you just got busy


I'm glad your massage was good! A big burp is better than a long, loud toot! 😂😂

A middle school pre-teen hopped up on sugar 🤭 Sounds funny but also a little intimidating 😬 I bet you handled it amazingly ❤️

That sounds like fun with your daughter's work! I hope you get to go too! 

Your aunt sounds awesome! It's really nice that she sent you some candy and hot chocolate. Thoughtful ❤️

Yesterday was busy. Got a few things done outside, slowly cleaning up the snow a little better. Had a flock of turkeys visit. Yogi was both fascinated and scared lol 😅 and ran some errands 
I hope you have a great day! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 14th

byuntear-snoopy.gif

Lots of love to you! ❤️❤️

17 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 14th

@mytwistedsoul img-8164_1771076685.jpeg

love right back atcha ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@peachThinker662 This is so cute! 😊 I love it! ❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 15th

@mytwistedsoul

i did a thing today !!! 

img-8173_1771121776.jpeg

I love it 🥰 

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@peachThinker662 Omgosh! That's so cute! ❤️Me and Yogi absolutely love strawberries! 😁 It looks so good! 

How was your evening? Nice and peaceful I hope! 

13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 16th

@mytwistedsoul

Aww 🥰 Perfect!!!! You guys are the best 🩷 

I worked last evening and this morning. Definitely tired tonight. Did a small bit of cleanup around the house and haven’t moved since.

Hoping for a good nights rest ❤️ same to you as well. 

Looks like warmer temps here this week. 

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@peachThinker662 Dang you worked this morning too!? Holy moly you've definitely got to be tired 😴 


It's supposed to be in the 40's during the day this week. I am so looking forward to the warm up but not so much the mud 😅 Trying not to complain though 😂 
Sending you soft, warm sleepy vibes for a good night sleep ❤️😊
11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 16th

@mytwistedsoul

 Yup! Kicking as.s with work and trying to build up the confidence. 💪 

Yogi will have mud locks instead of ice. Hope he likes the tubby 🛀 he’ll be funny this spring with the bugs, birds and the flowers 🥰

 no complaining 😂 gonna make a liar out of Phil 

Snug as a bug in my bed. I’ve been feeling really lonely these past few days, might be Valentine’s Day, maybe not. I know I’ve had a lot of wins. Maybe I just want someone to share with. 

I’m also not too fond of “tag someone” posts around here. And I’m ok saying it. I have abandonment trauma, I’m lonely and It just emphasizes it. Maybe I’m just being a b itch. 

Thank you for being my friend as always 💚🩵🩷

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif


10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@peachThinker662 You'll get there. It takes time to build confidence and self esteem. Try to be patient and gentle with yourself ❤️ 


He doesn't like baths 😂 loves the hair dryer though. He tries to chase the birds. I'm not sure what he's going to think of bugs. Hopefully he doesn't try to make friends with bees 😅

Yeah I hear you there. It hits at random times for me. It doesn't help around holidays that there's all these commercials for "couples". Valentine's Day is in your face. Cards, candy, jewelry... It would be nice to have someone to share those wins with. ❤️ 

Tbh I'm not to sure about them either 😅 I always feel like I'm bothering people or make them feel awkward when I do it 😬 Loneliness does have a way of making abandonment issues pop up. That loneliness has a way of feeding a lot of thoughts doesn't it? 😞 You're definitely not a b. itch Peach. It's understandable that you want someone to share things with in your life. Deep down I think that's what a lot of us want. Someone to comfort us during the bad times and someone to celebrate with the good things. Someone tangible ❤️

Thank you for being my friend too ❤️❤️  
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 16th

@mytwistedsoul

I am definitely trying and listening to my body. I was offered to work today and declined. I knew I needed rest and a break. ❤️

 Some dogs you gotta get in with them 😂 I’ve seen people put peanut butter on the shower too to get them to focus on that. Maybe you’ll find a trick for that. No friends with bees yogi-yog. Or the snakes. My girl always loves them. 😩 

It is kinda random, huh? Mostly when I’m tired. Maybe I just want comfort before falling to sleep 🤷‍♀️ 

Yes!!!🙌 It’s like am I allowed? Can I sit at your table ? 😂

” Someone tangible “ that is a perfect way to describe it ❤️❤️❤️

I enjoy you 🩷

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad you're listening to your body and said no. It's no good wearing yourself out ❤️ 


I've tried to invite him into the shower 😂 but you could be right, he might do better in the tub if I was in there with him. That should be interesting 😂 I think it might just be because he hasn't had many baths yet. I'm hoping that's why anyway 😅
Omg 😳 I hope he doesn't want to make friends with snakes. I hate snakes and there's poisonous ones here 😬 And in the Monongahela. I had a way too close call last fall with a copperhead 
Yeah I hear you on that ❤️ a hand to hold, gentle words

You're always welcome at my table 😊
Lots of love to you Peach ❤️ I hope you're having a good day

7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 16th

@mytwistedsoul

Wear your swim trunks 😂

my boy still doesn’t like the tub. He gets out and shakes. It breaks my heart. Then he farts 💨 even the groomer. His report card comes back “Good boy, very gassy “ 😂

 we luckily don’t have poisonous snakes. The gardener ? Snakes jump at her though. I don’t like them either. 

Mononga-what? 😂 I remember you saying you had an interaction. 😱 no no thank you! 

I went grocery shopping and laid in better today. Mustered up some energy to shower. 

Thanks Twisty. You’re the best ❤️❤️ I really value you and care about you. 

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 17th

@peachThinker662 I'll definitely wear swim trunks! 😂 😂


Aww poor guy. Water can be scary. His gas is payback 😂

Even the nonpoisonous ones can get aggressive if they feel threatened. 😬 We have copperheads and rattlesnakes. There's the gardener snakes and black snakes too. The black snakes get big! But I worry about the poisonous ones the most 

Lol! If Google didn't help I probably couldn't spell it on my own 😂😂 That experience left a lasting memory to watch where I'm walking that's for sure 😬😅 

Sounds like a nice day to me! Are things feeling a little better with the med change or is it still causing problems? I have to admit I worry about you ❤️ Did you get any treats for yourself at the store? 

Always ❤️ I care about you too and I value you and our friendship so much! ❤️
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 18th

@mytwistedsoul

 make sure to take photos 😂😂 I’m kidding

 have you ever seen the bulldog in the pool blowing bubbles, that’s my guy. 🤣 He’s a gas bag. His butt is currently facing in my direction, only a matter of time before his eyes close and 💨 🤢 😂 

Oh man 😳 That’s a lot of snakes!!!! Ewwwwww

Ok, I googled it. It’s a river? With a really big name. We have a lake around here that has like 42 letters in it or something crazy like that. 

Snakes = heebie jeebies 

So the doctor allowed me to take another week on this same dose. My work schedule is just too screwy for me. 

I have a cycle. 🔄 I wake up in the morning anxious/low blood sugar like ➡️ after eating I feel better, but in that time frame, I have to get to work. I get myself so worked up if I’m going to be ok or not, I work, then I’m exhausted, then I crash, then I cry. Then I start beating myself up internally and feel like 💩 and that’s how my week goes. And I’m tired of “tomorrow is a new day “ because it was 3 months ago and well, here we are. 

There’s SO much inconsistency with my with schedule.  I don’t think it’s working for my nervous system. It sucks that I may need to find another job, I feel like a failure, I just want to stay put. But I also know, working 32-40hrs a week, I need to find something that I’m happy with and enjoy to the fullest in all aspects. 

At the store I got a bouquet of hydrangeas 🩵 I also got these snack that are pb cracker flavored sticks with chocolate dip. On the same lines of the ones that are cheese. I’m excited to try them out 😋 

i went to a fitness class tonight. Whoever said working out is good for your mental health? 😂 probably because I was so focused on my jello legs. 

Thanks for checking in on me. ❤️❤️❤️ I’m going to be ok, I just need to believe in myself. 🤗 🥰 

You’re amazing 🩷 lots of love 🫂 


4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 18th

@peachThinker662 😂 I have seen those videos. Omg the silent deadly stink bombs 😜 

It's also a national forest. Almost a million acres big. Seneca Rock is amazing. Lots of places with waterfalls and awesome places to fish. Dolly sods is amazing too. So much to see 😊 Some really old forests. But it is a river too

Yeah snakes are just.... (shudders) 😬

Is there something you can do, say snack wise before you would go to bed? I know they usually say not to eat before bed but maybe there's something that would help to keep your blood sugar from dropping so low? An apple and some peanut butter? Some cheese and crackers? A glass of milk? 

I'm sorry you're dealing with all this. That's a hard week having to deal with this every day. It's probably not as bad when you don't have to work but it's still hard to be ok one day and not the next. 😞 
It is pretty inconsistent with the scheduling. And you do seem to enjoy it but if it's not a healthy fit for you... you have to do what's best for you. I don't think you're a failure but I do know that feeling and those thoughts creep in when we're not where we want to be or think we should be. ❤️

Oh hydrangeas are so pretty! There's a hydrangea here that's gets blue flowers. It's fenced in because the damn deer want to eat it 😅 Mmm those crackers sound good! I'll have to see if I can find them too 😁 The cheese ones are awesome 😋

Yeah I'm not sure who said that. 😂 Probably someone with good mental health to begin with. Did you have fun though? Are your legs sore this morning? 
Aww your welcome ❤️ You're not a quitter. I believe in you and maybe I can help you believe in yourself ❤️

I think you're pretty amazing too, you just can't see it right now 😊 Lots of love to you ❤️❤️


3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 18th

@mytwistedsoul

 oh wow!!! Sounds absolutely beautiful!!! 😍 idk what it is but I just love waterfalls. 

You know, I’ve thought of that, I feel like I’m struggling with my weight gain. I’ve put on like 10 lbs maybe 15 since the surgery. My pants are definitely tighter. I don’t like it one bit. And it’s etched into my brain to not eat before bed. Maybe I need to give it a try for my own benefit. 

That’s exactly what I got too!!! Blue hydrangeas. So pretty. I’m envious you have them in your yard. 🥰

i did have fun. Everyone was ahead of me, I laughed and apologized told them my last workout was at physical therapy. I’m a bit sore this morning. Trying to get in some water to wash out that lactic acid. There’s yoga on Saturday. 🩷 hopefully I get the sign up!! 

My tattoo is sore today. 

What’s going on with your sore body? 

Yes, I need the inner strength. And to build some muscle in my brain of good things 🩷🩷🩷

i made it to work today. I saw the kiddo I’m with today, there’s an advertisement for a job opening here 😬 I apologized to mom today for calling out and that I’m working on getting myself on track, that I understand how much the consistency means to her and her family. I hope she believes me 😞 I can’t lose more hours. I already feel insecure. 

Have a great day sweetheart 🩷🩷 let me know what you and yogi’s adventures were like. Cold rain here. Maybe you have some sun? 

Lots of love 💕 

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 18th

@peachThinker662 You would absolutely love it there! Blackwater falls, Douglas falls, Sandstone... there's so many of them. There's something almost peaceful sitting at them, just watching the water ❤️


Yeah it does get etched in all the things you should and shouldn't do before bed. Like no screens before bed 😅 Not happening 

You got blue ones! Those are the best imo 😊 

I am so glad you had fun! That matters because it makes us more willing to do it again. Yoga is good too. It helps with anxiety and it might be a nice way to make some friends. Heck just going to the Y will give you opportunities to meet people and make friends 😊 ❤️ Maybe you can ask someone about signing up - if they don't send it or however they let people know? 

Is it from working out or just how they get afterwards? 

Eh, I have trouble with my hips and my knees. Lately they've been really bothering me. Today they're not as bad. 

Yes! It can be hard to build but it's worth it, you're worth it. Self compassion is another good one ❤️ 

Hey that's great! Yay you! ❤️❤️ I hope she understands. That was a courageous and brave thing you did to apologize to her and to acknowledge that you understand that her and her family need consistency ❤️

Thank you! 😊 I hope you have a great day too and work was good ❤️
It's been damp and dreary here. A few showers but not too much. It is a complete mud mess outside with the showers and melting snow 😝 We chased a few squirrels. Did some wash, cleaned the floor. Sharpened a few chainsaw blades and watered some plants. Now he's taking a much needed nap 😂 

Lots of love to you Peach ❤️
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 18th

@mytwistedsoul

I just looked up those waterfalls 😍😍😍 the black water ones are gorgeous!!! They all are beautiful!!! I agree. We have a small one nearby, when there’s enough water I just sit there and listen to it. It’s very calming. 

I can’t get rid of screens before bed 😂 sometimes I just mute the tv for the extra light but it’s always on. 

Yes, I thought even just the interaction with people could be helpful. There was a lady  there yesterday, had to have been in her 70s, lifting weights, keeping up with the instructor, she said he okay pickleball 5 days a week. You go girl!!!!! So awesome

 I have to wait until Thursday to sign up for the yoga class, so I set an alarm on my phone so that I wouldn’t forget. 😊

 I got it in a sensitive area. The inside of my arm, so yea it’s sore 😂 plus I’ve got pale skin as is, just tender all around. 

Aw I’m sorry they’re bothering you 💗 is it the cold that exaggerates it? Dampness? 

I hope she knew it was genuine. I’ll cry if I get removed. It’ll break my heart. I have such a fear of failing. 

Rainy, muddy mess here too! Why do I feel like we don’t live that far off from each other 😂 the weather is always semi identical. 

You guys had a busy day!!! Especially chasing squirrels!!! 🩷

Lots of love ❤️ ❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 17th

Hey you ❤️ No pressure or anything but are you alright? 

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 18th

@mytwistedsoul

❤️❤️❤️ why are you so amazing? 

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 19th

@peachThinker662 The one day I had spent at Babcock State park. There are so many of them there. Most aren't really big but they were so nice to walk along. I'll have to give you an imgur link to see - if you want too. No pressure of course. Thurmond is on them too. 5 people live there yet 😅 https://imgur.com/a/lLZJz0M

I hear that! Yeah I would have to mute it too. The noise wouldn't let me relax 😅 

That's what I was thinking! Being able to talk with people and just being around them would be nice. Whoa go granny! That is so awesome that she's keeping active at 70ish! Tbh I can't imagine myself at that age 😬 

Good thinking with setting an alarm! I set a lot of alarms for everything and reminders. Or I will forget. 😅

Oh yeah I've heard that is a sensitive area! I hope it feels better soon. Lol we're all pretty pale right now. That winter time pasty skin look. Lacking sunshine. I am so ready for sun and warm temperatures. I keep telling myself it's not far away but it feels like it's taking forever 😜

Thank you! ❤️ The cold and damp doesn't help that's for sure. I'm usually on my feet a lot throughout the day and that makes things ache. But sitting too much doesn't help either. 

I got my fingers crossed and good vibes heading your way that she doesn't ask for that. If that was the first time, maybe she's giving you a second chance. How have you been feeling in the mornings? Are you trying a light snack before bed? 

I love in North Western Pa. Close to the NY border. We do seem to have similar weather a lot 😊 

He's determined to catch one. For a little guy he is really fast 😂 just not fast enough 

I hope you have a great day Peach! Lots of love to you! ❤️❤️ Don't forget to sign up for yoga! 😊

14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 19th

@mytwistedsoul

That state park came up when I looked at the waterfalls. Tiny quiet town. Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks peaceful ☺️ 

She’s literal goals. I can’t imagine either. My grandmother certainly was not doing that at that age 😮 

I know, I just want warmth too!!! Even to just be able to go outside in a long sleeve and be comfortable I’d be happy with 😊 I’m ALWAYS cold. And well it being cold out just adds to it. Always have the heat cranked in the car so anyone else that gets in is usually dripping sweat and can’t breathe 😂😂

 Got to find that balance. What I’ve been doing is one thing, then sitting for a bit, then up again. Trying anyways when I can. And of course my addiction to my heating pad. ❤️ hopefully it gets better when it warms up outside. 

I feel like I slept good last night. Got up and went in today. Not that great in the mornings still. I tried eating a trail mix with assorted nuts last night. Idk if it made a difference or not. 

😂 We aren’t far from each other. How wild!!! Maybe about 6 hours. 

I love him. So cute. 🥰 

another 20 minutes and I can sign up 🧘‍♀️ 

Have a great day as well!! Lots of love neighbor ❤️❤️ 

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 19th

@peachThinker662 There's a lot of quiet little towns there. It's fun to imagine what it was like way back when. All the history and all the wildness. I love it there. 


Mine wasn't either 😂 Mine went to church and sang in the choir. 

Omgosh yeah. Just to be able to go out and be comfortable. Just to see and feel the sunshine would be nice. It's so damp out today. Tbh it's warm like that in the house sometimes 😅 right now it's 78. I have the pellet stove on tho lol

Finding a balance is hard isn't it? It's like everything needs to be balanced. Work, play, eating, health... everything! Like we're all circus performers walking tightropes 😬

I'm glad you got a good night sleep. It's probably going to take some experimenting to find something that works for the sugar drops. I saw somewhere online that this one person has a glass of milk and a tablespoon of peanut butter and that helped them. Maybe a small bowl of oatmeal would be good? Nature valley makes these oatmeal squares (peanut butter) that are jammin'. Idk tbh I'm just throwing ideas out there 😅
Boy it's a small world isn't it?! 😊
He has an octopus that interactive that he absolutely loves. It plays music and bounces around 😂 He's got more toys than he knows what to do with

20 minutes has come and gone, hopefully you're all signed up and set to get your zen on 😊 
I hope work was calm and uneventful! 😊
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 19th

@mytwistedsoul

Aww 🥰  My grandma was a great woman. She was an absolute goofball. Always cracking jokes. 

It was damp. Sunshine but damp.  Ooooh nice and cozy in the house!!! 

Sure is! I agree with the tight rope expression. 

We used to hand out cheese sandwiches at one of my jobs, around like 9/10 o’clock at night. I drink almond milk, I would think that has the same effect. I’ll give the milk and peanut butter a try tonight. I feel like dinner is always carbs and those break down so quick. I’ve had those granola bars. They're a staple here. 😂

It really is!!!! 

That octopus toy sounds like he would have fun with it!!! 🩷🩷

I am signed up 🧘‍♀️ I also went today and spent 30mins on the treadmill. 

Work was good, I gave her a bath and she slept the rest of the morning!!! 😂 lots of laughter and swears today. 

I have homemade banana bread in the oven. Let’s hope it’s yummy!! I used honey instead of sugar. Something new. 

Lots of love to you ❤️❤️❤️

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 20th

@peachThinker662 Your grandma sounds awesome! 😊

Oh sunshine! That's the big orange ball in the sky right? 😂 Been so long since I've seen it! It rained last night and I guess it's supposed to rain later today. And the weather claims to be watching a potential winter storm for the weekend 😂 Yippee! 

I've never had almond milk 😅 but I would think it would be just as good as regular milk. 

It's cute, he'll bring it to me so I can turn it on. It turns off after awhile if he stops playing with it for too long. 

Yay for signing up! 😊 I hope you have fun. Hey 30 minutes on the treadmill after work is so awesome! I'm really proud of you! 😊

Sounds like a good day! And laughter is always good to have and swearing just makes everything more fun at times. 😁 I'm so glad work was good! ❤️ 

Mmm 😋 banana bread is delicious! How was it with the honey? 

I hope you have an awesome day! Lots of love to you ❤️❤️❤️

10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 20th

@mytwistedsoul

 my sister, brother and I used to have such a good time laughing our butts off with her!!! 

boof! It’s snowing here. It’s going to snow Sunday into Monday as well 😓 

My belly gets so upset with regular milk. I ended up needing some ibuprofen last night so, I had some milk and a piece of the banana bread. It tasted better than it looks 😂 today was a gentler morning. Whether it was because I had the day off or the sugar idk I’ll have to try again 😂 

aww 🥰 he’s just a babbbbyyy. So so cute!!! 

I’m actually proud of my self too. It makes me cry saying it out loud. I had to tell my therapist I was proud of myself for the gym and apologizing and I burst into tears. Easier to say it here? 

I’m trying to get some clothing washed. The washing machine is not leveled since I moved it, so it’s not liking the spin cycle. I’m babysitting it 😂😂


9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 20th

@mytwistedsoul

 sorry that sent before I wanted to. 

Maybe this snow will melt fast? Let’s hope so!! 

I had a good laugh today. My male dog, we’ve discussed how much of a goof he is, I woke up to him with his butt on the pilot and head under the covers 😂😂 sir you’re doing it wrong. 

If something happened to someone on cups, would we know or no? I’m concerned about tw tbh. 

Lots of love 💕 ❤️💕


8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 20th

@peachThinker662 I'm so glad you and your siblings had someone like her in your lives ❤️

I have to tell you I am totally done with this winter crap that keeps happening. One day it's 40 and the next it's freezing. Yogi and I went for a walk earlier and found some daffodils starting to peek out of the ground 😳 

Yeah best to avoid it if it causes belly problems. For a while I used to drink acidophilus milk 😬 doctors suggested it while trying to figure out some allergies 
Oh yum 😋 you've got me craving banana bread. I'm glad you had a gentler morning! ❤️ Yeah you'll definitely have to give it another try 

Saying it out loud, you validated your self worth ❤️ With everything that's been going on and the feelings you've been having with work and feeling like you were failing. Being proud is an emotional experience ❤️ It is easier here because we just type things out 😊

Does it freak the dogs out when it goes off balance? 😅😂 It happens here something bulky stuff. Yogi seems to think the house is being attacked 😂

I hope it melts fast. I am so ready for spring it's not funny 😅

😂😂 It's good you noticed before you planted a big kiss on his butt! 😂 Too funny! He really is a goofy guy 😁

It depends. There have been times when we've been told if something happened to someone but tw is a different case because of safety concerns. Idk if anyone higher up knows how to contact anyone. I'm worried too 😞
Yogi and I send lots of love to you and your goofs ❤️❤️😊
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 21st

@mytwistedsoul

 YES! winter crap —-over it!!!! 

you saw daffodils? 🥹

 I’ve never heard of acidophilus milk. So were they having drink that to rule out lactose? Do you have allergies? Damn I’m nosey 😂 

I make sure my yogurts have it in it. I used to take it my mouth. I really need to start doing that again. 

Maybe you and yogi can make some banana bread while it’s snowing ❤️

Oh my word do they BARK! Annoying. And then they bark when i move it. Then it plays a little tune when it’s completed. And you guessed it, they bark again. 🙃🤪

I think spring is so close we can taste it. 😂 just get here already!!!! 

I’m lucky he didn’t fart. 😂😂😂 He’s currently snoring like he cutting wood. 

I was thinking of that with safety concerns. Very odd. I haven’t been on this site as long as some but I’ve not witnessed this with them. I think it’s been since Christmas?! I don’t like it. 

We Love you and yogi ❤️❤️❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 21st

@peachThinker662 Ikr?! I saw those daffodils and told them they better go back under ground because now isn't a good time 😬


I guess? Tbh I don't remember much about it. I just remember the name because it's so weird. 😂 I'm only allergic to codeine and sometimes bees. Are you allergic to anything? Your last sentence made me laugh 😁

It does have a lot of benefits. 

I don't have any bananas 😳 😂 I thought about getting because I was thinking about your banana bread. Yogi isn't crazy about them either. I got strawberries instead

😁 They are ferocious protectors! Those washers are shady. 😂😂 They're loud too I bet! 😂 The dogs I had before used to go nuts with the smoke detector

Exactly! It tastes like sunshine! ☀️ 

You're really lucky! 😂 He's probably pretty tired from keeping the house safe from marauding washing machines! 

I think it was around Christmas. It's usually not this long. A day or two here and there maybe but not this long. I'm hoping I'm worrying for no reason but... idk. I don't like it either

Time to get to bed. Little man is playing with a cheese ball 😂 I'm ready to just lay down. Good night Peach ❤️ Sweet dreams! ❤️
Have fun at Yoga! 
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 21st

@mytwistedsoul

😂😂 you’re probably right. 

Don’t you feel super cool knowing a long word like acidophilus?  😂😂 I feel as if codeine is a common allergen. I’m allergic to sulfur in medications. My tummy doesn’t like dairy. I usually do low fat. 

I was eating blueberries and strawberries for breakfast. My girl can’t half way down the stairs, peaked through the banister to see what I was eating, turned around and went back to bed 😂😂😂

Oh no! The smoke detector cannot go off in this house. Side effects are dog shaking and farting. 

Cheese balls are the ultimate toy. Hope you slept well my dears!!! 

Off to yoga I go! 

Enjoy your day ❤️❤️❤️ sending love

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 21st

@peachThinker662 I do feel pretty cool! 😎 😂


That would be hard with the dairy. It seems like there is dairy in a lot of things. Same with the sulfur that's in a lot of meds too from what I read. I think I'd be most upset if I couldn't have ice cream 😬 

She said she didn't get up for no berries, where's the pancakes? 😂 

Aww poor pups! Their hearing is so sensitive 😬 And then the shaking. I feel so bad for them. There would be the liberal giving of milkbones to make up for it ❤️

He was having a blast with it! I thought how funny it is that he's so easily amused and the. I realized I was watching him with it so I was easily amused too 😂😂 Birds of a feather 😁

I was up at 3:30 😅 Crazy. 

Hope you had a blast at yoga! 😊 We're headed to the greenhouse to see what we need to start plants for the garden soon. Yogi is gonna love all the fresh veggies! 😋

Lots of love! ❤️❤️

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 21st

@mytwistedsoul

 as you should! 

I love cheese. I love ice cream. I even get cravings for chocolate milk. I eat it and pay. 😂 so don’t the people around me 🤣🤣🤣

She really did 🤣

I watch my dogs and laugh too. It is quite entertaining. 

Holy smokes-330? Did you stay up all day too? 

I enjoyed yoga. I’ve never been that relaxed during it. It was great. Definitely doing it again. 

Zumba on Monday. 💃 

Yogi’s first veggie season ❤️❤️❤️ Hope you boys had fun. 

Work tomorrow for me. Then snow. It looks like snow until Tuesday morning. 😩 12-18” crikey!!!!! I just started to be able to see my entire front door. I’m trying not to get myself worked up. I’m supposed to work Tuesday, I don’t want them thinking it’s an excuse if it’s that bad out. I just got an an email from the vet office they will be closed Monday. Idk. Breathe breathe

 love to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 22nd

@peachThinker662 Does taking any lactose medicines help? I'm on a big cheese person but chocolate milk is always good. I just don't like it too chocolatey lol. Ice cream is my weakness though 😁


Dogs are so funny. Such pure souls. I've watched so many videos on YouTube about dogs doing goofy things. They always make me laugh 😂 

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Much to Yogi's shock and dismay. This morning I woke up with a headache. I'm hoping that goes away soon because it's making me feel groggy and grouchy 😬 

Hey that's great that you liked yoga! Enough that you're looking forward to doing it again! ❤️ So proud of you! 😊 And zumba! That's faster paced isn't it? Woohoo! Kicking butt! 

We did have fun! Him probably more because I was trying to straighten up and he was into everything! 😂 The pots, the dirt, he cleaned off some cobwebs here and there 😬 fortunately most bugs froze over winter and we didn't find any snakes! Did find a snake skin though (shudders) and of course he was all, can I eat that? Geez 😬

I hope work goes good today! ❤️ Yeah there's a big storm brewing! It's supposed to snow here but I don't think we're going to get much. It's raining right now but the temperature is right on the freezing line

Deep breaths ok? You can't control the weather and if you get 12-18 inches not much is going to be moving. If the roads aren't plowed nobody is going anywhere - right? This is something out of your control. How was the anxiety when you woke up? Did you have some milk and banana bread before bed? 

Sending you lots of love and calm gentle vibes ❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP February 22nd

@mytwistedsoul

 never tried it. maybe I could consider. 

What’s your favorite flavor Ice cream? Cone or a dish? 

I saw a video last night of someone trying to feed 9 kittens 🤣 it was the cutest thing ever. Let me see if I can share it with you. https://youtu.be/5imnlN4ShmI

Everytime the meowed, the dogs head tilted here 😂

 aww. My twisty!!! Big hugs. You must be exhausted. I hope you were able to get some rest. How’s the headache doing. I also hope that video cheered you up a bit ❤️❤️

 idk if I’ll be making it to Zumba tomorrow but, it’s not because of lack of effort. 

It sounds like it was an adventure for him. 🐛 🐞 🐜 new territory!!! No snake skins though 🤢 I don’t know if it was as productive out there as you would have liked it to be? But sounds like yogi had a good time. 

So they’ve moved it to 18-24”!!!! 🤬 

Anxiety was a bit less this morning. I ate 2 cheese sticks and a couple cookies. (One of the dogs got a hold of the rest of banana bread, I have a feeling I know who it was, lil punk) 

Funny story about this morning 🙈

I woke up, thought to myself. I apologized, gotta go. Got up, did everything, got out to my car and couldn’t get the doors to open. 

First thing I thought was $hit the doors must be frozen. I tried every one of them. Ran in the house, thankfully my daughter was here, I gotta use your car. I got into hers no problem. 

It took me the drive to get acclimated, because not only is that my morning but, now I’m in a different car, my water bottle kept knocking over/didn’t know how the heat, radio worked, etc. 

so now I’m wondering how do I manage this? Warm water? Ice scraper? 

As in driving home, I thought to myself, could my car be locked? But I set the dummy mode on it so I can’t lock my keys in it. But, wait! My fob needs batteries. How do I change batteries? Dealership? Because naturally my spare key is low battery too. 

And that’s what it was. LOCKED! 

I start googling my car key type for the battery, I know nothing about it, this is why it hasn’t been changed. WHAT?!?!!!! It’s a simple 3v battery I can buy basically anywhere?!?!! My daughter starts laughing hysterically. You didn’t know that. I look at her—YOU DID!? No one told me this??  This is why it hasn’t been changed. 

So, I took a nap, got the batteries AND changed them!!!! The easiest process that I put off for definitely over a year because I was clueless 🙈🤣😂

 the joys of being peach 

i also tapered down again last night and started my Zoloft this morning. Hoping for a great outcome. 

Much love my friend 💗💗💗💗

 hope you are feeling better and smiling 😊 

 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more