Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twisted Peaches

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 13th, 2025

Hello @mytwistedsoul

i hope you don’t mind me reaching out… and if you do… it’s ok. 

You just seem so uplifting and fun. Someone I’d vibe with. 

Thought we could chat.

 Did you write your name in ketchup on that piece of bread?

828
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 7th

@peachThinker662 Lol he certainly woke up silly 😂 

A nice short drive to work each day sounds really nice too! Did she say when you can start? 

I definitely think it was over stimulated! 😅 I think I was afterwards. I half expected to find another bird in there yesterday. 😬 

You had a busy day! ❤️ Omgosh it was hot here too yesterday. Yoga and yard work. You had a work out! 

Aww I'm glad you got to watch her graduation. ❤️ And she graduated with honors! 🎉 That is awesome! Definitely something to be proud of. I wish a bright and happy future for her! Oh yeah watching that would have set off a whole bunch of different emotions. (hugs) ❤️ Aww her gift sounds really nice and even if you didn't have that I bet she will be just as happy that you're there. ❤️

Weekend was too bad so far. Hot for sure but a storm went through in the afternoon. We needed the rain it brought. I got rid of a rooster. Gave him to someone. He was the one that attacked me 😅 so no love lost there 😂 I did some fixing up to his old space and moved one of the flocks there. They used to be down by the horse. Plus I clean up some down in Dan's area. Figured the deer can eat the horse feed. there's about a dozen bales of hay. I can use that this winter for the chickens and in the greenhouse. Not sure what to do with his old blankets. Maybe donate them or something. Boy I miss the old guy...

I hope you have a great time with you niece at her graduation party! 🥳🎉 (big hugs! ❤️)

The biggest hugs and lots and lots of love ❤️❤️

img-20260606-081556452_1780827871.jpg

Yogi sends his love too! He says it's too early to be up already 😂

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 7th

We haven’t got that far yet with a start date.

I should have never did the yard work. Completely regretting that decision. Just took a hot shower followed by ibuprofen.

She will be happy just to see me. Thank you for that reminder❤️

We got the storm at bedtime. It’s cooler today. Oooh wow!! Someone took the ravenous rooster? I remember you mentioning he was tough to handle. You were busy!!! Aww I bet you do miss him ❤️ hugs. I’m sure you could donate the blankets. We have horse rescues around here, maybe some thing of that sort?

Awww that precious baby!!! So cute!!! Belly rubs!!!!! He looks like he’s half asleep sun bathing ❤️

Have a great today love!!! Big hugs!!! ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 8th

@peachThinker662 Oh no sounds like you made yourself sore! 😬 Hopefully the shower and ibuprofen helped ease the worst of the aches and pains ❤️


I hope you had a great time seeing her and celebrating her huge milestone! 🎉🥳

We had a storm Saturday afternoon. Brought some much needed rain with it and dropped the temps here too. It's actually chilly here this morning and windy

Oh! That's a good idea! There's a couple of places that have horses for adoption and they could probably use some donations like blankets

He was half asleep 😊 He thinks we get up too early 😂 We went fishing for a little in the afternoon. He was watching a crayfish in the water 
I hope your Monday is kind and gentle to you! ❤️ 
The biggest of hugs and a whole lot of love ❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 8th

So sore. Not too happy about it because I was doing so good. I’m chilling on the couch with Wreck It Rhonda. He’s basking in the floor in front of the fan. 😂 I want to go sit in the hot tub but I’m having swim wear issues.

Oh my gosh. He’s so sweet ❤️

I’m anxiously awaiting to hear back from the job aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I need a nap 😂 I’m in a mood

How’s things with your neighbor?

Lovey love and huggy hugs to you ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 8th

Resignation is in!!!!!! ❤️

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 9th

@peachThinker662 Yay! Please tell me you danced a little jig went you pushed send 😁 


Aww dang Peach. I'm sorry to hear you're so sore 😞 Maybe a good soak in the tub would help? No swimwear required there. ❤️

Tonight he discovered lightning bugs! 😊 

Did you get a nap in? Hopefully the resignation being sent in helped lift your mood ❤️

They got him sitting in a chair and were supposed to start him walking. But he gets out of breath easy. They've been doing this swallowing test and he's not doing too good with that. He called his wife this morning demanding to leave. He got mad and hung up on her when she said she can't just take him from the hospital. Then he said he thinks someone is trying to steal his laptop. (it was under his blankets) 😂 They're talking about sending him to a short term rehab place until his mobility is better

Big happy hugs ❤️ and lots of goofy love ❤️ 🤪
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 9th

@mytwistedsoul

 We had just got done with ANOTHER meeting. Management was dodging people’s questions with long winded answers that went around the question or concern. Some one brought up the disrespectful comments that were made at the last meeting about staff. I was like yaaaaaaaaassssss!!!! And then I got the email that I got the increase I was looking for in perfect timing!!! I waited until I was clocked out. Still nerve wracking 😬 hit send and 

big-bird-sesame-street.gif

😂😂😂😂

 curious to see what’s waiting for me this morning. Though they don’t seem to answer or read anything 🤷‍♀️ 😂

ooouuuu lightning bugs are ALWAYS fun!!!! Good choice Yogi!!!! 

For about 20 mins and I slept like poop last night. 

I’m assuming the swallowing test is due to having the breathing tube in for a bit? Oh my 😂 I think short term rehab is probably good. It’s like he’s stable enough to not be in ICU but not stable enough to go home. Maybe there’s a place close to home he could go to? 

Aww happy hugs and goofy love is my favorite 😍 ❤️

love-valentines-day.gif


6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 9th

@peachThinker662 The management really sounds shady 😅 Why even bother having meetings if nothing really gets discussed or resolved. I wonder how long they think they can keep giving the employees the run around with answering questions and concerns. They're going to end up with no employees. 😬 

Woohoo! Peach gettin' jiggy wit it! 😁 Go Peach! ❤️

They are a good choice! I don't think he even ate one. Maybe there's hope for him after all 😂 Although he did bully an ant and then I'm pretty sure he ate it 😝 

I think I went to bed and crashed pretty hard last night. For about 5 hours anyway. Do people actually sleep 8 hours? I wonder what that's like 😅 I hope you slept better last night ❤️

Yeah I think it's because of the breathing tube too. They called her today and talked to her about some rehabs in their insurance network. They're all so far away. He failed the swallow test again. So he still has a feeding tube. And he needs them to get him in and out of bed with a lift. Having someone do physical therapy with him every day will hopefully help. Idk 😐 

Squeezy hugs and mucho love ❤️❤️
marykate-ashley-cute.gif
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 10th

@mytwistedsoul

That’s how I feel. All they do is aggravate me. 😝 I put it on mute yesterday. I told one of my other co workers that I was leaving. She has always answered my phone calls and helped me out. She said “I don’t blame you, this place is a joke” 

I got mooooves 😂 💃 

Wow, he must’ve been in awe of the lights. Hahaha not bullying the ant. Won’t eat dog food, finds his protein in bugs. 🐛 🐞 🐜 hakuna matata 🤣🤣 I hope you get that reference 😅

I personally sleep 8 hours. 😅 but no one else I know does. If you crashed hard and slept 5 , it must’ve been a good sleep. All the fresh air you’re getting. You sound like you have si many activities outside, it’s almost like you’re camping all the time ❤️

Oh dear. His surgery has turned out to be quite the process. I was hoping rehab would be closer so she didn’t have to do so much driving and maybe you could visit. 😐 physical, occupational and speech therapy will help with all of that. ❤️ 

It’s so funny, often times when I speak to someone I have a like an image of what I think they look or sound like in my head. I feel like I don’t have that with you. I just take you for the words. ❤️❤️ 

Hope you get your 5 hours of beauty sleep tonight 💕🥰 

big hugs and snugs, lots of love and belly rubs (belly rubs are for yogi 😂) 

heart-love-love-you-hearts.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 10th

@peachThinker662 Can't say I blame you for muting it. It's not like they're saying anything important anyway. Aww that's nice that you told her. Maybe she'll think about making a move to a better place now too. 

 I've got that song I like to move it, move it stuck in my head 😂
The little guy will eat everything he shouldn't. 😐 I feel so bad some days because it seems like every time I open my mouth I'm yelling at him for doing something he shouldn't. I'm starting to think he needs a big hamster ball. The Lion King! Such an awesome movie! 😁

I didn't sleep too good last night. Now I'm in a mood 😅 Just couldn't get comfortable. Hip was achy and things on my mind....

I was hoping too. We did some research last night and found one that's a lot closer. It was on their insurance website and they work with people with feeding tubes. She's been trying to get a hold of the lady she spoke with yesterday at the hospital but she hasn't heard back from her yet. They were is such a hurry yesterday. They should give people a little longer to make decisions like that. Not this I need to know in 30 minutes BS. 

I've been told I'm cute 😂 Puppies are cute. I've thought about posting a pic but chicken out 😂
Dang dog gets all the belly rubs 😁😂😂 I'll pass them along to him ❤️ 
Sending squishy squeezes and  freightliners of love ❤️❤️🤭
love-i-love-you.gif

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 10th

@mytwistedsoul

Oh damn. My side by side co worker just had an interview. Dropping like flies 😂 he just asked if he could use me as a reference. 

That song is a catchy one for sure!!!! I’ve had Conga by Gloria Estefan stuck in my head for like 3 days. If he gets a hamster ball I need to see photos 😂 I have days like that too, “Stawwwwp” constantly. 

It’s ok to be in a mood. You’ve got a lot going on. Be gentle with yourself ❤️ extra hug from me. 🫂 

yea they can be super quick with those phone calls. It’s because they are trying to bring in people faster than the other ones leave. 🤦‍♀️ I worked in a facility like that a while back. I would get discharge papers signed, housekeeping would clean the room and someone was already waiting to go in the bed. Like damn let it cool off 😂

Aww cute 🥰 yes puppies are cute. Do you feel like you’re being compared to a puppy?  my best friend is an azz she tells me I’m a -m I l f- idk if that will get censored 😂 right?! I see more people putting their photos but idk about that. 

Love the gif. So adorable!!! 

Bunches of love my sweet cute soul!!! ❤️❤️ 

oh and I need to share this love too 😂😂 https://youtu.be/54ItEmCnP80 so random 🤣🤣

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 11th

@peachThinker662 🤭 They really are leaving in droves! Can't say I blame them though. Don't spend time in a place that takes more than it gives.


They make them for chickens 😳 They have them on amazon 🤭 Apparently they're not meant for dogs so.... I'll just keep with put that down, no, drop it, now what have you got theme 😂 

Omg 😳 that's what I thought tbh. I was hoping I wasn't wrong. They wanted an answer from her so quick but he's still in the hospital and they said they aren't sure when they're going to move him... wtfluff? We're all a little worried he's giving up. I told Mae he needs a pep talk. I think sometimes maybe he shouldn't have had this done. If the end result is that he gives up... then it was pointless 

Nah I don't feel that way. Puppies are way cuter. 😂 Ooohhh... I know what that means 🤭 I think if I would it would be through imgur or a profile pic. Something that I have some control over and can change or delete. I saw a picture of Uncle once on here. He looks like Santa 😊 I think it's a really confident thing to do. I just don't know if I have that level of confidence 😅😂

That's a feel good song! I loved it tbh! 😁 Thank you! It's also been stuck in my head most of today 😂 

It's hot and humid today 🥵 Storms coming later 
Bundles of hugs and an ocean of love ❤️❤️
i-love-you-heart.gif
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 11th

I need to see a chicken in a hamster ball!!!! That’s amazing 😂

Ugh I hear you. That’s definitely tough. But you also can’t get caught up in the woulda coulda shoulda’s. It doesn’t sound like he was doing too great at home either. Maybe he does need a pep talk or just to get a standing of where he’s at. He may still need time for everything to flush out of his system.

He said puppies are way cuter 😂 stop it! That doesn’t surprise me about Uncle, he Is kind like Santa ❤️ extremely confident thing to do!!! Idek how Imgur works.

that’s the song we danced (me and the dogs) in the house to!

Super hot here today too. I filled the pool for the dogs and sir stinky emptied it and ran around with it on his head 😂

How’s your hips? Mine hurt today, think I’m having sympathy pains for you. My bathing suit came in so I plopped in the hot tub today. Aaahhhhhh trying to walk around now. I think it’s from sitting too much. Damn job. Literally a pain in my butt. It won’t matter after next week!!! Keep telling myself that. I still get annoyed though 😂

Aww. Oceans of love ❤️ you brighten my day, love ya back!!!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 12th

Dang.

I miss you today.

15 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 12th

@peachThinker662 I thought about getting some for here but I don't think they would work too good in the woods. 

Yeah you're right. I try not to but I can't seem to help myself some days 😅 They had him standing a little yesterday. 🎉 He said he's jonesing for a cup of coffee. He needs to pass the swallow test yet though. Apparently now they're not sending to what they call a specialty hospital (rehab). I kind of wonder if the doctors expected him to be doing better by now. One of the nurses said that a lot of the issues are actually normal and some things would fix themselves if he was getting better sleep. 
You dance with the dogs too! 😁 Yogi and I have Who let the dogs out 😂

Sir Stinky is a trip! 😂 I bet Wreck-it Rhonda was giving him some looks too 😂 We played with a water gun. Yogi wasn't too impressed. I did him him a little pool but he doesn't do much with it. Drinks the water mostly and paws at it. It poured last night! The sun had the walkway so baked that it dried off almost as soon as the rain stopped. I think they want it to storm today too. The rain is nice though, saves on having to water the garden. 
Eh it was hurting last night and is achy this morning. I took some ibuprofen with coffee (breakfast of champions) 😂
Did the hot tub soak help any? A new swimming suit! Woohoo! You're probably right about having to sit for the job. It really is a pain in the butt 🤭I bet you're counting the days til you're done with that place. Hopefully the time passes quickly and you can say take this job and shove it! 

You definitely brighten my day too! ❤️❤️ 

Aww you miss me? 🥹 I miss you too! Sending you big miss you hugs and mountains of love ❤️❤️
lake-view.gif
14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 12th

@mytwistedsoul hahahaha probably not. But! If it’s in a ball, you could bring it in the house 😂😂😂

I think it’s pretty normal due to his age. And everything he’s got going on inside. A rehab hospital can be a good thing. Lots of therapy. Plus he’ll be able to work with a speech therapist and they can do swallowing exercises. Maybe get his coffee then 😊

 aww dancing buddies. 🐶 💃 🕺 

Oh she is always side eyeing him. 😂😂 She knows he’s got a smooth brain and she just does not have time for that. 

Maybe yogi will open up to the pool during the season. It’s his first time with Alot of things. Toys in the pool perhaps? I think it might rain here today. Sun isn’t as bright which is fine by me 😂 

Oh yes. Definitely sounds like a nutritious breakfast 😂😂 

The hot tub is wonderful. I feel light weight. 6 working days left 😂😂😂 

yes! Miss you! 🥰 

i gotta head out. I have a big space between clients today so I’m going To try and hit a store for something to wear to dinner tonight with the ladies. Feeling frumpy. 

He was nursing on his pool. He’s sound asleep right now …. You needed a photo because what dog does that? 😂😂

img-9330_1781269056.jpeg

Lots of love to the sweetest Soul. ❤️❤️ Enjoy your day today. 

love-you-love.gif

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 12th

@peachThinker662 That brings me to chicken diapers. They make those too 😂 I guess some people like their chickens so much they have them in the house. I'm not sure if I could handle that tbh. I mean I like the hens. They're all sweet in their own way but I bet Yogi would be dragging around a hamster ball full of mad chicken 😂 

So now they're talking about the rehab place again. I guess it's a matter of waiting for an open slot or bed. It will do him good. More activity and having people work with him every day. 

Omg that picture is hilarious! 😁 He's quite the character 😂😂 Oh I bet she gets so frustrated with him at times. That look of what the fluff is wrong with you? 😁 Just Sir Stinky does these things. He is one of a kind! 

Yeah I try to keep that in mind. Everything is new to him and I try to make sure most of the experiences are good ones. Like learning not to bark at the drive thru person because they give us chicken nuggets 😁 He has a few toys in the pool. I need to get some rubber ducks. I didn't think to look for them when I was out this morning. 

It's the final count down. doo Doo do Doo! 🎶 Will you have to do training at the new place? Or is it learn as you go? (how they do things there) I mean, you have the training so you know what you're doing. 

Hey dinner with the ladies! 😊 I hope you find something you like, that makes you feel like a million bucks! ❤️ Have fun! Drive safe! ❤️

bulldog-please.gif
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 12th

Chicken diapers?!?! 😂 catches all the chicken nuggets 🤣 I crack my self up, don’t mind me. That’s a lot of poo to catch imo. Yes he definitely would be smacking the ball around. A ball that moves and makes noise all on its own?!

I hope they can get him in soon. She probably is confused with all the changes.

He is definitely one of a kind

But if he doesn’t bark—-will they even know he wants nuggets?! 😂

Oh yes, there will be some level of training. But I know the software they use so it should not be as grueling. I hope anyways…

Thank you ❤️

What a sweet smoosh face!!! You know they say dogs look their owners….i wonder what that means for me? 😂

Love you!!!!!!!

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th

@peachThinker662 😂   You're a trip ❤️ Now I'm thinking about Chickens as Pokemon (gotta catch 'em all) Can I be on your team? 😊 Chickens definitely poo a lot 😬 He has an octopus that makes noise and moves on its own 😂 


She's getting depressed. She keeps saying she wants him home. Which I can understand. She gets upset with him because she calls him and he doesn't answer his phone or the room phone 😅 
He must keep things interesting 😁 

You have a good point! He's making sure I get the order right 😂 or maybe he was asking for sauce

I hope it's not as grueling too. That would get so monotonous 😬 Hopefully it's not for 2 weeks either 
Ummm... that you have a sweet smoosh face? 😊😁 sweet but not smooshy ❤️

How was dinner? Good food and conversation? Dancing? on the tables? Just kidding 😂 (no pressure to share of course)  
Good night! ❤️ Sweet dreams! Lots of love 😊 ❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 13th

@mytwistedsoul

Yes, you can always be on my team! Thigh I’ve never played Pokémon but I’m down for some chicken catching! 😂😂 That octopus sounds fun! 

And he probably doesn’t hear the phone or can’t reach. It’s a very common problem believe it or not 😅

😂😂 yes can’t forget the dipping sauce!

I think I’m just as goofy as them. Maybe more so than her 😂

Dinner was yummy! And we laughed so hard. We were crying at some points. My face and stomach got a workout!!! There was no dancing, on the table or the floor 😂😂 It’s interesting to have such a great night like that and come home feeling bummed though. I looked at myself in the photos and I’ve gained so much weight, I feel as if I barely have a visible neck anymore. 😞 It’s like can I ever just be happy with what I DO have. I knew this recovery was going to be different. Just didn’t know all the other things that came with it. Trauma, grief. I was excited to tell them I’d be nearby with work. And just didn’t get the enthusiastic response that I had inside me. More of a comment of how many jobs I’ve had this year…. Idk something to think on I guess. I do too much thinking as is though. 

Today is dance class for me 💃 hopefully I don’t look like a fat *** in my clothes 😊 

how is your weekend going so far? any cool projects or wood working? 

good-morning-babe.gif


9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th

@peachThinker662 Some of them really pitch a fit when you grab ahold of them 😜 others are more tame and will just sit there

It plays little bits of songs 😁 it's rechargeable too which is nice. If you ask him where Occie (?) is he'll go find it 😊

That's what I told her! 😂 I said they could be working with him or maybe he's using the bathroom. Or a nurse or doctor is with him and he just forgets to check his phone. 

What's your favorite sauce? I'm a sweet and sour guy myself but ranch is a close second 

Yeah same here 😂 Sometimes I think Yogi and I are competion for who's goofier. Although I usually don't bark for no reason 🤭 I've got my reasons 

I'm glad dinner was yummy! 😋 And those laughing spells are great to have! 😁 I'm glad you had fun! ❤️ I do understand the afterwards though. All those things that came with this recovery can make it hard to feel happy for what's there. With the jobs... maybe look at it as you were doing a little soul searching? You went back to the place you worked after you were cleared from your neck surgery. That place held a lot of memories. You wanted something different. The places weren't what you expected, plus you were going through med changes and dealing with family things. This last place might not have been so bad but then they started adding things and they're not giving anyone any answers or soothing their concerns. There's a lot of people leaving there too, not just you. Don't think too much on those comments ❤️ They don't know what they would have done if they were in your position. 

I hope dance was fun! Aww I bet you looked awesome dressed for class! ❤️

Today I mowed. Then we worked in the garden. I put up some more fencing hopefully keeping out the ground hog or rabbit that was munching my green beans and snap peas. 😅 Yogi found something that he thought smelled awesome and rolled in it... twice 😂 So he got a bath much to his shock and dismay. 😁 He pounces on me when I say he smells all purty 🤠😂
I took a trip to get some rubber duckys for his pool. Which he just saves them from the pool 😂 
img-20260613-125120115_1781394846.jpg
img-20260613-125131522_1781394826.jpg
loveyou-more.gif
8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 14th

Bahahahahaha!!!! I can just picture jumping in a chicken coop and then running while I clumsily chase them. I know someone that has chickens and the daughter just carries them around like a teddy bear.

So cute!!!

Yes!!! You’re exactly right. Plus, if he’s in a mood, he’s probably not going to answer either.

My favorite sauce is definitely hands down sweet and sour. If they don’t have that I get ranch.

I started barking back the other day. It can be so annoying— how does it feel 😂

Exactly. My resume went from longevity to bucket points. Im not happy about it either. But my resume happiness and my happiness are 2 different things.

Dance class was so fun. Nerve wracking when I first got there. But there was only a couple people. And they had a lot of similarities of me. Body conscious. Sitting in chairs all day and stiff. Working from home and wanting to socialize and get a life. I think I would go back. I didn’t realize how much my body wasn’t moving until I did that yesterday. Eye opening. I can move but I can be robotic. We rolled on the floor and all I heard was my hip pop in 3 different places 😂 talk about popping, it’s not just a dance. I feel pretty good today. My calves are sore from walking on my tip toes. They have ballroom dancing, I’m tempted but idk. I’ll have to think on it.

Was it a good or bad smell? 😂 so many different things he could’ve rolled in. My girl gets so excited too after a bath. I tell her “ooooh so clean” and she wiggles her bum and prances to the cabinet for a cookie. 😂

Awww my guy used to do that too with his toys!!! Now he’s learned to run and splash!!! Yogi is so cute. You still ride that hover board? I’ve got some good videos of my attempts. 😂

Have a great day my loving sweet soul ❤️❤️ lots of hugs

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 15th

@peachThinker662 That's how I look 😂 They're ok at first. You can let them and they'll come up to you until they realize you want to catch them 😂 then it turns into a free for all 😁 

She asked him why he doesn't answer when she calls 😅 He said it's because he can't reach the phone. I was like aha! Peach was right! ❤️ I think his mood plays into it too. They're moving him this morning to the rehab. Hopefully this helps him get back on his feet. They did have him standing the other day but he gets tired easy. 🤞 
(fist bump! sweet and sour for the win! 😂 Take that bbq sauce! 🤪
I have to admit that I barked at him a few times just to see his reaction. He jumps up and puts his paws on my chest and we're nose to nose. He's like say that to my face! 😂 
You're right! And I don't see anything wrong with trying to get them lined up or at least getting them as close as you can ❤️ Not everyone wants the same thing
Oh gosh yeah I can understand that! It always in the back of my mind that one misstep or trip and I'm going to look like a total tool. 😅 I'm glad you had fun! Are they just pop up classes each week or do they do they for a month or longer? (hopefully that makes some sense 😅) Ballroom dancing! I've seen videos on YouTube and wow the people are amazing. So coordinated! 
Oh it was a very bad smell 😝 Dude where do you find these nasty things to roll in?! Soo naughty 😂 Aww cookies for such a good girl ❤️ 😊
😅 Not since early spring. I think it needs to be charged and that's as far as it got. 😂 Hey you ride too! 😁 There's a technique to it isn't there? 😅 I haven't gotten it yet 😂 I can be a little clutzy 🤣

Ugh it's Monday 😝 I got things I should do. I need to replace the windshield cowl on the car and gather up some trash in the barn. The feed mill used to take old feed bags and reuse them but they don't anymore. There's some metal trash cans that had horse feed in but I can use them for chicken feed now. Plus I need to look at what wood I have for a small jewelry box 

I hope your Monday is just as great as you are! ❤️ Mucha lucha love and tons of hugs ❤️❤️
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 15th

@mytwistedsoul

😂😂 it sounds like fun!!! I would be laughing. 

Sometimes I am 😂 it’s very busy in the hospital and then you have time and you just want to sleep. Plus, his body is working really hard to get the strength back. So happy you hear he was able to stand up. I hope things go as planned and he’s able to get in there today ❤️

 heck yea!!!!! 

😂😂😂 my boy lunges at me with barks, raspberries. And she does with monkey noises. My daughter is infamous for that one!!! Gets them both going!! 

Exactly!! I did a little tap dance to replace the end of the routine because I couldn’t get the last move down 😂😂  We all just started laughing. 

After looking up the ballroom dancing— I don’t think it’s for me. 😬 I move fast. I mean maybe it would be nice to slow down with something but if you don’t have a partner, they provide one. And everyone switches throughout the dance. Ummmmm no thank you 😂😂😂 I don’t want someone touching me if I’m hot and sweaty and I certainly don’t want to touch a hot sweaty person. Or someone that’s just gross. Maybe I’m thinking too much about it… I just don’t think I’m ready to be touched or touch anyone 😂 I did sign up for somatic dance. And yes, your question makes complete sense ❤️  It seems like they do both. Ballroom, ballet and a few others are consistent every week. She sent me an email that they’re doing another class that I went to in July. And you can just walk in which is nice too. They have the option to pay as you attend or by 2/4/6 classes at a time. 

😂😂😂😂😂 Yogi!!!! I wonder what he rolled in. 

I’ve ridden one a few times—-into a wall, around in circles, over people 😂😂😂 I have managed to do a few good runs on it. There’s definitely technique. Balance and pressure of your feet. Which I have not mastered. 

I called out today. Wasn’t having it. Just doing things slowly today. Cleaned my room. Made a nice lunch. Went and soaked in the hot tub. Sitting outside while this guy has a full pool and is dipping in nasty water and eating grass 🤦‍♀️ I need to clean up the kitchen and get some laundry done. Meh. 

ooooo you’re making a jewelry box? 

Big hugga hugs and loads of love 💕 💕

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 16th

@peachThinker662 Definitely! 😁 It's amazing how something so small can make a person look so silly! 😂 Goofy birds 🤭


He's in the rehab now. A friend of theirs was in the area yesterday afternoon and he stopped in to see him. He said he was in really good spirits and this place is bright and sunny and the people are so nice. He even called Mae last night! Mae is going to visit him today with her sister 😅 Their relationship is something else 😅
What is it with dogs and monkey noises? 😂 Yogi goes nuts too when I do that 😁 Idk if I done raspberries at him. He gets silly too if you yawn and stretch 
It sounds like fun! It's good to be able to laugh with stuff like that. Some people can be a little too intense 😅
Oh ewww...yeah I didn't think about the sweatiness 😝 That would be pretty gross 😬 Our luck would have us stuck with some hairy sweaty person that doesn't use deodorant and hasn't brushed their teeth since 2010 😂 Somatic dance sounds interesting (thank you google) It's great that you can just walk in and take a class. It can be hard sometimes to stick with a schedule. Especially if you're not sure what your own schedule might hold. 
What ever it was he thought it smelled wonderful! 😝 Ode de yuck! 
🤭 Yep that's me too! I think I over think it and then over compensate and it end badly. I mean I can trip over empty space and choke on air 😂
I can't say I blame you. It was a really nice day here yesterday. And I mean, your done there anyway. Any time you put in is just a formality and a consideration of the whole giving two weeks notice. You did good things for yourself 😊 Although laundry is super meh 😂 I can wash, dry and fold it but putting it away is a whole other task 😅
Yeah it's just a little thing for someone's grand daughter. For her birthday I think. I've got a few weeks to do it. Which is a good thing because I have been procrastinating like crazy 😅
Hope you have a wonderful day! Big huggy hugga hugs and lots of loads of love ❤️❤️
4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 16th
3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 17th

@mytwistedsoul

I’m so glad to hear he finally landed somewhere. Sounds as if he is too ❤️

😂😂 good to know my dogs aren’t the only ones that have to deal with monkey noises!!! A yawn and stretch 😂 maybe he thinks you’re going to get the zoomies. 

😂😂😂😂😂 yes. That sounds like the dance partner for sure. And also has hot breath! To be honest, I hadn’t heard of somatic dance either. ❤️ I agree it can be hard to know what schedules hold. I was taking dance classes previously every Saturday, and then my work schedule changed and it all went to crap. So I’m glad I go as I wish. 

😂😂 We definitely are best friends!!! 

I still haven’t done my laundry 😬😅

 aww. I’m sure the jewelry box is going to be beautiful ❤️ 

i had an incident with work today. They are so disrespectful and unprofessional. I held back my censored words. Ughh 🤬 anyways, those videos of yogi helped me laugh tonight❤️ he’s so flipping adorable. He really enjoys that fish. All excited, looked like he wanted to bring it in the house. So cute. And his tail! I can’t. I would love him up. 

🧘 trying to breathe. Need to put on some relaxing music. 

💕💕Sweet dreams my sweet soul. Super hugs and mega love!!! 😘 


2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th

@peachThinker662 I had an almost finished reply and it disappeared 😐 smh Idk what I did 😕

I'm not sure how or why I got started with monkey noises but he goes goofy 😂 He's that way with sneezing too. Each time I sneeze he reacts differently. It's hilarious 
I forgot about the hot breath! 😂 Will you have a more set schedule at the new place? 
Birds of a feather ❤️ I still have wash to do too 😅 It's in the washer. I just haven't started it 😂 

Oh wow that doesn't sound good. It's good you didn't let those words fly but that would have been hard. Especially the disrespect. Just a few more days to go ❤️ 
Yogi and I are glad he helped you laugh. He's so silly. I know he makes me laugh a lot. I can honestly say he wasn't what I expected but turned out to be what was needed. His tail has a mind of its own. It's a very happy tail 😊 

I hope you were able to calm down and relax and got some sleep ❤️ 
Sending you good vibes, super duper hugs and monster mega love 🤭😊❤️ ❤️ 
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 18th

That happens. It’s ok.

😂 I love when I say something and get a head Tilt. She was flipping her bowl the other night and I said “are serious right now? “ head tilt. I started laughing and said “ARE you serious?” She tilted her head again. I gave her a big kiss, told her how cute she was and got her the water.

Yes, a schedule at the new place!!!! So excited.

You are one step ahead of me with the laundry 😂

Yesterday was awful too. I came home, ate dinner and was asleep by 830pm. I didn’t sleep much the night before. I just couldn’t wind down. Now I’m awake bright and early 😂

I have a 3 day weekend after today yesssssss a nice break!!!! My schedule is booked back to back on Monday and I’m so not looking forward to it. I asked my manager to take a look at it but I have a better chance of seeing a chimpanzee walk down my road 😂 random statement but it just came to me so I went with it.

Love that yogi. And I’m so glad he turned out to be what you needed ❤️ (I enjoy him too)

Wish me luck today .

Super duper excited hugs and monster mega love right back atcha my sweet Soul!!!!!! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 17th

Fun fact: when I’m upset, get my hair played with or my head patted calms me down and you know I just had a thought, I could really use that tonight 😞

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 18th

@peachThinker662 

The head tilts can be so sweet and so funny. She sounds like such a sweetheart tho. I always think of you all whenever I see bulldog videos on YouTube ❤️ The silly things they do and the attitude they give sometimes is just so funny 

That's great there's going to be a schedule. It'll make it easier for you to join classes at the Y if you want 😊

I just took the laundry out of the dryer 😁 now it waits 😂

I'm sorry yesterday was awful too 😞 Are they treating you bad because you're leaving or are they just being buttheads because they can? I'm glad you got to sleep last night. 

Yay 3 day weekend! Hopefully the weather is nice for you and you can find something fun and relaxing to do. ❤️ 

Ewww why did they give you so much on a Monday? I mean it's Monday, it already has that working against it 😜 That would make you look a few times! 😂 Some random chimpanzee just strolling down the road 😂

Sending you a ton of good luck! 🍀

friends-chandler.gif


Sending supercalifragilisticexpialidocious hugs 🤭 and mega monkey love ❤️ ❤️ 

bb11-bbjordanjeff.gif

11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 18th

@mytwistedsoul

 honestly, I probably could start some type of page with them. 😂 She is THE sweetest. He just stared at my closet door for a good 15 minutes last night 🤔🤣

 oh my goossssshhhh I cannot wait to start. Well Either start, or run from this place or both. Idk if they are being buttheads because I’m  leaving or just because or both. 🙄 though they still are filming my schedule… my quiet revenge of not saying a word 🤣🤣🤣 part of me feels guilty for not saying anything and then part of me wants to say something just to let them know they’re dumb. But I think I’m going to proceed with quiet revenge. I also don’t see the reason to admit or assess for admission…like why the obsessiveness? It’s so much more work for me right now and let’s face it. I leave Tuesday and my co worker leaves Friday. An entire territory with zero coverage. 😅 Monday is still full. I wonder if they’ll give me an exit interview. How does one politely say you suckkkkk 😂😂😂😂

Still way ahead of me with the laundry 🐢 😂 putting it away is the worst!!! 

monkey-walk-monkey.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

Hope you had a good day today ❤️❤️❤️

thank-you.gif

Enormous love and giant hugs 


10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 19th

@peachThinker662 That would be a very cute page! Sweet and salty 😂 He was pondering the deeper meaning of closet doors 😂


Probably both. With a third option thrown in because we all like different options 😅 The fact that they're carrying on like nothing is happening says a lot about their attentiveness. If they would want to give you an exit interview it would be hard to be polite 😬 😅 There was a major shift in employee morale when they took over. The fact that they left so many questions unanswered.... I mean problems and concerns can only be ignored for so long and look where it's got them now. Employees are quitting like crazy and the word will get out about how they're not good employers 

I did get it folded. Just because I don't like wrinkled shirts 😂

I hope you have an awesome day off! ❤️❤️
Watch out for chimpanzees! 😂

Hugely huge hugs and tons of love ❤️❤️
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 19th

Sweet and salty is a perfect name ❤️ “deeper meaning of closet doors” 😂

New management is so rude. Absolutely no tact. I still can’t believe the way I spoke to the other day. Ugh. It appears lots of people are leaving or completely frustrated. It’s unfortunate. Someone I saw yesterday said “wow! You haven’t quit yet” and I responded “oh no, I did. My last day is Tuesday”

Can you pretty please come do my laundry for me??? 😂

How’s your neighbor holding up? Has Mae calmed down at all?

Gorilla hugs and love! ❤️

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 20th

@peachThinker662 At first I was thinking sweet and spicy but salty seemed to fit better 😂 

Unless he thinks the closet is a portal 😳😅 😂

They're totally clueless. They're going to be really shocked when there's no one there to work. I have to commend you though for sticking out the 2 weeks notice thing. It says a lot actually. ❤️
On my way! 😂 Is there any ironing? 😬😅

She's doing better. Not quite as stressed I think? She talked to him on the phone yesterday and he told her they had him walking down the hallway! He has to use a walker and had someone on either side of him but he sounds like he doing a lot better! 😊 He still has the feeding tube in but they keep doing the swallow test. Hopefully they can remove that soon. I promised him a big peach pie when he gets out 😊 I feel kind of bad because I haven't gone to see him. Those places and me... idk. It's hard being at those places 
Hope you're doing something nice for yourself today! ❤️
Squirrel hugs and monkey love ❤️😊❤️ 😂
love-i-love-you.gif

7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 21st

😂 salty is a good one for her with her looks. You know, she doesn’t even like getting her picture taken? The second she notices, which is quick, she walks away or moves out of the way!! That’s why a lot of her photos she’s sleeping. And even then I only get 1 or 2.

I don’t know that he has that much thought running through his head 😂 I think the crazy frog song just plays on repeat with an occasional COOKIE -SIT- BALL 😂

I soooooo do not want to go back tomorrow. 2 more days, 2 more days. I’ve gone this far I can keep going. I owe it to myself. I want to be proud of myself that I did it. I can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve worked a 2 week notice. Gotta get better. I was dreaming yesterday when I was sleeping and I was arguing with my therapist and my daughter. About granola bars. 😂 I woke up and thought that’s all repressed anger and imaginary yelling at everyone at work.

There’s no ironing 😂 I don’t think I even own an iron. I iron more wrinkles in. I like to just freshen it up in the dryer or hang it in a hanger in the bathroom when I’m showering. I washed my bedding and have my first official load of clothes in the washer machine now 😊 only took a week

Yay!!! He’s making great progress!!!! Ooooh Soul can make peach pie?!?! I can understand not wanting to go there. Perhaps a phone call?

My somatic dance class was so interesting!!! Music. But yoga moves incorporated with self love talk. Moments of hug yourself and what does it feel like to do this. I cried. Not sobbing but tears and feelings. The whole “being there for yourself” wow. Then there was this wild music. And got to jump up and down, stomp your feet, shake your arms. And inhale, inhale, blow it out (however you wanted to) simultaneously with arm movements. Idk I think it left me kinda speechless … moments of being sincere and then trying to be silly.

Cute little monkey.

Hope you’re having a good weekend.

Oodles of love and squeezy hugs!!! ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 22nd

@peachThinker662 Its funny how some dogs are self conscious that way. Sometimes Yogi seems to not like his picture taken and other times he seems to pose for them 

He sounds a little like me 😂 mmmm cookies 😁

It's almost over. ❤️ Hopefully the day isn't going too bad for you. I know you said that they had set up a very full day for you. Hey you stuck it out and that is something to be proud of. You waited until you had another position secured and that's something to be proud of too. Granola bars? 🤭 Were you for or against them? Chewy or crunchy? 
Woohoo! Fresh sheets are great aren't they? I absolutely love clean sheets. That's a good idea with hanging things in the bathroom while you shower. The warm and moist air would help. I'll have to remember that! Thank you! 😊

He's doing better but they've discovered new things 😅 They think he has sleep apnea so they're going to do a sleep study and see if he needs one of those machines. Plus the doctor that did the surgery called Mae and said they didn't get all the blockages. He still has blockages in his thighs. She's worried about putting him through this kind of thing again and he still has the cancer to deal with. Tbh I was going to just buy a pie 😂 Maybe drive to one of those Amish bakery places. I baked one once but wasn't impressed with it 😅 I could do a phone call probably. 
Sounds therapeutic for sure. Mixing the sincere with silly moments probably helps balance things out emotionally? Maybe it's too intense other wise? It sounds interesting. 

caboodles of hugs and squeezy love ❤️ ❤️ 
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 23rd

@mytwistedsoul

done-im.gif

One more day

 I’m so exhausted. I got a message around 4 “sorry just saw this, your schedule was packed, hope you were able to take a lunch” 🤜 👨 and a middle finger is what I wanted to send back UGH JERK! The new place is feeling real and I’m so excited. I just want to enjoy the excitement. 

Idk what the granola bar thing was about 😂😂😂 

Fresh sheets literally are the best thing. love the smell. 

Oh my 😮 I can’t believe all of that he just went through and there’s still blockages . Ugh I can’t say I blame her for not wanting to put him through everything again. I wonder what the Dr thinks is the best option. 🤔 

Hey a peach pie is a peach pie. I was wondering if you lived by Amish areas. I’ve never made a peach pie. 

Maybe it does balance things out. I feel like the initial pieces were emotional like sad. Then the heavy breathing was to get rid of it and the jumping made me feel silly and laugh at my self a few times. 

I have to tell you the craziest thing!!! I was driving home today. Stopped at a stop light. It turned green. I lifted my foot off the brake. Heard a car crash. Thought to myself did I just get hit? It was that close of a sound.  And as fast as I could look in my rear view mirror I watched the car behind me go in to the air and land on its side. I pulled over and called 911 immediately. Walked over to the car with a couple other people that were there, let them know I was on the line. The poor woman. She had a sun roof so she was just looking at us to help her out. I could tell she couldn’t speak English. Luckily there were no evident injuries. She just had her hands on the glass like get me out. 6 guys tried to flip her car!! They opened the trunk and she climbed through. I gave her her pocketbook. And emts arrived and I left. I just wish I could’ve held her. The poor baby. ❤️

So I saw they are doing cups birthday messages. I’m on the fence of whether or not I should do it. Are you? 😬 😂 I know you’ve done it before so you’re my inspiration. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐒🐵🐒

hugs.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd

@peachThinker662 That's insulting 😕 and seems childish on their part. Especially the hope you were able to take lunch part 😐 Like they didn't know your schedule was packed. Thank god this is your last day there! ❤️


Tbh I was a little afraid to ask her what the doctor thought 😬 She was pretty upset when she was telling me this. I'm guessing, but I think it was assumed that everything was done on this. 

Yeah there's a few Amish communities around here. They're amazing people. I think a lot of them are more southern Pa? Down around Bird-in-hand and Lancaster county. 

OMG! That poor lady! I hope she checked out ok! 😳 That would have been a horrifying thing to witness! I am so glad it wasn't you that got hit! She must have been so scared and not speaking english would have made every thing even more scary ❤️

Tbh I haven't decided yet 😅 Part of me wants to, but yet idk lol. I probably will and then regret or wonder why I did it afterwards 😂 I have to admit... I'd love to hear your voice 😊
hug-romance.gif
And lots of love ❤️ ❤️ 
Todays music vibe 😂

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 23rd

@mytwistedsoul

 WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

rugby-yay.gif

I did it!!! All done!!!!!! The satisfaction of hitting “leave chat” on Microsoft Teams while yelling in my kitchen to each one some censored terminology 😉 good riddens!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I’ll sleep tonight!!! I don’t think I could have done one day longer. I feel like I just got out of a boxing ring. I want to cry relief tears!!!!!! 

That’s fair. Awe Mae 💕💕 I can understand it being assumed that everything was completed. Those type of results are usually given following the procedure. (I would think anyways) 

Is it actually called “Bird in Hand”? When I went to PA I saw a few groups of Amish people. Not gonna lie, I was in aw... And bakery’s , woodworking, it was my first time seeing any of it. I thought it was cool and interesting. 

She was good. Thankfully. Climbed on the stretcher like a champ. She spoke Arabic. I thought it was so beautiful, that despite everything she went through, she put her scarf (idk the name) back on immediately. And that would explain why she was only looking at me when in the car ❤️❤️ for a moment I thought to myself, if I hadn’t been early or stopped at the store, it could’ve been me and I was so grateful and still am, that It was not. 💕

I feel like my voice is nasally. Like I have marbles in my throat 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve thought about submitting one with you in mind. I would literally be rehearsing it and then thinking why did I do that as well!!!! 😂 maybe it will be a last minute thing. Or some convincing. 😂

 That was a fun song you sent. ❤️ Definitely a vibe! 

Tomorrows adventure: meet with HR for my start date next week 

Any progress on the jewelry box? 

Huge hugs and loads of love 💗 

kiss-gif-kiss-gif-couple.gif

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 24th

@peachThinker662 That would have felt so good! 😊 Oh yeah definitely! Some censored terminology was warranted 😂 Maybe some idle curses involving lawnmowers and buttholes 🤭 I hope you got a well deserved night of sleep! ❤️

johnny-paycheck-take-this-job-and-shove-it.gif
Tbh the doctor may have said this shortly after the surgery but she just may not have remembered. 

It is! There's also Paradise and Intercourse Pa. Plus Blue Ball 🤭 😂 
The Amish are amazing. They can raise a barn in a day and they really understand the meaning of community. Their baked goods are top notch for sure. There's a farmers market in Lancaster county called The Green Dragon and they have stands everywhere with fruits and vegetables and baked goods that seem to go on forever. It's been a while since I made the drive but there was a place that sold homemade root beer. Omg it was delicious! It's kind of a tourist trap but the prices aren't that bad.

I'm glad she was good! Yeah omg a few minutes later and .... yeah. I'm so glad it wasn't you ❤️ Arabic is a beautiful language and seeing it written is a beautiful thing too. 

Tbh I rehearse too! 😂 A couple of times and still end up doing it over 2 or 3 times. 

I stumbled across it on YouTube. It kind of got the blood pumping with the energy. 😊

Good luck with your HR meeting! I hope it goes well! ❤️

I did make a little progress. 😊 Got some small pieces of glass and wood cut. 

I hope you have an awesome day! 
The biggest of hugs and many loads of love! ❤️❤️
hugging-jared-vasquez.gif
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 25th

@mytwistedsoul

😂😂 why didn’t i think of lawn mowers and buttholes?!?! Damn. Though I did sleep better last night. 

That makes sense, all the worry she was having and so much else going on with him. Understandable. 

Duuuuuuddde 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there are some VERY interesting town names. “Shartelsville” and Climax 😂😂😂 what is going on?!! 😂😂😂😂  I might need to make a trip just to say I was there. I can’t take it. Small things abuse small minds 😁

 Wow. The green dragon sounds like an amazing day trip tbh. Mmmmm home made root beer. 😋 And don’t forget the burp-stimpy.gif

You are seriously so talented. Cutting glass. Cutting wood. And to do such intricate pieces to make a jewelry box. 💗💗 

I went swimming today. Felt great. I graduated from the hot tub to the kiddie pool 😂 maybe I’ll go in the adult pool soon. Working my way up. It’s definitely been about 2 years since I’ve swam. Couldn’t go in the water much last year with my incision. It’s amazing, my scar is barely noticeable. To see photos from last year and then what I look at now is close to nothing despite what I see. 

I’ve got the sillies tonight. I was just watching fart spray and prank videos. Entertaining myself. 

I have everything in line to start Monday and  Hmmm I don’t know how to tell you this…. I had an unexpected meeting this evening with the big HR dude. And 2 other people. They announced yesterday that they are closing the office I was hired to work in come Nov-Dec. They gave me the option to continue to start on Monday or to part. And I chose to start. I need a job and was very much looking forward to it. They are a large corporation (I’ve worked under them before) so there are multiple departments/units/offices etc that I could further apply to. The woman I have been working with through this process has given me her info to chat at anytime. She also offered to let me know what jobs are hiring for internal candidates. Typically, you would have to wait 6 months to transfer internally but they are waiving that for me. They explained the severance package and such they are offering. I cried a little bit when I was through. Just a little. Had some self pity of “why me, I’m trying so hard” but it’s 6 months from now and I’m trying my best to be positive and after what I went through with this last place, I’m grateful they were open with the communication. The ladies in the office seem to be very excited for me to onboard, they are always sending emails checking in. It feels inviting and a nice crew. ❤️ I guess I’m trying my best not to panic. There’s people like my therapist and my family that I don’t want to share with. Maybe I’m just not ready or maybe I fear their judgement. But I wasn’t the least bit happy at the last place and this certainly was not any fault of mine. I’m not sure where they went from “hiring” to “closing” but I guess it is what is. ❤️

i will say, my friend that I’ve had forever, who works within the company, called me while I was in the meeting, I called her back with no intention of talking about it. But, unfortunately this person, told that person, who asked her if I was working there? And so I told her yes that’s why I couldn’t answer. And ask I got was ok let me call you back. To which she didn’t. I’m tired of the gossip. 😪 that made me feel less than. That I was just the closure in the loop of the story. Not “I’m so sorry to hear that, I’m bummed for you, I knew you were excited to start there, it’s all going to work out” … which is what I’m telling myself. And she wonders why I got to the Y  and to dance classes. She just hasn’t been supportive Soul. And it’s been eating at me for a while. Like a while while. I feel I’m always there when she needs me and it just has felt very one sided. I think I’ve complained about it before so I’m sorry if I’m being repetitive. 

But Tomorrow I’m going thrifting . Can’t wait. I always have fun doing that. Idk why 😂 maybe I’ll find something special. 

So what even gets said in the birthday wish? Just happy birthday? I kinda want to do it and step out of my comfort zone. But yes totally overthink it in the process 😂😂

 Any good songs today? 

Hope your day was amazing as you are❤️❤️ tight hugs and lots of love!!!!! 

love-heart.gif



load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 25th

@peachThinker662 I'm always happy to give ideas or suggestions 😂 I'm glad you slept better ❤️

I'm not really sure what was going on when they named some of the towns in this state 😁 It's surprising and a little embarrassing tbh 😂 Especially since most of the Amish live around those areas. 🤭

You would love Green Dragon! The food is amazing. Great sausage sandwiches and hand cut french fries and fresh apple fritters. 😋 I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it. And there's a place that makes fresh Italian subs that are huge! 

I'm sort of a jack of all trades, master of none lol a lot of it was figure it out as I go. 😅 Thank you for saying that though ❤️

Hey! That's great! Swimming is supposed to be so much better on the joints. Plus it's a great way to cool off. It's been a few years since I went swimming too. 😅 Oh yeah that would have been something to be careful with for sure. Isn't it weird how things like scars are more noticeable to us even though they've healed well and are more faded? 

That's a great way to spend an evening! 😂 I watched a few grifters online 😅 ebegging has become an actual job for some people. It's crazy. They want money for hotel rooms, cellphones, phone bills, dr*gs. You name it

Oh man. I'm so sorry to hear this 😞 That must have been a shock to hear this but it says a lot that they were up front with you. Not like the other place and not answering questions the employees were asking. It's understandable that you feel the way you do. ❤️ It's disappointing. Try not to let this news take too much away from your excitement to work there. It's 6 months away and it sounds like a good group to work for even if it is eventually in a different office/department. The lady that's been helping you with getting started there sounds really nice and I think it's great that she's going to keep you posted on any openings that come up. Tbh I think a lot of places have been downsizing because of costs and if it's a building they rent... that could have gone up and it just isn't feasible to keep it open. I think it's so cool that the ladies are so welcoming and checking in with you 😊 They sound like a great group of people to know. 

Aww yeah I can understand not wanting to tell certain people this news. You're not required to tell anyone anything you don't want to. Maybe just take it as it comes? One day at a time? You're always welcome to share here, that's what friends are for. I'm not just a fair weather friend ❤️

I remember you mentioning her before. Please don't be sorry, it's not repetitive at all! She's your oldest friend and you care about her. It hurts when we give more to others than we receive back from them. Sometimes people stick around because we bring a lot to the table for them but it can be very one sided. Maybe we keep the friendship at first because they're there and we like them as people. Maybe we tell ourselves next time. Next time they'll have our backs. They just never seem to though. With you and your friend, there's a history. You've known each other for a long time and maybe you've grown apart. Or maybe you've just grown. Which in it's own way hurts too. I am really sorry that she isn't more supportive and just isn't there for you like you've been there for her 😞 (big hugs) ❤️

Hey thrifting! Did you find anything good? I hope you had a lot of fun! 😊 

It's usually just the basic Hey Happy Birthday 7Cups. This year marks 13 years. I usually do a Hey this is mytwistedsoul wishing 7 Cups a Happy (13th) Birthday! I hope this year brings good things... blah... blah... blah 😂

 Yesterday's song was - seems kind of fitting now with the news you got from work

https://youtu.be/iDYf4GNIgSc?is=gHLoWfXc5IZzss2K

Todays was this -   https://youtu.be/vLTwLkqPSAE?is=NzG7IqOjl8XuvvXK


Big squeezy hugs and much love! ❤️❤️

14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 25th

I look at Amish as modest and those names are hilarious.😂

Oh my gosh!!! That sounds like amazing food!!! And I love apple fritters!!

They knew to ask you for the jewelry box though, that says something right there.

So true about scars! Evidence yet again of picking out every flaw…..

I have to just take it as it comes… it’s too overwhelming if I don’t.

I don’t know how or if I’m supposed to end the relationship. Her son had asked me if I had something to inflate his basketball. I forgot to bring it over the following day. He’s 5…got on the phone and said why didn’t you bring it. So I brought it. Do you think there was a thank you? Or even returned it? I’m so exhausted of giving my energy to people that don’t appreciate it or at least that’s what it appears. I think I have grown and I also think I’ve been hurt enough that I’m over it and tired of the excuses. And yes I do often think maybe it’ll be better this time. Like my failed relationships too.

Did not get to the thrift store. Nothing I wanted to do or get done happened except sending out my package fed ex with my equipment from previous employer and an ER vet visit. Now I definitely have the why me’s. My sweet girl jumped on the bed today and wasn’t able to. Her left hind leg…not even working. She was diagnosed with Fibrocartilaginous Embolus (FCE). Basically, her leg is paralyzed. They gave her trazodone and gabapentin with strict rest for 6-8 weeks. She could wake up tomorrow and be perfectly fine or it could get worse and affect both legs and she’ll need a doggy wheelchair. After waiting 2.5 hours to be seen and then told that I bawled my eyes out. She’s had so many milk bones today and even got chicken nuggets on the way home. My baby. ❤️

Thank you 😊

Love the music choices ❤️

Love ya and big hugs

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 26th

@peachThinker662 Omg your poor sweet girl! And you! ❤️ Oh gosh yeah I would be feeling like why me too.y first thought was thank god you were home. Oh boy this was a bad day for you both ❤️ Do you have a sling or harness to help her go out to potty? Does she have any feeling in that leg? Are you allowed to massage her? Did they suggest acupuncture or the water treadmill? I guess she has to rest first though.

Omgosh I feel so bad for you. I'm freaking out with you. I hope she's alright. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers ❤️ Give her a gentle squeeze from Yogi and me 

Sending you all so much love and hugs and healing vibes ❤️❤️
hearts-love.gif
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 26th

I’ve been using a towel rolled up to walk her around. Also trying to passively move her leg when I can. And rubbing her back and hips. When you touch her paw pads she does spread her toes. Still has some tickle. When she attempts to get up-the leg just does its own thing. Doesn’t really go anywhere. And then she tries to walk and ends up in her knuckles. Like the opposite side of her paw. Best way I know to explain it. Nothing about acupuncture or water. Right now she’s tucked in with a pillow and blanket. She’s got meds in her. Poor girl has never had medication like that. I went from healthy dog with never having an issue to Holy crap she’s paralyzed!!!

Definitely will give her the love ❤️

Had to laugh. She’s all medicated. Brought her back to bed and I had a piece of food on my nightstand. She jumped up to grab it 😂 my lil porker ❤️ I just love her so much

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 26th

@peachThinker662 Oh that's a great idea with the towel! I'm actually thinking why didn't I ever think of that when I need something similar with the girls 😅 (face palm) 


That's a good sign I would think, if she still spreads her beans (I read about it after I read your last message) so I know ... ya know? But we're sticking with the positive thoughts ❤️ 

Poor girl 😞 I can picture how it looks when she tries to use it. All tucked in 😊 It's so scary! Exactly that, perfectly healthy one minute and then next this.. Holy crap! 😳 May the rest and meds work their magic ❤️ 

Hopefully this will give you a laugh too 😅 The last bit with the food on your nightstand... my brain put it together that you had a pork chop on it 😅😂😂 And I'm thinking that I knew you were having problems with shakiness in the morning because we discussed snacks. But I was like daanng a pork chop before bed is pretty hardcore 🤭😂😂 The fact that she's on some good meds and still tried to take your snack 🤭 If that doesn't say indomitable spirit I don't know what does ❤️ 
I hope you get some rest ❤️ 

10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 26th

LMAOOOO to the pork chop on my nightstand The mashed potatoes are on my bureau

I’m so overwhelmed. Idek what to do….

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 26th

@peachThinker662 😂😂🤭 Where do you keep the gravy? 😳 I was going to make an inappropriate joke about vegetables in the drawer 🤭

Deep breaths ok? ❤️ Are you overwhelmed because of Ms. pupperoni? How is she doing today? It's hard when something like this happens and it was so sudden 😞

It's ok to take some time for yourself. As long as she's in a safe spot, maybe go for a walk? Maybe go to the Y for an hour or two, take a swim? 

8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 27th

@mytwistedsoul

 have you been peeking in my windows ? 👀 😂😂😂😂

 yes, very overwhelmed with miss pupperoni . Rhonda still has a motor in her Honda and she’s trying to go everywhere! I heard a bark this morning and she was down at the bottom of the  stairs . How did she do that? And how is she supposed to get better doing that? It’s a lot of pressure. 

There’s a puppy play pen, a sling on its way. Got an air mattress delivered today. She slithers off it. Interesting to see her on the hardwood floor 🤦‍♀️ 

last night she had the gabapentin and then trazodone later. she wet the bed (I think I would’ve too if I had to take that 😁) but laundry more laundry. 

He’s like hello did y’all forget about me? But she needs a baby sitter. I didn’t even change my clothes today. … 

I really want to go swimming but idk how with her crazy stubborn butt. 

Today’s vibe 🐶 

https://youtu.be/ewufRwrayTI

aww-cute.gif

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 27th

@peachThinker662 😂Wasn't me! It was the invisible swamp ape 😂

I hear you. ❤️ With it being so sudden, it caught you off guard. With older dogs it's sort of a slower progression. Does she do ok during the day with going out to pee? If it keeps having accidents you might need to get some doggie diapers for her. Walmart sells them. Plus Amazon 
 That would save you from unnecessary laundry. The puppy play pen will come in handy too. It will limit where she can go. I was going to suggest a crate but I know that not every dog is ok with being in a crate. I crate trained Yogi. First dog I've ever done that with 😅 I felt like such a horrible person putting him in there but now he goes in it on his own. It's his personal space. He goes in to nap. The play pen will keep her confined to one area ❤️

So wait.... she went downstairs by herself?! Is she nuts? 😅 Maybe a baby gate would help? It's great that's she feels like getting around but yeah, she can't rest if she's being Ms. Busy Bee. 😳 Do you let them have Chewies? That might help keep her occupied but I know too that there should be some supervision. But they can really be helpful if you need to get some things done. Or maybe a snuffle pad?

Aww poor Sir Stinky. Give him a big hug ❤️

I hope last night was better for you and her ❤️ I know this time is really hard for you right now but it'll get better. It just takes time to figure things out
Sending you strength, light and lots of love ❤️❤️
That song! 😂😂
i-love-you-love-you.gif
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 27th

😂

With the blanket or towel roll under her hips, she does do ok with going outside. She sat with me in the yard yesterday chewing a stick. Which was nice, never have that. I can definitely see what you’re saying with the slower progression with older dogs. There were no accidents last night. I think between the busy day and her never having taken any meds like that she was just SOUND asleep. I put a puppy bad under her last night just incase. You know, I didn’t even think of a crate! They say crates are good for them. Exactly for that, when they need space.

Seriously right?!? She got off the bed! And then walked downstairs!!! I have a baby gate in the living room, that’s where we slept last night. She got up this morning, peed, walked around a bit and now Is back to sleep. Yes I could give her a chewy.

I just want to be able to go do something, ya know?

Lots of love soul!!! Big tight hugs!!!

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 28th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad she's doing good with going out with the towel to help. It's good too that she goes that way. Not that she's lost bladder control. I'm glad she didn't have any accidents last night. Saved you from having more work and stress. 

How long until you get the puppy play pen? That will help keep her safe and allow you time to go do some things. 
I think it's cool that you got an air mattress and are sleeping downstairs with her ❤️ I used to do that with the girls when they couldn't do the steps anymore. 
It amazes me to think she got down off the bed and went down the steps 😳 Wonder woman in fluff form 😊 
I hope play pen comes soon. Because you need to have some time for you. It's just as stressful taking care of a sick/disabled pet... you know? And you're in a similar situation I was. There's not many people you can ask to help 😞 
I hope today was a little better for you ❤️ You all were in my thoughts today ❤️ 

Sending you light, love and healing hugs ❤️ ❤️ 
boop-puppy-boop.gif
😊❤️  Thought it was cute 

4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 28th

@mytwistedsoul

 today was definitely a better day. We took a 2hr nap though 😂 or I did with her next to me. 

The play pen should be here tomorrow. I found 2 yoga mats at the house today. Going to put them in there when It comes so she has some traction. The goal today was to clip her nails too. I mean you would think with the sedative medication it would be possible. Not so much. I got ONE nail 😂😂😂 She has all meds on deck right now and she’s on high alert cast monitoring. So nosey. 

I thought of you when we climbed on the air mattress last night ❤️ I know you and Yogi have camp outs in the living room. 

She’s a savage. I did a load of laundry today, came back upstairs and she was in the floor, dazed and confused, looking like “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” 

Thank you for acknowledging and normalizing how tough it is to take care of a pet with health issues. I thought I was over doing something. I’ve cried a few times. As much as it would drive me crazy some days, her running around and being beneath my feet, I miss it 🥹

I give her meds at night and she’s durrrr until like 2pm and then it’s party time. I don’t like seeing her like that but I also don’t want her to get hurt. She had me laughing so hard earlier. I pointed at her and she turned around to look behind her, looked up, looked back around, put her head down and started rubbing her eyes 😂😂 think the meds kicked in. Acting like her brother. 

I was able to get both of them outside today at the same time. I can tell he misses her. He peeked in the living room this morning to see if she ate and then went and ate ❤️🥹

i got to go for a swim today for a little bit, did some dishes, got 1 1/1 loads of laundry done. Hoping it doesn’t stink in the morning. I don’t have the energy to swap out right now. Ooooh and I showered and changed my clothes!  Now I don’t smell like him 😂😂

 my baby girl. 😢 I really hope she pulls through soon. 

I’m starting to think, if things don’t change soon, I’m going to have to move my bedroom downstairs. It’ll be a chore! But it’ll be for the best. 

Ugh. Missed you today. Sorry. 

img-9613_1782612873.jpeg

Thank you for your support , it’s so appreciated and received ❤️❤️❤️❤️

 Yes I do need a boop 😂

 lots of love sweetie soul and hugs from all of us 🐶🐶👱‍♀️

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 28th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad you got to take a nap! 😊 She probably snoozed a little too. I'm glad it was a better day! ❤️

Hooray for the play pen coming today! That will give you some piece of mind with leaving them alone for a little and not having to worry that she'll hurt herself more. Plus it'll keep her away from the stairs

She sounds like Yogi with his nails 😅😂 He's got dark colored nails and it's hard to see where the quick is. I know I undercut them but I don't want to hurt him. I get him when he's sleeping, a quick nip and me acting all innocent like what happened? 😳 I don't know what it is about trimming their nails but holy moly 😅 Hey one down only 19 more to go 😂 I would have thought the meds would have helped keep her calmer with having it done

Yep we still have camp outs 😊 I was thinking about you all last night when we went to sleep. 

Aww poor girl. It's probably hard on her too knowing that her leg isn't working like it used to and she can't get around as well. ❤️

From what I read it stops worsening after the first 24 hours and the prognosis is good. She might have some weakness or a slight limp. But a lot of them show improvement in 5 to 14 days. If she still spreads her toes when you tickle her feet that's a good sign. I'd give her that time before moving your bedroom (just my thoughts)

Hey it's ok to cry. She's one of your babies and you want her to be alright. It hurts to see them struggling. And we want to make them all better and we feel helpless that we can't fix it. It feels like your heart is being ripped out. They can frustrate us when they're underfoot but yeah you do miss it. 

Aww I feel so bad for all of you. He's missing his sister and she's missing her brain and you're missing normal days with them. I know hope can be a slippery slope but try to hold on to it. She's eating and resting. Does the vet want to see her again, maybe after the meds are all? They might suggest the hydrotherapy or acupuncture then. If it's costly, (which everything with vets are) check into Care credit. They give you 6 months no interest each time you use it. I got it when Kodie got sick. Maybe check with the vet if they take it first. My vet suggested it tbh. 

I'm glad you got to go for a swim! And yay for a shower and change of clothes! I know it's hard to do that stuff when you're worried they're going to try and follow you or might get themselves into some weird situation while you're out of the room 😬 
Humidity does weird things to laundry in the washer 😝 Ewww what's that funky smell 😂 Hopefully it didn't cause problems overnight ❤️
I think things will get better for you both but it's going to take her a little time. It's not something that can be rushed. I feel bad telling you that ❤️
Nothing to be sorry for ok? ❤️ I'm here for you

i-bestow-upon-you-a-boop-ollie-boop.gif

Lots of light, love and healing hugs for you all ❤️❤️
big-hugs-bear.gif
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 28th

The play pen lasted about 20 mins and she busted out of it. Idk how i am supposed to do this 😭

I set up a vet appointment for July 11.

I’m so lonely. I feel like everything always happens at once. I’m going to have to see about an actual crate. I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I have nothing prepared for tomorrow’s start. I got her a few bones to gnaw at. Lot of good that did. I had a whole 30 mins today.

Thank you for listening to me. I really hate my stress response.

Lots of love back with big hugs ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 28th

18 to go!!! Her response 😂😂

no-hit.gif
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 29th

@peachThinker662 Oh gosh 😳 She just wasn't having it. Dang she made a jail break. I'm sorry it didn't work for her. 😞 I would say the best thing you can do is make sure she can't go up or down the stairs. Even a crate might be hard for her to be in if she's never been in one before. If you can check on them at lunch? Do they normally just chill while you're at work? Maybe the vet can give you a sedative for her during the day? Maybe they would have some ideas or suggestions? 

I have a saying that when it rains it pours. It never seems to be just one thing at a time. 😞 And it does get lonely. Would your daughter be able to check on her during the day? I'm so sorry you have to deal with this alone. 😞❤️

We can't help how we handle stress. Especially when there is a lot of it coming our way. And you been dealing with a lot of stress with work. The last thing you needed was an injured dog. 😞 Take a deep breath. You are doing the best you can in this situation. It's a situation you've never dealt with before so it makes sense that you don't know what to do. I don't think many people would know what to do ❤️

Big tight hugs ❤️ and lots of love ❤️❤️

That's definitely a Ms. Rhonda attitude 🤭😂


User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 29th

Good morning I am going to voice to text so let’s see how this works out. I’m gonna talk to you while I’m on my way to work so today is my first day. I found out yesterday that they started a position to keep the office open so maybe that will work out in my favor not sure that I can find it but I’m sure I’ll find out more details lol so Miss lady she is using her leg when she stands up to eat and she has it in the right direction so that is progress. Happy to get a break with the truck today although I know I’ll probably be worried about her while I’m at work but I think she’ll be just fine. She’s in a contained area to the living room. She can’t get upstairs. The only thing she can really get on it love me, but I put push ships in front of it so let’s hope not. She was still sleeping when I left this morning. They said I could give her one to two gabapentin 1 to 2 and I’ve only been given her a one of these once she does have to she kind of chilled out it takes for a little bit though so it’s like a fine mind between having her drugged up and not drinking eating and running up the stairs had a good talk with my daughter yesterday I was able to get my concerns about cry a little bit. I find that way I had a something coming up like the job or you know my dog going through her medical stuff I start making for myself and then I overwhelm myself with the amount of things I need to do like yesterday it was like I’ve gotta get laundry done. I’ve gotta make lunches dinner. I was trying to take care of an entire week in one day and I think to do that for whatever reason so I needed to drill it in. Hope I got a good enough sleep last night and I hope this message makes sense. Hope you have a great day. Lots of love, my supportive friend big hugs

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 29th

@peachThinker662 Oohhh a petition! Yeah you have to get more information about that and add your name to the list. I hope they get it kept open. That would be so nice for you and the others. 😊


I think the important thing is that she's not on the stairs and you blocked that off. Same with the love seat (?) Um talk to text had you pushing ships in front of it (totally not laughing) 🤭
Oh gosh yeah you don't want her so drugged she doesn't eat or drink. ❤️ I'm sure she'll be alright. Most dogs usually sleep while their parents are out (hopefully) It's a good sign that she putting weight on it and she's not resting it on the knuckles. 
I'm glad you had a nice talk with your daughter! Yes! You were trying to do the work of a week in one day. I think sometimes we do things like that because everything feels chaotic? It's our way of trying to find some sense of control? 
I hope your first day at the new job is great! I hope you felt comfortable and at ease and you meet wonderful coworkers! 

Big hugs and much love! ❤️ ❤️ 

9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 29th

Oh my goodness. I just read what I sent on my lunch break. That’s a good laugh for sure!! 😂

Yes, the love seat and cushions! Pushing ships 😂

I agree in trying to find control when you say that. I exhausted myself. That was the only thing happening.

Everyone is so nice here. Such a shame. There’s lots of gossip and complaining today. I mean I get it, they were just told they aren’t going to have a place to work for a few more months. It just sucks. People are interviewing. Oy!!!!!!!!

But the kiddos—- oh. My. Heart. So cuuuuuuutttttte

How are things with you? I feel like all I do is complain. Wah wah wah

Huggies and lovies ❤️

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 29th

@peachThinker662 I had fun imagining you moving ships in front of your love seat 😁 Determination 💪


That usually is what ends up happening. In trying to get so many things done at once, we kind of end up not getting any of it done. I'm pretty good at it 😅 I try to remember to take a step back, a deep breath and focus on one thing out of everything that needs done. Maybe it's just the dishes. Or maybe it's supper. That's probably why I'm so unorganized 😅 I can only handle one thing at a time. Trying to do too many things at once sets off anxiety and panic 😕

Aw yeah I can understand the gossip and complaining there. It's their livelihood, their careers. Hopefully something can be worked out by the people in charge, so they can keep the place going
Aww that's great that you get to work with kids hands on again! 😊 I remember you like working with kids ❤️ Much better than telehealth yeah? 

I don't think you're complaining at all. There's a lot going on for you right now. Let's look at it as venting? Although the wah wah made me think of -

Eh things are ok. It's hot. Had an incident yesterday when me and yogi went out. Thought we'd take a walk and do some fishing. There was a really rude and inconsiderate person out there too with two off leash big dogs. The dogs were chasing sticks into the water and they were half fighting with each other. They scared off the fish, charged Yogi and their person didn't even apologize. 😕 Idk it just hit wrong. I had big dogs before. 110 lb ones. Yogi's just a little guy. I just gathered up our stuff, went to the truck and left. I think we were both disappointed 

How'd Ms Rhonda do? Is she ok? How are you feeling after today? ❤️

Lots of love and big hugs ❤️❤️
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 29th

That’s some BIG determination for sure 😂

It’s like let me just make a huge to do list so I don’t get anything done and feel more like crap. Hello? Self sabotage? Is that you again? That’s exactly what I had to do. Make lunch, well I can make dinner too at the same time, so that’s one thing. It really broke it down to 3 tasks instead of the 50 I had listed. I totally get it!! It can be extremely overwhelming.

So much better! Despite everything, today was one of the best work days I’ve had in a long time. Squishy babies are my fave. Let’s not leave out the little girl in a spider man outfit with dark sunglasses with bright blue frames. Just makes me smile so big!!!

Ok—-what did the wah wah make you think of? I feel like we had this conversation but in drawing a blank.

Ugh. That was not very nice of them. Very inconsiderate. You’re right you do have a little dog. They could also see you were fishing. It certainly was a disappointing situation. My boys love to go fishing!!! In sorry you couldn’t. ❤️

Duuuuuude. I got home today and her bum was wiggggggglling. She went outside to pee/poop. Kicked BOTH back legs after she was done!!! Then thought she was cool and tried to run in the woods. Unfortunately I had to give her some meds after that. But so much progress!!!!!!! She is sleeping in the crate right now. Ugh my sweet girl. These last few days have been terrifying!!! I can’t believe how much better she’s getting. Makes my heart so happy. 😁

I’m a bit sore in my left neck area. My weak spot. Also trying to separate the comments from others today.

I have an odd ball question for you. Don’t feel the need to answer if you don’t want to. Idk why I thought of it, because well it’s a little out of the park. For some reason (because I NEVER think of it) the thought popped in my head. I know you have shared that you have a protector, a child, things like that with the DID diagnosis, do I ever upset anyone or make you feel a certain way? Does it remain neutral with me? Or is it hard to decipher over text because you don’t actually KNOW me? Ok, I feel a little intrusive and don’t know if I should even ask but now that I’ve spent ask that time typing it out, guess I’ll take the risk.

Time to get comfy!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Big hugs sweetheart and of course tremendous love!! ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 30th

@peachThinker662 I'm so glad to hear you had a good day! ❤️ Squishy babies and Spidergirl! Plus good coworkers! And the. to get home to wiggly butts and double footed turbo kicks! That would have been the icing on the cake! Omg yes! It was terrifying, I was scared for you both. I could imagine that stomach dropping fear you must have felt when you noticed she wasn't putting weight on her leg and her toes were knuckling under. I'd never heard of FCE before this. To hear that she's getting around better put a smile on my face too! ❤️


Do you think you just overworked those muscles? That would really get the brain overthinking. Hopefully you're not feeling as sore this morning. Maybe a nice hot shower helped it feel better? Maybe you can schedule a massage? 

😂 I was going to add the gif before I posted it and forgot anyway! 😂😂
hotel-transylvania-bleh.gif

You should see Yogi's face when I ask him, "Do you wanna....." He jumps up and puts his paw on my leg or chest and stares at me with big eyes. Like do I wanna what? Fishing? Yes YES! 😊😂 He enjoys it as much as I do. It just seemed so rude. I told Yogi when we got back to the truck that he may have just met his first Karen 😂

You haven't ever upset anyone. The littles absolutely love your dogs ❤️ They've looked at the pictures you've shared of them and talked about them more than once. You haven't been a threat in anyway. You don't play head games or stir up drama. You don't make demands or ultimatums.

I hope you got all comfy and had a good night sleep. I hope you have an great Tuesday! 

Big hugs and bigger love ❤️❤️

5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP June 30th

I had never heard of FCE before either. The vet was like “could get better, could get worse, could land in a wheelchair” then read the pamphlet on the way home and was like she has a good chance of getting better!!! I’m so happy to see it. ❤️

Always. They are my muscles that get tired at the end of every day. I do see the hot tub this week in my future 😂

I thought last night just as I was falling asleep bleh bleh bleh 😂 and started laughing.

A Karen in the wild encounter 😂 sorry yogi!!! They scare the fish away!!! Sounds so excited, so cute!!!!

Aww that makes me so happy to hear that ❤️

In to work I go hi ho hi ho

Super hugs and tons of love ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 30th

@peachThinker662 They don't like to give away too much with their diagnosis's 😅 I guess there's a lot of things that can really affect the outcome. You got her there quickly and did everything you could to keep her quiet and safe. Even though she wanted nothing to do with any of that ❤️


I hope you get to the hot tub soon ❤️ Would a heating pad help ease it a little? I think I may have asked that before 😅

I catch myself wondering what people would do if I started replying that way 🤭 Like talking to the people behind the register. Just blah blah blah 😂

Do you think they make an anti Karen spray? Something like bear spray but stronger? 😅 I need fart spray! 🤣
snowwhited-dwarfs.gif
Super duper hugs and a shipload of love! ❤️❤️
pusheen-pusheen-the-cat.gif

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 1st

@mytwistedsoul

Yes the heating pad does help ❤️ though it’s too hot for it right now in my house 😂 I took a nice shower. Left my daughter to dog sit… needless to say she got upstairs “took a poop of the ledge and it rolled down like a slinky” were her words and hopped up onto the bed 🤦‍♀️ so she had a peanut butter, gabapentin, trazodone surprise 😂😂😂 

my boy walked over to her limping 🤣😂 I cannot with these 2. I looked it up and if they see another dog getting attention they’ll mimic them. My daughter said he’s being rude. 😂😂

Often times people sound like the Charlie Brown teacher to me so maybe they wouldn’t even notice if you were talking like that 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Hmmm … Karen spray… might need to level up the fart to a solid. You do need to get some regardless . Just my thought. 

I got a big B at the job . Always has to be one. She beds some fart spray too! 

How’s your neighbor? Any updates? 

Just a pirate on this ship that loves ya back

patches-the-cat-pirate.gif

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 1st

@peachThinker662 Oh man it's hot here too. And dry. Yeah I think the last thing I would want is something hot to put on my neck 😅 

A tootsie roll slinky 🤭 That would have been funny to see but also kind of omg gross 😂

Aww poor Sir Stinky is feeling left out. ❤️ Did she fuss over him? There was a video I saw a while back about the one dog getting jealous because the other one was getting treatment for an ear problem. The other had to pretend to squirt medicine in his ear and then rub it 😂 They're such a trip! ❤️ 

You're probably right! 😂 I think some of them sound that way too. I should try it😁 If anyone asks about it I'll just say blah blah blah 😂

I can almost imagine her face if she got a sniff of fart spray! 🤣 Idk if I could keep a straight face while pretending to be innocent 😇 

Oh no! Here comes Karen 😂 I'm sorry you have one at work to deal with. You are right though, there is always one.. I think it has something to do with the KDS (Karen distribution system) 😁 Hopefully you don't have to deal with her much

I've been meaning to tell you about him! They've real got him working at the rehab. They removed the feeding tube and he's eating soft food. He's been walking (with a walker). I found out this evening that they might send him to another rehab next week that's a lot closer. But it depends on whether his insurance clears it. If insurance doesn't then he can go home and they'll have a healthcare worker come. He had mushroom soup for dinner tonight and he said there was no way he was eating it 😂 Thank you for asking ❤️
aye-aye-aye-captain.gif

Scrolling led me to this
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 1st

her descriptors are priceless for sure 😂

No hahaha she just kept it moving. Told him he was rude. 😂 Actor and actress for sure.

It’ll give some funny reactions.

My goal is to spray it in the grocery store!

Oh WOW!!! He sounds as if he’s made tremendous progress!!!! That’s so awesome. I can’t say I would eat mushroom soup either. Does not sound the least bit appetizing!

That video was absolutely amazing. I sent it to my daughter ❤️ 😂

Hope you’re having a good day. I’m exhausted 😂

Love love so much love with a giant hug for you!!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 1st

@peachThinker662 I would have been laughing so hard hearing her tell the story 😂 Is Rhonda still doing good? Aww poor Stinky I can almost see those puppy eyes 🥺 poor me.... poor me.... big sigh all dejected lying on the floor 🤭 ❤️

Omg I would love to be there to witness this in the grocery store 😂😂 the faces of those that smell it, the suspicious looks... the quiet giggling 2 aisles over 🤭😂


The people at this rehab have really been making him work. 😊 I hope he gets the ok from insurance for the other rehab. Just because I think it might be too much for Mae otherwise. Idk maybe that sounds bad but there's still some things he needs to work on. Like steps and stuff. But it'll be nice to have him back

I like mushrooms but as a soup... no thanks 😅 

I'm glad you liked it and shared it with her 😁 I watched it a few times 😂 

With the heat index it was 109 it was too hot! Got as much done in the morning as I could but dang I'm drained. 

I hope it's a good day exhausted ❤️ I hope you sleep good 

Bunches of hugs and tons of love ❤️❤️


13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 2nd

@mytwistedsoul

Rhonda is still doing good. I wish she would take it a little more easy. She’s been going into the kitchen when I’m home. I tell her “fix your foot”. Poor girl. My family can’t believe it happened to her. Mr Stinky runs into the house 100mph with a pool on his head and is indestructible. 🤣 guess he’s wearing a form of a helmet. Ya know, that description you just gave was him today to a T!!! He was peeking under the baby gate, tongue hanging out, tired eyes but so tired he looked a little on the psychotic side 😂😂😂 They each had some whipped cream after dinner. 

I will do it one day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the thing is…. I could never be secretive. I’ll start laughing the second I do it, then I’ll try to hold it in, and then it will just burst out so loud, I’ll be crying, wheezing and snorting. No joke. But I neeeeed to do it!!!! N maybe go somewhere not so close to home 😂😂 when I’ve sprayed it in the past, I can’t even let the smell hit the air and I’m already laughing and I get “what? OMG you sprayed that again?” 

I totally understand where you’re coming from. Mae has had a rough go around too. If he’s home—there goes whatever sleep she’s had and that caretaker hat will be on 24/7. I agree that it’s probably in the best interest for both of them. Rather have him come home best shape possible and not have to come home, something happen and he’s right back out. Both of their safety is priority. ❤️❤️

Cream of mushroom ive used in recipes but not straight up in a dish😂 

i definitely watched it a few times. So funny. I saw those guys in concert years ago!!! 👵 

Daaaaaaaang it was hot here too!!! I can imagine you’re drained. I know when I got home I put on shorts immediately. Took off my socks and sneakers. My dogs were barking !!! 😂 🦶 


Hope you sleep well too!!!!! 💕💕💕

snuggles-snuggle.gif

dog-dog-heart.gif

Puppy love and kitty hugs 💗💗💗💗

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 2nd

@peachThinker662 I'm glad she's still doing good. It can be hard to keep them quiet and calm, esp when they don't really understand that there's so wrong with them. Sir Stinky has pool armor... the strongest armor there is 😅 Makes me think of that saying God looks out for fools.... 😂

Aww we do homemade pup cups here. Yogi absolutely love whipped cream 😁 

Oh yeah definitely go somewhere they don't know you 😂 I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about you doing it! 😁 

That's what I was thinking too. I was trying to explain it to her last night. I think she was getting frustrated with me and I have to admit she gives me a look sometimes that's almost triggering (and I hate saying that) and she tries to finish my sentences and I have to say "no that's not what I was going to say" or "that's not what I meant". I finally told her that she's told me he hates when she tells him what to do. How is that going to go right now? I said he needs to be a little more self sufficient before he goes home. 😬 
Tbh I usually swap the cream of mushroom ingredient for cream of celery 😅 

Oh man I bet the concert was awesome! 🤘

Oh gosh yeah you're probably on your feet all day! 😬 I hope you have good shoes for work. I know when my shoes or boots start to wear out it makes everything hurt. 

I hope you have a great Thursday! I hope you have the weekend off too, you'll be ready for a couple days break ❤️
love-john-legend.gif
horse-girl.gif
Llama love and horse hugs ❤️❤️
11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 3rd

@mytwistedsoul

 

Oh my word is hot today 🥵 my sweat has sweat. Such an attractive female I am 😂😂😂

Rhonda. Oooooh Rhonda!!! I got home today and she went running! Jumped up on me like a horse!!!! She was busy burying bones in the couch. I CAN’T BELIEVE the progress. It’s incredible!!! So grateful ❤️ she’s on a different stage of wearing me out 😂 level up!!! Oh!!! And I also need to share with you she has her first kitty poop treat!!! I like to call them granola bars. 🤣🤣 so disgusting. She had a cat litter mustache!!! I was furious…. 🙄 

There’s a few homemade diff treats I’ve seen online that I’d like to make. I’ve done like frozen peanut butter banana ones before and no one ate them 🤷‍♀️ I think they be happy with frozen cubed chicken broth. Tonight they had to settle for plain ice cubes. 🤣

She’s in probably just frustrated in general. Kinda like when a child doesn’t get their own way. She sounds like she has tunnel vision and just wants him home and doesn’t want to see past that. I think you did the right thing❤️ and you said your piece, what she chooses to do is on her now. (Not trying to say that rudely) it’ does sound like a recipe for disaster. 😬 I get concerned of him not walking with the walker once he gets home. And like you said he hates when she tells him what to do. The nurses and therapists don’t get told no. And I really can understand what you mean by a look that may be triggering. ❤️❤️ You secret is safe with me. It sounds as if you may not be feeling heard? … maybe this is what their relationship communication is like? I’m glad you stood up for yourself, sounds like it may have not been an easy task. You did all the right things. Hugs 🤗 

Shoes really do make a difference!!! To think i I used to wear high heels everyday. Oh my gosh!!! I have a hard time in my flip flops now because there’s not enough support. Again 👵 

Yes! I had a day of computer training today and I’m off until Monday!!! Hate to say this but I hope I get some calls for interviews. I don’t like that people are already leaving, I don’t like there not being any stability. 

stay-cool-hot.gif

love-you-love.gif

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 3rd

@peachThinker662 This heat is a bit much! When the early mornings are at 80 and the sun isn't up... holy moly 😅 I think my eyeballs were sweating at one point 😂

Omgosh Rhonda was a wild child! 😳 I am so happy that she's doing so much better! She had us all worried! Tell her she's not allowed to do that again! 😅 Oh ewwww 😝 No crunchy tootsie roll snacks 😬 Granola bars 😜😂😂 Although , given the opportunity I'm sure Yogi would do that too! 😬

Ice cubes are always fun for dogs! Yogi like to fish them out of the water bowl if I put them in. I haven't tried doing homemade snacks like that for him but I've made stuff for the chickens. I have some big ice blocks with fruits and veggies in the freezer for them right now. and they have fans 

I think you're right. She said once they haven't been apart in 20 years 😅 I was like wow. I can't imagine someone sticking around that long 😅 She kind of acknowledged (a little ) how he is yesterday when she stopped in. I think you're right that she has tunnel vision and just wants him home. I told her she would end up being a caretaker, which I understand, I mean spouses should take care of each other if one of them gets sick. But this isn't like someone having a cold or the flu. I think this would be more physically taxing on her. I help out with a lot of things. With the yard and any small repairs but I don't want to be on call 24/7 😬 She already makes more work for me than I need 😂 (I feel bad saying all this) Any other family they have is at least an hour away and I don't mind helping out I just don't want to have to do it all the time 😬 and tbh I think that makes me a bad person 😕 Thank you ❤️ It is hard to stand up especially for myself. It feels like I'm going against everything I was taught to do or not do. 

Omg you wore high heels every day?! Your poor feet 😬 I think it's really hard when you're on your feet all day and do a lot of walking. And they don't make shoes as sturdy as they used to. 
A 3 day weekend! Woohoo! I just realized it's the 4th of July tomorrow 😅 This will be Yogi's first. They're calling for storms too and hopefully that breaks this heat and gives us some much needed rain. It's so dry right now. Tbh I'm surprised they have cancelled any fireworks. There's already been a few small brush fires here and there. 
I can understand that need for stability. Especially when it comes to work and finances (especially finances) I hope something comes your way that gives you the stability but also gives you the opportunity to work with squishy babies and super heroes ❤️ 
cool-stay-cool.gif
love-heart.gif
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 3rd

Yes, so right. I went outside around 730 this morning and it was already hot 😂

So stinking worried. Everyday is progress. She knuckled a handful of times today. She’s coming into the kitchen. Oh my gosh so gross!! What is it that dogs like cat poo?

He’s a little fisherman. ❤️ That’s such an awesome idea for the chickens!!!!

It’s ok. You’re venting ❤️ wow! To not be apart for 20years. It’s like an addiction. 😂 She would end up being a care taker. 24/7 and her age is a factor too. And you’re so right. It’s not a cold/flu. I get the marriage vows but I believe you also need to do what’s best for both. And it’s a possibility they are going to say it’s not safe too. I get it Soul. You’re not a bad person by any means. You’re a human being who’s learned about themselves and how much you as a person can handle. It’s boundary setting for you right now and that’s uncomfortable. But when we people please, we end up suffering. If needed you could set days/day of the week you could help? You are doing fantastic. ❤️ Just discussing this is you knowing what’s best for you. And them.

Everyday. My pants were always too long 😂 plus I liked the look. Then I started wearing sneakers for work full time and I transitioned to heels on my day off, then for going out and now I don’t even own any! 😂

I was thinking of the fireworks too having to be rescheduled. They’re not here until next weekend. Hopefully I have some trazodone left over. They’re shot off only a few miles from here.

Love you much❤️ big hugs my sweetie!!!

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 4th

@peachThinker662 Yeah it's hot now and it's 6am as I'm typing this. 😬 I'm not a fan of winter but I'm not a fan of this either 😂

She might have bad days. Maybe she's over doing it? I remember reading that sometimes they might have a limp, reduced coordination and knuckling even after they heal. ❤️Big hugs to her and Sir Stinky ❤️❤️ 

Yeah 😕 I can be a people pleaser. I'm a little better with it but it's not hard to fall back into that. Especially when people have expectations. You're right about how doing that affects us. I definitely don't want to see either of them get hurt. He's 78 and she's a few years younger. She's started to slow down too and I'm worried that she's expecting him to go home and be as active as he was and I just don't know if that's possible. Before he had this surgery the doc said he'd be in the hospital 3-5 days 😅 It's been over a month. I could do that with setting up days when I can help and of course it's ok to get me if there's an emergency. 
It's so wild I don't own any heels either 😁😂 They would have to be tiring to wear all the time. Sneakers seem more practical and less strain ❤️
Aww they don't like fireworks? I used to have a thundershirt for Taz. She was worse with the fireworks that Kodie was. I'm trying to normalize certain things with Yogi. Like thunderstorms, I'd rather he yell at the thunder than be afraid of it and shaking somewhere in the bathroom. 😬 I hope your pups do ok. It really sucks when they're scared and nothing we do comforts them ❤️
I hope you have a good day today. Stay cool and hydrated. Rest and relax. Do something fun, maybe a dance class? Or yoga? Hot tub! 

Big big hugs and lots and lots of love ❤️❤️

7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 4th

Definitely agree with you on that. Let’s find something in the middle. I think it’s supposed to cool down soon.

I find sometimes peoples expectations catch me off guard. 78! I bet they don’t see that in themselves. There’s no way he Can be as active with everything he’s been through….

They just bark non stop at the fireworks. Aww. No one shakes in the bathroom here, unless the smoke alarm goes off.

I think tomorrow needs to be a day off relaxing. The Y was closed with the holiday today. I’m sore today.

Mmmmuah!!!! Big hugs. Love love love

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 5th

@peachThinker662 We had some storms move through yesterday. It knocked the humidity down. Poor Yogi didn't want to be out much yesterday. Can't say I blame him. I pulled out the old sugar peas and planted some new ones. Today they're calling for more storms and and saying they could be slow moving with the potential to cause some flooding. We had one last night that the lightening was just amazing. He didn't get scared or make a fuss. 


Yeah some expectations catch me off guard too. It can take me a little to realize that they're expecting just a little too much 😅 Usually I realize that around the time they're getting angry because I'm not meeting their expectations 😬 
Tbh I think the smoke alarm upsets everyone 😬 
I think you're right. I don't think he can either and I think it's going to upset her. But not the way it should. She's going to get upset at him and think he's not trying or pushing himself hard enough... 😕 Mae can be really sweet but sometimes she's.... a little much 😬😅

Oh man, you'd like they would have it open a few hours at least. I mean I realize it's a holiday but nothing really starts until later in the evening. 
Definitely take the day today to just rest and relax. The weekends go so fast! 
Big huge hugs and much love ❤️❤️ and milkbones to the fluffs! 😊❤️ no crunchy granola snacks 😝

dog-smile.gif
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 6th

Yes, we did too. We had rain, thunder, lightning and fireworks at the same time. Lots of barking. Overstimulated! 😂 I don’t blame yogi either. He’s braver than me with the Lightning ! No one here wanted to be outside. I can’t believe you were able to do some planting! Good for you! Oh wow! It’s supposed to rain most of the week here. Hopefully you don’t get too much water. ❤️

It can be easy to get dependent on someone who’d provide so much for so many years. His body though was in rough shape prior from what you said. You know, I wonder if this is why he didn’t go to the doctor. Kinda didn’t want to upset her in a way of that he wanted/knew to be there for her. My gramma was like that with my grampa.

The weekends do go so fast!!! Tomorrow is work already!!!

It’s 8pm and I’m ready to go to sleep 😂 tired

What a cute puppy dog!!!! ❤️

So, did you do it? 😂 let’s see if you can figure out what I’m referring to…

Lots of love, umbrellas of hugs!!!!! ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 6th

@peachThinker662 We had some storms again yesterday. I don't think we got the rain they were calling for but every bit we did get was needed. The grass is crunchy. 😅 


I think some of his health issues had to do with the doctors not looking into something's more? Or thinking it was related to back problems rather than a vascular problem. Although the last couple of years he's been more stationary but he's been more stationary because his legs hurt 😅 But he may have known more than he let her know. Idk. Their communication with each other is different 😬😅 and I don't know everything that goes on between them. I have noticed that she's been more aggressive when we talk. I want to think it's because she's stressed but idk.. sometimes I can't help but think that it's me. I'm saying or doing all the wrong things. I'm the problem seems to be my default setting.

How's Rhonda doing? 

I hope you got a good night's rest and you have a great Monday ❤️

I did do it! 😁😂 and of course I've been thinking I shouldn't have 😂

Bunches of hugs and buckets of love ❤️❤️

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 6th

@mytwistedsoul

 It’s a steady rain here today. Hopefully softens our crunchy grass . Makes me want to crawl into bed. 

Yes, I remember you saying they were looking into his back. Got to remind yourself not to take it personally. ❤️ certainly sounds like stress. Especially where you’ve been a steady person. 

Rhonda is doing good!!! I think I am going to move my bedroom downstairs before summer’s end. She’s just too wobbly and at risk.i don’t want her up and down the stairs. She follows me everywhere. 

Hahaha yay that you did it!!!!! No overthinking allowed!! ❤️❤️❤️

Puddles of love and sunshine hugs 💕💕

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 7th

@peachThinker662 That does sound like a nice day to crawl back into bed. We just had mist. I woke up with a thumper of a headache and feel like I didn't sleep. Storms knocked a lot of trees and branches down. So there was some clean up here and there. Yesterday was pretty busy. 


Someone called Mae yesterday from the hospital. (social worker?) Said that the insurance company is going to let them know if they approved the other rehab by Wednesday. If they do, they'll move him by 1 pm Wednesday afternoon. If not they'll be sending him home. I have to admit that it surprises and disappoints me that insurance company's have the kind of power they do. I get that they're a business but they shouldn't have so much control of someone's life 😕

I'm glad she's doing good. As someone that spent 3 years sleeping on an air mattress in the living room for a dog, I totally understand about moving your bedroom downstairs. I'm a big fan of rather safe than sorry. And she might have good days and not so good ones and stairs are scary. I wouldn't want to go down them face first 😬 I hope you have some help to move it downstairs. Not that you're trying to move everything alone 

Todays the day! 😳😅 I can't remember if they put it out today or when 😅 

Sunshine hugs! Yay! 😊 ❤️ Hip-hop hugs and lakes of love ❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 7th

Aww. I hope you’re feeling better ❤️

Yea that insurance crap is well CRAP. They make you jump through hoops. It’s so unfortunate.

I think it was sir stinky, someone definitely put multiple punctures on the air mattress on Saturday…. So we’ve been in the bedroom. She slept under the bed last night. Such a weirdo.

I had to get a sandwich today for lunch because I didn’t have time to get a lunch together and I’m making a mess. I have avocado everywhere 😂

Hope you enjoy your day. Dancing hugs and enormous love!!! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 7th

@peachThinker662 Mae stopped over a little bit ago. Insurance did deny it. She's po'ed 😅 Can't say I blame her. Said that the only other option is a nursing home but that won't help with PT. The social worker (?) said that they could appeal but that can take weeks and that defeats the purpose in that time. So the social worker is going to talk with her husband to see what he wants to do. She asked if I would go with her to pick him up. Which, of course if she needs help I'll go. It just amazes me that there's not much help. Like does he need certain things? Is he supposed to sleep on the couch? And I'm asking questions and she's biting my head off and I'm trying to remember that she's stressed.

I still have a thumper of a headache. 😕 

Aww you did a message too! It was a very sweet message ❤️ It was nice to hear your voice! 😊 Kind of wishing I didn't do a picture tbh. But sort of wanted to show I am a real person. But then a few people said they thought it was AI so that didn't help 😅

I'm sorry your air mattress got deflated. Someone didn't get the memo that we don't eat the bed. 😅 I'm pretty sure that would be the way it would go here too with Jaws. 

I'm glad you made yourself a sandwich ❤️ avocado is weird 😅 

Hope you had a good day at work! Big warm hugs and heart full love ❤️❤️


15 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 7th

Oh dear…. That’s a major bummer!! It’s Tuesday, how are they going to send him home without equipment?

That sounds like it could be a stress headache? ❤️

I did not see the video…I can’t believe people said your photo looked the AI . It was so brave of you to put yourself out there, I’m so proud of you!!!!!! ❤️

She follows up with the vet this Saturday.

I love avocado 😂 looks like baby poop on my shirt though

I’ve got an hour left here… mehhhh

Love ya

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 8th

@peachThinker662 Idk 😕 He hasn't done steps at the place he's at now. They just have him walk in the hallway but I'm not sure how far that actually is. It'sike they're putting him out and neither of them is prepared. Is he supposed to sleep on the couch or the recliner? An air mattress? What if he has to get up in the middle of the night? What if he falls? 


Thank you ❤️ It took forever to get it right. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have 😅 post regrets 
Ewww the vets! Aww I hope she does good and they say she's healing well ❤️ and tell her no more of this scary business 😳 A round of pup cups afterwards! 😁

Lol! Did you have any squishy babies to blame it on? 😂 Oh! Yogi tried watermelon! He loves it! 😊 

Hopefully you're all kicked back and chilling 😊 getting ready for bed ❤️

Lots of love ❤️❤️ Gifs not working right now go figure 
13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 8th

@mytwistedsoul

Hmmm. A lot of questions run through my head too. Is there steps at his place? It’s possible they’ll do outpatient physical therapy. Occupational therapy might help too. I’m wondering too if a visiting nurse program can come. They usually have physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapy (good for his swallowing) and nurses. Some have nursing assistants too. They do sell simple rails for the beds/couches to help him get out and not fall out. Recliner might be good too, even one of those electric ones that basically get you out of it. There’s all kinds of different things for toileting, raised toilet seats, commodes, urinals. I just really wish they gave her even a weeks notice 😔 that was not fair. He might need a bell 😬 helpful—But like a mosquito in your ear. Big hugs. I know this is tough on you but, it’s going to be ok. Stressful at first, it’s an adjustment period. You’re so sweet wanting to be there for them and be helpful 💕💕 just don’t over do it, ok? Deep breaths my friend. 

I finally got to see the video ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did you make that sign? I love your hair!!! 🥰 I didn’t realize you were so tall. How tall are you? Awww my boys. You and Yogi. Cutest pair there is. ❤️ You did amazing, no regrets handsome!!!! I had tears in my eyes when I saw you !!! 🥹❤️

 haha a round of pup cups sounds great for Saturday! I just ordered her a ramp for the bed. She’s made my heart skip a few beats tonight! 🙄 Wild woman. 

I should’ve blamed it on the babies!! 😂 I fessed up I was a slob 😂😂

 yay Yogi!!!i agree, watermelon is good stuff!!! 😋 

I just took a shower, 2 ibuprofens, and climbed in to watch “The Vow” hoping I don’t cry my eyes out 😅 such a sweet movie. 

Adore you!!! Get some good rest and snugs in with yogi ❤️❤️ give him hugs from me. Lots of love!!!! 

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 8th

@peachThinker662 I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lot of questions 😅 There are steps to go upstairs to the bed rooms and full bathroom. It's not one long stair case though, there's a landing in-between which is good imo in case he needs to rest. A weeks notice would have been great! This day and a half notice sucks. I mean I can jockey my schedule around but I need some notice too. But a week would have given time to get things in order for his return. 

I have no idea what they're sending home with him. Hopefully a walker at least. Mae mentioned that since he had a catheter his bladder muscles have relaxed - so does he need um...piddle pads? Stuff for incontinence? The shower is a walk in with no big step up and there are handles in it already. I did those 2 years ago. 
She did say about people coming to the house a few times a week. I'm not sure how often or what all they'll do with him. I do know they were doing speech therapy with him. 
I'm more worried about it being harder on her, than myself. Although I'm hoping there aren't any wee morning hour calls. I do wish they had given her more notice! Like holy cow! 😳 I do have to admit anxiety is pretty high right now 😅

Aww thank you 😊🤭I did make the sign! My hairs longer than it usually is 😅 I need to get a haircut but I hate going 😂 Although I do think Yogi is better looking. He has that little guy cuteness factor. He has a new nickname 😁 Bubbalicious 😂 I'm 5 11. ❤️ Aww thank you ❤️

A ramp will help her out that's an great idea! I have small steps for the couch and bigger steps for the bed upstairs but we still sleep on the floor 😂 
She's keeping you on your toes! God they do have the ability to make your heart freak out. 😬 And with Rhonda right now.... vets says rest and keep her calm and quiet 😅 Yeah sure! Dogs have a mind of their own

In your defense it was a feral avocado 😂 and they can be hard to work with. 😁

I haven't seen The Vow. I'll admit I don't watch too many movies like that 😅 I hope you got a good night sleep ❤️

Yogi and me send you and Ms. Rhonda and Sir Stinky great big hugs and lots of love ❤️❤️


11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 9th

Did they end up sending him home today? It does sound like he needs something for incontinence. Oh my. Poor guy. That was good that handles were put in the shower by you. I really really hope insurance can supply some things. Maybe a shower chair too. That’s a lot to take on in short notice. There’s Alot of things that need to be accounted for in the home for him to be able to adapt. Shame on them. It’s his home for crying out loud.

I hope you have been able to breathe today and do something you enjoy. ❤️ and your headache has passed.

You’re so welcome ❤️ you’re so talented, so kind and I now I know you’re handsome. And you’re probably thinking omg compliment over load!!!! Hahaha but it’s the truth. You don’t give yourself enough credit. ❤️ Bubbalicious. he definitely is!!! I think I’ve said that a few times here too. Ok, so you are pretty tall!

That’s ok, it’s your special place and camp out sesh 😊 she’s chill tonight. I almost want to poke her to make sure she’s ok 😂 maybe she pooped herself out yesterday.

Feral avocados guacamole me Everytime! 😂 slippery little suckers!!!

Most guys don’t watch movies like that. 😂 it’s ok. I do love me some Channing Tatum. 😂

Half way through the week!!! Wooo hooooooo!!! I signed up for a dance class this weekend. Hoping my legs don’t hurt as much as they did last time 😂

Love the hugs over here!!!

Give Bubbalicious a kiss from me!!! Oooh he’s so cute! Is his birthday coming up??? Rhonda turns 6 this month. ❤️ hahaha I love calling her ms Rhonda and sir stinky.

Big hugs!!!! Gigantic amounts of love!!! You got this, and I got you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 9th

@peachThinker662 They were planning on sending him home today but apparently his physical therapy team voiced concerns about it with the social worker. Plus he voiced his own concerns about not being ready. So they found a place that had a bed open. He's supposed to head there at 1pm today. It's not as close as the other one was but it's closer than where he is now. Idk though. I looked into this place they're sending him and it's got a lot of bad reviews. I told Mae we should probably work towards getting some things to the house that will make things easier for him. The toilet seat and a shower chair and whatever else they might need. 

I'm worried 😅 reading those reviews made me think he'd do better if he was back home. Headache is gone but I'll probably worry myself into another one 😬

Just a little bit of overload 😅 I don't think those things about myself. 😬 Sometimes I wish I was a little taller 😂 

Isn't it funny that when their quiet we think there must be something wrong 😬😅 Being a wild child is exhausting 😂

"Feral avocados guacamole me" 😂😂 I'm going to think that every time I see an avocado 🤣

Yeah 😁 I usually watch action or horror but I don't like the gory horror stuff. Supernatural, paranormal stuff is good. 
This feels like it's been a long week doesn't it? How are things going with work? Any word on how the petition is going? 
Is it similar to the dance class you took before? I hope you have a blast! Would a hot tub soak afterwards help so you don't get as sore? ❤️

I give him your kiss and a few extra 😊 His birthday is July 25th. Almost a year old already! Aww happy birthday to Ms. Rhonda too! 🥳 

Big gigantic hugs ❤️ and ginormous love ❤️❤️

I'm grateful for you... more than words could ever say ❤️ Thank you for being you! ❤️


9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 10th

@mytwistedsoul

@mytwistedsoul

 To me, I think it’s a good thing he advocated for himself, as well as other members. I think what you said to Mae is a fantastic plan!!! Sometimes the complainers that complain about everything put bad reviews but in the same hand, some could be genuine. It does buy some time to get the house together for him ❤️

 aww — I hope you were headache free today. 

I get it. I don’t see positive things in myself either. So,  How tall you Wanna be? 😂 I used to want to be taller. But then I realized, I don’t want to be taller than guys 😅

😂 🥑 

I’m waaay too much of wimp to watch those movies 😅 I wouldn’t sleep for a week…. Or more! 

Definitely feels like a long week!!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY though!!!! 🥳 

Work has been going good. The loud mouth is on vacation! 😂😂 The kids literally get me through the day. Oh my gosh. I swear every one of them I say “they’re so cute!” Plus I’ve been able to see the co workers I connected with next door and that’s just been wonderful. 

I spoke with 2 recruiters this week within the company. I don’t want to grab just anything, but I also want to grab something quickly at the same. The place is going to have tumble weeds blowing through it in August. People put in notices when I started. So I’m just going to do my best. And take in all the cute voices and smiles. ❤️ I had a little one who was on the spectrum, checking out everything I was doing so I stopped to show him how it worked. Then I finished and had to leave the room, I heard “heeeey where ya goin” 🥹💕

I don’t think they’re going to pay attention to the petition tbh. Seems as if there was talk months before I started. They were looking at different buildings to put the practice in, the girls were asking for extra help since April. They said they were so excited I was starting, and then the closure was announced. They knew before it happened that it was possible for it to happen but didn’t think it would when they hired me type thing. 

This is the “heels” dance class. So the first one I took. I go barefoot. 😂 otherwise I’d probably fall…actually I would 🤣🤣 I’m thinking Sunday will be a good hot tub/pool day. ❤️

😳 Rhonda’s is the 26th! Birthday twins 👯‍♀️ 

The ramp came in, set it up, used treats to get her to go up it, she did it. Ate her treats and jumped off the bed 🤦‍♀️ she yelled at me for a bit, I tried to encourage her to use it, I even walked up it 😂😂😂 she said heck with you!!! Sound asleep on the floor next to it!!! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ much love Soul!!! Big squeezings!!!! 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 10th

@peachThinker662 I'm trying to keep an open mind about this new place. Mae went to see him today. I'll probably go with one day next week. I had appointments I couldn't shift around today. 


Idk 😅 An even 6 ft would be good. 6 2 would be awesome. Guaranteed to see the top shelf that way! 😂 

Gwak ah mool aye 😂

The spooky movies usually don't bother me but I did have to stop for a while after my father passed 😬 

Hey that's great that the loud mouth is on vacation, maybe she'll miss a flight home and will be out a little longer 🤭 I'm glad it's been going good and all the little peeps help make the day better and brighter. ❤️ Having other coworkers next door is icing on the cake! Aww little man sounds sweet and it was so nice that you took the time to show him how things work 😊 

Oh wow yeah that kind of sent some mixed messages. Hey we're looking for a new building but trying to hire some people. Oh look here's a new person, by the way we're closing at the end of the year 🙄 

Oh wow yeah that would be a hard dance class. Better to be barefoot. Less chance of twisting an ankle ( which would be my luck) 😂 I hope you have fun! Sunday will be perfect for the hot tub and a nice way to finish the weekend. And good luck at Rhonda's vet appointment! ❤️❤️

🤭 She sounds a lot like Yogi 😂 Maybe after a few days she'll figure out the ramp is easier to do and less jarring on her legs. That's what I try to tell Yogi anyway. Cue the lecture on... " I got these steps for you to use because it'll help you get into the couch easier and you don't have to jump down and risk hurting your front legs or your back, long boy. Why do you have to be so stubborn and bull headed? " 😅 He yells at me too. 😂

Happy happy Friday! Big squishy squeezes and lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😊
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 11th

Did Mae have anything to say? I hope you’re able to go visit next week. I’m sure he’d love to see you ❤️

😂 Yes you would be guaranteed to reach the top shelves!! I just climb counters… and shelves

The phonectics 😂

I can imagine that being the case!!!!

Bahahahaha!!!! Wouldn’t that be lovely. She comes back Monday and Tuesday…her last day is Tuesday. I’m anticipating her being EXTRA this week with it being her last day. I can’t imagine being at a job for an extended period of time and going through this but geesh keep your intrusive thoughts to yourself 😂 not everyone needs to know ya business.

I will definitely make my best attempt at a lecture. 😂 insert head tilt.

Any plans for the weekend?

Yay!!!!! Got through Friday. Just took a shower. Showers are like my happy place, I always feel so much better after one.

Happy weekend !

Super duper happy hugs and hugs!!!!

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 11th

@peachThinker662 She said it seemed nice. He's in a room with 4 beds but only one roommate. He has his own big TV and a fan. They don't seem to offer choices for meals and today was pork bbq which he doesn't like at all 😅 He saw a commercial for an Arby's steak sandwich and he loves steak sandwiches so he was complaining about that. I said if they think he can handle pork bbq he should be able to handle the inside of a steak sandwich because it's all chopped up 😅 I'd check first of course


Tbh I climb on the counter tops too 😂 especially if there's something I want that's on top of the cabinets I want 

Wow I think I would have had my last days while on vacation. I agree, she will be extra 😅 probably extra extra 😬

Omg yes the head tilt! 😂

I'll probably spend some time tomorrow going through the horse stuff and organizing. I've been gathering up stuff that can be pitched. Sunday if it's not too hot maybe me and Yogi can go fishing for a little 😁 Sat outback tonight and watched Yogi chasing fireflies. There was an owl in the woods talking. Sounded so cool 😊

Showers are definitely great at the end of the day! Especially since the humidity has been high. It doesn't take much to work up a sweat 😝

Have a great weekend! Enjoy dance class and that hot tub soak! 

Hippy hugs and loony love ❤️🤪❤️
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 11th

I would have to agree with you on that with the steak sandwich. Hopefully he can get one ❤️ certainly deserving of it.

Counter climbing ninjas fighting off feral avocados!!! 😂

Ooooo fishing—a yogi favorite ❤️ aw that sounds like a wonderful relaxing night. I don’t think I’ve ever heard an owl. That’s so awesome!!!

To come out squeaky clean and just relaxed—ahhh so refreshing.

Miss Rhonda got a good bill of health today. Everyone ate up her curves and love “she’s soooo sweet” the vet said she has plenty of energy and he’s not concerned at all. Said I’m doing everything right. She’s on some antibiotics for a urinary tract infection. Which they said was kinda normal with what she went through. Plus she’s a bulldog and they’re prone to them.

I left the house work for tomorrow—-hoping I can walk. The class was so much fun. Definitely gotta hit the hot tub . Maybe I’ll be proactive and take some ibuprofen tonight 😂

Both of the doggos are having a Trazzy dazz night. They each got some peanut butter with a trazodone. Sir stinky is relaxed, I just got hit in the face with a pungent smell 😂 they’re doing fire works tonight in town. And if one starts barking so does the other and it turns into crazy town 😂

Huggy hugs and lovey loves!!!!! ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 12th

@peachThinker662 I'll have to see if there's some place close to the rehab to get him one. I'm not sure what's around that area. 


Those feral avocados are something else! 😂

They're pretty common here. Especially the screech owls. He had his first hoppy toad experience yesterday! It scared him at first 😂 but then I needed to rescue it because he was a little much for the poor thing. As a thanks hoppy toad peed on my hand 😂

Yes! And if the sheets are fresh on the bed it's absolutely wonderful! 

Yay Ms Rhonda! 🥳 Aww I'm so glad she's doing so good and got a clean bill of health! ❤️ You're a great pet parent! Aww yeah I can understand that she would have a uti she might not have been completely emptying her bladder at first with needing help to get outside to go. Soon she's be in tiptop shape and booty busting walls 🤭❤️

One thing I've noticed with houses is that it'll wait until whenever we get to it. 😅 I'm glad you had fun! 😊 Hopefully you're not too sore this morning and can get to the hot tub for a nice relaxing soak! ❤️

I hope they had a nice peaceful nice despite the fireworks. Fireworks are nice unless you have pets that get upset from all the noise and commotion. I bet they slept good last night! 😂
Have an awesome day! Don't sweat the house work ok? Do some relaxing things first and whatever gets done gets done. (easier said than done sometimes) ❤️

Big BIG hugs and the mostest love to you and the fluffernutters ❤️❤️


3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 12th

They are something else. There’s 2 on my counter that don’t want to ripen. Tomorrow they’ll be rotten. 😂 only food I know that goes from not ripe to rotten in a days!!!

I wish I could’ve see him with the toad ❤️ that must have been too cute!!!! A nice thank you pee 😂

I did some house work. It was a long day today. Not as sore as the last class thankfully. Just tiiirrreed. Ugh. I got my room cleaned up though. Between the ramp and the crate I could not walk or think straight 😂

Yes, they both were out cold. Phew!!!

I’m in bed already, trying to get motivated to shower. My clothes made it from the washer to the dryer today! Win!! I did a grocery pickup, but I think I’ll be picking up tomorrow. 😂

Thank you for the big BIG hugs and the mostest love for us, I need a giant hug.

Did you and Yogi get to go fishing? I hope you didn’t need to use Karen as bait 😂

Snuggles, cuddles and love to my handsome boys!! ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 13th

@peachThinker662 I've heard that about avocados. I don't think I've ever actually bought one myself 😅 Bananas are kind of like that but at least with those if they get too ripe you can use them for banana bread. 😋 


Omgosh it was so funny. The toad would hop forward and Yogi would jump backwards 😂 

Oh that's a feeling I know too! Too much clutter and everything goes haywire. I'm glad you got to clean up your room. It's always nice when it's tidy. I should do it more 😅 There's always an assortment of chewies and toys. But that's pretty much the whole house. I'm glad you weren't as sore. I think that shows you're getting toned up and into shape ❤️

I'm glad they didn't get upset over all the noise and commotion of the fireworks ❤️

What's that saying, early to bed, early to rise? Hey yeah that is a definite win! Woohoo! 🥳 I have to admit I could do that this morning. Just crawl back into bed. I feel exhausted today. 😝 The coffee hasn't kicked in yet. 
Do they put things in a cooler to keep everything fresher? I've never done a pickup for groceries 😅 Boy that would cut down on the impulse shopping! 

We did get to go fishing! We went to a more quiet spot so we wouldn't have any Karens to deal with 😂 It was nice. Caught a couple nice little bass and a few dozen crappies. Yogi inspected everyone 😁 I got a little rod a few weeks ago called a dock demon. It's only 30 inches long. It's really nice for along the banks and closer spots. That was an impulse buy 😂 

I hope your Monday is as wonderful as you are! ❤️❤️

Big hugs, soft snugs and lots of love ❤️❤️
1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 14th

Sorry, I thought I wrote back!!! And then I realized when I was about to sleep last night I didn’t. Yesterday kinda got away from me, I had a migraine in the morning and sleep horrible, that I stayed in bed most of the day, until my appointment at 6.

Picking up groceries does help with impulsive buys. 😂 they must put them in something, they have a cut off date of 3 days I think, before they cancel the order and re shelve.

Aw yay!!! Sounds like you guys had fun on your fishing trip!!!

I’m going to finish up my breakfast and head to work

Have a terrific Tuesday!!! ❤️

Big hugs to soul and yogi and my love ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more