Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twisted Peaches

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 13th, 2025

Hello @mytwistedsoul

i hope you don’t mind me reaching out… and if you do… it’s ok. 

You just seem so uplifting and fun. Someone I’d vibe with. 

Thought we could chat.

 Did you write your name in ketchup on that piece of bread?

824
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 14th

@peachThinker662 There's nothing to be sorry for! I am sorry to hear about the migraine and bad sleep. I hope the migraine is gone now and last night was better. ❤️ 

That makes sense that they only keep it for so long and then cancel the order. 

We had a blast! He's such a good boy. He finally came down the steps from upstairs by himself! 😊 I told him that if he figured it out he would be unstoppable! I was right! 😂 

We have a heat advisory today. It's horrible outside right now. 😝 I hope it's not as hot where you are. 

Hope work was good! 

Big hugs to you and the fluffs ❤️ and lots of love! ❤️❤️

14 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 14th

The night was eh… I need to put on relaxing shows before I go to sleep I think. But the migraine is better. Big mouth at work “did you call out because you had a job interview?!” I responded “no if that was the case I would have said that” good riddance!!!!!!

😂 He’s climbing the stairs!!!! Oh yes, he’ll be running up and down them in NO time!!!!

Yes, we have the heat advisory here as well. Luckily, the office has AC and so does my bedroom!! Sir Stinky has a hard time breathing in this. Did I tell you he limps now? He comes over to the counter to get his “medicine” too. 😂

Teeny tiny baby today ❤️ I love that smell though. It’s like super baby powder!! Ugh so sweet!!!

I’ve got to paint the room downstairs. In trying to figure out what color… I was thinking like a pinkish purple. But then I was also thinking maybe some animal print fabrics? Decisions decisions. 😂

Time for a cold shower!! 😂

Hope you had a great day too!!!

Sweaty hugs (oh my auto correct almost sent something else 😂 thankfully I caught it) and mountains of love!!! ❤️

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 15th

@peachThinker662 Oh yeah sometimes it helps to be careful with what you watch before bed. I'm glad the migraine is better. They're horrible to get 😬


Ugh a nosy busy body 😝 Good luck to whoever is getting her now 🤭 

He was on with going up them but he would never come down them on his own. I don't blame him I wouldn't want to go down the stairs face first either 😅 There was a lot of cheering, fanfare and jazz hands when he did it 😁 So exciting! 😂

It great the office is air conditioned and definitely the bedroom too! It would be impossible trying to sleep in this heat. Aww poor Sir! ❤️ Yeah it would make it harder for him to breathe in this. It's like trying to breath through a wet towel 😬 Even for people and things that don't have breathing problems or pushed in snoots ❤️ Aww he needs some TLC too! Does the medicine magically make him all better? 😊❤️

Aww I'm glad you got some tiny baby time! ❤️

This is the room you're turning into a bedroom? There's some really nice shades of pinkish purple. I'm not sure how they would look with animal prints though 😅 I was thinking of starting the upstairs this winter. I did the downstairs a few years ago. It was some ugly shade of green 😝 now it's a light tan with chocolate molding. 

😂 My phone tried that before too! 😂 
Big, not so sweaty (yet) hugs and big mountain hugs ❤️❤️
12 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 16th

For real though. I very much disliked that Everytime I was around her I became on edge. It’ll be interesting next week with just me…

No Yogi face plants! I’m glad he nailed going down the stairs. Does his tail do a fluffy bounce on the way down?

Yes, the medicine does make him magically better 😂 so doesn’t “hi papa” with a scratching

Yes it is the room I’m turning into a bed room. I think I’m going to go with a mauve type color. I keep going back to it. Maybe I’ll spice it up with a cute animal print throw pillow 😂 pea soup green? Chocolate is definitely better!

I’m exhausted. I’m so pooped out by the end of the day..I hate it. Idk why. I’m just not giving myself credit where credit is due maybe..? I’m starting to stress about finding a new job. I’m sure that doesn’t help. Big mouths words impact me. Deeeep breaths

Sleep sloth hugs and love!!!! ❤️

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 16th

@peachThinker662 People like that can put others on edge real quick. She was loud and too straightforward with her questions and comments. Obnoxious 😝


It does bounce 😂 He hits the landing and is kind of like Ta da! Those were the only steps he wouldn't go down on his own. He would go upstairs and then sit and whine at the top because he needed rescued 😂 

Aww Mr. Stinky wanted some extra love ❤️ They're like kids, getting jealous because one gets more attention than the other 

Mauve is nice, at least the mauve I saw. Of course there's probably a dozen different shades of it 😅 Sage green 😝 The whole downstairs was that. With white trim. I think it wouldn't have looked too bad it they would have did a darker stain on the wood molding. 

You're definitely stressing the job situation. It's close to home, close to previous coworkers and is more of what you wanted with hands on and kids. It's all tentative now because of them closing up. 😞 Big mouths words would have a big impact, she probably knew they would have an impact. Her parting gift 😐 Deep breaths! ❤️ One day at a time ok? 

We have smoke today from Canada. The air quality is so bad right now. Between the smoke and the humidity ugh 😕

Happy hugs and lots and lots of love! ❤️ ❤️
10 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 16th

Very obnoxious.

Oh my yogi. These doggies 😂 they know they have us wrapped around their paws!

There is a million different shades of it for sure! Light, dark… medium… bold. The green sounds bleh bla blah 😂

I had a panic attack this morning. Over the job. And of course a hundred other things jumped in the pig pile. But I had a therapy sesh during lunch. I’m trying….

Our skies are much better today. Yesterday was pretty bad. I don’t like it. Pig in the pile with the panic attack this morning. You’re closer to it than I so I can’t even imagine!!

Soothing hugs and calming love ❤️

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 17th

@peachThinker662 They definitely have us wrapped around their paws that for sure. ❤️ So spoiled 😊


That green was bleh bla bleh blech 😝 😂 Of all the colors to paint a downstairs, why that one I'll never know 😬
It does seem to go that way when we have those moments. Like they just float around waiting for an opportunity to make a bad situation worse. I hope you're feeling a little better now. Remember there's still time. Something will come your way. ❤️ I hope it's something similar to what you're doing now because I know you like working with the little ones ❤️

There's still a lot of smoke this morning. I noticed It doesn't take long for Yogi to start panting when he's outside. I figured with him being lower to the ground it wouldn't be as bad for him but it doesn't seem to work that way 😬 so I've been limiting his time outside. There's supposed to be storms here later today and tomorrow so hopefully it helps push some of it way. 
Neighbor guy is doing good! They have him working on stairs and he's been walking farther and farther. Mae had taken in some of his clothes but they lost them 😅 She took in a few more. They said yesterday that they found the first bunch of clothes but he couldn't find them. 😅 He has some real clothing to wear and I think that helped make a difference. Insurance is pushing to get him home. Guess they feel he's cost them enough money. They people there (social worker and physical therapy team) are making a list of things that will help and said that they will have things here for when he gets home. Fingers crossed 

It Friday! I hope you have a great day! Sending you calm, soothing vibes so no panic sets in ❤️
Big safe hugs and all encompassing love ❤️❤️
img-20260614-185629702_1784287016.jpg
Yogi and some of his chewies 😁 made them into another dog, or a horse, possibly a pig? Idk 😂

8 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 18th

@mytwistedsoul

“Ble blah blech “ 😂😂😂 maybe that color was on sale 🤷‍♀️ 😂 

The obsessive thought train of “gotta find a job” chugga chuggachugga is making me cookooooooo Just watching people have their last day there is a lot…. Im trying to breathe tonight. Idk if I told you? And sorry if I did but a parent complimented my good work the other day 🥹 I was waiting for the people at the desk to criticize me when they called me over

But, now I’ve got the weekend. Getting a new couch tomorrow, going to a concert Sunday. I’m hoping for a balance of fun and relaxation. 

2 days ago when it was nasty here, you could smell it!! I can only imagine how it is for you ❤️ Poor Bubbalicious baby. Good idea to take him in earlier. I hope it clears up for you soon. 

Good for him!!!! Did he ever get his steak sandwich? Those places are notorious for losing clothes!!! Geesh. Guess it doesn’t matter which one you’re in. I hope he doesn’t have dentures or hearing aids. They always get thrown in the wash I feel like and go among the missing too. Real clothing makes a big difference for sure! Glad that was straightened out. And so happy to hear they are getting a plan in place for him to settle in at home ❤️ 

Rhonda would take everyone of those chewies and graciously hide them everywhere 😂😂 He looks so grown up in that photo!!! Little man 💪 His tail cracks me up!!! So cute!!! Little poof ! It’s like a pony tail 👱‍♀️

I just had myself a good cry. Should be able to get some rest tonight. Rhonda is snuggled right up against me ❤️❤️ I love her so much. 

I saw this color, thinking a maybe for my bedroom. … what do you think?? 

img-9875_1784333780.jpeg

U8hhQjhl.gif

Big hugs (and snugs from Rhonda too !!! )

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 18th

@peachThinker662 Oh gosh yeah that would add to the stress and fear. I didn't think of that! It would be hard watching the coworkers you're just getting to know leave ❤️ 


Omgosh Peach that's such a wonderful, kind and thoughtful thing for a parent to do! 😊 Well deserved! ❤️ (you didn't mention it) 

Woohoo! A new couch! 🥳 Who will be the first to fart on it? 🤭😂 And a concert on Sunday! Sounds like an awesome weekend! Who are you going to see? (if it's ok to ask) I hope you have a great time! 

It's still smoky outside 😝 After awhile it makes my eyes itchy and burn. I noticed too it makes me wheezy 😬 I hope they get these fires under control soon. They're even telling people to keep their kids inside because it's a health hazard 😬 Maybe the rain later will help

 He didn't get his steak sandwich yet. He coughed once during his supper, so they put him on soft food again for a few days. He was not happy about that 😬 He did find his clothes though. Fortunately he doesn't have dentures or hearing aids or they would go missing too for sure 😅 They e got him doing stairs and he goes to the bathroom by himself but they do help him with the shower. So he's been doing a lot better from what I've seen. So hopefully he gets to leave soon. 

Aww she would set up a treasure hunt! 😊 He would love it! His tail kind of looks like a toupee 😂 It's a very happy tail though

I hope you got a good night sleep ❤️ I'm glad that you have Rhonda to snuggle with. Dogs help in so many ways. I know it doesn't help much when you need human contact though 😞 

Hey that's a nice color! I think that will look great when you paint! 

Sending you and the fluffernutters huge hugs ❤️ and big BIG love! ❤️❤️ Have an awesome time at the concert!! 
(Yay the gifs work again!)
fGxF0HmS.gif
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 20th

Busy weekend…

Yes! I love it and I got a new rug to pair with it❤️ I don’t know about farting but I was the first to fall asleep on it 😂 I danced non stop today. So much fun! I went and saw some bands that I enjoyed when I was younger. Made my inner child happy ❤️ I thought my makeup had spf in it. It did not. I have a crispy face 😂

I hope the air is better near you ❤️

Ooof-1 cough and he was sent back to soft foods. In Time he’ll get that sandwich!!! I’m rooting for him!!!! Have you been able to visit? He sounds like he’s doing wonderful!!!

I can tell it’s a happy tail ❤️ I just adore him.

Rhonda is a bit clingy lately. I hope she’s alright. She fell asleep last night and tonight with her head on me. ❤️

And i can understand the human contact piece ❤️

I cannot wait to paint!!! The living room is in good shape, now to the next room. I hope it’s not too bright 😂 though I can tone i it down with light bedding perhaps.

How did your weekend go? I hope you and yogi had some fun ❤️

Love ya Soul!!! Miss you hugs!!!!!! ❤️

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 20th

@peachThinker662 Oh no! Hopefully it's not burnt too bad 😬 Sunburn is horrible. I didn't realize they made makeup with sunscreen. It makes sense that they would though. I mean why wouldn't they lol

Hey a new rug to go with the new couch! Woohoo! 
It's always nice to do something that makes that inner child happy! 😊 

The storms on Saturday helped with some of the smoke and haze. It wasn't as bad yesterday but the weather channel says there could still be moments where it comes back. I'm hoping it doesn't 😅 
I did get to see him Saturday evening around suppertime 😊 They brought him pureed chicken Alfredo 😬 it looked disgusting. He said it before I did 😅 They're trying to give him goods he won't eat, foods he doesn't like or shouldn't have because he gets gout. Stewed tomatoes, carrots, canned peas. He's lost a lot of weight. 😕 He's told them a few times. He said he didn't cough because of a swallowing issue, it was just a little cough. I said that's good because I brought him some snacks 😁 Just some cookies and some little peach pies from the store (they were soft sooo 😅) I told him to eat them carefully because if he chokes over them a lot of people are going to be upset with me! Mae said last evening he had more solid foods yesterday. She said he told her about the snacks and that he was so tickled I did that, so that felt nice ❤️ 

Maybe Rhonda is picking up some vibes from you? You've been stressing work and crying, dogs can be pretty in tune to our emotions ❤️

Hey that's the best way to do things! One room at a time 😊 I think it'll look great! But yeah it can be hard to tell if a color will make the room lighter or darker

Saturday we did a trip to the feed mill for chicken feed. Mostly we we just did some work inside (cleaning 😝) because it was stormy out. Yesterday we did some fishing and we met a man and woman out for a walk. The guy had an electric wheelchair which Yogi was afraid of 😬 and encountered another couple with an aggressive dog. Fortunately it was leashed 😅 I'm not sure who was more nervous me or him 

Hope you have a good Monday! Lots of love and big bunches of hugs ❤️❤️ Missed you too! ❤️❤️
4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 21st

@mytwistedsoul

Not too bad. Definitely PINK 😂 I’ve had worse. My nose will probably peel. Eww. My previous foundation had SPF. This one is fairly new. Now I know. I wouldn’t expect you to know all the makeup details 😂 I had bought this lip gloss, with lip plumper in it. 😂😂😂 usually makes your lips tingle. This stuff is made with chili peppers 🌶️ I had it in my teeth, so then my mouth was on fire. I somehow ended up with it in my nose! 😂😂 can’t say I use that too often. Gotta be extra careful. Totally doesn’t give the look I was anticipating. I don’t recommend it 🤣🤣

Ugh I hope it stays away 🌬️ 

oh man. Puréed chicken Alfredo does not sound the least bit appetizing. Yea, they definitely will incorporate diets with the diagnosis. It’s tough because most people don’t follow it because it’s not foods they eat. Aww that sounds like such a special moment for the two of you!!  he got to see you and you brought him some snacks ❤️❤️ heartwarming. I’m so happy you got over there. 

Yea that’s a possibility. I’m calmer tonight. She’s in her own space. Though she was bringing me a toy to throw and I felt horrible because I can’t have her running and jumping still. She tries to run up the stairs and trips. I have to tell her “go easy “ 

a productive weekend with a dash of adventure sounds perfect! I’m glad everyone was kind. And that dog was secured . 

Sweet dreams Soul!!!! 

Love you bunches and a gigantic hug 🤗 💕


 

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 21st

@peachThinker662 Lip plumper made with chili peppers..... 😳 😅 Omg 😳 That just doesn't sound like it's any fun at all 😅 I bet your nose didn't appreciate it at all! 😝 Did you know it had chili peppers in it when you bought it? 😬


It looked even worse 😅 I don't like the thought of him being there hungry. He tells them things he won't eat and they still bring it. They have a menu with a few different options for each day but it seems like he's given a lot of different things he just doesn't like 😅 Lol it probably looked like some back street dealings or something 😂 psst.... I got those cookies you wanted 😎 😂

Aww poor girl ❤️She just wants to play 😞 Yeah they don't understand that they've got to take it easy for a while yet. How much longer did the vet say? 

It's nice when weekends are like that 😊 
I hope you had an amazing Tuesday! 

Love you lots ❤️❤️ huge hugs 😊
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 22nd

@mytwistedsoul

I did not know when I bought it. I learned real quick 😂 the things they think of. 

Aw man. That’s the worst. I feel for him too. Glad the cookie dealer was on the block! We used to sneak my grandmother in food too 😁 my aunt was always like how is she getting this stuff .. meanwhile my sister and I were like…. 

The vet didn’t really have an answer. He was happy she was moving around. He said she may need medication at night. Which I’m almost wondering if she’s in pain and just wants snugs. Or she misses me during the day. Usually I lie on my side and she’ll snuggle against my back. Lately she’s putting her head right in the crook of my arms by my head 🥹❤️ just like a lil baby. 

Stinky 🤣🤣🤣 he had a moment. What a doofus. The cats were in the living room with the gate. Rhonda saw them moving about and went to check it out, I think he was being possessive, kinda like no I want the attention of the cats and jumped in front of her (very typical of him) but what he didn’t consider is that the gate was shut and went full force running into it!!!! He let out a sneeze. 😂😂😂 If his face wasn’t smooshed before, it definitely is now. I think the house shook 🤣🤣🤣 what a dum dum. He’s so special. 

I made sweet potatoes when I was cooking tonight. Rhonda loved them. ❤️

 I’m sore tonight. I think I’m a human barometer now. Woo hoo lucky me 🤣😂 it rained so hard here today! My dancing over the weekend had nothing to do with it. 😬 

img-9961_1784684599.jpeg

Self portrait for ya. 😂😂😂 AI made me as a doll from the 2000s

 puppy snuggle time 🐶 

good night sweetheart. Enjoy your Wednesday 💕❤️💕❤️💕

 love and hugs 🥰 🤗 


1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 22nd

@peachThinker662 I'll say! 😳 Holy cow if someone is allergic to peppers, I bet they get really good results with the plumping part 😅


You should have told your aunt that your grandmother was a closet snack thief 😂 Mae is taking him some mint tea today and a few other goodies. She supposed to go in early to watch his PT and see if it's things she can help with. I think they're gearing up to discharge him. He told me Saturday he doesn't really want to spend another weekend there 😅 

Aww yeah she might be having some pain but snugs are always nice too. Sometimes if they get sick or hurt and we have to care and help them more it seems to strengthen the bond.❤️ I hope he gave her something to help if she is in pain. She's such a sweetheart ❤️

Stinky! 🤭 He forgot to activate his super powers 😅 Karma said no kitties for you 😂 I bet if he had his pool helmet on he would have morphed right through that gate! 😂
Ue7aJR1F.gif


Sweet potatoes are good for them too! Do they like pumpkin? I think Yogi was a vegetarian in a past life. He seems to prefer veggies over meat. 🤪 

Aww yeah the weather can make things hurt. I'm sure dancing had nothing to do with it. 😅 Hey you had fun that's the important thing! ❤️

Aww super cute! ❤️ I like the fairy wings! 😊 

Big hugs! ❤️ Love you lots! ❤️❤️
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 23rd

You’re not kidding!!!! 👄 

That’s great for Mae to be able to check out what’s going on and the how to. I can imagine he’s ready for home❤️ he’s been gone a while 

I think she’s just my bestie. She’s boring on my arm right now 🥰

 hahahaha seriously needed the ok helmet!!! He reminded me of a goat in a cartoon that saw stars 😂😂

 she loves pumpkin!! and the sweet potatoes. He’s more of a chicken and cheese type of guy. He took a piece of sweet potato and sat down with it. She went over and took it, like are you gonna eat that? Don’t mind if I do.  It must be precious to hear him crunching his vegetables. Something about that makes me giggle. 

Someone I Was close to in my life, passed away. It hurts my heart so much for his kids. I’ve had him on my mind Alot recently and not expecting to hear that. It was Sunday. He meant a great deal to me back then. It suck’s when life changes and I lost touch only to hear he’s gone now. He got really sick I sickk I guess and has been struggling quite a bit these last few years. I almost feel guilty or that it’s not warranted to cry for him. I feel like I want good enough. I’m having a lot of emotion. And I just don’t know where to place it. 🥹 awkward circumstances. 

I’m going to cry myself to sleep. Love you soul, big hugs my guy. 

Send yogi a happy birthday wish from me with a pup cup full of carrots and his favorite veggies. 🥗 

hugggggggggggs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

18 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 23rd

@peachThinker662 Oh Peach. I'm so sorry for your loss. 😞 Losing someone you shared a bond with is a heartache all its own. This is someone that was in a chapter(s) of your life, you don't need permission to grieve ❤️ It doesn't matter how much time has passed or how you drifted apart. You cared about him. Time and distance doesn't take that away. Grief isn't just for those who were present at the end. 

I think we always think there's time. Time for important words, conversations. It goes by so quickly though. We get caught up in work, careers, family, life.... 
Maybe you could write him a letter? Or do something to honor the connection you had? ❤️ 

Aww you have a cheese tax 😁 There's a cheese tax here too but boy he's picky about which cheese 🤪 I can picture the look she gave him when she helped herself to his sw potato 😂
Omgosh when he eats watermelon 😊 so cute! Eyes half closed crunch crunch ❤️ I'll definitely give him a pup cup with his favorite veggies from you ❤️

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts today? You're always welcome to share here but there's no pressure either. ❤️ Sending you so much love right now and about a million hugs ❤️
17 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 24th

He meant so much to me back then ❤️ thank you. You’re so correct that time and distance doesn’t take that away…❤️ And grief isn’t just for those present at the end. Ugh thank you.

I wrote a journal entry about him a few months back. I had a dream about him and I thought to myself, I got to let him go. When I got my ear pierced not that long ago, my friend and I were laughing chatting about Times with him. In my head, I find it so ironic. I think it Is just in my head. But looking him up online. Wondering if he had the same phone number still…something in me wanted to reach out. So there’s that thought, was he thinking of me? I know they say sometimes when you think of someone, they are thinking of you. Who knows if it’s true, ya know?

Anyways, enough about him passing. Let’s move on to some one that has been like a mother to me since November. She’s been there ANY phone call I needed, any cry, panic attack, laughter, tears…. she passed suddenly last night ….. my heart. oh my heart. I cried through work today. I cried in the way home. I cried all through therapy. My therapist was actually in shock about it. I cried tonight. The tears have finally dried up for the moment. My sinuses hurt and my head hurts. ❤️

I was supposed to go to a baseball game Friday night. I had to cancel. I just want to sit On my couch tomorrow, watch a movie with popcorn and ice cream. Maybe get some root beer and belch 😂 I went after work and sat in the hot tub. I’m really trying to do my self care.

I think I have 2 letters to write ❤️

Saturday is my dance class. Looking forward to getting some fun.

Hahahaha there’s definitely a cheese tax. Doesn’t matter what kind. Swiss, shredded, “shaky cheese” aka Parmesan. Ehhhhhh. That’s me whining “that must be the cutest watermelon eating sesh evaaaaaaaa!!!” Just enjoying every morsel. My baby. ❤️

Hey, all of this has taken my mind off finding a job!

Loving my million hugs and all the love you send. ❤️

You’re my knight in shining armor. Thank you for always being there no matter what. You’re such an amazing human. ❤️

Love you soul. One of my best friends. Hugggggggggggggs !!!!!!!!!

16 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 24th

@peachThinker662 It's nice to think that he was thinking of you ❤️ and there's nothing wrong with thinking that. I do think there is some truth in that saying. It happens. Someone runs through our thoughts and then they call or text or email a little later. 

Oh gosh Peach. That had to be so hard to to learn that she passed and so soon after your other person 😞 I am so sorry. She was a really good friend for you to have. I know crying is supposed to be good and healing but hopefully your head and sinuses are feeling better ❤️ Treat yourself as gently as you can. A movie with popcorn and ice cream sounds wonderful and root beer to wash it down? Perfect! Definitely do as much self care as you can. (I never used to 😅 but it's actually kind of nice) Dance class will give you some laughs and lift your spirits for sure. ❤️

I'm going to have to remember that (shaky cheese 😁) He hasn't tried that yet. Omgosh he's so freaking cute eating watermelon 😊 His face is pure bliss ❤️ 

Something will come up. I have faith in that and you. ❤️

I'm glad I can be here for you 😊❤️ You're very welcome! Thank you too, for being you and for being my friend. You're definitely my best friend that's for sure 😅 ❤️ aside from Bubbalicious anyway 😂 

Love you lots Peach❤️❤️ Big, big hugs 😊

Yogi's presents 😁
img-20260724-135917913_1784916793.jpg
And a cake to bake 😅
img-20260724-140352372_1784916849.jpg


15 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 27th

Friday night was popcorn and a root beer float while watching Dirty Dancing. Dance class was great. She’s going to have us continue on with the same dance next class. So I’ll have to get it down and practice until then.

Aww I bet his face is too cute!!! ❤️ I had too much Parmesan on my plate one day, used the wrong side, and like an idiot I blew it off. My dogs got in a fight to get to it first. 😂

Did Yogi enjoy his gifts? What kinda cake did he get? Adorable cake pan! Can you believe he’s a year old?! I like his pizza toy. They’re all really cute!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend and puppy celebration.

Love you Soul!!! Big hugs!!!! ❤️

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 27th

@peachThinker662 Mmm a root beer float is always great! Cool movie! I've actually seen that one. 😊 I'm glad you had fun at dance class! Aww that's great that's she's going to keep on with the same dance and you can practice it!  

Oh gosh! A rumble over the parmesan 😅 Oof that would be a lot of cheese coming out all at once! Lol I've done that with pepper 😬 

He loved the little fish that came with the pelican 😊 It was a dog friendly cake. Sort of vanilla - ish? Same with the icing. The cake wasn't too bad but the icing sucked, it had a gritty texture to it 😝 He liked the icing though, go figure 😂 It's hard to believe he's a year old already! 😳
Saturday we just goofed off here. He played in his pool and played with toys. Sunday we went fishing and I let him romp in the one section because it was almost crystal clear. He was having so much fun 😊 
Lots and lots of love and big hugs! ❤️❤️

Neighbor guy comes home tomorrow! He's so excited! 
img-20260724-115901580_1785165271.jpg
13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 27th

Look at him in his party hat!!!! ❤️ sounds like a yummy cake! And he apparently likes frosting 😂

What a great weekend. Sounds like he was able to cool down and enjoy himself. Do you swim with him too?

That’s great news! Glad to hear he’s coming home today!!! Mae must also be thrilled!!! ❤️

I went for my final post op check in today. I don’t have to go back unless I heed to. Which I hope that doesn’t happen. I have another X-ray in 6 months. He said he saw good bone growth between the last 2 X-rays and said it should be filled in in 6 mos!

Love you my sweet soul, hugs!!!!! ❤️

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 28th

@peachThinker662 Can you tell he wasn't too happy about the hat? He has that look 😅


No I don't swim with him. Well, I haven't yet. I have a weird relationship with water. 

She seems pretty thrilled but I think she's also a little nervous too. Which is understandable. All the things he needed at the house was delivered yesterday. 😊

That's awesome Peach! Congratulations! I hope everything keeps going well with your healing ❤️ 
How are you doing? It's a lot to process. I just wanted to say you've been in my thoughts and I'm hear if you need to vent or just needed an ear. 
Love you lots ❤️ Sending lots of big hugs ❤️

11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 29th

Oh yes he does “what are you doing to me “ 😂

That’s fair. I didn’t know if you like went up to your knees or what not.

So much better. All his things set up for him! ❤️ how’d his first night go?

I’m just wiped out. And Work has been busy now that I’m riding solo. It has been a lot to process. I honestly don’t know that I have the words, energy or tears right now. I just tired. 😂

Thank you for being here ❤️

Love ya!!! Hugs!!!!! ❤️

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 30th

@peachThinker662 I've gotten my feet wet with him but that's about it. I'd go in up to my knees with him. Deeper if he was in trouble of course ❤️ I don't mean to sound like a total chicken 😅


He was so happy to be out. He showed me pictures of some of the food they were trying to feed him. It looked disgusting and almost every meal the food was cold. He lost a lot of weight. I took him a 3 lb peach pie 😂 Which is delicious. Mae took him to Popeyes for chicken yesterday when they went out for his prescriptions. He keeps talking about a bucket list. He cancelled the appointment he had with the C doctor. Said he just wants to take a moment or two to breathe. I can understand that but it does make me worry a little. 

Oh man everyone is gone now except you? No wonder you're exhausted. That has to be kind of nerve wracking and scary too with trying to find something else. I really wish this wouldn't have happened. I'm sure you do too 😕❤️
Yeah ❤️ I hope you have time to rest over the weekend
Lots of love and a million hugs ❤️❤️
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP July 31st

You don’t sound like a chicken. Many people are like that with water.

Oh man. He’s hungry!!!! He got his peach pie!!! Yay!! And Popeyes! Good for him ❤️ I can definitely understand him wanting to take a break, he’s been through a lot and hasn’t been home for quite some time.

Lots of meetings this week. The closing date is sooner. I’m under job security by then though which means I have 3 months to find a job and if I volunteer to float to other places I’ll still get paid whether I have any opportunities or not. So I guess we’ll see.

Thank goodness it’s Friday … I don’t want to go 😂

Love you lots ❤️ Big big hugs

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 1st

@peachThinker662 True. Idk my heads just been in a weird place. 🤪


He's been eating good since he got out of there. They set him up with some people to come in to do therapy and stuff but they never called. Mae said she called this afternoon but never heard back. Not sure what's going on there. 
Oh wow they're closing sooner than they said? Hopefully you find some thing similar, that you also enjoy Something with squishy babies 😊 and little superheroes ❤️

It feels like it's been a really long week doesn't it? 
I need to submit a ticket here because I'm not getting any notices for anything 😕 They did maintenance last night and well .. that pretty much sums it it 😅
Love you Peach! ❤️❤️ Big squishy hugs to you and the fluffernutters ❤️❤️ 
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 3rd

My gosh. Last week was incredibly long. I couldn’t function most days after work so I apologize for the inconsistency with messages. Very unlike me. The couch has been coming in handy.

I hope there’s been some communication for Mae’s husband to get him the help at home.

They’re going to be moving the office. Every day is a change of some sort. Hard to keep up with. I do need to apply, interview…what a pain!!! So I’m waiting to hear more on that.

Did you get your notifications squared away?

Good weekend too?

I ended up napping Friday when I got home. I didn’t care that it was 530pm 😂 I slept in on Saturday. Literally stayed in my pajamas, watched TV and then attended the celebration of life, showered, went for a 2 mile walk!!! (I surprised myself of how long it was) got to see Spider-Man 3. And yesterday cleaned my house! My goodness did it need it!!!!

Today it is POURING here. I’m on my hour lunch break and taking the time to my fullest to relax. And of course message you ❤️

Love you Soul!!!!! ❤️ biggie hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 4th

@peachThinker662 There's nothing to be sorry for. ❤️ I thought last week was incredibly long too. Seems like all we do is work! p At the same time its hard to believe it's August now! The summer seemed to fly by. Before too long we'll be complaining it's cold and snowy. 😝 

Good thing you got the new couch! Do you sleep good on it? 
Mae called the place twice, but someone finally got in touch with her yesterday. There's supposed to be someone out today. According to the woman that called back the last place he was at (where every meal was a slushy) they dropped the ball. When the person called her back yesterday she apologized so many times. I'm just glad they've gotten things straightened out 

It would be hard to keep up with all the changes and even harder to find the time and energy to apply and do interviews. ❤️

The notices are eh lol. They're better than they were but some still don't come through 😅 

That's a balanced weekend sort of 😅 Took time for a nap and slept in but also went to the movies and took a long hike! Yogi and I did a hike on Saturday too! 😊 It was so humid out we stopped at the creek and got wet. Sunday we went fishing. Caught 2 nice bass. Not keepable size but nice. 
Hooray for house cleaning! Wanna come help me clean mine? 😂 Although this morning I finally found the charger I lost back in May to the electric razor 😂
I hope this week isn't as hectic for you. ❤️❤️

Sending you big hugs and bigger love ❤️❤️
5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 5th

Ugh for real!!!!!

The couch reclines, with cup holders and charging ports. 😂 once I sit on it, I’m done. So relaxing even just to watch TV.

Jeesh. Sounds like some of the reviews weren’t all wrong,,, I’m glad things have been straightened out and Mae was persistent. Have they come to the house yet?

Absolutely!!! Though I spoke with the physicians … and they’re willing to speak on my behalf to transfer to the new place!!!! ❤️

That’s awesome the two of you went hiking and got some splashing in!!! ❤️ 2 peas in a pod. I love it. 😂 funny you question me coming to help clean your house, everyone asks me that. I fly through it. It’s therapeutic for me. Hooray for finding the charger! 😂 clean face?

Monday and Tuesday are craziness. I fell asleep last night about 8 o’clock. I asked my boss if I could go in later Friday, she really didn’t care 😂 yea whatever you want to do. I just don’t want to get burnt out.

Big biggy hugs and so much love soul!!! ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 6th

@peachThinker662 Sounds like a really nice couch that offers a lot of perks! The charging ports would come in handy for sure! 

I thought the same thing tbh 😅 The nurse came on Tuesday afternoon. And the PT people called yesterday afternoon and there's someone coming out later this morning to set up a schedule. I've heard the nurse is really nice. 

Hey that's great! I'm glad they're going to speak for you. Hopefully that eases your mind a little bit? But I also know that the stress doesn't really ease until it's a done deal ❤️

We were both melting til the end of the hike. I was more worried about him getting cooled off. It was so muggy. He rolled in dirt afterwards 😂 

I need some organization big time 😂 I used to do better with all of it. The last couple of years it all just really fell apart 😅 I start and get overwhelmed and everything just shuts down 😕 Unless ocd kicks in and then I get hyper focused and will alphabetically arrange all the canned stuff 😂 Good times

Yes! I hate shaving but having a beard in the summer sucks 😂 

Definitely another busy week for you. It's cool that you can go in a little later on Friday. Do you have to stay later then to make up the time? 
You definitely don't want to burn out. It's hard to bounce back from it. Rest whenever you can. ❤️ Yogi decided he needs a nap and I'm having a really sad salad for lunch 😂 I didn't want to take the time to make a good one. So I have a plate of lettuce with some croutons and ranch dressing 😂 

How's Stinky and Rhonda doing? 

Bigger, biggerest hugs and mucher love ❤️❤️
3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 6th

I forgot to tell you I got visited by the cat distribution system! 😳 

This showed up about a week ago. Didn't think it would stick around. 

img-20260522-131835613_1786032606.jpg

Now there's these 😂

img-20260805-115022736_1786032641.jpg

What the heck am I gonna do with 4 kittens? 😳 

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 8th

I think they knew you’d love them ❤️ this guy seems sweet and kind, especially to animals. Yes, I will have my babies here.

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 8th

Nurses are just the best 😂

It for sure eases my mind a bit, 8 weeks left. …

Of course he rolled in the dirt after. 😂

One extreme to the other right?? I used to have my pantry and fridge by the colors. So I can relate.

No, I didn’t have to stay later to make up the time. I’ve had overtime on most of my paychecks. Some help is coming this week. Hopefully that goes good. I’ve been in my own flow.

I love that yogi has salad for lunch ❤️ oh my gosh. Read that wrong. YOU are having the sad salad!!!! 😂 hey do what you gotta do!!!

Stinky and Rhonda… well he had a bath so some of the stink as subsided for a bit 😂 I think Missy has another uti. She still drags her leg a bit. I notice in the morning and at bedtime. She runs up the stairs and there’s an extra thump the whole way. I got the downstairs painted though. Went with a rose color.

Oy!!!!!! The weekend is here and it’s Hotttttttt .

Fingers crossed for some fun and rest ❤️❤️

Love you so much soul!!!! Hug hug hugs!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 8th

The kittens!!!! Ahhhhhh so cute. Is pita the daddy?

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 9th

@peachThinker662 Oh wow 8 weeks! Time is just zooming along. I'm glad it helps ease your mind ❤️


That's good that you don't have to stay late to make up the time. I hope the help is good and reliable. Overtime is pretty nice I bet. A little cushion and breathing room 

Yogi does like to eat lettuce and egg. He has to be in the mood for carrots but he loves lettuce. 

Yogi wondered if Sir Stinky would like some of his finest dirt? 🤭 Aww I'm sorry to hear she might have another uti. Maybe some cranberry treats would help prevent them? After it's cleared up of course. I've been looking into spine and disc supplements for Yogi. Because he's a long guy. Vetriscience healthy spine and disc has a lot of reviews from people whose dogs got ivdd. Maybe something like that would help? 

Hey! That's great! Woohoo way to go! 🥳 You've been busy! Aww I bet it looks great too! I bet that felt good getting it done too! 

It's been muggy here. The humidity has been horrible 😝 Ugh I hope you had fans going while painting ❤️
Hope you got some fun and rest in. Did you do dance class today? Is the Y air-conditioned? 

I think Pita is daddy to at least one. 😳 There's a black one that looks just like him. They're a little spicy and spit when I pick them up. So freaking cute though! 

Love you more! ❤️❤️ Gigantic hugs ❤️❤️
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 15th

Hi Souuuuullllll!!!!! Sorry I haven’t been in touch, it’s been a week!!!! I called out on Wednesday, I was so tired I couldn’t move.

How are you??? Yogi? Kitties? How’s Mae and her hubby doing?

Love you!!!!! ❤️ And I miss you so!!! You’ve been on my mind.

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 16th

@peachThinker662 Hey Peach! ❤️ Aww it's ok, no worries! I figured you were probably really busy with work and exhausted. How was the helper that was supposed to come? I missed you! ❤️ ❤️ 


We're doing good here. It was pretty busy for us too. Trying to get my stuff done and then to get to some things for Mae and her husband. He's been doing pretty good. The nurse and the PT person have been coming twice a week. He has to wear a boot (?) for his one foot. To support it because it drops for him. 
The kittens are growing and so cute! The one that looks like Pita is super spicy 😂 it's so funny to see this little munchkin fluff ball spit. 

Yogi and me went for a hike yesterday and then swimming. We did some fishing afterwards. He had a bath after we got home because he found mud 😂 so he was a mud puppy 😁 He was exhausted, so was I tbh. 😊 Today is supposed to be rainy but it'll be nice to have a chill day. We could use the rain. 

I hope you have a relaxing Sunday. Take a nap, watch some movies and hang with Stinky and Rhonda ❤️ ❤️ 

Big hugs and lots of love! ❤️ ❤️ 
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 19th

KC3oM5vPEclubOb.gif

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 23rd

Hi my love!!!!

I miss you so much. You’ve been my center I guess for quite some time now.

I’ve been doing my therapy sessions during my lunch breaks. Trying to multi task.

My daughter had an abscess tooth this week. That was a trip to the ER and to the dentist.

I told work I needed a day off. She allowed it. I don’t think I got paid for it but I also don’t think I care 😂 did some errands in the morning and was a couch potato the rest of the day. Adulting is hard. Trying to work during the week, conserve energy, but things happen and it’s not always possible.

My daughter and I had a really good weekend!! We went and saw Kesha in concert. Freaking amazing. Such a great show.

Still waiting for the new job to post a listing so I can apply. Worst case scenario, I’m out of work for a bit. But, I will still get paid for up to 3 months. After that, I’d need to apply for unemployment. Honestly, I don’t think I’ll need the unemployment, at least I hope not. It’s 50% of what I make…yuck… no thank you.

The dogs are doing good. They’re back to scrapping with each other every now and again. So she’s definitely feeling better.

The weather has been a bit rainy the past few days. But muggy.

Mae’s husband I hope is making great progress? Did you and yogi get some fishing time in? You’re soooo cute!!!!

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 23rd

The kittens must be getting big?! Their little toe beans. Kittens are the best. You sound like you have some feisty ones on your hands though 😂

I truly hope everyone is going well.

Love you and miss you much!!!! I hope to make time to chat with you, I need you in my life ❤️

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 24th

@peachThinker662 Hey! 😊 It's good to see you! ❤️

Oh no! Am abscessed tooth is horrible! I hope she's feeling better now! ❤️
Sometimes you just need a day for whatever. Adulting is unbelievably hard. There always seems to be something that needs done or taken care of. Or a bill to pay. 😝
Aww glad you two had a great time at the concert! I've never heard of Kesha so I'll have to check out her music later. 
It's great that they'll pay you for 3 months, hopefully in that time they post a job for you. It's got to be so frustrating though and the waiting ... I hate the waiting part of anything 😂
Aww I was wondering how Sir and Rhonda were doing! Good to hear they're having wrestling matches again! 😁
Yeah there's been random showers and storms here lately. It's nice today though. Breezy and sun and clouds. I'm hoping it dries the grass some because I need to mow so bad 😅
He's been doing really good! He has a nurse and a PT person come twice a week. He goes short distances without his walker and has even going shopping with Mae! They went out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate their anniversary. 

We did go fishing yesterday. Caught a few bass and Yogi one Kenobi found a very large splat of bird poop and rolled in it 😂 He wouldn't go in the water to wash it off either so the ride home was very fragrant! He regretted his life choice when I stuck him in the bath tub when we got home. 😁
Aww thank you but not as cute as you! ❤️
They are getting big! So cute though! She moved them twice but seems to be content with where she has them now. It's even fenced in where they are (the fence was to keep the deer from eating the rhododendron) but at least they're safe from anything that might want to get them.  
Love you lots and miss you oodles! I hope you have a good week! ❤️❤️


9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 24th

img-20260824-102003884_1787585529.jpg

img-20260824-102013049_1787585566.jpgIts hard to get pictures, they don't sit still long enough. I have a video I'll have to convert

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 25th

Blehhhhh to adulting 😂

We got feet away from her at one point. Some amazing photos!!!

I’m so scared of having to be home for months…. I don’t want to go down that road AGAIN! I definitely do like being in limbo. Get it together people!!

Aww he sounds like he’s making amazing progress! That makes my heart happy. And an anniversary celebration, that’s beautiful ❤️

How did he manage to roll in bird poop? Ooooh yogi!!!! 😂 that absolutely sounds like a one way ticket to the tubby!

I started wearing my cpap again last week. It’s helped not being tired. Guess I needed a harsh reminder. Ooopsies and my stubbornness.

Love you lots!!! Miss you!!!!! I hope you and I have a good week 😂

❤️

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th

@peachThinker662 I'll say. I'm so over this adult thing it's not funny. 


That is so cool! I'm so glad you both had a good time! 😊

Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Especially with winter coming. The last thing you need is to be stuck in the house. 

He's been doing really good! Mae told me earlier today that he's even doing the exercises he's supposed to. Although she did admit that she still feels a little overwhelmed first thing in the morning because she has to help him down the stairs and gets his coffee and breakfast and all that. I told her it's understandable to feel that way and maybe we can think up some ideas so he can be a little more self sufficient after he comes downstairs. 

 The bird must have been sitting in the tree branches above where it splatted. 😝 Freaking dog finds anything gross and rolls in it. I swear

Ahhh! That would explain being so tired but I also think it would be a pain in the butt to wear and try to sleep. 😬 I hear you on the stubbornness though 😅

I got hit on the head by a gargoyle today. 🤪 There's a ledge it normally sits on above the front door and I guess with time it must have shifted. I opened the door earlier and pow! 😅

Sending lots of love and hugs ❤️ ❤️ 
6 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 26th

What a champ!!! There is a lot that goes into getting ready in the morning. Hmmmm… let me know where the struggle is precisely. I’ll put some brain storming to work ❤️

Hahahaha it’s lucky I heard to get bird pooped on. Sounds like it must’ve had been a large bird! Bigger the poop the better the luck??

I’m so sorry but I laughed hysterically when I Read you got hit in the head with a gargoyle. 😂 are you ok? And honestly.. who can say that’s happened to them? Bahahahaha oh my goodness I adore you!!!!

Another day of my eyelids staying open!! Woo hoo!!!!! I really hope it’s the cpap helping and not some thing else!!! Let’s keep the streak of positivity going!!!!

Love you! Big hugs and a kiss for your noggin. ❤️

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 26th

@peachThinker662 I'll have to talk with her again and see what she says. I know with the stairs she's just there as an in case type thing. Same with the shower. Which is understandable. I think she thinks she has to get everything for him and do it right away? Plus she does all the housework. They sometimes made supper together and I wonder if maybe she's afraid to ask him to help? I'm just guessing. 


We see a lot of cranes, egrets and herons there. I'm thinking one must have been sitting on the tree? 😅 

Tbh I got a laugh too after the little birds stopped flying. 😂 That's what I thought too! Not many people can say that! Head has a very sore spot but the bump went down. 😂 About a month ago I jammed or sprained my pinky finger (smh) I didn't get it checked. But I was racing the dog up the steps, lost my shoe and wiped out. He won. We haven't had a rematch 🤭😂
Hooray for the CPAP! I'm glad it's helped with the tiredness. It's horrible feeling tired all the time. ❤️ I'm glad you're getting restful sleep! Love you too and the fluffernutters ❤️ 
Big hugs! ❤️❤️ My head feels better already! Thank you! 😊

4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP August 30th

Ya, you might be right. Possibly she needs to lower the expectations of herself.

Doodoo bird 😂

Oh my word. You need bubble wrap sir.

Glad your head is ok from the gargoyle.

How was your weekend? I had a GI thing during the week. Those pains didn’t let up until Saturday. I went for a nice hike. It was beautiful out. Today just stayed in and watched movies. It’s 6pm and I’m ready. For. Bed.

Love ya ❤️ Big Huggies

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 31st

@peachThinker662 I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well 😞 

I've thought that myself with the bubble wrap 😅 or I just need to stop doing stupid crap

The weekend wasn't too bad. Went fishing and a hike Saturday and Sunday. There had been a pretty bad storm that came through Thursday so everything was really muddy Saturday and the river was pretty high. Sunday we hiked a different area and the fishing was better
Big hugs and lots of love ❤️❤️ I hope you have a good week
2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP September 5th

I just wanted to let you know, I’m going through it right now. Ugh

I’ll be back…. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 5th

@peachThinker662 I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Sending lots of love and good vibes ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 16th

GRd8aCu7.gif

WTK4TswDlSmEV.gif

izsavfBt.gif

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP September 17th

z2YkjSrS.gif

I was thinking about you these past few days… 🥹❤️

i feel like my stress tolerance has just been low. And I just want to be normal! 

I made it through my sister’s birthday. I’m still working. 2 weeks left. I have a job interview tomorrow. I’m undecided. I have the option to stay home for a little bit. I kinda feel like I should but I kinda feel like I should stay on the wagon. 

I know I haven’t had much time to think and decide…. 

I’ve been walking more. Drawing. Got some pastels today to try out.  Dancing. I actually went to the grocery store today instead of ordering online. Did some cooking and baking. Wins that I need to be proud of. 

My house is underwhelming me. So much that went by the way side this past year. Guess I’ll have plenty to do over the winter 🤷‍♀️ 

i was started on some hormonal supplements. I felt stupid for that and had to process. I think it’s had a small effect so far though. It can take up to 2 mos to really feel it. 

I’ve let a guy get under my skin. Maybe not under my skin, but living rent free in my head. Ugh. I hope that has passed as well. Sometimes the need to be wanted is so strong. 

Everyone over here is doing good though. It’s still just me that’s a hot mess. … 

i hope you and Yogi have been enjoying the weather. And Mae and Mr Mae are doing well. 

I think of you often. Miss you much. 🥹❤️❤️

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 17th

@peachThinker662 Hey you ❤️ It's nice to see you. I think normal is just a setting on a dryer. Stress is fickle. Imagine you have a plate. Plates can only hold so much. You have the job issue, so there's a heap. Add a heap of Ms. Rhonda, even though she's basically back to herself, there's still that fear. Then a huge heap of grief and all the complexities that it brings with it. You lost your sister and it's her birthday. You recently lost two other people. Your plate is overflowing. Add in the changes in meds, the addition of other meds and/or supplements. Some days we're able to handle everything better and then other days it's like we've been hit by a truck. It sends us reeling and we struggle to get our feet back under us ❤️


Those are some awesome wins! I'm proud of you! I know it can be hard doing things like that when everything feels so unsteady. Baking and cooking are soothing, grounding. You have a recipe to follow and focus on. The final product gives a sense of accomplishment and you have something yummy to eat. 😊

I understand the need to be wanted, to feel loved. To feel appreciated for who you are, not just for the things you can do for people. I'm sorry if this guy isn't being good to you. Sometimes people just suck. 😕 (just my thoughts on it) It's lonely sometimes 

Yogi and I went camping for a while. We had a nice time but it gets harder to come back. I don't feel like there much here for me but I also know it just put problems and issues on hold for the time being. 

I think eventually things will calm down with the hot mess. Try to give yourself some grace right now and remember all the good things you're doing? ❤️ 

Mae and hubby are doing good. His nurse still comes but they think she's going to sign off on him today. (insurance has been complaining 🙄) He walks with a cane sometimes now unless they're going to be somewhere for a while then he takes the walker with a seat (just in case) 

Sending you lots of love and a million hugs ❤️❤️❤️ Be gentle with yourself 
13 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP September 17th

Again…sometimes I wish I knew you in “real life.” You are just so supportive. And you’re absolutely correct. My plate is full. ❤️

Yes, it was grounding!! And it was absolutely delish!!!

I think I got my signals crossed. And jumped TOO soon. He didn’t do anything wrong. I got in my head too quick about it. Hoping. And yes, sometimes people do just suck. And it can absolutely be lonely.

I’m glad you were able to have a nice time camping. It’s a nice break when you need it. I need some time away. Even just a hotel with an indoor pool would be lovely.

I truly hope so, there’s glimmers.

I’m glad to hear of all the progress he’s made. That’s so wonderful. And insurance does that. Poop heads.

I just ordered a sandwich for dinner. Easy breezy lol

I love hugs!!! A million is perfect!!! Big squeeze back!!! ❤️

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 18th

@peachThinker662 I know it's not the same but I'm "here" I do know what you mean though. I'd absolutely love to give you a big, lift you off the ground hug ❤️  

Mmmm 😋 grounding and delicious! That is awesome! What did you make? 

I admire the courage it took though. Even if it wasn't received the way you wanted. Relationships are ..... so freaking hard to figure out. Maybe with a little time he'll come to his senses and see what a warm and wonderful person you are ❤️

I think I got attacked by something 😅 something bit the bejesus out of me. Freaking bugs 🤪

Hey there you go! Maybe look into that? Some place maybe an hour from home? A change of scenery and vibes. Find a nice place to get dinner or even some good take out? Maybe your daughter or a friend could go too? Make it a girls weekend ❤️ Maybe do some retail therapy ❤️

Those glimmers are what keeps us going but it's ok if we need someone to help point them out to us. Sometimes they get a little lost in the muddy uncertainty ❤️

Poop heads 🤭😂 Big time!  😑

Do they deliver to you? I wish there was some place here that did that. I think everyone is afraid of the lane 😂

Sending another million hugs ❤️ ❤️ 


11 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP September 19th

@mytwistedsoul

 that would honestly be the best thing that has happened to me in such a long Time. ❤️🥹

Zc2aX3VW8BJB3jfi.gif

I made homemade bbq pulled pork and macaroni and cheese, along with coconut fudge for dessert. 😋 

That’s just the thing 😮‍💨 I got my hopes up. Vent sesh. Him and I dated about 2 1/2 years ago. Not for long. I completely pushed him away. I definitely had my reasons with things going on with my daughter—It was kinda just the beginning. I didn’t want to tell anyone what was happening and certainly not someone I was getting to know. I want even “ok” with it. Perhaps I should’ve leaned on him for support but I didn’t know any better. He’s been in a different relationship pretty much this entire time. We have mutual friends, ran into each other. He naturally found out about my surgery. Texted me to see how I was doing. I took the opportunity after a little bit to apologize for my doings. He appreciated it. Then not long after he was looking for an apartment. I then told my friend of someone who had one for rent— long story short—-he was made aware it was me that helped and sent me a thank you text. He moved out last weekend. I haven’t heard from him since those few weekends ago… it hurts. And idk why. Especially hearing conversations of things said about me when everyone gets together. “She’s a good person, would do anything for anyone, a big heart, but she’s her own worst enemy” was said by my friend and he agreed. It made me feel like my apology meant nothing. Like I’m a good person but my actions haven’t changed. And I’ve done SO much work on my self this last year!!! It’s so easy to say I only need to prove that to myself. But other people matter to me. And there’s a million and one reasons why he may not have reached out and I’m truly taking it personally is what it comes down to. That piece of discomfort that makes me feel like I’ve screwed everything up in every relationship I’ve ever been in and I’m not deserving. 

Ouch!!!! 😣 You ok? You itchy? 

It would be SO LOVELY!!!  All of your suggestions sound amazing !!! Maybe I’ll have a little bit of time off to be able to do so. 

I had a glimmer today ✨ I went for a walk on my lunch. I stopped by a trail at a pond. Stopped to take a photo of a crane in the lily pads. (One of those big birds) there was a man sitting in the distance on a bench. As I walked towards him, he was smiling “you got me excited for a minute” I laughed inside like excuse you? 😂 I responded why’s that and he said “I thought you were my daughter coming to join me” aww 🥰 cutie pie. 

Yes, they do deliver here . Blessing and a curse. 😂 I did take the other half for lunch today. 

Did you and Mr yogi have a good day today? The weather here was beautiful!! How are the feral kittens? Still spicy? 

Love ya soul!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bunches of hugs

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 20th

@peachThinker662 Tbh me too ❤️

Omg that sounds amazing. 😋 I love pulled pork. I've made it in the crock pot with a can of root beer. Do you ever eat it with cole slaw on top? And homemade Mac and cheese is the bomb! Better than anything else out there! 🤤

I can understand not leaning on him when it came to things with your daughter at the time. Your brain chose protection over vulnerability. That's a trauma response, not a flaw and shouldn't be held against you. 
 Maybe it hurts because you apologized and helped him find a place and now with him going quiet it feels like rejection? Then to hear that your friends describe you the way they do, that would hurt too. Because you have grown in many ways and of course it matters what others think (even though we all say that exact thing about proving it to ourselves) We want people to like us and see the good things in us.  ❤️
You ARE right though that it could be a million other things but I can understand that you would think and feel that way. I know I often do too. Maybe he just needs some down time? Depending on what the relationship was like maybe he's just taking some time to chill? You are definitely deserving Peach ❤️ Definitely ❤️

They were itchy now they're not as bad. Not sure what it was. Spider maybe 😬 (shudders) 

Aww I hope you can have a get away weekend soon. I think a little fun and some laughter would be good for you ❤️

Aww that sounds so sweet though! That's a very sweet glimmer 😊❤️

Yeah that would be a blessing and a curse 😂 Way too easy to order and have it delivered. 😁 That would be me. I'd probably never leave the house again 😂

It was an ok day. The weather has started to get cooler. You can tell it's almost fall. The kittens are still a little spicy but also really sweet. There's Marble, Ditto, Boo and Stripe 😅 Haven't had any luck from any rescues or potential homes. 🤪

Love you Peach ❤️ Sending tons of hugs ❤️
9 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP September 21st

@mytwistedsoul

 🫂 💗 🫂 💗

I put it in the crock pot as well. With chicken broth. I did see root beer could be used! Yes, used Cole slaw as well. I bought the cut up cabbage mix and added a few ingredients to it. img-0498_1789955429.jpeg

Holy amazing ooey gooey goodness!!! 

Yes, you are so right again. Totally protection over vulnerability!!! Some people have said he should have brought you closer but I doubt I would’ve allowed that!! He may have even tried too… I do not even reminder. I just said I need a break and anything else that came through, I did not answer. Didn’t comprehend when I read it and certainly did not absorb it. 

I thought of the rejection piece too but what’s interesting isn’t I didn’t have any intention of him knowing I was involved in it. I felt like it needed to be a secret. I guess maybe because he said thank you that I not I know he knew. And yes it would have been nice to hear I made it out. But it’s possible he’s not ready for that conversation either just as I wasn’t ready a few years ago.

Thank you ❤️

ohnoooooo I hope it wasn’t a spider! I hate those effin things!!! 😂 so creepy!!!

 Way to easy to order 😂 and way to easy to have groceries delivered. I need to get out in that sense, more! 

Oh my gosh!!! I looove the kitty names!!! The rescues are probably thinking well he’s doing good with them 😂 

ewwwww tomorrow is Monday… Monday and Tuesday SUCK at work. Trying to have better feeling thoughts 😝 

pkWJyIaS.gif

Love ya and big squeezes❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 21st

@peachThinker662 Oh I've never tried it with chicken broth! Root beer kind of makes the meat sweet. 

Omgosh the mac and cheese looks so good! 😋

Yeah not everything brings people closer, some things can push people apart. Your focus was your daughter, everything else was just static ❤️

You could be right about him not being ready for the conversation. He might be trying to work through whatever went on in his last relationship. 

🤭 Me too! Whatever it was left big welts wherever it munched. Sleeping bag went in the washer for an extra long soak and a double rinse and the dryer hopefully scorched whatever it was. 

A lot of the rescues are so full. I'd still like to find them homes but I'm hoping they'll help me get them fixed when they're old enough. That way I'm not drowning in fluff balls. Maybe someone will need some barn cats 😅 

Tbh Mondays just suck. I still can't believe it's almost the end of September. I took Yogi for a ride to the vet to get weighed so I could get his heartworm preventative. Next month he goes for shots and I guess I need to make an appointment for his 😬 to be snipped. Poor guy 😅 We stopped at a pet store before we came home. He picked out a toy and some snacks 😊 Met a new friend there and watched another dog getting a bath. Them we came home and went for a walk and now he's sacked on the couch. 

Hopefully today wasn't too bad for you ❤️
kAJUCFai.gif
And lots of love ❤️ ❤️ 
7 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP Tuesday

I can see how the root beer would make the meet sweet, I didn’t think of that.

Thank you it was delicious!

Ooooh good idea with the sleeping bag, it’s lucky you didn’t just light it on fire 😂

The rescue my daughter volunteers at just got done baby kitties. Yes, that would be nice if they come help out getting them fixed. Other wise you’ll have to change your name to twisted kitty 😂

Oh man. Poor yogi. They’re so cute in the store. Glad he got a toy and a snack. He deserves it!

Poooopped today my friend. Got a little head cold going on. Ugh

Love you soul!! Super duper hugs!!!! ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul Wednesday

@peachThinker662 I'm gonna have to make some homemade Mac and cheese. It's been a while. 

Tbh I had thought about torching the sleeping bag 😂
Twisted kitty is my stripper name! You found me out! 😁😂 🤣 Kidding! Just kidding 🤪

I'm not looking forward to that visit. I'm gonna be so worried the whole day til they call. They do give updates but idk... that's my boy ya know? 

Yeah the weather has been really chilly here. It was 51 this morning. Maybe take some zinc to keep it from getting worse? I'll probably end up with a cold soon too because of the change. Guess we're officially in to the fall season 😕
Love you lots Peach ❤️ ❤️ Big BIG hugs! And healing vibes 

5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP Wednesday

I used 1/2 1/2 creamer in it. That was a new thing for me but I feel like it made it creamier!

😂😂

OMG you made me bust out laughing with the twisted kitty comment. … you don’t have to hide with me, I know it’s your side hustle 😂 hahahaha that was amazing

I get it. Relying on someone for updates. It’s hard to keep them contained when you get home and they’re loopy when they come out. He’ll have a little cone of shame…. Cutie.

Yes I think we are too. The leaves have started changing. My hoodie is out. I got a new one that is a heavy weight. Ooooooh my do I love it. It’s like wearing a hug. Totally not the same as one though lol

Half day for me tomorrow. Wooooohooooo!!! Already have plans to plop my big ole butt in that hot tub. They better NOT close it. I’ll be sitting in it anyways 😂

Frozen pizza for din din tonight . I’m wild 😂

Love love you and hugs!!! ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul Thursday

@peachThinker662 Ooohhhh half and half would make it creamier 🤤 I wonder what heavy cream would do? Might be too much, idk? 


It is! 😂 I'm moonlighting as a chippendale. 🤭 It doesn't pay much but it helps with Yogi's milkbone gambling 😅

I got him a donut. To hopefully avoid the cone of shame. It's the donut of distinction 😁 reserved for the goodest boys and/or girls. Those cones are dangerous 😅 Especially when it comes to steps and water bowls 

A good hoodie is always awesome. Sometimes you need something more than a jacket but not a coat. Coats are so bulky 😝 What color is your hoodie? 

Hopefully by now or pretty soon you're soaking in the hot tub, easing all your aches and pains. I think it's illegal to close a hot tub when it starts to get cold out, if it's not it should be 😅

Had a burrito for supper and now a salad for lunch. Yogi ate most of the egg and a few chick peas and lettuce. Not sure about tonight, maybe some chili dogs and pierogi's. Hey frozen pizza isn't too bad and you can always add stuff to make it better. Lots and lots of cheese! 

Big love and lots of hugs ❤️❤️
3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP Friday

I think there are recipes with heavy cream!

Meee-yowwww!!! ❤️. 😂 The milkbone gambling… gets ya Everytime.

The cones are a pain in the butt!!! They walk into walls, tear them off, use them as a toy in my case. Is it a donut pattern too??

It’s “orchid”. Tonight I’m rockin an over sized cardigan. My inner old lady. So comfy though.

My friend and I attempted a walk tonight. She ended up taking me up a damn mountain it seemed like anyways 😂 I was like ummm this is a bit much for me—can we turn around? My head was down which made my neck more sore than it is, trying not to stumble on roots and practically running to keep up with her 😂 flat ground please

Oooh burritos are yummy!!! And your Little 4 legged vegetarian. ❤️

I saw another eagle today!!!! I think it lives in my town. That’s twice!! Sooooo cool. I cursed. Holy ** That’s a *** eagle!! 😂 And a deer on my ride home. Sweet girl ❤️

Love ya!!!! Hug hug huggie hugs!!!!!! ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul 4 hours ago

@peachThinker662 Hey sorry for my lateish reply 😬 I got hit with a stomach bug that was just horrible 🤒 One minute I was fine and then 😝

Lol! No donut pattern. Just a plain grey one. Idk if the vet will use it anyway, they seem to like those plastic ones so they can charge you extra for something that cost 2 bucks to make. 

Hey nothing wrong with embracing your inner old lady 😅 Sometimes I embrace my inner old man in the form of aches and pains 😂 That's a pretty color! I had to Google it of course 😂 

Oh my God 😅 sounds like a heck of a walk (actually it doesn't really seem like a walk, more like a trek) 😬 Geez! That's something to build up to. I bet you were really sore the next morning ❤️ 

He's such a little oddball. He chooses veggies and fruits over meat. I told him his ancestors were wolves and he should act like one 😂

An eagle! 😊That is so freaking cool! 😂 Tbh that's my reaction too! 😂 And a deer! They're so graceful looking! Hopefully she stays out of the roads and away from hunters. 😬 

Lots of love, a bushel and a peck ❤️❤️ Huge hugs! ❤️😊❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 OP 3 hours ago

That’s what happened to me with it too!! I thought it was food poisoning. I hope you are feeling better ❤️ I was worried. I didn’t know how much rain you got hit with.

Yes!!! So true!!! It’s crazy. I hope they allow you to use what you have.

Dude. The aches and pains have been real over here. I keep searching for the reasoning rather than it just is. Lots of fear behind it. The ibuprofen and heat have been helping. I need to remind myself of that. Once again I’m being tough on my self.

Thank you. I thought it was a pretty color too ❤️ I had to google to tell you the color 😂

😂 aww yogiiiiiii

I’ve seen a few deer this season. They’re so cute. I saw a big buck on my sisters birthday and I was absolutely mesmerized.

Love ya bunches ❤️ even bigger hugs!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more