Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Underneath the Sofa Bed

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 10th, 2025

space for @yourlocalikea and @unassumingEyes only. Thank you for not snooping everyone else 🤍


@yourlocalikea

1. In my defence life is chaotic so yes im making this several days after asking 

2. I use prepositions when naming stuff dont ask xD

3. Well ofcourse it had to be furniture themed

4. 📣welcome to our penpals!📣

214
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 2nd

@yourlocalikea

Ofcourse you shld build an ikea on the moon its what Neil Armstrong wld hv wanted ✨️

That myt be a cultural/traditional thing? Where i live omelette is just the *egg*, anything else is an add-on 

Idk what a stewed apple is i confess 

9 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 2nd

@unassumingEyes I dont think me and astronauts mix well ive never really liked or been good at physics (thank gosh im not doing it now)


maybe maybe.. or maybe its just ikea language xD 

stewed apple is apple that is in a stew- ummmm
what I do basically is add apple into a pot, add some water/tea and boil it till soft, then add some cinnamon or other spices
basically a pie filling without the pie?
8 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 3rd

@yourlocalIKEA 

Physics is hard i dont blame you

Ive never had pie so i dont fully–

Like. Do you just eat the apple part? Does it became like, mushy and you eat that? Is it like liquidy like soup? Whats going on here 😭

7 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 3rd

@unassumingEyes somtimes i feel like our view on food is universe apart 😔

it does become soft but if its mushy uve overcooked it... and u can make it as liquid or non-liquid as u want by boiling it harder or not

u can mix it with yogurt or icecream or make it a cake filling 

did i show u the yogurt bowl i made??

6 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 4th

@yourlocalIKEA 

We do live very far away from each other 😭 

Sounds good as a cake filling yes 

Yeah i saw the yogurt bowl thats how this convo started lol 

5 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 4th

@unassumingEyes off topic but do u still have ur listening account :0 i remember seeing it sometime back so was just wondering if u have it (ATL when? xD jk)

right i forgot 😔 but it was delish

4 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 4th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Yup still have it 

Atl needs identification documents which whaaaat xD im not Adult enough to make that kinda decision xD so just gonna wait a bit see what to do 

3 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 4th

@unassumingEyes identification documents?? like passports and stuff? :0 damn i didnt know it required that much verification but it does make sense


2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 4th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Yeah cuz ur an adult working w teens so gotta make sure we're not weirdos xD which is valid. And theres a video-call interview too which is also not possible for me rn so 😭 

1 reply
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 16th

@unassumingEyes that does make sense but also i get not wanting to do it 😔 not physically being able to video call is one thing, but im still iffy about broadcasting my face to ppl on the internet idk why even if cups is trustworthy

crap did i not tell u i went on a trip hence why i was gone 😭 i thought i told everyone 

do not worry school has not kidnapped me (yet)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 17th

@yourlocalikea 

Yee im the same way noone online gets to see my face its VIP 😌✨️ our gen is way too comfortable sharing stuff online I share one (1) minor detail and stay up at night overthinking it like someones gonna hack the address of my grandmothers house or smth 💀 i already had to share One Whole (heavily censored by me) Thing with Cups for age verification once and i still panic about it randomly  

You forgot me? I'm heartbroken!/j 

Srsly tho relatable everytime i have to warn ppl here about a break or smth I always forget smone 😭 even tho i hv like 3 frnds 

How was the trip? Genuinely I DID think school kidnapped you so glad to hear thats not the case 

9 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 18th

@unassumingEyes lowkey ive had so many ppl on cups think im a guy and sometimes I like to give them the element of doubt lmao 😌

but ive always thought the way I type radiates girl energy (is that even a thing)

No I remembered u so much I thought I told u one million times but turns out I didn't :')

do not worry if u go on a break I will spam this thread until a telepathical message appears in ur brain /j

it was hot. like scorching hot. but it was great :D I stood in the sun for a very long time to capture aesthetic pics xD
8 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 19th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Lol thats happened to me too idk why i give guy-vibes

I was confused w you like you give both guy and gal vibes and didnt have anything in your bio 🫠 

Good lol. I actually got vibes like that from someone on cups like brain kept going "check cups, check cups, they messaged you" and i checked and they had infact msged me 😀

Im never that dedicated for pics 😔😔

7 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 19th

@unassumingEyes I guess some guys type more energetically...? idk every guy ive known in life types in the driest way ever e.g. 'ok' 'sure' like bro im not gonna judge u for showing personality 😭


alright I'll work on my telepathy skills. which item of ikea is popping up in ur brain rn?
6 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 20th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Cups guys hv way more personality and i dont hv any guy frnds irl so xD 

Chair, duh. Which reminds me of an ad/meme i stumbled across. Behold: 

screenshot-20260818-233322-pinterest_1787204417.jpg

Martin the Chair! 

5 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 20th

@unassumingEyes that meme makes the list of the top 10 most beautiful things I have seen in my life


all my problems are solved, my crops watered, my skin cleared, my bank account replenished
thank you for blessing me oh mighty eyes
4 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 20th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Lmao dont thank me thank...ikea? 

cue this spiderman meme but w u and ikea-the-actual: 

1qOXMex0.gif

Also your reply is so extra i love it xD 

3 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 25th

@unassumingEyes always be extra cause why not i got extra words to spare xD

2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 26th

@yourlocalIKEA 

Thats the best explanation you could have given, love it, words to live by, truly inspirational (did i do it right? xD) 

1 reply
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA August 30th

@unassumingEyes ur getting my vibes gramps 

enter the era of evolution and be an extra adult 😇

how is gramps doing is ur back holding up the weight of adult responsibilities

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP August 30th

@yourlocalikea

I was just gonna bombard u with posts cuz where r u smh 

my back is okay for now dont jinx it lol 

I dont like being Responsible and making Sensible and Wise Decisions. Can I just not? Esp when people around me make Dumb Decisions and I have to be the Sane One like can i be the insane one for once, please and thank you? xD 

Howve u been?

9 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA September 4th

@unassumingEyes go a head and bombard me im heading into the deep void of school soon

jokes aside school IS starting soon and I feel like im half gone already tf 😭

gramps pls send me all ur knowledge I need to apply to colleges ahHHHh 🧗‍♂️
the way u put Responsible Sensible and Wise with capital letter is scaring me how about we all be non-responsible, absolutely *** and just run free in a far away desert somewhere 🏜️

8 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP September 4th

@yourlocalIKEA 

noooo not school 😭 how much time dyou hv? 

wow thats fast college already goodluck soldier 🫡🫡 

Yes i agree!! I'll bring the air conditioning 🫣

7 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA September 5th

@unassumingEyes how much time do I have? not many years left seeing how the school slaves me away /j

school starts on Monday hahahaha and the damn school wifi blocks cups 🫥

u? hru doing?
6 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP September 5th

@yourlocalIKEA 

dw ikea your memory will live on xD 

nooooo monday??? i just GOT you back and now youre disappearing again this is cruelty at its peak 

Im okay sometimes and screaming at others :D hru besides school? 

5 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA September 6th

@unassumingEyes my memory is literally nothing except for bio maths and chem these days


blame the school not me... I will try and log on (key word: try) but no promises ahhh

lowkey my life is school. there is nothing else but school xD I guess Ive been whipping up coffee recipes but that's it

gramps go ahead and scream at others I support u <3 why speak when u can scream
4 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP September 6th

@yourlocalIKEA

✨️girl✨️ 

Why r u learning math you are a furniture store you should be learning like. Wood. 

Yeah but dont get caught. Like dont get in trouble 😭 

Will you protect me when people try to smother my screaming with a pillow? 

3 replies
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA September 8th

@unassumingEyes furnitures require math too.. physics :/ except physics is the one stem subject im not doing


I wont dont worry this is when data comes in handy- but the signal at school is so bad bruh

I will bonk anyone with 5 ikea sofas if they try to smother ur screaming
2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP September 9th

@yourlocalIKEA

Nice we ditch the physics 

yay data !!

Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me *shed's a tear* 

1 reply
User Profile: yourlocalIKEA
yourlocalIKEA September 13th

@unassumingEyes yay data... but there was a storm recently which apparently struck down one of those signal towers nearby so the signal is close to non-existent xD


I can bonk them with cupboards and tables to pick ur choice
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes OP September 14th

@yourlocalikea 

Oh bruh whys the world against you having decent signal? 

Whatever u prefer xD but be careful, we wouldnt want to break the precious furniture 

Which reminds me: https://youtube.com/shorts/a17C1tcf0do?si=eQIGomwq3Zhk3ump 

(Atp i see anything ikea related and save it for you lol)

Btw hru doing? Hows school going?