azurePondering with a Bear
@azurePond
The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!
@azurepond
Ohhhh you got jury duty… tht explains y u said u were in court in ur previous message. How was the experience?
It was a experience. I enjoyed finally getting to see it but the case was a boring one that would have gone over my head with all the new words, so I am glad I didn't get picked.
I definitely picked up on the Medusa vibe but I didnt want to make assumptions or put you in the spotlight.
No you're good to tell me what stuff looks like, helps the process and sometimes gets laugh's! But also thank you for the consideration.
Izzz fine… I don mind long playlists.
Good, cuz uhhhh I might be still adding songs, it is like 120+ songs now or something. 😶 They are still in no particular order, might be best to put the playlist on shuffle? Idk tho
It’s not technically the first short story Ive sent out... I sent 3 different stories to 3 different magazines. One rejected me... Im still waiting on a response from the 3rd and the 2nd one actually got selected.
Ahh I see, still getting one accepted on the first batch you send is really impressive!!
I wouldnt exactly call myself a published poet… well... technically I am. I published an anthology in my 2nd year of college. I didnt write much afterwards. It was decent but lets say I wasnt entirely happy with it... even tho I got gud feedback. It didnt feel right bcoz I published under my own name instead of a pen name and I think I mentally censored a lot so it wasnt as raw as my 7cups poems. So it didnt feel authentic to me even while ppl praised me for it.
That's interesting. It's also understandable that you aren't fully happy with it as it wasn't a hundred percent you at the time. But I am glad you can get safe feedback on your work here.
Anyway.... thank you for being excited about it… really Bear... heartfelt thanks and hugs.
I am excited!!! Cuz it's awesome!! My oldest sister M wrote a children's Christmas book (she even drew on every page for the story) but didn't publish it, it was just a school project. So very excited to know some who has published something!!!!!
Yeah... when I said “friends I meant my friends here on 7cups. I didnt tell anyone else... well I told Z that I might send stories to magazines. Nobody else. It was a whim one midnight... I opened G00gle... looked up open submissions and sent 3 stories I already had in a folder. I didnt even knw what I was doing.
I kinda assumed that you meant 7 cups but I wasn't sure if it included someone like Z or anyone else too. Even if you didn't know what you were doing, you did something right.
Of course Id share. You’re part of it too, Bear.
Thanks you!!
I havent won the prize yet tho that’ll be announced at the end of the year.
Fair enough, tho still hope you win!!
“Help with the gate?” What does that mean? Sometimes things get lost in translation for me.
Ahh I wasn't very clear about that, we were installing a gate opener. So after 5-7 years I don't have to get out of the car to open the gate every time we leave, just click a button and wait 7 centuries for it to open
Yeah new friends definitely. He has a team now... at first it was just a vlog but now he does it "more" professionally. It’s kind of fun seeing the behind-the-scenes process... not that they filmed while I was there but you get to see the agenda, the script, the angles they aim for, clickbaits, their thoughts on how algorithms work… its cool.
That's great ya have some new friendos! It does sound really cool to see the behind the scenes and even get to talk about their thoughts and ideas for the vlog.
Thank you, Bear. I will pass the message to them.( about my grandparents)
Ahh what message was that??? Lol I forgot.
"It’s always interesting meeting someone you know somethin about or know through family but have never actually met"---- Yes. I actually missed that. Back when I lived with my family, there were always visitors... friends of friends, acquaintances.. but after I moved out, the only interactions I had were with my friends or family.
Sounds busy, I like meeting new people occasionally but we rarely have people over, (a whole family of introverts) so I don't think I could handle that much people interactions.
You wouldnt invite a stranger to ur apartment, right?
*Blink blink* uhhhh totally not, not me. No sorry I don't have a apartment so I couldn't even if I wanted to. I seriously wouldn't let a stranger in, (I would have to know them for 5mins to a century first! ^ ^ )
So I missed that excitement of meeting new people and learning new things esp since I dont go out much for socialising now.
That's fair, glad you got some of that experience again!
The city... busy and loud and fun if youre an extrovert who enjoys extrovert-y things. (Not a extrovert lol) I mostly stay inside lol. (Fair) Honestly my life is pretty much the same everywhere (sorry... I’m bad at answering this... I dont hav much of an outdoorsy life now. When I was a teenager, it was different but now it’s mostly the same every day… you could drop me on Mars and Id still live the same way)
Lol OOf, would you at least go see the sights on Mars??? Lol
I use buses and the subway. Mostly buses since I dont have a license. I also use my bicycle or rarely.... book a driver.
Double oof, I forgot subways were a thing... Buses, I have seen a few of those but never been on one. And bikes, I can ride one!!! Lol
T and his team are from abroad..so they wanted to see if the script was culturally appropriate and not offensive. They just wanted a local perspective. Thats where I came in.
Ahh yes the local shut in perspective, jk jk I know you clearly know a lot about the place, I mean you showed the around the city and speak the language, and maybe (?) grew up there
Thank you, Bear. Yk that sociological experiment.. the 6 degrees of separation? The idea is that everyone is 6 or fewer social connections away from each other. Idk if it’s scientifically accurate... but it’s possible we only have 6 people between us.
Yes I know it!! There is no way to truly prove it, but it is pretty close from all the experiments that have tested it. My biggest question about it is are the closed circles in it? And yes it's totally possible it's only 6 people, or it's possible it's more or even less 🙃
Thank you for responding even in the midst of your worries and other engagements. I respect that.
I try don't always find the time, or the motivation to write, but I try!
Also Bear how are things on your end? Did you hear from the job provider? I dont want to pressure you tho
Ahh things are life and life is things. The one I told you about responded to say they'll respond and have since ghosted me for weeks (it seems like.) and I have been sending out applications, not enough but I have been sending some out but no body responds to that, so I just got to do better.
I think I read it but didn’t reply about K… Congratulations on the news! Pass my best wishes and prayers to K and her husband. May God bless the family and keep them safe.
I passed it on, they were a bit confused, cuz I don't really have friends I talk to. Especially ones they don't know. . . Oof that sounds so depressing about me. . . Anyways they said thanks! So yea
Bear, how are you feeling now? You mentioned feeling panicky after hearing the news… we can talk about it if youre comfortable or if you’re past it, thats fine too.
I uhhh I don't know for sure how I feel now. I felt terrified, like should I even be around, should I leave so I don't ruin the kid somehow. What if the kid gets attached and then I leave for a job or whatever reason in the future, how can I do that to a kid. ECT ect lots of thoughts that night. Now I am back to a pretty honest monotone, so yay me *sarcasm dripping like honey on the yay me*
I understand that a baby is a big responsibility... not just for the parents but for the whole family. It’s true that it takes a village to raise a child. The fact that youre worried about ur influence as an uncle shows what a good uncle you’ll be.
True. I like your optimism but just cuz someone worrys or wants to be good doesn't mean they succeed. Especially when it comes to something as complex as a child. But I get your point so seriously thank you.
You admit you’re influential but don’t stress... you have time to learn and prepare. You’ll be the best uncle, Bear. You’re empathetic, kind, curious, full of light and love. The baby will adore you.
I thanks I hope it goes as well as you say.
Take care, Bear. will do chief! 🖖🫡
Peace and love Pond 🩵
@azurepond
Ohhh before I forget for like the 6th time, do you have any music suggestions for me? You can make a list, or a playlist, or just a song. . . And if ya got nothing, IDK give me a song in a non English language, it doesn't even have to be good I just think it would be interesting and funny lol. Also I am lspe so sleepy might be over expecting everything I tip e and do think I do not thinke
@7Bear7 I’ll reply to your message soon, Bear. In the meantime... here’s my list -
@Azurepond
Hey Pond, idk what to say
How are you? You been okay?
I am bored, sick(ish), and not feeling the best,.
Think fast

It's a couple of croccats
Idk
Love ya byeeeeeeee---- 🩵
@7Bear7 I am dealing with a bit of a mess tbh.... but it is a normal thing.. just my siblings having a face off and nothing I cannot handle by switching off my phone lol
What happened to you, Bear? Sick? fever? Do u wanna talk about it?
Hahaha.. croc-cats lol... reminds of that meme of crocodile with a croc in its mouth
@azurepond
Ohh sorry. That's not fun, when siblings fight whether you're fighting or just the others are. Not fun. Hope things cool down. Lol sounds like a decent solution
Idk just been going down hill last few days. First I just felt a little off (not good but not bad either) then headaches, then headaches, feeling bad, muscle cramps, stomach feeling bad almost no food sounds good, bones ache, cold, but not fever. . .
Been having a mental down hill day, with a few okay spots. Lol all I am saying is depressing sorry.
Started to write a poem I thought the premise of the other day.
You got a book you can tell me to read. (I'll find it whether online or in library)
I heard of this thing called duet poetry (I think that was the name their were other variants with other names so I don't remember) where you pick a topic and both write like 8? Lines of poetry on the same topic and then work to merge them together. Also one where it's a reply type thing where one person writes a line or stance and the someone else writes the next (this one can have unlimited numbers of writers) and a few others I don't remember. There was also a famous example given of the duet version but I forgot the name. Thought it was neat, might try and make a icebreaker with the second version at some point if I can figure out how to word it
Can't sleep even tho I should be right now, am trying but hot back on to ask about that book before I forget
I remember the croc with a croc in its mouth!!!!! It was super funny
L y b ð©µ
@7Bear7 Oh those sounds like serious symptoms.. did u go to a hospital? or get an appointment with a doctor... like in a clinic
They probably aren't as bad as I made it seem sorry, I get a bit dramatic when I am tired.
I live in the US, we avoid hospitals and doctors like the plague. Lol
But seriously I am pretty sure it's just a mild bug or something that'll pass in a few days.
Ohh I guess I didn't answer your question, no I didn't go to anyone.
@7Bear7 Sorry to hear you ve been feeling rough these past few days but dont apologise for being honest about feeling low... thats completely ok. we can talk about more depressing things if u feel like it.
What kind of book are u looking for?... Hmmm... Till we have faces by C S Lewis
@azurePond @7Bear7 PS - The book is a retelling of the story of Psyche and Cupid. I am not a big fan of CS Lewis's philosophy especially his rants against agnostics and atheists .. also some of the anti- feminist content in his book.. But the man was a product of his society and his belief so... eventho I do not agree with everything he has to say, i am still interested in what he has to say.
Also the book is very.... descriptive .. as in heavy narration
Then... The Poppy War by RF Kuang - historical fantasy, war and violence based on the 2nd Sino- Japanese war ( A personal favourite)
Another book I wud suggest is Circe by Madeline Miller.. also a greek retelling.. narration heavy, character driven, lgbtq themes
Another book - Scythe by Neal Shusterman.... it is scifi/dystopia. Some people accuse the book of being racist ... the thing is the main villain is racist but then again , he is the villain.
@azurePond @7Bear Yeah I know im kinda underselling these books by starting with the negatives instead of their strengths… like scythe....,has violence but it’s also set in a post death world where AI acts as a powerful arbiter of justice which feels super relevant. I just dont want you to dive in thinking it’s all perfect and then hit a scene and go “wait... azure pond’s gone full problematic.”
@azurepond
That's okay. Fair nuff. I doubt I would think you're problematic, if anything got that point I would probably think myself the problematic one.
Very true so true extremely tru ya gotta know what you're taking in, tho I am not the best about it I am better than some?
sound good, so what makes one a personal favorite for you?
@azurepond
Sorry for falling asleep on you earlier. . .
Ohhh interesting. . .
That's fair, you can like something someone wrote without liking the person or their ideals. It's also a amazing view to still listen to what people say, even if you don't agree with any or all of it.
I personally can't comment much on CS Lewis, I know of him vaguely from what people say but haven't read much or anything he wrote.
Ohhhhhh the Poppy War sounds like a fun and interesting read!
Like Circe the witch/goddess? That could also be very interesting
huh Interesting, I don't think I have read a dystopia now that I think about it. I know my mother and sisters like them. And I have seen movies based off them but yeah
It's okay, feeling bad happens. Sorry for being sorry??? Yeah I generally avoid more depressing conversations cuz I don't wanna take people down with me, also feel physically slightly better today than last night.
Yeah! I am excited its one I will be spending more than a day on cuz it is kinda ended up longer than most of my stuff, sorta.
Honestly IDK what I want. I asked you cuz you seem while read, especially in more meaningful stuff (like not just fiction but has a underlying meaning or reflection to something, but idk for sure.)
thats a interesting title
Yeah I thought it was really cool when I read about it but couldn't figure out how to make a engaging prompt out of it. . . But I'll keep thinking
@azurePond @7Bear7 ok..now that i have re read it.. it sounded insensitive... ok so what my siblings are fighting over is a trivial thing .. about booking a place and they are trying to rope me into this and the events are not even relevant to me thats y i phrased it like that.. i am not the social butterfly i was right now and also because of my insomnia im kind of irritated and the last thing i want is to pick sides in an emotionally charged fight and drain myself. So i referred both of them to our eldest brother. He is in charge of stuff like these anyway.
Your og message didn't seem insensitive to me. Also hate being in group chats that I don't need to be, or when people say stuff that doesn't need to be said. But I get the hating the calls and group chats from my dad so yah. Hope your brother and siblings can get that sorted out and stop bothering you.
How's you ankle and head?
@7Bear7 Yeah… hopefully.
@azurepond
Hey Pond, sorry for not saying anything, I haven't been busy, just tired and without words, sortA I guess...
Yay the bandages are off! Sorry headaches aren't fun at all, I was sick for a few days and had a neat constant one so I feel a small bit of your pain. Yeah rest, but also something to do is good probably
Will do, I'll check. I don't read much anymore, I used to read quite a bit (a few books up to a couple dozen a year) but last year or two I have barely read anything. That part of why I asked, I wanted to read again. I am fine with violence for the most part.
I actually listened to the audio book version of the first half of animals farm, but that was while we were in the car and we ran out of time or something so never finished 😕
How are you now? It's been awhile, feeling any better?
Peace and light and healing to you 🩵
@azurepond
Hey Pond, how are you? (Sent previous message asking about you ankle and head, but I'll ask again in case you miss it, how you healing?)
My day was interesting, woke up to the dog barking. Turns there were some dogs way up at the gate, so we let ours into eat and be quiet. Kind just chilled and watched YouTube or listened to music. Ehh had to air up tires, eat some food, applied to jobs I probably won't get, ect ect. uhhh what was interesting again? Idk ohhh yeah at some point I found this really cool, (but pretty sad, almost cried myself but when I am alone I get to almost crying easily but then don't cry and get frustrated like either cry or don't, but don't just get watery and stuff, lol ahh) animation. It's called "green world [animation]" give it a watch if you want, or not. I might write a (hopefully short cuz I never finish anything long) story loosely based on it. Uhh worked on that one poem I'm not done with yet some more, got a first draft done, now just gotta redo it so it looks and sounds good and isn't full of filler words (and maybe change a section or two? Idk maybe not tho??). Ohh also wrote a 400ish word description/outline of the story loosely based on that animation, and then later started drawing some eyes to go with the main character, (obviously different from the animation, yet also similar sorta,) not done but will share the eyes eventually. Uhhhhhhh oh yeah also found a few(3-5) of the books you recommended in physical copy that my mother owns, so might do a mix of finding audiobooks online and physical copies, idk exactly the plan yet.
Ohhh somewhat unrelated, theres a mobile game called "Alter Ego" it's a self discovery clicker game, has three endings, you have to get both of the first two before the third one. Anyways it's pretty deep, and I just finally got the third ending the other day(by far the best ending, also all the ends are cannon like they all happen but also don't? It's weird but fun) and it unlocked some extra content. The game also has reference to quite a few books, so might also try to find a few of those to read.
Also IDK looking back on the day it seems more productive, fun, and successful, than most yet for a lot of it I still felt kinda down/hollow/sad idk what the right word is. Any ways it's frustrating (but also not) to have a "good" day and still just not really feel? Idk idk hhhhhhhhh sorry random sad boi moment
Anyways anyways, how are you? How are you feeling? Any troubles? Need/wanna talk about anything? Headpats, hugs, ect/whatever is best.
Ohhh also been stretching again, my thighs haven't liked that, or my knees, or ankles, or I guess anything that could be called a part of the leg except the parts that did like it? Lol sorry
Uuhghhh I am being so random tonight but it feels nice so hopefully not to annoying.
Anyways for like the seventh time, (don't feel like counting but took a guess anyways, does that one count? Maybe 8 now???)
Sigh
And now the sad goodbye, no make it a happy goodbye, no it must be sad for that has the best drama, but happy makes the heart better and that's what we all need!, very well perhaps a grayish melancholic goodbye? , ehh no, just a Good bye and happy birthday and a merry new year and all that jazz?, no just a Good bye good bye, for one from the heart could be any of these?
Lol got no clue what I was doing their sorry????????? Lol
Anyways (for the final time hopefully)
Bye for now Pond, please take care. Sending the best hugs and prayers for you, love ya 🩵
@7Bear7 ohhh my last message was the 520th reply to the og message, so that makes you're next one(unless I say something else, sigh) 522th
Oeace
@azurepond
Yoooooo didn't awhile back you say you like everything white? Like pillows cloths couches dishes counters etc everything! Will I guess me cause you
Like yim and yang
Cause like everything is black, pillows sheets, clothes, hoodie, hats, shoes, chair ect
Crasyzyz
Like I am sorta an a mood tonight and this popped into my head sooo yah know
Anyways you yang
Also how are youuokuui
Are you good? Alieve
Hopefully not dead, I might cry if so cuz like whatill do that?
Uhh bad rambes
Your head and got better?
Any fun or bad or good?
Had a very frustrating day my self, sorry so now I am sleepy and frustrated and excited and sleepy as. rambling
So love you bye! 🩵
@azurepond
Hey, are you okay? It's been awhile so hopefully things aren't horrible. How are your injuries? Anything interesting happen?
Sending prayers hugs And love 🩵
@azurepond
Hey Pond. How are you? Really hope you're doing better and healing up good. You are our of the hospital? Thats what it sounded like from your update. If so that's good, still rest is needed, but the proper amount of exertion is also good for healing. However that proper amount is dependent on the injury so I won't tell you what to do (not that I could even if I knew) but will advise to get the needed rest for the recovery.
Uhhhhhhh amz very sleepy ha d a long day, church, eat with sister and her friends then play ames then church then home and help take care of mother. She's ok just in pain and sore and tired, she had a thing done but I won't say more cuz she doesn't want any of it on the Internet. just tired I guess. But also worried about you (and some other stuff I suppose) and frustrated with myself but also not idk idk idk it's idk now I feel bad rambling about stupid stuff while you were (or are) in the hospital. Like seriously are you okay? Maybe it's just my American senses but hospitals make me scared and nervous. Or I suppose it could be anytime I have been to the hospital for someone else it's been death, near death, or life changing... Or at least most of them and definitely the ones I remember. And now I am rambling about more stupid stuff and probably making you worried or stressed reading it sorry
Ughh of course my brother in law had to piont out how half cup empty my family is with our words. Like we say 'sorry for bothering you love you bye' when ending a call rather than 'thank you for talking with me, love ya bye' when talking with family. Or other stuff, like I already knew I was a not the best now I am pesamestric instead of just being polite and considerate of their time?!? Ugh sorry this is stupid ramble is
Love you get better, sending prayers bye 🩵
@7Bear7 Hey Bear................💙
I am getting better and Im in good hands. Hospitals are a second home to me so Ive spent more time in them than I ever did in my own house. Ok.... that doesnt sound very reassuring!
Anywaaay....my grandparents (on my mother's side) are both doctors. It's their hospital ... So the doctors here are a bit terrified of them as they were their professors back in the day so I get the VIP treatment. Nothing bad will happen to me here. I even get chocolates and flowers from the staff like Im a toddler haha. In a way, I get treated better here than anywhere else on the planet and they will try their absolute best if it comes to the worst ,,,, and currently, I am past the worse thing so there is nothing to worry about.
@azurePond
Hey Pond,
I am okay, just tired still sorta.
I am glad your getting better, (it's always good to get better) I'll be praying for you, especially you mind, heart, and spirit.
and I dont expect you to say on the Internet, I am just glad to know you're healing.
Yay! Rooms are fun!
yeah fair it's kinda hard to run while dragging a IV. It's good that you have something to do now! Tell Z thanks, cuz I don't need a insane poet as my best friend. Tho. . . It would be interesting to watch/read as someone goes insane??? Hmmm, but also I think I prefer you sane.
thank you! It's a semi long for a full recovery but she is feeling a lot better!
"Keep on rambling, Bear." (I can't remember how many times you've said that but it means a lot, thanks!) Its nice of you to worry, but don't worry to much about what you can't change. (I am glad they don't stress you, sorry for implying that, I just was feeling a little down and stressed myself that night but still really wanted to reach out and check on you.)
you laugh at "American senses" but not enough, there's a video of a guy on a motorcycle getting hit just enough to send him off the bike. And the paramedics are checking on him and determination that he has a concussion because he doesn't know where he is, what he is doing, where he was going, or what year it was. But as soon as they mention getting him in a ambulance he freaks out and tries saying no and stand up and saying he is fine. All the comments are like bro remember nothing but the ambulance bill. Ect
"I am getting better and Im in good hands." Yay!
"Hospitals are a second home to me so Ive spent more time in them than I ever did in my own house." OOF
"Ok.... that doesnt sound very reassuring!" No but I've heard that when people say it like that 70% of the time in my experience it's actually fine
"Anywaaay....my grandparents (on my mother's side) are both doctors." WOW fancy
"It's their hospital ... So the doctors here are a bit terrified of them as they were their professors back in the day so I get the VIP treatment." Neat, VIP can be a blessing or a curse depending on a lot of factors.
"Nothing bad will happen to me here." That's good! :)
"I even get chocolates and flowers from the staff like Im a toddler haha." Lol! I bet the chocolates are nice! What kinda flowers?
"In a way, I get treated better here than anywhere else on the planet and they will try their absolute best if it comes to the worst" I am glad you are in such competent and experienced hands.
"and currently, I am past the worse thing so there is nothing to worry about." That's really good to hear.
"Just yesterday I apologised to my nurse when I winced from a shot and she was like...huh?" Lol 😂 that is something I would totally do!!!
"I get it, especially since I always feel like more of an inconvenience than a person lol" yeah sometimes it feels that way, but we have to remember (like my brother in law said) that to the people who truly love us we are cherished and they enjoy hearing from us.
"But yk it's all in our heads the pessimism, the negativity." Yep very true. . . However like a quote I saw the other day said "*blank* is all in your head, yeah I'm in there too." Lol
"People who love us actually like listening to our rants and enjoy being relied on." Lol it's funny I basically just said the same thing cuz by the time I got around to typing this part up I forgot what you had said by then. (Also sorry for if it sound janky in places, I had to stop and do other things while typing 😭)
"Anyway... Im cutting my messages short. I'll read the rest of yours and I've got to respond to others but the doctors will tell me off if they see me on a screen." Totally fair and understand. Talk to you soon(ish) then. Thank you for being okay and alive!
Love you you too Pond!
Take care of yourself <3
Sending prayers and love! 🩵
@azurepond
I hope silence doesn't mean something bad happened again? Okay to be fair it's only been a few days, lol. But seriously how are you doing? Still couped up in the hospital? Hope you are healing well.
Shamefully I have to admit I haven't prayed as much as I should have especially after specifically saying I would. Don't get me wrong I've been praying for you but I just don't pray as much as I should in general so that bleeds into not praying for others as much as I should.
I've gone back and read some of your older poems (I say older, but really only like a year or so ago, but it was before I even got a cups account so that's older! lol 😭) they are really good and I need to comment on more of them.
Been cooking a lot recently cuz mother can't, it's both nice and not. I like cooking but I also don't like cooking if that makes sense?
My cat became a purring puddle on my lap yesterday so that was nice.
Ya know how some days can be weird. Where like part of it was amazing, part was horrible, some was meh, others good, others bad, others peaceful, some stressful, and it all comes together at the end of the day. When you getting ready for bed and that's the moment when you're finally moments and actions determine your view of the day, but then you realize despite the last moment being (good or bad) the day had some of both and the you just sit in apathy because how do you deal with it? No? Just me? Lol jk
Does your hospital room have a view?
Ya know some days I wanna art so bad I have the ideas and motivation, but when the pen meets the paper (or fingers the keyboard in the case of writing) just nothing real comes out and you just stew in creative passion but nothing to do with it? My either cuz I described it poorly but ya know the something sort like it? Right puddles?
I've missed you. Quite a lot actually. Despite having some other Internet friends and some decent real life acquaintances, I don't feel nearly as much at ease with them then you. Ya know, like I love em and enjoy time with them. But it's still straining or draining, or frustrating (those don't seem quite like the right word, seem to negative, but tired vrian can't thing of right words.) not that I never stress with you, especially when you go throwing yourself down stairs (jk sowy.) but it's different idk ya know?
Anyways I'll be trying to pray more often and constantly for you and others and me.
Sending love and hugs,
Bear 🩵
@azurepond
Hey
Sorry I forgot to say happy thanksgiving. So late happy thanksgiving. . . Hope it was decent? You make it out of the hospital yet? How are you doing, both recovery and like mental/spiritual? If you need or wanna talk I am always here, but don't feel a responsibility either. . . I have some patience lol . . .
IDK what to talk about. . . I finally posted that poem I've been spending more time than usual on. I'm not super happy with it but it finally felt presentable, and I knew I would never post it if I waited to much longer too. It's about trees and plants and stuff. . .
If you could do one thing with no bad consequences what would you do? (including like injury, so like the bad consequences of jumping from a military building is you get hurt and get arrested if you survive. Hence no bad consequences you don't get injured or arrested.)
Idk pond I just don't know. . . Perhaps not knowing is the answer but it sure is a frustrating one. But the smoldering kinda frustrating, the one that boils you until your just formless mush of tiredness or even evaporated with no will left. Idk tho maybe it's not the answer, especially when I don't even know the question. . .
You said at one point you like white everything (sheets, pillows, counters, dishes, ect) you also said you've been in hospitals a lot (or I think you said that? Or maybe that's sleepy me being a itdor) is maybe part of the reason you like/need white because of that? Or I
Thanks for listening
Hope you feel better, have a blessed night/day/life
Love ya 🩵