Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

azurePondering with a Bear

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 15th, 2025

@azurePond

The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!

581
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 1st, 2025

Not feeling good. Been having a lot of meh days, and some bad ones. Today has been really bad so far and it's not done yet. I need a break from the Internet, probably even music too (tho we will see how long that lasts). Anyways letting you know that I might not be on for who knows how long, I know I don't.

So I'll be praying for you, when I remember and hope you are getting better. . .

See you

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 17th, 2025

@7Bear7 Oh Bear..I wish I was there to listen to your worries...hopefully ..you feel better now🥹🫂 <3

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 6th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey,

I just tried to write but it was to complaining and depressing to send sorry.

I really don't know what to say...

I miss you, but still take your time to heal safely.

Hey, how are you? How you been? You happy? (A quote it felt fitting)

Life has a toll, a weight like rain

Crashing down, sweeping and soaking

Rain like needles, cold and sharp

Each on digs in, leaving weight and scar

We each press on, inside lifes hurricane

All have different methods, to heal it pain

By blood soaked message, and window pane

I'll learn it's lessons, how to walk each day

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 17th, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear <3


I wanted to give this a proper reply.... even if it’s a lot late.

I missed you too while I was away. Most of that time I was in a lot of pain and when I’m in pain... Im not someone whos easy to be around. I tend to hurt people with my words or actions or turn that hurt inward. So when I came back and said that I “kind of hated” Azure Pond… that was never about you or about valuing 7 Cups any less. It was just me struggling with my own healing. Even tho Im back home now Im still not fully recovered. And I hate being not healthy ( I have been not healthy most of my life)

I have a way of adapting to my surroundings... almost like I can camouflage... but my mind and emotions take a backseat when I do. Then later when I finally stop to reflect.. everything tends to crumble. Idk if that makes sense.

Anyway,,,, I wanted to apologize. Even tho those harsh words were directed at myself, it was still unfair and rude to voice them like that. Maybe Im overthinking it all now… but sometimes my overthinking has its merits.

Soooo.... thats my long answer to how I’ve been.

About happiness… in general...?... Im not happy with who I am or where I am in life rn. But I do have moments of happiness. Last week, Z and my best friend M (and her boyfriend S) put up Christmas lights in my apartment so it feels really festive here now. That lifted my spirits a loooot.

Ive also made new friends in my building. They have a tenants’ group chat and organize holiday gatherings but since I live on the top floor (not their top floor...kind of separate from the rest of the building)... I was pretty invisible before. Theyve welcomed me in recently... which has been really kind. Three of them are around my age so it’s been nice.

So yeah... there are random happy moments.

I was also really happy to see all the posts in our penpal chats. I know it might sound selfish but it felt good to be missed.

How are you, Bear? How have you been? Are you happy?

I want you to know that it’s ok to send me anything... complaints, depressing stuff, whatever you’re holding. I mean that. But if youd rather not, that’s ok too. I’ll respect either way.

Also… WOWWW!!! Bear. Did you write that poem? It’s soooo sooo good. The imagery of rain and a hurricane felt deeply fitting. Your words really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing something so wonderful
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 14th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey Pond,

It's been while, I suppose. It feels like forever. How are you? You been feeling any better? Getting the proper rest and exercise needed to heal? Are you out of the hospital yet? I hope so? It would be unbelievable boring to be in there that long. 

I uhhh hmmm I don't know what to say or ask ya know? You're still in my prayers. Take care, okay? 

Love ya, 🩵

8 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 16th, 2025

@7Bear7 Oh Bear Hello.. thank you for all those message check ins.... your prayers helped a lot... I mean a looooot because it was a battle and I sure as apples and bananas know that I was not strong enough and still made it because of well... God. 

7 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 16th, 2025

@azurePond

I am glad. Sorry I wasn't *** focused as I probably could have been. 

How are you?? Are you okay???? You scared me for a minute there.

Love and hugs 🩵

6 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 16th, 2025

@7Bear7 Im ok..like physically ok.. waay past the danger zones.. I am back in my apart so all's good... mentally ..not so well... it kind of idk made me hate azure pond..thats why i didnt come back sooner..i had to wrap my head around certain things..if that makes sense.. like I cannot live my whole life as azure pond who writes poetry and makes bad jokes.. i need to land a job, i have responsibilities i cannot run from.. my dad's retiring this  year and my brother is getting married next year.. it was ..well.. a mental breakdown.............
How are you Bear? we have a lot to catch up?

5 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 16th, 2025

@azurePond back in my apartment or condo or this big building with people*

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 16th, 2025

@azurePond

Lol those have interesting names, I am glad you back in it now 

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 16th, 2025

@azurePond

That's understandable, it makes sense. I sorry if you go back and read the messages I sent I have been all over the place so you might get whiplash from one to the next.

I get it , you had some thinking to do, aswell as healing and some other stuff. It's okay. I am a bit sleepy now so hopefully I don't say anything weird.

How am I? I honestly don't know kind all over the place still just very confused all the time I guess.

Most likely we have some stuff to catch up on.

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 16th, 2025

@7Bear7 I guess we both are confused and all over the place.

But in my case, I realised that I am the prodigal son in the story so .aaaahhh I dont know I feel bad about it, I feel sad about it and I also feel angry about it like.. I didnt ask for any of this yk.. ( I know the lack of context makes it all the more confusing) I was freaking out and my flight or fight response kicked in and I chose flight ... I ran away.. I am ashamed about it but it was self preservation, I guess.. Anyway..

Good night Bear

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 16th, 2025

@azurePond

Goodnight pond. Have a blessed one, I hope things can go much more smoothly for you.

We can catch up later, to a extent 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 20th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey Pond sorry for not replying to anything yet, I started replying the other night and got halfway through but got distracted by a friend and fell asleep loosing everything I wrote T - T

I will get around to replying but I am very tired and just don't now what to say or ect

I hope you've been feeling better and better

Uhhhh I don't know I wanna talk to you but I just sigh idk I feel hypocritical or something idk and tired always tired despite barely doing anything (tho that could be my lack of sleep at fault)

How are you? You said Z(?) put up Christmas decorations? You like them? What kind did y'all put up? Can you just ramble about something, someone, anything? I just wanna be distant from my brain I guess? 

Sorry I feel like I am being really rude to you somehow so seriously sorry I think

Love you pond bye bye for now

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 22nd, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear,


It’s ok.... take it slow. Rest, stay hydrated and reply when youre properly rested.
Oh no......you lost everything you’d typed?🥹 That sounds genuinely tragic and infuriating tbh all that mental energy just disappearing into the void.

Ive been feeling better even tho I love Christmas... I do get anxious and exhausted around this time of year. So theres that.

You wouldn’t be tired from doing almost nothing. I think you’re either mentally exhausted from having too much going on in your life... big decisions, constant thinking... or overstimulated by the internet or Christmas itself. Either way... dont feel guilty. Both are completely valid. Try sleeping it off, or do a bit of a dopamine detox by finding some quiet time away from all the noise and lights.

Lack of sleep makes everything worse... so please sleep....asap.
I understand the feeling of wanting some distance from your own thoughts and that’s ok. You’re not being rude.

So yeah...  Z and my friend M (I think Ive mentioned her before, unless I used a different initial earlier) Z has been my best friend since childhood and M is a college friend. She’s a very cool person ... not in a laid-back way but in a very authoritative one lol. She loves renovation, décor, design — anything related to fashion and aesthetics. Picture this : a living p!nterest board... Also she’s very no-nonsense. I call her the keeper of my conscience (which sounds dramatic) But the thing is Z will support me no matter what but M keeps things real without coddling me or being unkind. It’s a delicate balance. She’s also into cars... especially F1... and she’s an excellent driver...  she even drives a sports car. Back in college, I was always her passenger princess because Im genuinely one of the worst drivers in history. Z’s cat could probably drive a toy car better than I can drive ...well.. a toy car. We all go to kart racing sometimes.

Her boyfriend makes music... he’s in a band... and he’s the calmest person I’ve ever met (which doesnt say a lot... because most people in my life outside 7 Cups have the emotional range of a teaspoon). Anyway, he and I were in the same school so I vaguely knew him then but now he’s firmly part of the "inner circle"

She wanted to visit me in hospital but they had important projects that couldnt be postponed. So instead, they visited me on the day I was discharged and set up a sort of welcome home thing with Christmas decorations. Theres a tree with warm fairy lights, iridescent tinsel, red baubles, and a gold star on top. On the nearby table, there’s Santa on a sledge, reindeer, the whole thing.  Also near the tree they put up polaroids of family and friends with fairy lights and green tinsel around them. It was actually really sweet. And there’s garland on every door... even the bathroom door which honestly made me laugh... and Christmas music playing through Bluetooth speakers ( I changed it tho.. Too much Christmas spirit)
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 24th, 2025

A bear in a jumper, red and bright

Woke from his nap on Christmas night

He sniffed the air... oh, cinnamon cheer,

“Who brought mince pies into my frontier?”


He tiptoed past stockings, the tree all aglow,

Snow on his paws, moving soft and slow

No growls, no scares, just crumbs on his chin,

A Christmas bear caught mid-snack, mid-grin



1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 25th, 2025

@azurePond

This is very beautiful, I really love it!

Thank you Soo much Pond. 🩵

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 25th, 2025

Merry Christmas, Bear😍🎄merry-christmas-24-good-health-love-peace-happiness-blessings.gif

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP December 25th, 2025

@azurePond

MERRY CHRISTMASOOO!!!

ahemm. . .

Merry Christmas, Pond~

snowman-headstand.gifreindeer-christmas.gifmerry-christmas-snow.gif


load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP January 6th

@azurepond

It's a bit late but, Happy New Year's! 🎉


Sorry it's been a bit Pond. How are you? What's been happening? Was Christmas good for you?

I will respond to your posts, at some point I just have been sick, busy, tired, and in a weird situation. So I have been a bit distracted. 

I don't know what else to say, have a blessed year Pond. Love ya 🩵

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 Christmas was terrible for me. I left home. Idk if i have told u before but when things get too much for me.. I just pack my stuff and leave. I am so sorry that I did not reach out or gave u a heads up. And I am sorry that I wasnt there for you. I am not the most stable friend to be around and I get it if u are mad.. yeah so I left home and visited a few places

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 8th

@azurePond

I am not mad, you definitely had me worried tho. And sad at times. But never mad.

I am sorry sorry it wasn't a good time for you, I hope you are doing better. I didn't know you just packed and left at times but I thank you for being comfortable enough to share. I hope you are safe, And you were safe. While a heads up would have been nice I understand (I really do) not doing it for any number of reasons. 

It's okay. . . Really. I am also sorry that I can't help you much and am regularly just coming to you with my issues and sometimes forget that you have very hard problems too (not sure those were the right words but them seemed okay) (I know everyone has problems (especially if they are one cups) but I still sometimes get caught up in my own life and forget everyone else also has 24 hours in a day.)

It's okay I am also definitely not a super stable friend, I have issues and stuff. . . Ummm yeah I don't know what else to say here so next topic 


Did you visit anywhere neat or cool? Or just trying to get fresh air and you didn't care where you went?

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 I’m relieved you weren’t mad... though it would have been totally fine if you were. Im really sorry for making you worry.


Before I left, I actually thought about making an announcement on 7 Cups that Id be gone for a while. But then I realized a few people know about my account— like my dad—and even though they wouldnt snoop, I worried they might try to stop me. I didnt know how to make it better.

I guess Im coping a little better now. Thank you for understanding.

My father took my passport, which was a valid reaction on his part and honestly, I was counting on it. I scared a lot of people, tbh. Z and my step mother  knew but they stayed quiet...  they just made sure I was safe. At least they knew I wasnt h.arming myself or ending up de.ad in a ditch somewhere.

Oh no Bear. It is not like that. We  both share our struggles...that’s the whole point... but I wish I could be there for you more in the moment when you’re suffering, not just a month later like I am now. That part is my fault.

A lot of my problems aren’t really “problems” in the traditional sense… it’s more that I dont like how things are, and I end up throwing a fit... making things hard for everyone, including myself. Sometimes I refuse to heal. I self sab0tage. There are days I just feel stubborn and stuck, and I think I’m still in that kind of mood now. 

I guess stability is overrated. We’re human—what even is “stable”? We’re not an electric current.

For privacy reasons, I wont talk about everywhere I went but I did go to Mongolia. It was a bad call not because its a bad place but because it was January. When I landed in Ulaanbaatar, I thought my lungs would freeze. It was soooooo so cold. I saw some nomadic tribes and even rode a reindeer... like Santa Claus... which was interesting. Did you know that in some of these tribes, when they cook a meal, they take a small portion of the food and place it in the hearth  and burn it. It’s their way of thanking the fire. So yeah. 

Then I went to India... not directly ofc. I had to stop in Beijing but then again I have a strong passport (flexing our Henley Index rankings ) so visa stuff isnt that problematic for me. Most countries offer visa free travel and for India I just needed an e visa, which wasnt hard to get.  I landed in Delhi but didnt stay because of the AQI—my friend told me my lungs and eyes wouldnt survive it—so I went to the western parts instead. Rajasthan.... desert (had a camel safari), palaces, lakes. Mount Abu was amazing… all those marble temples. 
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP January 15th

@azurepond

Hey Pond, are you okay? You kinda disappeared again. . . After the last few times it's got me worried, sorry maybe? Idk

How are you? It's been awhile and I really wanna catch up but I don't know where to start, what to ask, or what to say first. So much has happened, I have learned a thing or two about myself, gotten slightly better mentally, just got a job a few days ago, was on the cusp of a panic attack a few minutes ago. . . Ugh it seems I only come to talk to you when I am feeling down, bad, or panicky. . . Sorry probably not a good look or what a good friend should do. 

And if that much (and more) has happened with me surely something is happening with you too? I just don't know what to ask so talk away. . . Also sorry again for not responding to the postes I said I would respond too. I still plan on responding, but well I am not sure that plan is realistic at this point, but I can hope I suppose.

Idk sorry for bothering you if I did. . . 

Have a blessed night friend, love ya bye bye 🩵

8 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 How are you Bear? Are u alright? I know its too late to ask but ... we can talk if u are ok with talking about it?

7 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 8th

@azurePond

At this moment I am doing okay (I was trying to draw while listening to a friends stream), but in general I don't know how I am it's all over the place, some days I am doing close the the best I have in months and other days I hate myself and am close to relapsing on stuff. . . So yeah I really don't know how I am, I guess unstable would be a good word.

"Am I alright?" That's I even tougher question, my heart(emotional heart not physically) hurts a lot. I am learning a lot. . . But I don't know am I alright, probably not if I saw someone else like me I wouldn't called them alright, but I say I'm okay. . . Ya know. . . Idk 


I thank you for everything Pond, really thank you.

I it's I have no idea where to even start on something like this. (I also don't know how much (if any) of it I can tell you, or if parts of it would make you uncomfortable or trigger you. . . I know a year ago I wouldn't mentally be able to have a conversation like that but now I am going through it (what then I was so far away from me I didn't even think it couldn't never happen to me it was just like breathing a unconscious fact it couldn't happen but here I am lost and confused so *** confused)

6 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 8th

@7Bear7

Oh uh forgive my language I have gotten worse about that a friend swears a lot and while I am still mildly uncomfortable with swearing and stuff (especially in excess) . . . Well apparently when I am overwhelmed/emotional I can now which also never would have happened a year ago ughh 

T - T

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 I dont mind swearing. I do swear.  I just dont swear in your presence because once you told me that it is not comfortable for u. so dont mind that. 

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 Also forgot to ask you, what kind of stream? Gaming? 

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 8th

@azurePond

Ohh so the stream and the friend(s)

So we'll start here (I read all your other messages (at least at the time of starting to type this) I will get to them and might reference your words from them sorry) 

So last year probably mid to late summer when things were weird I somehow(I don't remember how) found and downloaded a app that lets you customize a 3D vtuber model with set items and stuff (like a character creator but for a vtuber) and stream in the app along with some other features. People can collabe up to 4 total and then any number of people can watch and chat. 

Anyways I got it and it actually when I first got it was bad for me cuz the people and streams I could find were 70-80% not pleasant (at least to my shelter Christian self), ya know they had swearing, lewd talk, chaos vibes, rude, the whole shabang. A few people were kind or nice but for the most part it wasn't helping but I didn't get rid of it. . . Anyways after some breaks from it and other things I met a guy (tho I couldn't figure out if he was a guy or girl at the time) who was decently appropriate (tries to keep his stream 13+ and clean enough for that age and does a pretty good job at it) I liked him he was quirky and fun and I didn't really get much IRL socializing so I was a regular in his streams. He had a fish person/vibes occasionally does Minecraft building streams but mostly chats or draws. He also is how I met a very confusing person that is now very confusing tangled in my life.

(We'll call the OG streamer I was talking about B and the one I am confusingly tangled to A.)

Anyways I am now friends with them and was listening to B try and learn a new language cuz a person in the stream spoke it 

Also people on that app very rarely get more than 100 joining their stream total and generally only three at most people are in chat at a time. . . I have regular been one of two people in chat with A or B.

It's confusing and hard to explain but that's what I was listening to while I drew

load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 8th

@7Bear7 Bear, I want you to know that its ok not to know... ok to be unstable, to be all over the place, to have days that feel like light and days that drown in shadow. You don’t have to name it, fix it or even understand it right now. 


Thank you for telling me this. Thank you for trusting me with the “I dont know.” That in itself is a kind of courage.

Please dont worry about what you can or cannot tell me or what might be too much. You start where you feel safe or you dont start at all—either is fine. Theres no pressure here. If you need to speak, I’ll listen. If you need silence, thats ok too. And if something feels like it might trigger or overwhelm either of us, we can gently steer away. And talk about Genghis Khan lol. 

 To be in the middle of something you once thought could never happen to you. To be here now, lost and confused, yet still reaching out in some way—through words, through drawing, through just showing up. That is not  nothing. That’s a kind of showing up for yourself even when it doesnt feel like it.

I’m here. Not as someone with answers, but as someone who can sit with you *virtually ofc *.

Always here,
Pond
1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 8th

@azurePond

Thanks Pond, it's nice to hear that (especially from you) some days really do feel like drowning in shadow while some others feel like napping in the sun light. Alas you have a such a wonderful way with words, such a unique and thoughtful writing style, very comforting.



You are welcome, I really trust you a lot (not with everything but more than most) it's nice to know people can see and appreciate trust these days still. . . 

And it doesn't feel like courage, it doesn't feel cowardly either. It's just wrong, it feels like something somewhere in me knows, it understands fully but for some reason it's not me.  (I don't know if that made any sense T - T)


Thanks Pond that's smart and I followed that advice. The app and the friends there and several other things that happened both before during and after they became my friends is the start of some of my most repeating issues/stresses/idk the proper word. Thank you for you're soft but very clear presence Pond, I know you're always listening(reading) but never force or pry. Sometimes we might need silence and other times talking(typing) is better. I couldn't put this any better so copy paste "And if something feels like it might trigger or overwhelm either of us, we can gently steer away." That seems like the perfect words and thing to follow here so yah.

Also yes Genghis Khan is a good topic to change to, especially if you visited Mongolia!


So true cuz it really doesn't feel like it. . . It really doesn't. Yet after you pointed it out my logical mind can see it it's true.



"I’m here. Not as someone with answers, but as someone who can sit with you *virtually ofc *."

That's more than I'd ever be brave enough to ask for Pond. (Seriously tho I am not brave enough to ask people to just listen to me or talk, or just be with me, I am not a very emotional or socially brave person. I can actually (and embarrassingly) be extremely shy at times or just self sabotaging at others and between the two my bravery when dealing with other people is extremely low)


"Always here-" I'ma be extremely mean and tease you here and if it's too much feel free to punch me (or obviously be mean back, just give a heads up for the being mean, but you can punch me whenever) always here mmm looks at Mongolia and India suspiciously. . . Musta been the cool breeze


Also I will get around to continuing to talk with you but I am very sleepy so am going to sleep now(hopefully) and yes


In darkness still, I walk-

Bear

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 11th

Hello this is Bear. I am physically okay currently, but some things have happened IRL that has my mental state teetering above an abyss. It's not getting better at the moment. Currently I can not find it in myself to talk to people on the Internet politely or without lashing out violently. I will be taking a break from all internet sources and interactions I can (except for music). I apologize for the abruptness of this message and I don't know when I will have the mental strength or state to return.

(A copy paste message to my few friends)


@azurepond

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 17th

@azurepond

Hey I am back (have sorta been back for a bit)

I IDK I feel weird, like I am not who I was, not who I am supposed to be, and not who I want to be. Like when I was walking I ceased to be and something else filled up my foot prints, as God watched his humble creation slowly fade to ash not becoming what he wanted, not being who the child wanted, not being what he even wants now. As if every iteration of myself would look at me and scoff with regret, sorrow, and pity. 


Ugh I went on a philosophical rant when all I was trying to do is say I am different pond, and probably not in the good ways. I do hope you'll still be my friend. You've been a very good one, maybe even the best I've had. 

I do also hope you are doing ok, your mild silence is making me a bit nervous for you again, tho don't stress on my behalf.



Tho different I walk, sorrowed,

    Shaking, not sure who's path I am on 🩵

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP March 3rd

@azurepond

Hey Pond,

Checking in on you, how are you? How are things going? Are you okay? You worry me sometimes. But still don't stress ya know

Uhhh life it's a pain

beautiful at times 

Fractured wrath at others

Such a mixed up and confusing place, I wonder why.


My friend, Pond, puddles, stay safe please,

drink water, eat when you can and are up to it, exercise, see the world and you friends, be happy if you can it's worth it

Know you're loved

     Bear 🩵

4 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP March 3rd

Reading the end of that it seems like I am saying goodbye or something to be clear I am not like I am still here for the most part and somewhat sane at times 

Also 

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP March 3rd

Also reading that ending sound like I am saying goodbye or something, I am not I am here still for the most part and somewhat sane sometimes at least

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 3rd

@7Bear7 Theres a war in the middle East.. I was in Dubai with my friends and had return to my place..aah.. also had to deal with my dad  and aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh it's a mess here.  I am back at my grandparent's. Also if my english sounds off it is because I have been switching between multiple languages the past week and my english part of the brain is getting rusty.   

PS : Apologies Bear, I havent read any of the messages. I hope you are in a better place now.  Is the online friends you mentioned the reason behind your sudden confusions? If it is.. I think it is very brave of you to explore friendships beyond your usual circle and sometimes it means coming into terms with people who see life in a different light. And in times like these, you can either shine your light brightly or give the other's light space to shine brightly... all you have to remember is that their light wont dim yours and in the rare occasions, it may even help you see your light in a  different light.  I hope that helps... (it sounded better in my head... also it was metaphorical.. ofc you know that)

Take care <3

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP March 9th

@azurePond 

Yeah war, I hope it ends quickly with as little bloodshed as possible... Are you okay? You got back home safe? You and your friends are not like hurt or anything? Was Dubai nice (I don't know how long you were there but still did you have any fun while you were there? 

Yeah dealing with family can definitely be a mess at times especially stressful ones, I hope it went/will go smoothly for you.

"I am back at my grandparent's." - that's good, I think? Don't worry about the English, you still write and make more sense then a lot of people who only know English. I honestly I can only tell a difference in you're writing because you sound stressed, so I hope you can relax some hopefully.



Don't worry I understand, seriously don't rush especially cuz I haven't been getting on cups as regularly so I was very delayed in responding to this.

I am sorta in a better place, I am not freaking out over stuff as much. tho I am still thinking on things in the background very confused on something specific that is sorta effecting everything.

"Is the online friends you mentioned the reason behind your sudden confusions?" - Partially, I probably would have gotten to this point of confusion and questioning without them, but they sorta expedited the process. 

"If it is.. I think it is very brave of you to explore friendships beyond your usual circle and sometimes it means coming into terms with people who see life in a different light." - Yeah they definitely see it differently then I did, not sure how I see the world anymore, I guess that's sorta what I am questioning/confused about is what I believe about this world and stuff.

"And in times like these, you can either shine your light brightly or give the other's light space to shine brightly... all you have to remember is that their light wont dim yours and in the rare occasions, it may even help you see your light in a different light." - how do you sound so wise yet so silly at the same time? Truly a talent Pond, a very wonderful one


"I hope that helps... (it sounded better in my head... also it was metaphorical.. ofc you know that)" - it helps, some at least so, thank you. (Yes metaphors almost always sound better in our heads then out loud, or at least that's my experience most of the time... lol) 


You take care too Pond, be safe and stay hydrated 🩵

load more
load more
load more