azurePondering with a Bear
@azurePond
The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!
@7Bear7
Ohhh FYI I wrote a new poem too.
Do you want me to post a copy of them in here, or just let you know, or let you find them on your own?
Hey bear,
From the moment you roll out of bed to the time you crash at night algae’s been sneakily tagging along in your daily routine....I KNOW RIGHT!! Toothpaste? Algae’s in there. Carrageenan, gives it that smooth squeeze. Face wash or moisturizer? Seaweed extracts. Breakfast smoothie? Spirulina or chlorella adds that “superfood” energy. Ice cream or yogurt? Carrageenan and alginate (yep, MORE ALGAE)... Salad dressing, sauces, plant based milk? has algae based gums. Lipstick or foundation? Algae extracts help with texture, hydration and all that radiant finish. Supplements or vitamins? Omega 3s from algae if you're a vegan ( can't relate) and skipping fish oil. Your memory foam pillow or mattress? Some foams are now made with algae based stuff. Night cream or anti aging serum? Algae helps with cell renewal and skin elasticity. But even if you somehow managed to avoid all that (which...impressive but also… how?)....you're still breathing thanks to algae. Phytoplankton... the ocean’s tiniest warriors produce over 50% of the Earth’s oxygen. That means every second breath you take is basically brought to you by algae. *insert algae commercial - spotify add voice * ... So yeah.... you may have passed up using algae....but you still failed, because without it, you're not breathing.
Sooooo Hail algae!
And speaking of hail algae…
Did you know? The actual quote Marvel’s “Hail Hydra”.... the actual hydra, the tiny freshwater creatures, also have algae living inside them. So yeah..... Hail Algae!
@azurepond
I am responding here cuz it is getting to narrow on my phone screen to read easily over there. Also your words are in parentheses so you don't have to try and remember or look to see what I am referring to. ;)
“First of all... your message is such a vibe—no weirdness detected, I promise. And if I do detect any, I will be the first to say it (to you, of course) because I’m straightforward like that.”
Thanks! I try to be straight forward (I don't see the point in not most of the time), but I sometimes struggle to figure out what is straight or forward. . . Soooo yah! ;)
“Also “equally uncomfortable around both” had me low key chuckling because… same sometimes?? 😂 Social dynamics are weird and shift so much depending on the energy of the people around. You described it really well.”
Thanks! I like psychology a lot and sociology some as well so I think about that a lot! Also I got really into the MBTI for a while, it's really interesting and flexible so generally my favorite personality system.
“Growing up with brothers, I kind of picked up some masculine traits...like I’m really strong when it comes to handling things myself, taking the lead, competitive and all that. But then I dress super girly... and I look very girly too. So people get surprised when I don’t back down from a challenge 😄”
Yah every one has their own mix of masculine and feminine traits. I definitely get competitive if it's something I enjoy like, certain video and board games, or field hockey, but most sports I am not interested in. Like I'll play if people I like are playing but if it's strangers or on TV I'd rather be on my phone or read a book.
“Also I loved the way you described your siblings and your own vibe—“tomgirl” and “femboy” both totally make sense in the context of what you shared. Honestly you just sound like someone whos embraced all the different parts of yourself and thats really awesome. Whether it’s martial arts and blacksmithing or skirts and forest vibes, it’s all you, and that’s what matters.”
Yah I am definitely physically tougher than one of my sisters and probably the other? Tho she did martial arts to and is just tuff cookie. But I like flowers more than them, like I was and am always picking flowers to give to them and always admiring flowers and just like ohh that's pretty put it in a vase.😭 It's Okie tho! ;)
“Also—blacksmithing?! I didn’t know that about you! What do you do exactly? Is it more like tool making or metal art? (I’m so out of my depth here... I only know blacksmiths from fantasy stuff like sword forging. So… do you make Excaliburs?? 😆)”
Yesssss well I want to make a Excalibur or Clarent, but definitely don't have the skill yet. I honestly haven't made much, a knife and a half, keychains, and a small tool here or there. I just don't have a ton of time to do it, cuz it takes a lot of time. So I haven't done much in the last year.
“And lol I don’t wear makeup every day...but I have stuff for special occasions. I’m actually kind of obsessed with buying cosmetics (not necessarily wearing them though 😅) I have tons of perfumes and lipsticks. I’m definitely very into fashion and styling .. like ..I love to look polished when I go out , you will never catch me in a hoodie outside (And yes, My profile pic is a girl wearing hoodie but thats not me... And yes I’m also a nerd… but not the Netflix kind lol)”
I didn't think you wear it every day, just that we are from a fairly ???traditional/conservative??? household so they weren't allowed to wear makeup until they were like 15ish and at that point the didn't really see and need or want. So that’s why I would be surprised if they have any. My sister's definitely hoard nail polish like they use in general 3-4 colors and have over 70 different bottles.
I am sure you look great, and very polished when going out. It's great you know what you want and how to do it! ;) I could definitely qualify as a nerd. Also I am not sure what a Netflix nerd is, and I don't think I want to know. . . ???
I dress weird like sometimes ‘fancy’ boots, slacks, button up, tie, and jacket. And other times shorts and a T-shirt. How I want to dress just depends at home I don't care about look and just wanna be comfy, shorts, sweats, baggy, ect. I would definitely wear skirts at home if I had my own apartment or something, but alas not. For going to church see ‘fancy’ and for school whatever is comfy and still appropriate. The main thing I want to do is paint my nails a dark color like green, black, red. But I haven't found an excuse to do sooo. *Shrug*
“PS- I feel like you probably looked awesome in that skirt, tbh.”
Thanks! I personally don't think I looked bad just weird. It's weird seeing guys in a skirt nowadays even tho for most of history that's what both genders wore (or at least something close enough).
“PPS- What you wrote was thoughtful and sincere and I really appreciate that. Thanks for sharing.”
Of course of course. I am glad you're sharing too, and that we have fostered a place to share comfortably. 🩵
Hey Bear,
First of all, I loved the format of your last reply – it was like reading a conversation. So I’ll try to match that. (The forest green part is your conversation snippets)
No wonder my favorite color is dark green!!! It's been helping my out this whole time!!!!!! Lol
That's really cool and I didn't know over half of it. Also I had to look up a 'real hydra' that thing looks super cool!!! Soo I guess hail algae! :3
Wow! that makes sense. Your soul always knew, even before your brain caught up!
So, your favourite colour is green? I don’t have a favourite colour ....it depends on my mood and the context. But dark green is definitely up there.
So… hail algae!
Thanks! I try to be straight forward (I don't see the point in not most of the time), but I sometimes struggle to figure out what is straight or forward. . . Soooo yah! ;)
I will keep that in mind. Thank you Bear
Thanks! I like psychology a lot and sociology some as well so I think about that a lot! Also I got really into the MBTI for a while, it's really interesting and flexible so generally my favorite personality system.
Ooh... MBTI! I had an MBTI phase too. That’s something you should know about me ... very ADH like… but not actually ADHD. I get these obsessions that last for weeks or months. I’ll dive deep into a topic, learn everything I can and then move on to the next one.
So yeah... MBTI was one of them.
What’s your MBTI type?
I’m an INFJ, lol.
Both Gandhi and H!tler were INFJs… they had the same personality.
Wiiiilddd... right?!
Yah every one has their own mix of masculine and feminine traits. I definitely get competitive if it's something I enjoy like, certain video and board games, or field hockey, but most sports I am not interested in. Like I'll play if people I like are playing but if it's strangers or on TV I'd rather be on my phone or read a book.
Yeah, I get that. I’m very competitive when it comes to board games too ... it runs in the family. We’re all like that.
I’ve told you about my brother breaking my bicycle, right? So yeah. Same energy.
Sports as well ... mine’s a very sporty family. Except me… I don’t have a single sports bone in my body.
I do run (that’s my go-to exercise) cycle and sometimes climb. I play tennis too, but more as a workout than anything serious.
But my parents and siblings are really into sports. And football is basically in our blood.
My dad even tried to name one of my brothers Zidane when he was born .... but my mother was like, “I’m not having my son named after him!”
(Not because Zidane was a footballer but because she supported a rival team!!!!)
Anyway, my brother got another name, but his nickname is still Zidane. Even his friends call him that ... we’ve practically forgotten his real name at this point!
We’re that obsessed with football.
I remember when we were living in SouthEast Asia for a bit (we moved around a lot because of my dad’s job) and the FIFA World Cup was on – We were in a completely different timezone, so my dad would set alarms for like 4am and wake all of us up just to watch the games.
The level of brain rot!!!
I love that you read, by the way .... but if there’s a football match on telly, I cannot read. That’s the one exception.
Also, yes ... football as in soccer (I had to physically stop myself from gagging while saying that… but you know, for the sake of communication)
Yah I am definitely physically tougher than one of my sisters and probably the other? Tho she did martial arts to and is just tuff cookie. But I like flowers more than them, like I was and am always picking flowers to give to them and always admiring flowers and just like ohh that's pretty put it in a vase.😭 It's Okie tho! ;)
Wow!! Your sisters are cool! So cool!
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with loving flowers. My dad loves them too ... he knows the meanings of different flowers and everything and he buys us loads (whenever he remember he has kids..lol) Our family home always has vases with fresh flowers. My dad is honestly the most masculine man I know and he’s got the best taste – in food, flowers, clothes, well… everything.
What about you? Do you have a favourite flower?
Yesssss well I want to make a Excalibur or Clarent, but definitely don't have the skill yet. I honestly haven't made much, a knife and a half, keychains, and a small tool here or there. I just don't have a ton of time to do it, cuz it takes a lot of time. So I haven't done much in the last year.
That’s so cool!! You’re like a fantasy story hero – does martial arts, blacksmithing, has good taste in flowers – BookTok would have an absolute field day with you!
And when you forge Excalibur… because I know you will – I have faith in ye – send it my way, alright?
I’ve got a few dragons to slay.
I didn't think you wear it every day, just that we are from a fairly ???traditional/conservative??? household so they weren't allowed to wear makeup until they were like 15ish and at that point the didn't really see and need or want. So that’s why I would be surprised if they have any. My sister's definitely hoard nail polish like they use in general 3-4 colors and have over 70 different bottles.
Oh, I wasn’t allowed to wear them as a kid either. I get the traditional, conservative side – my family’s a bit like that too. We’re fairly liberal about most things, but there are certain “duties” we’re expected to uphold. Okay.... that sounded a bit ominous! But it’s not really. It’s more about respecting elders (the whole hierarchy thing) and following certain family values about how to behave and carry yourself in occassions– that sort of thing. I know it sounds stifling, but it’s not. It’s more like – be home for special occasions, do the family bits, be loving and polite and then fly back to wherever you came from, lol.
Your sisters hoard nail polish? Haha... I love that!
Well.... I hoard scents and lipsticks. * Virtual high fives!*
Though I don’t wear nail polish myself – I prefer keeping my nails short and polish free. Sometimes I do go for neutrals though.
I am sure you look great, and very polished when going out. It's great you know what you want and how to do it! ;) I could definitely qualify as a nerd. Also I am not sure what a Netflix nerd is, and I don't think I want to know. . . ???
Thanks, Bear.
We nerds get such a bad rep in Netflix shows – I hate that stereotype.
To be honest, I’m not a fan of Netflix in general, except for a few shows.
I much prefer HBO Max. Even though the shows can be quite dark, at least they’re not riddled with clichés.
I dress weird like sometimes ‘fancy’ boots, slacks, button up, tie, and jacket. And other times shorts and a T-shirt. How I want to dress just depends at home I don't care about look and just wanna be comfy, shorts, sweats, baggy, ect. I would definitely wear skirts at home if I had my own apartment or something, but alas not. For going to church see ‘fancy’ and for school whatever is comfy and still appropriate. The main thing I want to do is paint my nails a dark color like green, black, red. But I haven't found an excuse to do sooo. *Shrug*
I don’t know which place considers it weird to wear fancy boots, slacks, a button up, tie and jacket – that sounds amazing!
Honestly, more than amazing – if it works for you, then absolutely embrace it!
I get what you mean though. I’m not going to say something like “paint your nails, scr3w society” or anything like that –
Because I don’t know the society you’re living in and one thing I have been taught is that reputation matters. Not in a soul crushing way .... you don’t have to put up with awful people deciding how you should be. But in the sense that we do live in a society and sometimes conforming isn’t necessarily a bad thing. So if painting your nails puts you in a difficult spot and you feel like you need a reason to do it, then wait until you have one...... Or move to a place where no one judges you for it – and then embrace it fully. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have painted nails. I truly believe that in a perfect society, human beings would never have to second guess their preferences and desires. But alas, the world isn’t quite like that yet. And just to be clear – it’s not something wrong within you. It’s something wrong with the way society is. I hope that made sense and didn’t sound contradictory. I just wanted to say it from the heart.
Thanks! I personally don't think I looked bad just weird. It's weird seeing guys in a skirt nowadays even tho for most of history that's what both genders wore (or at least something close enough).
FACTS!! They even used to wear makeup lol.
Of course of course. I am glad you're sharing too, and that we have fostered a place to share comfortably. 🩵
I AGREE!! 💙
Take care Bear!!
@AzurePond
Salutations Pond, sorry for the late reply, I have a had a super long day! Really tired. I also like the format, but I can see it getting see it possible preventing shorter, quicker chats. Soo I don't know how to deal with that? *Shrug*
Your (lavender, lilac, or purple) FYI.
Wow! that makes sense. Your soul always knew, even before your brain caught up!
So, your favourite colour is green? I don’t have a favourite colour ....it depends on my mood and the context. But dark green is definitely up there.
So… hail algae!
. . . Hail algae!
I will keep that in mind. Thank you Bear
Thank you!
Ooh... MBTI! I had an MBTI phase too. That’s something you should know about me ... very ADH like… but not actually ADHD. I get these obsessions that last for weeks or months. I’ll dive deep into a topic, learn everything I can and then move on to the next one.
I totally get, obsessing all about a subject for a while tho mine last from months to years. Like Naruto lasted probably 3ish years deeply and I'll still read or watch something new about it but I am not obsessed anymore. 🫠
So yeah... MBTI was one of them.
What’s your MBTI type?
I’m an INFJ, lol.
Both Gandhi and H!tler were INFJs… they had the same personality.
Wiiiilddd... right?!
Yoooo, that's awesome! From all the testing and research I have done I am 97% certain I am INFJ! I knew about Gandhi but had forgotten h¡tler 😭
Yeah, I get that. I’m very competitive when it comes to board games too ... it runs in the family. We’re all like that.
I’ve told you about my brother breaking my bicycle, right? So yeah. Same energy.
Sports as well ... mine’s a very sporty family. Except me… I don’t have a single sports bone in my body.
The only sports I really want to play are field hockey at bible camps, volleyball, and if you consider them sports, rollerblading, ice-skating (tho I have only done it once), or maybe a strategy game like paintball or airsoft but I have never tried those. Dang that's actually a lot more than I thought! 😂
I do run (that’s my go-to exercise) cycle and sometimes climb. I play tennis too, but more as a workout than anything serious.
I get that, I cycle some but can't do running for more than like five minutes before I have to walk. I think I might have really minor asthma tho I could definitely be wrong. Because when running after about five minutes my chest feels like it's full of sticky not quite sharp webbing? So I am definitely an endurance guy. I can swing a pickaxe in the hot sun all day and be fine, I can walk all day and be fine but don't make me run 😭😭😭 the sad part is I like running.
But my parents and siblings are really into sports. And football is basically in our blood.
My dad even tried to name one of my brothers Zidane when he was born .... but my mother was like, “I’m not having my son named after him!”
(Not because Zidane was a footballer but because she supported a rival team!!!!)
Anyway, my brother got another name, but his nickname is still Zidane. Even his friends call him that ... we’ve practically forgotten his real name at this point!
That's both as funny as it is sad! Lol lucky my main nickname is a play on how you pronounce my legal name so my family hasn't actually forgotten my name, they just don't use it.
We’re that obsessed with football.
I remember when we were living in SouthEast Asia for a bit (we moved around a lot because of my dad’s job) and the FIFA World Cup was on – We were in a completely different timezone, so my dad would set alarms for like 4am and wake all of us up just to watch the games.
The level of brain rot!!!
Oof I would not have lived through that! I would have straight up died, you must be a tough cookie! 😂 Lol
I love that you read, by the way .... but if there’s a football match on telly, I cannot read. That’s the one exception.
Also, yes ... football as in soccer (I had to physically stop myself from gagging while saying that… but you know, for the sake of communication)
Fair fair, I don't read as much anymore sadly, I just haven't found a book, fictional or nonfiction, I wanna read. Also thank you for clarifying, I was thinking it was soccer but I wasn't 100% sure. Sorry you had to type that.
Wow!! Your sisters are cool! So cool!
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with loving flowers. My dad loves them too ... he knows the meanings of different flowers and everything and he buys us loads (whenever he remember he has kids..lol) Our family home always has vases with fresh flowers. My dad is honestly the most masculine man I know and he’s got the best taste – in food, flowers, clothes, well… everything.
What about you? Do you have a favourite flower?
Yeah my sisters are great! It's cool that your dad knows the meanings of flowers and is getting them for y'all, at least sometimes. I haven't looked up the meanings of flowers yet, but I probably will someday. My favorite flower would probably be the Indian paintbrush (tho I think that only a Texan flower), bluebonnets, and I also really love roses.
That’s so cool!! You’re like a fantasy story hero – does martial arts, blacksmithing, has good taste in flowers – BookTok would have an absolute field day with you!
Thanks! Tho I don't know about hero, I feel like I would try to be a hero and then die saving something small and be forgotten. Is BookTok part of ***? I don't use *** so don't know.
And when you forge Excalibur… because I know you will – I have faith in ye – send it my way, alright?
I’ve got a few dragons to slay.
Thank thou for ye faith in mine self! Of course I'll send me a sword, tho if it's dragons you're slaying perhaps you would want the sword Gram/Balmung, it's known for killing powerful dragons! ;) ;)
Oh, I wasn’t allowed to wear them as a kid either. I get the traditional, conservative side – my family’s a bit like that too. We’re fairly liberal about most things, but there are certain “duties” we’re expected to uphold. Okay.... that sounded a bit ominous! But it’s not really. It’s more about respecting elders (the whole hierarchy thing) and following certain family values about how to behave and carry yourself in occassions– that sort of thing. I know it sounds stifling, but it’s not. It’s more like – be home for special occasions, do the family bits, be loving and polite and then fly back to wherever you came from, lol.
It doesn't sound that stifling, to me at least. Having family values and traditions can be a good thing. We do Thanksgiving with one side of the family and Christmas with the other, and swap which one every year. But we are almost all in Texas so it's at most a 6 hour drive so not too bad for once a year.
Your sisters hoard nail polish? Haha... I love that!
Well.... I hoard scents and lipsticks. * Virtual high fives!*
*High fives!*
Though I don’t wear nail polish myself – I prefer keeping my nails short and polish free. Sometimes I do go for neutrals though.
Fair it's really up to the person whether they want it or not. Do you mean neutrals as in a clear coat or as in like white, gray, black, skin tone?
Thanks, Bear.
We nerds get such a bad rep in Netflix shows – I hate that stereotype.
To be honest, I’m not a fan of Netflix in general, except for a few shows.
I much prefer HBO Max. Even though the shows can be quite dark, at least they’re not riddled with clichés.
Ohhh I don't watch many Netflix originals, mostly just movies or TV shows they rent, or anime. I haven't had HBO Max but I like certain types of dark shows.
I don’t know which place considers it weird to wear fancy boots, slacks, a button up, tie and jacket – that sounds amazing!
Honestly, more than amazing – if it works for you, then absolutely embrace it!
Oops, I didn't mean that outfit was weird I just meant my utter randomness of what I pick, like shorts, knee high socks, hoodie, and cowboy hat. Like anyone who sees that is going to think it's a bit weird. I do a lot of weird mixes like that, when I can get away with it. But yes fancy boots, slacks, a button up, tie and jacket, does look great on me! Thanks for the compliment, sorry for being confusing.
I get what you mean though. I’m not going to say something like “paint your nails, scr3w society” or anything like that –
Because I don’t know the society you’re living in and one thing I have been taught is that reputation matters. Not in a soul crushing way .... you don’t have to put up with awful people deciding how you should be. But in the sense that we do live in a society and sometimes conforming isn’t necessarily a bad thing. So if painting your nails puts you in a difficult spot and you feel like you need a reason to do it, then wait until you have one...... Or move to a place where no one judges you for it – and then embrace it fully. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have painted nails. I truly believe that in a perfect society, human beings would never have to second guess their preferences and desires. But alas, the world isn’t quite like that yet. And just to be clear – it’s not something wrong within you. It’s something wrong with the way society is. I hope that made sense and didn’t sound contradictory. I just wanted to say it from the heart.
It didn't sound contradictory, it sounded beautiful. Thank you, it's clearly well thought out, and means quite a lot that you understand! 💙
FACTS!! They even used to wear makeup lol.
Yep yep yep and tights and heels were also originally made for men and then women adopted them! Lol I found a fun but weird meme about that too.

I AGREE!! 💙 Take care Bear!!
^ ^ Thanks, you take care too! 💙
@azurepond
What do you think makes something anything, beautiful?
@7Bear7 That is a very tricky question. I think it is the uniqueness that makes a thing beautiful... Buuuut most of the times this uniqueness is a flaw (like a deviation from the standard). For example, consider the most beautiful art or thing or flower or even people.. the one's we consider beautiful are the one's with some kind of deviation from the norm. So interpreting beauty that way, we learn to respect the uniqueness and differences in every one. Because you know.. Beauty is divine and Beauty is to be respected (well.. at least according to the Romans!)...So what do you think about beauty?
@azurePond
That is a extremely thoughtful answer, thank you very much for it. 🩵
I struggle with a definition or meaning for beauty. Somethings are beautiful to the eye, and some to the heart, some to the ear, and some to the nose. Somethings are beautiful because they are simple and others in their complexity. Somethings because they last and others because they don't. Some because there arm many of them and other because they are alone. So what is beautiful, I truly don't know?
I hope that made sense.
@7Bear7 That was such a great question...soooo thank you for asking it. I really loved your answer... it made sense on its own and also when read alongside mine. Not to make it all about my response, but I think your answer actually aligns with mine in some ways too… like you picked up on the same aspects that make a thing unique and hence beautiful? Like our answers are complimentary..
Also I get it...not every beauty can be seen some are felt. And the concept of beauty defies a proper definition and it varies depending on the things involved or the context.
Hey Bear,
I have an idea.... let’s have a letter, like this one, which we can reply to within a day or two and then separately still have chats going on. There’s no compulsion to reply to the letters quickly. Is that okay??
I totally get, obsessing all about a subject for a while tho mine last from months to years. Like Naruto lasted probably 3ish years deeply and I'll still read or watch something new about it but I am not obsessed anymore. 🫠
Oh I get that. I also remember that you tricked me by saying that you have watched ALL episodes of Naruto..haha…! But my obsessions only last weeks though. I get bored easily. But yeah, my past obsessions... I still hold onto them fondly....but there’s not much intensity.
Yoooo, that's awesome! From all the testing and research I have done I am 97% certain I am INFJ! I knew about Gandhi but had forgotten h¡tler 😭
Happy to see another INFJ — maybe that’s why we’re twins, lol.
Yeah... don’t forget that almost all dictators ever were INFJs... INFJs are passionate about their ideals…. as we all know there’s a fine line between passionate idealists and fascists so…
The only sports I really want to play are field hockey at bible camps, volleyball, and if you consider them sports, rollerblading, ice-skating (tho I have only done it once), or maybe a strategy game like paintball or airsoft but I have never tried those. Dang that's actually a lot more than I thought! 😂
Oh! hockey and volleyball — that’s amazing! Though I haven’t played either… well, unless playing volleyball at the beach counts.
Rollerblading is a sport, Bear, even though it’s not an Olympic event yet. It was recognised as a sport the last time I checked.
Also, it’s marvellous — you have so much balance and patience! The first time I tried skiing was when I was a kid and ended up eating snow. Now I am getting better.
I get that, I cycle some but can't do running for more than like five minutes before I have to walk. I think I might have really minor asthma tho I could definitely be wrong. Because when running after about five minutes my chest feels like it's full of sticky not quite sharp webbing? So I am definitely an endurance guy. I can swing a pickaxe in the hot sun all day and be fine, I can walk all day and be fine but don't make me run 😭😭😭 the sad part is I like running.
Asthma? Did you get that checked out? You really should and soon.
Ooh, I love running too — I hope you get it sorted so you can run freely again.
Also, swinging a pickaxe? Yup, you're officially in my zombie apocalypse survival squad. You can forge swords, swing axes... You're gonna save the world (or destroy it... one day..yk, INFJ trait)
That's both as funny as it is sad! Lol lucky my main nickname is a play on how you pronounce my legal name so my family hasn't actually forgotten my name, they just don't use it.
Oh got it.
Oof I would not have lived through that! I would have straight up died, you must be a tough cookie! 😂 Lol
I’m a morning person and I love football so it wasn’t that hard for me.
All of my other siblings suffered though.
And yes, I’m a tough cookie — exactly like the first cookie I ever made… tougher than adamantium!
Fair fair, I don't read as much anymore sadly, I just haven't found a book, fictional or nonfiction, I wanna read. Also thank you for clarifying, I was thinking it was soccer but I wasn't 100% sure. Sorry you had to type that.
I don't read as much as I used to either. Yeah. I clarified on soccer that when I talk about Messi the other person won't start talking about Mahomes. Happened to me once and I haven't yet recovered from that trauma.
Yeah my sisters are great! It's cool that your dad knows the meanings of flowers and is getting them for y'all, at least sometimes. I haven't looked up the meanings of flowers yet, but I probably will someday. My favorite flower would probably be the Indian paintbrush (tho I think that only a Texan flower), bluebonnets, and I also really love roses.
Ooh... I just googled your favourite flower — it’s soooo beautiful!
And the bluebonnets — Google says they’re only found in Texas!
Yeah, roses are a classic. I love roses too.
I also love cherry blossoms and jasmine — especially the South Asian kind, the one that blooms at night.
It’s just pretty little white flowers but the scent is intoxicating… like OMIGAWDD! it’s something else.
Is BookTok part of ***? I don't use *** so don't know.
Yes I used to have T!kT0k (like I had an account for namesake)— I used to use it but only for BookT0k and some niche nerd spaces.
But now I’m taking a break from social media.
Thank thou for ye faith in mine self! Of course I'll send me a sword, tho if it's dragons you're slaying perhaps you would want the sword Gram/Balmung, it's known for killing powerful dragons! ;) ;)
Well... you’re the swordsmith, o wise one!
Send me the best and the most suited for me. I trust your wisdom! (Just dont tell me some cryptic messages like it is not the warrior but the sword who chooses the wielder..or sthg)
It doesn't sound that stifling, to me at least. Having family values and traditions can be a good thing. We do Thanksgiving with one side of the family and Christmas with the other, and swap which one every year. But we are almost all in Texas so it's at most a 6 hour drive so not too bad for once a year.
IKR! Some people just don’t get it.
Well... I’m not forcing my family on them anyway.
6 hour drive? Not bad?????HAAAAUWWW? Like do you drive for 6 hours in like..shifts..two people driving? Tell me you at least have a driver… you’re not the one driving, right? 6 hour is like a helicopter ride.. I said what I said... 6 hour drive is crossing the border of a European country..but then again The US is basically half a continent cosplaying as a single country (That was a compliment...I think... like The US is a big country, most people dont get how different even geography of each state is like.)
Fair it's really up to the person whether they want it or not. Do you mean neutrals as in a clear coat or as in like white, gray, black, skin tone?
Neutrals as in shades of peach or blush colours….the kind that dont stand out much
Oops, I didn't mean that outfit was weird I just meant my utter randomness of what I pick, like shorts, knee high socks, hoodie, and cowboy hat. Like anyone who sees that is going to think it's a bit weird. I do a lot of weird mixes like that, when I can get away with it. But yes fancy boots, slacks, a button up, tie and jacket, does look great on me! Thanks for the compliment, sorry for being confusing.
It’s okay, I get it, no need for the apologies.
And I KNOW YOU CAN pull it off. It’s not weird — it’s called having a personal style.
The people who don’t get it? Their opinions don’t matter anyway. They probably don’t have a style of their own..
It didn't sound contradictory, it sounded beautiful. Thank you, it's clearly well thought out, and means quite a lot that you understand! 💙
Thank you Bear. And I always try to understand!💙
Also loved the picture and the info... Take care <3
@azurePond
Yah that plan sounds good! I reply soonish I hope!
@7Bear7 
Hey Bear… I kinda feel guilty asking this since I haven’t even told you about my country.... but I’m really curious. You’re from Texas right? I’ve never had a friend from Texas before — are there really ranches and real cowboys and all that? I don’t mean it in a rude way! It’s just that when I was little, I watched a lot of Clint Eastwood movies, so I’ve always wondered. And I have never been to Texas!
@azurePond
Hey don't feel guilty! If I feel uncomfortable with a question I'll tell you just like I expect you to do the same!
And yes there are cowboy's and ranches down here still, not as many as 100 years ago but still quite a lot. I myself rode horses as a child, even had one knock me out and be sent to the hospital.
As for ranches there are still a boat load of them, the biggest one I know of is King Ranch, which is 1289 square miles.
Maybe 5-20 times a year I'll see people riding horses by the road, and I try to see the rodeo every year but haven't for the past couple. You could look up Texas rodeos and see cowboys and all the insane things they do.
PS the reason I feel safe saying I'm from Texas is it's size. The UK is 2.8 times smaller than Texas, you could drive for at least 12 hours in a approximately straight line on highways and still be in Texas. It's a giant place!!!
@7Bear7
I have watched quite a few Westerns but not nearly as many as a lot of people, the funniest one and maybe my favorite is "My name is Nobody" absolute comedy action.
@7Bear7 I have not watched that so I will check it out!
@7Bear7 Okay Bear.... thank you! Ohh! that makes a lot of sense — the Texas area and population... and I’m really glad you're not putting your safety at risk.
Aww..... that warms my heart! Cowboys and ranches really do exist — it wasn’t just propaganda! Yeah I remember you mentioning how you got kicked by a horse! I grew up around horses too — well, technically. My grandfather had a farm and there were horses there. One time, one of my brothers got kicked right into a pile of horse sh!t. He still denies it to this day but we all know (and agree) he definitely ate some during the fall...
We also used to be on sh!t-shoveling duty in the summers — oh god! summers were basically for manual labour and traveling back then.
okaayy I’ll definitely check out the rodeos. YouTube, here I come!
@azurepond
Hey that's a cool profile pic! It's Itadori right? And who's the cute pupper with him?
Also I have been wanting to change my pfp but don't know what to change it too😭
@7Bear7 Thank you Bear! Yes..it is itadori. The dog with him a divine dog (magical one) made by Fushiguro.
Ooh I usually use pictures of ponds or lakes or flowers or anime characters or chibis.
Bear, your new pfp is amazing! Where is it from?!
@azurePond
Is it the one with the hand and ring that you're seeing or the chibi with flowers?
@7Bear7
Sorry she is not a chibi just a anime girl my mind is really tired today!
@7Bear7 The girl with the flowers
@azurePond It is one of the Twin wolves of Fushiguru...*not a dog *
@azurePond
Huh neato!!!!! Divine wolf pupper! :3
@7Bear7 
@azurePond
Ahhhhhhwwwewwweawwswww hisss sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!! ❤️🩵🌹
I wannnttt daa pupppyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
@7Bear7 Wolf pupppyyy ...Sooo... Are you a dog person ? or cat person or some other pet?
@azurePond
I am kinda both, tho lean dog slightly. We have two dogs right now and a cat, but have had many before. I also have a fish! she is named Miss Wiggles!
@azurepond
What about you? Cat or dog person?
@7Bear7 My grandfather had very big territorial dogs on his farm.... for hunting and guarding idk... They were always kept in a cage and needed like two people to handle them. They were only obedient to my grandfather. You know, like Cane Corsos and Rottweilers. Once, I saw Lisa (Basilissa) kill a chicken and that was it.
@azurePond
Oof yeah I can see how that would push you away, I actually got a semi attacked by my grandpa's dog, tho he was medium dog size but I was a little kid. Lucky my mom and others were there who got me out and well Mom kinda beat the dog and then told Grandpa if he ever attacked one of her kids again she would put him down. I never had much trouble with him then. And he was a sweet dog just territorial over food. When I was older I would sit down with him and let him but yah was definitely scared of dogs and especially him for quite a bit after that.
@7Bear7 Oh you have pets! That is amazing!! I get the "lean towards dogs". Dogs are amazing....but I am kinda afraid of dogs. I am not a dog person irl but I love to see dogs in videos and pictures. I am not a cat person either, but I love one cat specifically..my best friend's cat. I dont have any pets.
PS : MIss Wiggles is such a fitting name for a fish!
@azurePond
I get being afraid of dogs, I have been around and lived with them for longer than I remember. And I have been either afraid or slightly afraid of them for the majority of that time. We are lucky to have nice dogs, tho one of them now is super hyper and jumpy, the other the laziest dog on the planet literally he sleeps more than he walks! 20 of the hour in a day he is on his side sleeping or being lazy.
What's your friends cat like?
I know my sister gave me her as a gift and helped me pick the name! She is such a cutie! Tho I need to take better care of her.
@7Bear7 That's honestly really relatable. I think a lot of people assume if you grew up around dogs you just automatically stop being scared....but it’s not that simple😅 ... Your dogs sound adorable though — I love the contrast between the hyper one and the lazy one! 20 hours of sleep sounds like a dream honestly 😂
My friend's cat is super chill! She's a Turkish Van...and one of those cats that acts like an old wise empress on a throne but trapped in a tiny body — just watches everything like she knows all the secrets of the universe. And we all are just peasants!
And that's so sweet about your sister helping you pick the name! Don’t worry too much — just the fact that you care so much already means you’re doing better than you think💙
@azurePond
Yah sometimes the fact you grow up with something is what makes you scared. yah the doggo's are adorable and the contrast is hilarious! Also 20 hours of sleep? Where do I sign?
Your friends cat sounds as regal as I bet she loves pets/scratches! ;)
While I do love Miss Wiggles dearly, it is easy to forget about her and not clean her bowl enough.
@azurePond By the way...one of my grandfather's dogs, Tsar, was a Siberian Husky. The dog in the pfp with Itadori kind of reminds me of him. I loved him the most out of all the dogs. He had white and gray fur.
@azurePond
Awwwhh that's great and adorable! I love the looks of huskies, and if I were in a cold place like Alaska I am sure I could handle owning one, but I am glad I don't have one here in Texas! ;)

@7Bear7 Yeah... Texas is a hot place, right? Well, Tsar lived in a colder area — not in my grandfather's farm. Well.. Tsar was his pet and rest of them were his soldiers lol🤣
@azurePond
Lol, pet verses soldiers is a hilarious comparison!
Yes Texas is very hot, regular in the 90s-100s in summer tho can get very cold in winter, or just like whenever it chooses? Like just out of nowhere for no reason on random day will be cold in summer, or hot in winter! Like make up your mind!! Lol 🤣
@7Bear7 IKR! Like the pet vibe and soldier vibe is verrry different. If Lisa ever met Tsar, she would have him for breakfast. Also, there's Caesar and Kaiser.... like Tsar would not survive😭
Oh so basically Texas is giving you a "hot and cold" attitude.. Very toxic!...Also, the global warming may eff us all up before the World War III at this rate!!
@azurePond
All your Grandpa's dogs sound like Roman generals! Are you sure they aren't gonna team up on Caesar??? Lol 🤣
Also yah Texas is always giving attitude but she deserves to at this point, she be the best state! ;) ;) lol
@7Bear7 Thank you for the patience, Bear, I have some personal projects going on..that is why the reply is late... Anyway.. yeah Roman generals are an apt description😂 and yeah.. Texas being the best state? I will take your word for it!
@azurePond Or maybe not... with the Russia -Ukraine war, Wars in the middle east...wars everywhere.. Armenia vs. Azerbaijan...Now, even India may start a war with Pakistan because of the recent terror attack.. I mean... you will be forced to realise that the world is getting messy when India gets ready for a war😭
@azurePond
Uhwm plez don't scawy me?


Lol lol lol lollypop lollipop ohh lolly lolly lollipop ohh lollypop! 💃🎵🎶
@7Bear7 Oh Bear... The world isn't going to end any time soon. That was just me catastrophising. The world falls apart like it's the end every single day and then it just dusts off the dirt and moves on <3
@azurepond
I think I gotta go to sleep now, it's midnight, sorry.
Also sorry for not responding to the letter one thing yet, I was cleaning house all day yesterday and and my sisters girlfriend came over today sooooooo yeah! Lol
I wish you continued success on your ?academic? Pursuit! :3 🩵🩵🩵
@7Bear7 No worries at all! You definitely deserve some good sleep after such a busy couple of days, Bear💤
And thank you so much for the sweet wishes! 🩵 I really appreciate it.
Sleep well and talk to you soon!
@azurePond
Out of curiosity, (my dad is a software engineer so I have minor knowledge) when did you receive my post about going to bed? Cuz sometimes my posts just don't send at all! Like not even there for me, so I am just curious if they might also be delayed occasionally?
@7Bear7 I received that text 12 hours ago. I did read it back then, but when I was typing a reply, something came up.
@azurePond
Okie! Don't worry I do that too sometimes I am need to do something immediately. So seriously don't worry I was just curious cuz we'll, I guess I am a cat????

@7Bear7 I don't understand..what did I do?🤓 what curiosity? ( My brain is not braining... happens when I travel..lol)
@azurePond
One that was supposed to be sister's boyfriend! 😭
And two thank you for your always kind words! It's always great to chat with you!
@7Bear7 Noted.
Also thank you! It's always a pleasure chatting with you!




