Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

azurePondering with a Bear

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 15th, 2025

@azurePond

The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!

581
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 1st, 2025

Sending hugs! 🩵

i-love-you-love-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 1st, 2025

@7Bear7hug-warm-hug.gif
I needed that hug *smiles *

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear, are you ok? are you free right now? do want to talk? I think you are going through something, if you don't want to talk about it then we can talk about something else. I am worried about you. *sending you virtual hugs and good vibes*

Love you. Take care.

Puddles

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 2nd, 2025

@azurePond

Hey Pond, I am a little iffy at the moment. I had a really ruff day yesterday, and broke my SH free streak. The hardest part about that kinda bad day is it was all my choice, the choice of my flesh hurt me soul and idk yah. 

Sorry no I wasn't free I was working on dinner and other stuff, sorry.

Do I want to talk? Yes and no, I don't really know? Some parts of it I don't want to talk about online, other parts I don't want to talk to a girl about, some bits I want to keep between me and God for now. Other parts I have tried talking about I haven't gotten good advice from anyone who wasn't a strong and active Christian. So it's difficult to talk about to anyone, especially when for some things it only makes sense if you know things I just haven't shared? Does any of that make sense? I guess the part I am comfortable talking about is, well I struggle off and on with my faith. I have never stopped believing in God. There are pieces and passages I struggle to understand, but more importantly I struggle to stay active, I don't read my Bible every day, or pray, ect, but I want to want to. This is not me bragging, but I know based off of how my father is, and how I am similar to him, and other things that are hard to put into words, that I have the will and the ability to learn things quickly enough that I could do or become just about anything, famous, wise, high military command or soldier, politics, scientist. Or at least that is if I had a desire for any of that, but I just don't want much? Sorta, now I am rambling sorry. The only thing I couldn't do by myself like that is because a amazing pillar of the faith (or whatever you call that) because I know that I would need God to guide me or I would be useless. Actually I am not sure if anything I just said is true? I really am lost inside my head, one part of persona of me believes that but another completely disagrees. I need to stop thinking and start reading I guess? I don't know what I am saying so I am gonna stop now before I say more of something I can't tell if is true because I can't tell myself.


"I think you are going through something, if you don't want to talk about it then we can talk about something else"

Ahh oops I think I answered these questions backwards? I always love talking with you, it's a joy. Not sure i really want to talk about what I typed above tho?  I more just wanna fangirl over a stupid fandom and forget about it all, but I figure that's not healthy so I think I need a mix somehow? Or maybe I am stupid and am missing something?

"I am worried about you" awww, part of me loves that you're worried and feels comforted and another part of me hates that I am causing you worry. So thanks, but please don't?

*sending you virtual hugs and good vibes*


snoopy-woodstock.gifhugs-bear-hug.gifhug-hugs-and-love.gifbear.gif

Love you too Puddles, sail safe.

Bear 

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 2nd, 2025

@7Bear7

Oh Bear,
I’m so sorry that you’re going through a tough time. * Wraps you in a blanket and gives you a giant hug *— I wish I could sit with you.
How are you doing now? I hope you’ve treated your wounds and you’re no longer in that mindset of hurting.

* Virtually keeping you company doing nothing, just sitting by you*
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey Bear, please don’t apologise. I get it. Well… I think I do...to an extent...even though our struggles aren’t the same.
Apologies for the late reply — it’s raining here and I’m at my father’s, so the network’s been spotty.

I understand. The suggestion to talk was just that — a suggestion. Talk to anyone, okay? Maybe find some men to talk to, someone who can really understand where you’re coming from… or talk to a tree or a river. Just get it off your chest. Say it out loud — and in doing that, you might start to see more clearly what you need to do.

It’s just… maybe it’s my saviour complex. I hate seeing people I care about in pain and it especially hurts when I can’t do anything to take that pain away. It’s something I’m working on.
I didn’t mean to pressure you into talking or anything.

Also....
Thank you for being this open — even if part of you didn’t fully want to be. I hear all the contradictions in what you wrote and honestly? It does make sense. Life isn’t clean cut and faith even less so. You’re trying to hold space for truths that don’t always agree with each other and that’s not weakness — it’s awareness. It’s human.

I respect that some parts you want to keep between you and God. That boundary is sacred and I won’t push. 

I think that desire you described — wanting to want God more — is already a kind of prayer. A raw one. And maybe the most honest kind.

And no... I don’t think it’s stupid at all to want to just fangirl over a fandom and forget everything. Escapism isn’t always a bad thing — sometimes it’s a way to breathe. But yes... finding a mix sounds like a good balance. We can do both. We can spiral over fictional characters and let silence hold space for what we’re not ready to say.

And about you worrying that I’m worried — don’t feel bad. I do care but it’s not a burden. It’s… warmth. The kind of care you feel for someone who makes your days lighter just by being there. You are my friend, Bear. End of that discussion.

Sending hugs back. Whether you want to talk or scream about some ridiculous fan theory — I’m here. Or teach me something — some niche topic you know. No pressure, no judgement, just… here.

Take care. Stay safe. Love you <3

Pond

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 4th, 2025

@azurepond

Heyo! Happy Independence Day!

Us Americans are free from you Brit's! Whoo hooo, ohhhh wait? You're not necessarily a Brit, perhaps your a Soviet???? Lol jk 

Anyways just popping in! Love ya have a good day! ;) 🩵

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 5th, 2025

@7Bear7 Heyoo!! Happy Independence Day!! 
Haha!!Well... I could also be a Korean Chaebol *throws a credit card at you * Buy something for the independence day.....lol. How do you celebrate the Independence day there? I have seen fireworks in movies.
Thanks for popping in. I am kinda busy this weekend and this week. But I wont'be disappearing..Just a heads up.
Love you too <3
Have a fantastic fourth of July 

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 5th, 2025

@azurePond

HeyooyooooooooooooOoooooooOooooOoOooo!!!!Korean Chaebol?????? The hoorrrroooorr jk jk

*gets bonked in the nose by a credit card* the uhh card declined, it appears you can't buy the entirety of America on Independence Day, who knew?

For the most part we usually play games and grill during the day and light fireworks by night. (We live in the country so legally can use our own!!!) but this year some of us were sick and or dizzy so we just chilled during the day and playing 42 tonight. We will probably grill tomorrow.


Of course I'll always pop up! Like a prairie dog!!!!

You're busy that good! (Hopefully?)

glad you won't disappear, I don't wanna fight Thanos to get you back. I mean I totally would, but it'd be a pain.

Love ya! Have a great night day thingamjig! 🩵🎆

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 5th, 2025

@7Bear7

Heyyooooooooooooooooooooo I missed youuuu…hahahaha
Dont blame, I was watching kdramas with my sister

You can't buy America? Waaaat? Not even on Independence day sale (is that even a thing?)
Now I wanna terraform and create some artificial land, buy it and make it a country. Oooh I have got an idea.

That sounds amazing..and so lively. What’s a 42? Card game?

Pop up like a prairie dog..haha.. Gonna use that phrase
OOOh I had a Texas brisket last day.. You guys eat that.. I am sooo jealous. It was heavenly *crying emoji * It was my first time and I am a changed person after that culinary experience. 

Aaah..busy is good. My father called me back home so I am helping around with his office work, event planning ..stuff like that. There are other employees here, I just need to turn up and show my face and charm them with my magnetic personality and innovative idea (My dad’s intern would probably kill me by the end of this week though)

You would fight Thanos for me.. Awww… Ok but the real question is would you fight Wanda for me? (I don't ever want you to fight against Wanda, if that situation ever arises, just lemme d!e peacefully…k?)
 
Love ya!! Have a great weekend<3

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 5th, 2025

@azurePond

Yo, I missed ya too. *He says with Kakashi level aloofness*

Have you seen Naruto?

Kdramas with your sister, fair. Not sure if I have seen one tho?

No sadly your card didn't have enough money on it. Lol

Are there independence day sales???? I am not sure? Probably? Tho they probably aren't very good ones.

'Now I wanna terraform and create some artificial land, buy it and make it a country. Oooh I have got an idea.' - I can help with that!!!!! Ooo ooo pick me! I gotta landanator that just spawns land!

'That sounds amazing..and so lively. What’s a 42? Card game?' ehh it's a domino game! It's old! And fun, it's kinda a math/counting game at the highest level, but it's also kind like cards where you read the other players.


You got some Texas brisket!? That's awesome! I hope it was literally melt in the mouth good! Have you tried our ribs?? They're also amazing! Tho a little messy definitely need a napkin

'You guys eat that.. I am sooo jealous.' - Pond, your should be!!!! Mwahahaahhah tho we don't eat it every day, just semi regularly at most. Theres a lot of good food here, American stole all the food, so we got like everything.

'It was heavenly *crying emoji *' - Pond, I would only say angelic lol! 

'It was my first time and I am a changed person after that culinary experience.' you should be! Once you go brisket you never go back! Lol jk 

(Please forgive that joke!?)



Fair enough, busy is definitely good, I need to be more busy. Office work tho, not so sure about that? I am sure you would be Queen of the world with your magnetic personality and charm, ya just don't wanna! You coworkers a surely blessed! Lol  (ehh probably don't do that? I like you living, you wouldn't look quite as beautiful as a zombie tho perhaps it would inspire a poem or two? Hmmm perhaps do croak?)

Nahhh Wanda is light work, those multidimensional ones are weak to me! *Insert creepy grin smile thing here*
 
have a great weekend yourself, Sir Pondsalot! Love ya! 🩵

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 5th, 2025

@azurepond

Ya know like 90% of our stuff is deep with the INFJ style humor mixed in. (Tho a lot of that is cuz of my rambling. . . oops?)

Anyways how do we do a short chat?

Like what's your favorite anime? I think you said you watch anime?

10 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 5th, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear, I saw this now... Are you online?

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 5th, 2025

@azurePond

Ehh I am now, sowy stayed up really late last night.

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 7th, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear...Yes i do watch anime.. My favourites are  Death Note and Code Geass. How about you?

7 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 7th, 2025

@azurePond

That cool, I need to look up code Geass. I've heard great things about it but never seen a trailer or gotten a premise. if I had to pick a favorite anime it would FGO Absolute Demonic front Babylonia or Naruto, tho Kiznaivers is really good too.

What's something you really like about the medium of anime? 

6 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 8th, 2025

@7Bear7 Oh,... that’s a solid lineup! I have heard that Babylonia has some of the best animation  and Naruto is a classic And Kiznaiver? I havent watched it yet, but I have heard good things about it.. underrated pick.


As for Code Geass, you’re in for a wild ride—it’s got mechas, mind games and one of the most iconic protagonists in anime. If you like strategic battles and moral gray areas, it’ll probably hook you fast.

What truly fascinates me about anime as a medium is its hyper specific language of symbolism. Live-action can show emotion.... anime can explode it into the visual plane. A character’s inner turmoil is not  just acted—it’s etched into the scenery ... It’s a visual dialect... one where a wilting flower or a blood red moon can carry entire philosophies.  

Can a live action do this?-
itachi.gif
sigma.gif
5 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 9th, 2025

@azurePond

Babylonia definitely has some of the best animations ever, but look up the Medusa vs salter fight from heavens feel. It is the best animated fight I have ever seen! Truly a masterpiece that few know of.

That's definitely sounds like it would hook me fast, I'll have to check it out in the next month or two. Morally gray areas are fun because they make you feel for every character better. 

You hit the nail on the head with that, anime definitely has some of the best expressions and emotions shown. It truly is amazing how much a artist can manipulate us! And no a live action could never capture Itachi's or Madara's greatness!


itachi-uchiha.gifuchiwa-itachi.gifmadara-uchiha-madara.gifhgh.gifmadara-uchiha.gifmadara-madara-uchiha.gif

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 9th, 2025

@7Bear7 Yes, I agree. 
Which one fictional creature would you want as a pet?
I’d go for a dragon—or maybe a kitsune.

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 9th, 2025

@azurePond

Hmmm, this was really hard, I even had to look up somethings to refresh my mythical memory. 

So my number one answer would be a Kitsune (specifically a nine tailed one, but I guess any number is fine), after that a pegasus or hippogriff, and lastly a tanuki.

If you could have ability of one anime character what would it be? (Ability as in Sharingan or shadow clones, but not all the powers of Itachi or Naruto, just one ability.)

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 11th, 2025

@7Bear7 Ooh...stellar choices — a 9tailed kitsune has that perfect mix of power and playful chaos! And tanukis? Utter agents of delightful disorder.... I absolutely respect the spectrum 😂

As for the powers, I’d go with Shinobu’s dreamwalking from Monogatari — feels fitting for my poetic menace era.


Now I’m curious — what would your one ability be?

Also... here’s another fun one: if you could enchant any ordinary object and turn it magical, what would you pick, why and what kind of magic would it have?
1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 12th, 2025

@azurePond

Tanks! I find it funny and great we both picked Kitsune!

I looked up the ability you mentioned, it seems very neat, confusing but cool. Definitely fits a poetic vibe from what I could glean.

My one ability? I could go the cheat route and say 'creation of all things' from Naruto, but that kinda cheat doesn't fit me. honestly I would have to pick option one either 'Enkidu; the chains of heaven,' (from Fate Grand Order) or Kushina's 'chakra chains' whichever one is more powerful in your opinion, or option two Minato's 'Hiraishin'. I honestly can't decide between the two sorry. 


A hoodie with time/dimension warping magic, so I can either stop/slow time to get a break from people and do work faster/slower, and so I can escape to a different plain of existence and teleport. 

What about you? If you could enchant any ordinary object and turn it magical, what would you pick, why and what kind of magic would it have? 


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@azurepond

How you doing friend? I know your busy with work and family, so just checking in making sure you're still firing on all cylinders. (Or as many that work?)

The song I am listening to made me think of the dancing rat, thought you would like him?

rat-dancing-rat.gif

Later puddles, love ya, and take care! 🩵

11 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 I will reply to you Bear.. ....every letter.. I promise.  I am ok..eh..good..busy? I dont stop to think.. Thank you for love and jokes... I miss you. 

Cute rat! * that is a phrase I thought I would never say *

Also which song?

I hope you had a blast of a July 4th

Love ya..Take care <3

10 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@azurePond

Don't worry about replying to much, I already have at least five of your posts I haven't replied to. Busy can be good, but make sure you have time to be youh and be still, or get as close as you can. I miss you too, but don't miss me to much it can be bad for the soul to miss to hard. Trust me I went through that it ruins everything and everyday.


Yeah! Such a cutie! 

The song was Mr saxobeat, I may a poem inspired by it. (PS I keep meaning to respond to a bunch of you poems I love them and the work and talent you put in them, but when I actually go to reply everything falls short and the most I can say is I like it or love it and it just seems lame and false so sorry. I will try again soon!)

Love ya too, keep ya self safe girly pop! ;) 🩵

9 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7

Ohhh the the fourth of July was pretty good, ehh for the most part, was mostly just chilling. I guess?????? Ohhhhh eheheh lol 

Sorry I am in my super crazy tired fazy

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 Okay..gonna listen to that song while I work.... 💖
But I miss u too much... I saw a Polar Bear as a wallpaper on one of the computers and it reminded me of you..so can't help it ;)

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@azurePond

Well I umm, yah it might be umm. Just ikd I got lost in words, something?

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7

Ohhh yah polar Bears are cuties! They be great but seriously . Just keep yourself good I guess? My brain isn't brianafactioning soo just be safe take care and be love

load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7OMG It was this song? I though it was just an instagr@m sound ... this one's a bop😭It is funny to watch my dad working on his laptop while I'm listening to it...Like his background score...🤣 I think I am loosing it now🤣🤣

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@azurePond @7Bear7 ok this is not a work friendly song but this is making everything better!!

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@azurePond

Yah, I can't make out most of the lyrics and want to keep it that way! Lol 😭

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@azurePond

Definitely a bob and super catchy! I heard it in a live stream so.ewehere. why are you listening to this at WORK!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

that's crazy work Pond! You really are losing it all?!

If you can try not to say (OMG) in our chat here please? It makes me uncomfortable when people take God's name so casually. Sorry if you want me to try and. Explain better I would be happy to when I am not awake at 3:00an 

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 It’s Sunday—who even cares? It’s not like I’m an employee or getting paid or anything. I’m just a stand-in for my brother. Actually—correction—my brother has a stand-in. My dad just shoved the extra work his golden boy used to do onto me because I am lazing my life awayyyyy....anywayyy...


Oh apologies  Bear, I won’t say it again.
It’s a habit I’m trying to break. My dad can’t stand it either. 

That song is a bop ngl...  I think everyone who works in an office should listen to bops and club songs. Makes everything more interesting.


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7gotta go to sleep now, good night pond. Good luck with whatever you bee doing! ;)

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 Good night<3 Sweeet dreaaamzzz

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 12th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey pond random and slightly weird/awkward question, but I promise it will make sense and be clear just read it all!

Have you ever written a romance poem? Have any of your siblings gotten married? 

My sister is getting married in like 2 ish weeks, and I was highly considering writing a poem for her and her fiance, but I have only written dark and or whimsy poems. I have tried to write other genres before butt hey never really flow well and just don't work. Do you have any advice or help? It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic or something like that not sure that's the right word, but I just don't really wanna give them a dark pessimistic poem that feels like it was written with dark arts. And whimsy doesn't feel respectful enough, I could try to do something semi whimsy but more serious but once again I haven't succeeded yet so might need help from someone (hint hint, 😭) also I general only write poems when super/fairly inspired by something and haven't ever successfully forced one out, do you have advice?

Sorry I am asking you so many questions, but if you can answer a few that would be extremely appreciated! I feel like there was something else to say or also but I have a headache and am drowsy so maybe I'll say/ask later? 

Anyways love ya Pond, take care be safe! Thank for being there for me regularly! 🩵


6 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 12th, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear,


I understand your predicament. If you want a dark, pessimistic poem about manipulation and gaslighting.... I’m your girl. But romance… I’m as incapable of writing that as a penguin doing tightrope over a volcano.

“Have you ever written a romance poem?”
Yes but cringe. I’d rather forget those.

“Have any of your siblings gotten married?”
Nope. My elder brothers are very unserious people.
I’m kidding — the eldest one is in a serious relationship. Could be marriage any day now. T-minus 100 days and counting.

I got engaged once — does that count?
It was an arranged engagement and neither of us liked each other so we broke it off. Lol. There wasnt much room for romance there.

Butttttttt… I have written well wishing poems. Are you considering poems like that?

I understand your struggle with writing. Maybe just start somewhere — I knoooww... soooo..helpful.

First, I think you need to set a tone and a theme.

What do you want to write about? Your sister and her fiancé’s relationship?
Like a biographical poem — that one’s easier and safer.
Find a few symbols that define their relationship, use them as imagery in the poem. Talk about how they’re a match made in heaven and what we could all learn from them and end with a happy wish.

Another theme is love as it is— that’s a bit harder. You’d need to reflect on what it means to love someone... maybe using examples from their lives here and there in the poem.

So pick a tone and a theme and give it a go. Write a draft. If you’re open to it...I can help you finalise it.

Is that okay?

And no no — all good questions! Ask more. Let’s see how I can be more helpful.

Congratulations to your sister and her fiancé. God bless.

Take care, Bear. Love you too — always!
2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 13th, 2025

@azurePond

Yeho Pond! 

I getcha, I figured that was the case but it was worth a ask, you're also just way more experienced in poetry than me. I also tend towards darker poems, or they seem dark and pessimistic to me, tho some people have told me they seem hopeful? (Really funny my one I thought seemed the most cheerful/hopeful is the one people are like😱 I hope you feel better! Lol 😂)

"as a penguin doing tightrope over a volcano." Absolutely love that comparison, I might have to steal it! ;)

"Yes but cringe. I’d rather forget those." Fair enough.

Cool, seeing family happy is a great thing, at least I hope he is happy with it.

"I got engaged once — does that count?" *Blink blink* just go ahead and drop the most random and insane lore on me! Lol ehhh I guess sorta it counts?


"It was an arranged engagement and neither of us liked each other so we broke it off. Lol. There wasnt much room for romance there." Understandable, though weird question(s), you don't have to answer. What's your opinion on arranged marriage/engagement? How does one get one in this day and age? it is weird that I have sorta considered(maybe day dream is a closer word but also not????) trying to figure out how to get one, tho I guess you could say I didn't really consider cuz in the same way I have considered taking on, ya know what I don't have a good comparison that won't make you try to get me in a phyc ward. . . Ummm maybe just ignore all of that last question? Please?

"Butttttttt… I have written well wishing poems. Are you considering poems like that?" Yeah kinda, I have also considered trying to make them a matching knife set but don't think I have time, so might save that for later. As for a poem, I am sorta leaning towards something either one personal and very deep but loving/hopeful, but I don't think I can really manage that, just to much new stuff for it to be good sorta. Or two something less deep and maybe with biblical references that they can hand on a wall or something?

"I understand your struggle with writing. Maybe just start somewhere — I knoooww... soooo..helpful." honestly some of the best advice, especially for me, is just start somewhere. If I can get just a little traction on a task I don't want to stop until that part of it is done or my brain has fried.

Question, what's the difference between tone and theme? Like I sorta know it but I would like a clearer clarification if you don't mind?

"What do you want to write about?" Not sure, I am generally better at symbolisem and rambling than anything else.

"Your sister and her fiancé’s relationship?" Ehh? I don't know??? They only started dating like 3-4 months ago but knew each other for several years at weekly Bible studies. I am trying my hardest to be faithful but my sister is definitely a stronger individual than me, especially in the faith. So I feel it would be extremely appropriate to include that in some way.


"Like a biographical poem — that one’s easier and safer." maybe something like that and try to use ir as a mirror for their future together? Tho that seems dangerous so maybe as a picture into a blessing/hopeful wishing for their future?


"Find a few symbols that define their relationship, use them as imagery in the poem. Talk about how they’re a match made in heaven and what we could all learn from them and end with a happy wish." Very smart I'll be brainstorming about that.

love is such a difficult thing, especially in English where there is only one word for it. It's deep and shallow, stalwart and soft, loud and silent, present and lost, it's something all right. I might play around with it.

"So pick a tone and a theme and give it a go. Write a draft. If you’re open to it...I can help you finalise it." I'll consider it, it will depend on how personal it gets. My sister is a extremely private person. She never got any social media, never wanted pictures online, she got rid of YouTube in the last couple of years, and just resently switch to a flip phone. So I say maybe for her sake, I don't want to do something that would make her uncomfortable even if she never knew about it. If it was just you I would be much more likely to  either way, but technically anyone can come and read this, it relays only on the honor system. So I will probably share, but a small chance I won't.

"Is that okay?" Most likely, you're definitely my closest friend on cups and one of my closest period. Sorta 

"And no no — all good questions! Ask more. Let’s see how I can be more helpful." Tanks! 

Also you don't have to answer everything I put a question mark after, I am pretty sure half of those were because I needed punctuation and nothing else seemed to fit the tone. Lol 😭


"Congratulations to your sister and her fiancé. God bless." Thank you very much 🩵

Stay safe, healthy, and prosperous my friend! Love you Pond 🩵


1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 13th, 2025

@7Bear7 Yeho Bear!

 Don’t be self conscious—ooh.... I love your accent!
Yeah we’re the poets clawing through the dark looking for light. Maybe that’s why people see hope in what we write... even if the themes are heavy.
Also—I don’t patent the nonsense I say. Feel free to steal freely, I grant thee full poetic license.
So my brother? He’s happy. Everyone kinda knew they’d end up together—it’s been that obvious. I think my dad has already printed the wedding cards. No one’s surprised.
“Blink blink just go ahead and drop the most random and insane lore on me!”
 —ohhh you want another one?
Okay, so... once my friends and I were road tripping and we came across this crashed car on a lonely highway at night. We helped the guy—he had minor injuries. I knew first aid so I patched him up and we got him to the hospital. The hospital called the cops... we gave our statements but since we were just tourists...they let us go.
 Right before we left the guy gave us this business card and said... “If you ever want to take care of anyone...give me a call.”  LIKE—huh?? What does that even mean?? Anywaaaay...maybe he runs a spa or something. We lost the card and I don’t remember his face but yeah—it was very lore worthy.  Also there was this one time my friend got almost kidnapped…which was wild…So yeah I am basically a walking vault of chaotic lores. They should honestly make a reality show just called LORE VAULT: Featuring Me.
Well… in our case it’s not really a cultural tradition like with most Indians or Arabs. It’s just how my family has always been. And it’s not like we’re marrying strangers or anything. Like... in my brother’s case, it was kind of semi arranged—one day my dad just mentioned that his friend had a daughter around the same age and suggested they meet. The first time they hung out, it was like a group vacation—my siblings and I met her and her siblings and we all got along. So yeah… it’s basically T!nder but curated by our parents.
It’s not forced though. We’re free to date and if it doesn’t work out... that’s totally fine. You can still marry someone you love even if they weren’t introduced by your parents. But you know how my dad is—I'd rather not subject a poor soul to the horror that is my family. Also it’s not like I’m being chased by hordes of eligible men either. So honestly if my dad wants to introduce me to someone’s son... I’m okay with it.

“It is weird that I have sorta considered (maybe daydream is a closer word but also not????) trying to figure out how to get one, though I guess you could say I didn't really consider it in the same way I’ve considered taking on—ya know what, I don't have a good comparison that won't make you try to check me into a psych ward.....Ummm maybe just ignore that last question? Please?”.........................

Ok, Bear—I didn’t quite follow this part 😅 Can you explain it to me? I’d love to answer if I understood. Did you mean to ask whether it’s weird that you’ve thought about having an arranged marriage? Because if that’s what you meant—then no... it’s not weird at all. Honestly, marrying someone your family knows and who shares your values and expectations sounds like a really solid foundation.
Also—ooh....a matching knife set is such a cool idea. Maybe have their last name engraved on the handle like a crest? That’d be so elegant.
“As for a poem, I’m sorta leaning toward something either personal and very deep but loving/hopeful, though I don't think I can really manage that—just too much new stuff to make it good right now, or  something less deep with biblical references that they could hang on a wall or something.”......

I love this idea! So your tone is loving and hopeful. Now we just need a theme or subject to match it.

“Question—what's the difference between tone and theme? Like I sorta know it, but would like a clearer clarification if you don't mind?”

Sure! So…
Theme = the main message, idea or lesson behind the poem. It’s what the poet wants the reader to think about or feel deeply. It is - What is the poem really about?


Tone = the poet’s attitude or emotional flavor. It’s how the poet “sounds” while talking about the theme. Think: What kind of emotion is being used to talk about this idea?


“Not sure I’m generally better at symbolism and rambling than anything else.”

Perfect—then ramble about the theme with symbolism! You’ve got this. You are a poet, Bear.

That’s a really thoughtful approach, Bear. I love that you want to include their shared faith—it’s such a meaningful part of their story. Instead of making it a direct mirror (which, yeah, can feel a bit too heavy or prescriptive) framing it as a blessing or hopeful vision is perfect. Like planting a seed of light for them to grow into... not something set in stone.
Maybe something like:
 “Two souls who met beneath scripture’s rhythm,
 Not by chance, but quiet design”
something like that…just a suggestion


“Love is such a difficult thing, especially in English where there's only one word for it. It's deep and shallow, stalwart and soft, loud and silent, present and lost—it’s something all right. I might play around with it.”

Mmmhmm... I like this idea. Maybe you could use Plato’s classifications—philia, agape, etc—to bring in some depth and variety? Just a suggestion though.

 Also, I completely respect your privacy. I know I talk a lot but I always leave details out too. The internet’s a wild place and it’s smart to be careful.

“Most likely, you're definitely my closest friend on Cups and one of my closest, period. Sorta.”
AWWWW My heart. MY HEART. Love you, Bear 🩵

“Also, you don’t have to answer everything I put a question mark after. I’m pretty sure half of those were because I needed punctuation and nothing else seemed to fit the tone. Lol 😭”
Roger that, Chief 😎

“Stay safe, healthy, and prosperous, my friend! Love you, Pond 🩵”
Same to you, Bear. Always.


load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 13th, 2025

@7Bear7 This is one poem I have written about love..but I feel like this is not the vibe you are going for..so maybe a more postive twist to this or something - https://www.7cups.com/forum/poetry/YourPoetry_2617/Doyouthinkthiswillbeenough_345699/


2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 13th, 2025
1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 13th, 2025

@azurePond

Thank you! Maybe not quite what I want, but was useful for ideas, than you. Also just a beautiful and personal read thank you for sharing. 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 15th, 2025

@azurepond

Uggghhhhh Pooonnnndd! I am soo tired of people. I am in like major negatives of my social battery. Like I love the people a lot, friends and family, but I just want like a full day (or 7, lol 😭) to just be alone and not have to talk and deal with social norms and stuff T-T

Sorry to just hit ya with that, I just wanted to get it out, thanks love ya

I'll try to respond to your stuff tonight 

Love ya bye bye for meow 🩵

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 15th, 2025

@7Bear7

Sorry, I was gonna reply to stuf but got distracted trying to write a poem inspired by old and new feelings? I don't know what it is but I wrote it I guess, but now I am actually sleepuy so if I can actually fall, I'll take it all. Gonna night Ponsdy! 🩵

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 15th, 2025

@7Bear7 xd.gifpower-battery.gifmm11mm12mm21mm22mm31mm32andjejejdjaksndndksknd-charging.gif

 I understand the frustration, Bear.... Hang in there.....  <3

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 16th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey pond, I just wanted to say goodnight, I guess that's all I wanted to say so uhh goodnight. 

Love you, stay safe and sane for me 🩵

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP July 17th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey pond, sorry I haven't been active much here, I have been kinda melancholic recently. I also have been helping with VBS (vacation Bible school) so I just haven't know what to write. also had a near death experience today, wasn't quite as fun as I expected (slight sarcasm). Don't worry I am perfectly intact and in one piece. Completely unrelated, I am staying at my sister's apartment for the next couple of days, so I am writing this in my hammock as she does have another mattress. VBS's theme is building blocks of faith, it's Lego style decorations. It's been somewhat fun. I decided to help with story this year (for the first time) so it is kinda fun but I would rather do one of the other activities. I'll probably do games or crafts next year. Maybe I'll lead puppets, I used to be a puppeteer but we only let the highschool age kids do that (unless we need a fill in). I don't now pond, I was hoping rambling would help with whatever I am feeling or not feeling. But it's mostly just calmed me down slightly. So thanks for listening or reading or whatever.

Love you I might be on for longer, my insomnia symptoms have been getting worse for the last couple of weeks. So I may or may not chat later. 

Love you bye bye for now. 🩵