Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

azurePondering with a Bear

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 15th, 2025

@azurePond

The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!

581
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP August 21st, 2025

@azurepond

If it's not inappropriate or too personal to ask, what your situation with faith like? 

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond August 21st, 2025

@7Bear7 Well...... my family’s fairly liberal when it comes to faith. None of us are particularly religious tbh. We do pray but I suppose it comes from our background. My dad comes from a Christian family, my mother’s side has Buddhist roots along with other traditions and my dad himself is pretty much an atheist... though he still goes to church and events, mostly because my grandmother’s a believer.


I do believe in God and I pray but I was also the sort of kid who’d light incense and sing Britney Spears songs in my mother’s family’s altar room.... mostly because I didn’t know any Buddhist chants. My grandparents still tease me about that.

So yeah I do believe in a higher power and I usually pray when I wake up and before I go to sleep. Other than that.... when I’m uncertain, I just pick up the Bible and read a page or two. That’s about it. Which is why I keep saying I’m not the best person to ask about faith. I’ve always had a fairly fluid religious identity. 
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond August 24th, 2025

@7Bear7 bear-love.gif
Hello Bear.... I hope you are good <3
bear-hug.gifmocha-and-milk-bears-milk.gif

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP August 24th, 2025

@azurePond

bear-wave.gifmilkandmocha-areyoumad.gif

Hiya! Sorry for not replying to anything, I got distracted, and have been working on my truck for the last two ish days. Put in a new radiator, and fixed the air conditioner. So very happy I can drive it without it or me over heating! 

How are you doing? You over the cold? (Was it a cold? Or something else?) I hope everything is going well! 

Love ya, I'll try to respond to your things sometime this afternoon! 

squeeze-hug.gif

poke-milk-and-mocha.gif

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP August 25th, 2025

@7Bear7

Hello Pond, hope things are going well. Sorry for not replying yet but I am exhausted (not sure why) so I am going to try and sleep now. I guess I'll try to respond to your most recent posts tomorrow, and maybe some of your older ones that I have been wanting to reply to. 

Anyways I'll do my best to remember and make time, otherwise, talk too you soon! 🩵

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP August 26th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey Pond, sorry about being slow to respond, I was semi busy and tired and in an antisocial mood, sorry. 

Ooh have you thought about joining a gym or maybe getting a trainer or even just someone to work out with? Having an accountability partner really helps build momentum in the beginning.

I have considered it, but it's just not super feasible right now, any gyms are far away, and I have other things to focus on. And I generally do calisthenics which doesn't need much if any equipment. 

 Working out and journaling are both brilliant for mental health. Idk why  but I always feel happier once I’ve ticked them off. It’s like I’ve actually been productive happy dance  I haven’t properly got back into exercising yet though. I was told to rest and I still have body aches and a bit of breathing trouble (I had pneumonia as a kid so my lungs are a bit weak and even a small fever hits me like a train lol) For now I just stick to some stretches and  not yoga though as that can be risky without someone to keep an eye on you.


They definitely can be great for mental health as long as they don't control you. I generally feel calmer after a workout, so yahh definitely should get back into it, just don't have a ton of motivation. Tho I might soon??? Who knows? Rest is definitely a good thing, treat your body right and it will try to treat you right. Breath trouble doesn't sound fun at all, I know running can make breathing feel like trying to exhale sticky r@zor wire for me occasionally but other than that I am generally fine. Pneumonia sounds super unpleasant sorry you had to go through that and the continuing after effects. Blink blink what's the difference between stretching and yoga? I know some yoga has some spiritual stuff to go along with it but most people don't practice that way anymore from what I can tell, even then how is it dangerous??


Oh no, earworms… “my little soda pop”...  it was cute until I realised the lyrics were about su.cking the soul out of you🙃


It's still cute just in the ohh no I am gonna d¡3 to a catchy (sometimes annoying) beat ;)


Work wise *** it depends on the job or client but I’m used to it by now.


 Thanks for saying that btw.


You're welcome


My dad keeps telling me I don’t need a job right now that I should just rest for a year and then go to law school. But I feel like I need time to figure things out first. Maybe by trying different jobs I’ll discover something I actually want to do yk? And law school… it would mean graduating and then practising under my uncle, joining his law firm, which would tie me back into my family again. I don’t know if it’s selfish but I don’t want that. It’s not that I don’t love them but… ahhhhhh here comes the existential crisis again.


Yeah, its something alright, wish I could just have some great ambition with motivation and go do it but nothing really calls to me. It's just the occasional full whisper that fades regularly for everything. Trying different jobs shouldn't hurt, gives you a idea of different industries and respect for the people who do them? Law School doesn't have to tie you to your family right? And trust me I get the loving your family but not knowing if you want to be tied (especially financially) to them for the rest of your life. Breath, in and out, I don't have a solution but I am hear to listen and bounce ideas off of if you want.


So you’ve been avoiding it? May I ask why?


Ehh a few things, like I have said before, I am not a very brave person mentally or socially. Like if it something physically like someone getting hurt I wouldn't hesitate to jump in. But doing anything not already part of my social habits is kinda scary, and I hesitate a lot. Also had multiple falling throughs with things I was hoping would pan out, so just got unmotivated. And just I have never had a job and didn't want things to change while also desperately wanting things to change?? Idk that stuff I guess?


 Meanwhile, I’m actively job searching when I really should just be resting.


Oof maybe we need to switch, me go search and you take a nap, lol 


For now I’m sticking to online therapy sessions... at least for the next few months and then I’ll gradually transition to in-person once I’ve found someone good here.


Sound like a good plan, hope things go as smoothly as well oiled ball bearings! 


Yes about the maid.. Well not technically a maid.. I’ve got a housekeeper now (they call it “house manager” these days, apparently) She’s from an agency, properly vetted with background checks and everything. We (as in my grandparents lol)  contacted the agency, I met her and now she’s on a set schedule for cooking and cleaning. On cleaning days she tidies, does the household chores, orders essentials and then leaves. On cooking days she comes at set times, cooks, does meal prep, restocks the fridge, even orders groceries and cleans the kitchen before heading off. Sometimes she leaves post it notes on the fridge like “heat this in the oven at this temperature” and so on. The hiring help is much needed because my PTSD breakdowns can be really draining. I can’t stand messy spaces but on some days I just don’t have the energy to deal with it. Same with cooking.... there are days I can barely get out of bed and if there isn’t something already consumable in the fridge, I end up fasting lol. That’s why meal prep and the ready-to-eat salads, chicken wraps and soups have been a total lifesaver.


Wow that sounds amazing! I know if my sister M lived by herself (she doesn't) she would probably need someone like that, especially the cooking part. She has POTS and maybe some other things. Makes her feel m¡serable and d¡zzy, gives her low bl00d pressure, sometimes makes her p*** out, and generally low energy. But I am really glad you have people looking out for you, both hired and related. The chicken wraps and salads sound pretty good too! 


 So in your family, who usually does the cleaning? Sorry if that’s a silly question. it’s just that cooking and cleaning take up so much time and energy and it’s sooo repetitive. I always wonder how people manage to make time for anything else! It’s pretty normal here to have hired help so I hope I haven’t said anything offensive.


Nothing was offensive don't worry, if anything my question was more offensive lol. Umm well here's the thing. My mother cooks, and tries to clean. I mean I cook sometimes when she is busy, and when I lived with us she would cook a lot. We kids (all technically adults now) help with cooking when she is a lot too. As for dishes, she is pretty good about things that can go in the dishwasher, otherwise it hit or miss on whether dishes pile up. As for cleaning the house. . . Yeah it happens sometimes, I really don't wanna talk bad about us but I'll be honest, we don't clean much unless expecting guests. Like we don't let trash pile and we put away when done with it, so it's not horr¡ble but we don't have much of a deep clean schedule despite my dad trying to get us on one for years and years. Sometimes he succeeds for a few months until some big event happens and we don't have time and then just procrastinate permanently. Sooo yeah that about as much as I wanna say, I want us to be better and would do a lot of it myself, people don't like how I do it a lot of the time and I just get frustrated and give up. Yea I mean I am not the best either, don't get me wrong but idk yea yea yeah 


And yes — it was tasty!


Yay!!


Oh and you’re right....  you can be a godparent to more than one family! I’d forgotten that! Hahaha.


Lol noice, but I won't st3al them from you, your safe for MEOW


Hello Bear, I am your evil gender-bender clone — I too sometimes forget or skip meals for a whole day.


Ya know, miss genderbent clone, it probably a good thing we both skip, because if one of us skipped them all rather than half, that one would be m@lnour¡shed.


Being alone with your thoughts is the worst, isn’t it? It makes everything feel worse than it really is. That’s why writing things out or talking to someone helps so much. Our minds are brilliant at catastrophising, blowing things out of proportion  but when you write it down.... you can actually  see more logically that a lot of those imagined dangers aren’t actually possible. Reality is usually kinder than our fears.


So true, sometimes I wish I didn't have a wise friend who can s@ve me from myself, like let me dr0wn in my d3spa¡r till I cr@ck in peace. Why much people explain what is happening where I can fix it just enough to not br3@k !!!!!! Urhhghhhh. I am not really talking about you but just in general, sorry I went on a slightly dark tangent. But what you said is so true our minds are generally cru3l3r than reality.


You’re always in my prayers. May whatever’s weighing on you find its solution soon. Love you lots and  big hugs 🤍


Thank you so much Pond, you're mine too. May you find success and peace in your future. Love you too with bigger hugs 🩵

Apologizes for all the random symbols replacing letters, it was not letting me post and I couldn't figure out why, hopefully it works this time???????

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurepond

Ahhh I apologize, looking towards the end of that it seems very angry and attacking. It wasn't meant to be that way I was just very frustrated at that moment. I apologize again. 

Sorry, I hope you doing okay, I haven't heard from you and awhile now and miss you. Stay safe, you're in my prayers! 🩵

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 It didn’t come across as angry or atta.cking at all. No need to apologise  but since you felt you needed to, I’ll accept it. Honestly though, no worries, it really didn’t feel that way to me <3

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

I am glad, I over think things sometimes, occasionally, once or twice a century. Maybe 217 times a day, ya neva know

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP August 29th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey pond, just checking in on you. I know you sometimes disappear for a few days (and I do too (sorry) ) but I miss you, sorry. Anyways I hope you're healthy and things are going smoothly. Still keeping you in my prayers. Love you lots take care and stay safe! 🩵

hugs-bear-hug.gifgood-morning.gifbear.gifhugs-polar-bear.gifsqueeze-hug.gif

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear thank you so much for checking in on me .... the virtual hugs really mean a lot. I wasn’t in the best headspace and needed some time away. I’m doing a bit better now i guess.. slowly getting there. I’ll reply to you properly soon. Honestly I’ve been feeling pretty low  like gum stuck under someone’s shoe  but I don’t want to spread that energy. So instead... I’m sending you light, love and prayers.


load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear, are you around? feels like we’ve missed each other quite a bit... with both of us going through our own things. Are you free for a chat???? maybe a little catch up or just some casual talk to take our minds off everything? you here?

12 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

I am here for the moment! How are you, I was trying to figure out a reply to your other thing but it was probably gonna take me a minute or century, probably somewhere in-between those two tho ;)

11 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Haha.. take a century then ... I am a v@mpire *jk... maybe... hides my sparkles*
Thank you Bear, I am glad that you are here. How are you? 

10 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Lol, the sparkles is like vampire diaries right? IDK I never read or watched it, just heard descriptions of it.

I am not doing bad today, was working in the shop with my dad earlier, he's taking a lunch break right now and then we might grill?? Or maybe something else, not sure I suppose.

What about you? How goes it on that side of this ball in space?

9 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Oh no no nono nononoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sparkle vampires are twilight vampires. Vampire diaries have hot vampires. I cant accept the fact that you did not have a cringe vampire phase like me *dont know if I shud be jealous or sad *

That actually sounds like a nice day so far! working with your dad must feel good and grilling together sounds even better.. what do you think you’ll end up making if you go for it?  Also... I don’t mean to stereotype but I’ve heard Texas grills are legendary...almost like it’s your speciality.

At my end.. *borrowing your words* ... I am not doing bad today. Although at m end, it is night and I should probably go to sleep soon. Buuuuuut, I am not feeling like it. 

8 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Ahhh sowy. I never had a huge vampire phase, I definitely got hooked on them a few times, there was one really good book!!! I just uhhh don't remember the name. Also a few movies about vampires. But nothing major.  Tho I definitely had some cringe phases just not able to remember very many of them right meow.


Yeah it was pretty good, I am usually helping him every weekend, tho this is a holiday so he's off, which is why we might grill. If we grill it will probably be steak and chicken. And yeah Texas definitely has the best!!!! (I am totally not just saying that cuz I haven't had any steak outside of here, totes!) Grilling is fun, especially with the fire part! 🔥 *I might be part pyromaniac??? Mayhaps?* 


I hope it was a good day. I understand not wanting to sleep, so fair nuff. I send my pitiful blessings of sleep aid (coming from a insomniac it probably won't help but hey? Mayhaps it twill?)

7 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 It’s alright… I sometimes forget you’re still a baby (not that I’m ancient myself or that you are a literal baby 😅) I just tend to think of anyone younger than my sister as a kid so you probably were way too little during the whole Twilight mania and “right meow” actually made me laugh out loud *classic Bear*😹. Now I’m genuinely curious what that really good vampire book was... maybe it’ll pop back into your memory one day.

Steak and chicken on the grill sounds amazing and honestly, fire + food = pure happiness. If that makes you a tiny pyromaniac... I’d say that’s the best kind🔥

Also... thank you for the “pitiful blessings of sleep aid” as a fellow insomniac, I’ll take all the magic I can get. Do you usually end up staying awake way too late or is it more the “waking up a million times” kind of insomnia?

Also rapid fire for a pyromaniac -
1. Grilled chicken or grilled meat?
2. Burgers or sandwich?
3. Orange juice or another fruit juice?(if another... mention which one)
4. Vampires or werewolves?
5. Azure pond or puddles? (you cannot choose another penpal in this chat..lol )

6 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Hey hey meow! I turn 19 in a week. Lol fair enough I am can understand viewing anyone younger than your sibling as a kid. Though I had two older sisters and followed after them like a puppy for years so I am sorta in a weird spot where a lot of me is more mature and understands and remembers things from above my actual age, but also have my silly younger age person moment of having know clue what someone is talking about. I think I was probably to young for the twilight boom. I hope I remember it toooo, if I remember correctly it was really good!!
Glad I could make yah laugh! ;)


Definitely a pyromaniac, I like all fire, tho fire with food is probably da best. But it's why I love our fireplace, and did/do some blacksmithing.

You're welcome! (I'm just a ordinary demiguy🎵) (Song from Moana) I understand taking any blessings you can for sleep!! I am more it takes a minimum of 30 mins (at absolute best!) to 7 hour to actually fall asleep. It varies depending on a lot of things and it kinda naturally flows over the course of months from longer to shorter. I do wake up some, and every once in a awhile it's bad with how much I wake up but that's not the typical. What about you?

1 both

2 burgers 

3 apple juice 

4 vampires

5 Azure PONDtificating Puddles the first!!! ;) ;)


5 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey hey meow ( I think Bear had a cat for dinner) wow happy almost birthday! 19 is such a fun, limbo age. you’re still technically teen but already carrying yourself older with all that wisdom from tagging along after your sisters. honestly that balance of silly younger self moments and older insight makes you sound way more grounded than most people Iknw. And yeah… you might’ve dodged the twilight boom... lucky you 😅 though I still think everyone deserves to witness the glitter vampire era once in their life. Also... I remember it vividly so believe me when I say - it was the worst haha.


Pyromaniac tendencies noted 🔥😂 Blacksmithing... that’s seriously cool and intense— I remember you talking about making swords... I mean knives but you did promise to make me dragon slaying swords right..? right?

fireplace vibes I totally get.... I love sitting curled up in an armchair near the fireplace with warm cocoa and a good book  * escapes into a dreamland *

also bonus points for sneaking moana into the chat... now I’m hearing that song in my head 🎵 thanks for the earworm!

I see... sleep for me is hit or miss—sometimes I’m out in ten seconds other times I’m just staring at the ceiling till sunrise.  Worst case scenarios include sleep paralysis. 

Here are my answers
1. Both
2. Burgers ( I feel guilty about it though because I usually have sandwiches )
3. Mango juice (You love apple juice? I think you are the first person I have ever met who prefers that.. not that there is anything wrong woth apple juice but it is a unique choice.. a good choice )
5. Azure PONDtification lol waaaattt.. I choose Bear
4 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

meow, nahh I am pretty sure I just swallowed a furball and now have a verbal tick! Thank you!!!  i can already tell it's gonna be a weird age, hopefully a good one tho! yeah another thing adding to my weird maturity yet silly boi attitude is when I was a kid my best and closest friends were adults, like it's weird but I generally got get along with adults better than my own age. Maybe it was because my parents raised me with a more 50s - 70s kid attitude towards things and language? Idk tho

I am not sure if I should feel complemented by you calling me more balanced than most people you know, or feel extremely terrifying for the mental health of them?? Lol I think you just meant a balance of how people act and can behave? And not in general?

I do feel lucky to if I remember correctly I saw like half a episode of Twilight once cuz I saw a fast dude sparkle in a forest, and a girl he kidnapped was confused? 

"Pyromaniac tendencies noted 🔥😂" hehe good! 🫠

Yeah I do plan on making some swords at some point but need a lot of practice first, and some slight difference equipment for something that big and delicate 

"fireplace vibes I totally get.... I love sitting curled up in an armchair near the fireplace with warm cocoa and a good book  * escapes into a dreamland *" peak vibes!! Tho I generally just stare at the fire or nap

hehe you're welcome for that earworm. Here's some snake guts you can turn into coconuts too! Lol 

"I see... sleep for me is hit or miss—sometimes I’m out in ten seconds other times I’m just staring at the ceiling till sunrise.  Worst case scenarios include sleep paralysis." OOf

Okay I got to preface this with I am weird, you got that good okey. Sooo I have wanted too experience sleep paralysis since I knew it existed. Part of it was people were saying it's a sign you can start to lucid dreams (not sure if that accurate anymore after looking into more information about lucid dreams) but also, I kinda like not being able to move? That not the way to say that??? 😭 I am bad at explaining things where they don't sound like I am insane. Like I would totally try out a straight jacket, and kinda want to be tied up? (Now I got to say, this is not in a sexual way, at all! Cuz people here I like being tied up and think ahh yeah) soo yeah no I just like rope and chains, and they feel grounding? I am a over thinker and generally need some sorta stimulation whether it be a fidget toy, or like book paper, and just yah know feeling something tight? Grounding, relaxing, comforting? Like a hug, that lasts longer? Idk the more I type the more I feel like I am crazy, so I am gonna stop and hope ya don't think I have a mental issue I don't actually have. Ohh also I guess it doesn't actually have to restrict movement either? Now that I think of it I have just tied rope around my forearms all my life, and just leave it there for awhile, calming still, soooo yeah I am actually done now sorry I took so long to type and reply 

Here are my answers
1. Both
2. Burgers ( I feel guilty about it though because I usually have sandwiches )
3. Mango juice (You love apple juice? I think you are the first person I have ever met who prefers that.. not that there is anything wrong woth apple juice but it is a unique choice.. a good choice )
5. Azure PONDtification lol waaaattt.. I choose Bear

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7

Ahh oops I did delete the last bit of your message *sigh* I guess I was flustering myself and forgot? 

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 3rd, 2025

@azurePond

Here are Ponds answers
1. Both *yay!*
2. Burgers ( I feel guilty about it though because I usually have sandwiches ) *same, I generally eat sandwichs, but burgers are better*
3. Mango juice (You love apple juice? I think you are the first person I have ever met who prefers that.. not that there is anything wrong woth apple juice but it is a unique choice.. a good choice ) *ahh well I choose apple juice for its versatility, it's good with most things especially chicken, Mexican, and pork, which are some of our most common dinners. While I do think there are juices that taste better than apple juice by themselves, they don't complement most things like apple juice does. It's like salt goes with everything, while other spices might taste better they don't go with and make everything better like salt, similar with apple juice.*
5. Azure PONDtification lol waaaattt.. I choose Bear *I hope you're not trying to steal my name? 😵‍💫*

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 Yes Burgers aall the waaay... oooh your explanation of apple  juice makes so much sense 🤔

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurepond

I find it hilarious that no matter what our replies always get longer and longer till it's like chapter length! 😭🤣😭

Also have you ever played Hollow Knight?

5 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 YASSSS.. it is because we both explain and ramble and talk and well... we cannot shut up.. it is soo us and I am kinda proud of it.

No I havent played it.. what is it about?

4 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Exactly!! I just over explain yet it is somehow helpful and funny sometimes, same for you!! 😜 


Ahhh sadge, it a game about a little bug Knight who is investigating a ancient bug kingdom, but the kingdom has fallen apart due to some sorta infection. That's about all I can say lore wise without some sorta spoilers. It's metroidvania platformer. (I think I spelled something wrong but hopefully you get the idea 

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 That’s exactly what happens when two INFJs start a penpal chat 😜

Ooh... I just g00gled it.... the knight looks adorable! aww cutieee I want to adopt him… my precious 🥹 (probably not the reaction I’m supposed to have but oh well)

I’ll definitely check out the game—I’m not much of a gamer but I dabble every now and then!
2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Yesh dats what's happenings! THE INFJ STRIKES BACK

Also that's the same reaction as 80% of the fandom so your good! He is cute, and definitely needs to be adopted, he deserves it. 

It's a long long long looooonnngg game. It takes speed runners hours to beat the first ending of the game and that's with them Skipping all the dialogue, lore, exploring, a lot of bosses, and areas. So yeah it s long hhhh game. 

I played it cuz M (my oldest sister (24 I think??)) watched someone do a playthrough and then got the game so I played it without knowing what happens and it was soooooo much fun!!! And SilkSong comes out the 4th!!!!! It's the sequel and has been so anticipated for like 7 years (yes they announced that the sequel was coming like seven years ago!) that some other games are not releasing their game this year because they their games wouldn't be able to compete against SilkSongs sales! (Those poor guys) 

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 I havent had the chance to check out the game yet..but I will soon. 

Wow... it does sound like a marathon of a game! 😅 hours just to reach the first ending even when skipping dialogue and bosses… that’s insane dedication. 


That’s some serious hype! I’m kind of excited just hearing you talk about it.... I can imagine the chaos of fans waiting for that drop. Did you to dive straight in when it came  out?
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

Sorry I am eating and can't type fast I will reply to stuff in about 3 minutes 

7 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 Oh no worries. reply after you’ve eaten. Food comes first, always… so tooddles for now!

6 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Okie 👌 me eating, replys in progress 

5 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7

Somehow my keyboard turn done eating into 👌 me?????? 😭 

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 okayyy😭😭😭😭 I though u said ur food was superb or sthg.. flexing your food

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Many apologies, my keyboard and specifically my aout correct hates me. It also won't let me type the word aotu so yeah

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 1st, 2025

@7Bear7 It’s ok Bear.... though aotu sounds like it could be someone’s nickname.... like a mysterious gamer tag or a character name from an old legend. 

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Sorry I got distracted by the TV, sowy .

Yeah honestly it does sound like that!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 1st, 2025

@azurepond

Hey hopefully you are either already asleep, or will be soon. Rest is good for ya, if your not tho I will try to reply faster if ya still wanna chat. 

Anyways sweet dreams and good night hopefully! 🩵

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 2nd, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear, I am so sowwwyyy I fell asleep and then the morning I woke up and wanted to reply to asap then I got distracted... then I had to make a quick visit to my grandparent's house.. there were guests and aaaaaahhhhh I just got a minute away from all that

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 2nd, 2025

@azurePond

Don't worry about it. You need your sleep, everyone does I am glad you got some! I hope things are going well today.

I am going to be busy for probably a few hours?? Not positive I might have some moments where I won't be. I'll be dealing with getting a car to a mechanic, so it's up in the air for how long that takes lol

Anyways hope you have a good day, and hopefully talk to you soon! 🩵

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 4th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey pond, how was your day, or yesterday, or night? How about this, how was your last 25 hours? 

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond September 4th, 2025

@7Bear7 Hey Bear, well my past 25 hours were absolutely bad.. the only good thing is I am alive and breathing and I have friends and I still believe that things will get better. (PS - my PTSD got worse, I had a trigger and an episode and well.. its been tough)
How are you? I hope your 25 hours were better

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 4th, 2025

@azurePond

Hey, I am praying for you. I don't know what else to say, you already know you have friends who love you and want to help, and you also know that things can get better. I am not fully aware of your situation but I am here to listen if you ever want to talk. (Tho sometimes I struggle to tell when someone just wants to vent or wants advice, so if you ever want either, being clear about it might help me not be annoying.) I love you Pond, I want to be able to help more but alas, I am just words on a screen. You're in my prayers. I am also here to talk about other things if you want a distraction, especially if you're still awake and on, or if your not and see this in the morning or some other time that is fine too. I hope whatever triggered you is something you can remove or avoid or deal with healthy, I'll pray about that too. 


My last 25 hours were something, I guess. I wouldn't call it good, but it sounds better than yours was. I had some bad moments last night and stuff but idk it was something. I was dissociating (I think is the right term) that's probably why everything I typed here seems off. Also woke up in hot panic, but luckily was just a dream. 

IDK what to say, I feel like I said something wrong but want to be here for you Pond so this it the best I got in five to ten minutes.

I love you, take care please 🩵

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP September 5th, 2025

@azurepond

Hey checking in on you, hope today went better? 

Pink or purple?

Purple or pink or green?

Violet or green?

White or black?

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 6th, 2025

@7Bear7 Appreciate it, Bear.

Today went better. How about you, Bear?

Ooh Pink or Purple …. Aaah I love pink buuut Purple 
Purple
Green
White-  I’m notoriously obsessed with it. White sheets, white floors, white towels, white plates, white walls, white lights, white sneakers, white socks, white cars ...EVERYTHING IN WHITE. If it’s something that can get dirty or needs cleaning, I need it in white... just so I can see the dirt and make it spotless again. My condo is so blindingly white and squeaky clean that my friend Z likes to say “Azure doesn’t live in her condo, she haunts it.” yk..like a ghost or like a person in a yk ward

How about you, Bear? What are your choices?

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP October 7th, 2025

@azurePond

I am glad you're doing better, my day was long and cold (turns out court rooms are cold) and boring, but still pretty good nun the less.

I see, yah know, I was gonna use your answers for something? Like a OC Creation or something, but I got no clue what each color went with anymore 😭😭 lol 

You like white that much?! Wow didn't expect that, but after you explained it it makes sense. I don't dislike white, it's just to bright to be everything. It has to be the second color, tho I guess I am a bit light sensitive so maybe that's why lol


My answers???! Uhhh

Purple 

Green

Green

Black

I am slightly notorious for black, not quite goth but close, I like me the shadow colors, lol

load more
load more