Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@deviance @paulinepau @helloapple1885 @SleepyMylo | Hangout Groupchat!

User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo February 27th, 2025

This is a chat for @deviance @paulinepau @helloapple1885 and @SleepyMylo to hang out! Please don't post if your name is not listed! Thanks ❤️

32
User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau February 27th, 2025

Hii


1 reply
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 27th, 2025

@paulinepau

Hi hi!!! Welcome ❤️

load more
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 February 27th, 2025

helloo <3

1 reply
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 27th, 2025

@helloapple1885

Hii!! 😀

load more
User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau February 28th, 2025

Hey guys hope you’re all doing great this day :)💖💖

4 replies
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 28th, 2025

@paulinepau

Hey, Pauline thanks! I hope you're doing great too! I'm baking a cake right now! Not gonna burn the house down though, so dont worry, lol! ❤️😂

User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 February 28th, 2025

@paulinepau @SleepyMylo
Doing a bit okay! I am already missing you guys <3

2 replies
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 28th, 2025

@helloapple1885

Apple!! I missed you too! We all need to get together and chat again! ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 February 28th, 2025

@SleepyMylo yess!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau February 28th, 2025

I love baking, and I’m glad about the reassurance of not burning the house hahahaha tomorrow I’m gonna try to make homemade ice cream!! Wish we could share our yummy preparations!🥲🤣

3 replies
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 28th, 2025

@paulinepau

Omg last summer I was making a lot of homemade icecream! It's super awesome making it at home because you can eat as much as you want and make so many flavors! Good luck with your icecream making! You can actually share photos in your posts here. I'll share a picture of my cake once I'm done! I'd love to see your icecream too If you're comfortable with sharing. ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau February 28th, 2025

OFC I will! can’t wait to see the cake 🧁

1 reply
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 28th, 2025

@paulinepau

Yay! I'll send it as soon as I finish it tomorrow morning! Can't wait to see your icecream!! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP February 28th, 2025

I just finished the cake. Ahh, it's not the best looking thing I've ever made 😣 but I'm still excited to eat it anyway! Here's a picture of it. 😂😋🍴🍰

20250228-121157-1_1740770884.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 1st, 2025

@SleepyMylo it looks lovely and yummy as well! 😍
I want it now😛

1 reply
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP March 1st, 2025

@helloapple1885

Thanks!! ❤️ omg it was so good, I wish I could send you some! 😆

load more
load more
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 4th, 2025

@SleepyMylo @paulinepau hi guys, how are you all doing?🤗

User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau March 4th, 2025

Hi guys I’m doing well, been busy with uni, what about you all?💗. Btw mylo the cake looks amazingly delicious!!

3 replies
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 4th, 2025

@paulinepau trying to be okay, man, never knew healing was a linear process, some days are good, rest are sad and emotional🥹

2 replies
User Profile: paulinepau
paulinepau March 4th, 2025

I completely get your feeling, some other times you might feel you’ve completely healed from the things that disturb your peace but the feeling still there and pops out from time to time… and there’s moments in life where emotional days are more abundant than the ones we feel alright but it’s fine to feel it, healing is about allowing ourselves to have bad days without letting that make us give up and I’m glad you’re trying to be ok🩷 we’re all here for you !

1 reply
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 4th, 2025

@paulinepau thank you so much🥺

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP March 4th, 2025

Thanks, Pauline! ❤️

I'm doing alright everyone! Thanks for asking! I appreciate you checking in, Apple!

And YES we're all here for you, Apple! ❤️ I know what you mean. Healing can take a long time. I just try to remind myself that progress and healing isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. But yeah, it can be so hard some days, but like Pauline mentioned, its good to let yourself feel what you need to. Just make sure to always take good care of yourself, and be kind and compassionate to yourself! Wishing you all the best of luck, and if you'd like to talk about it at all, I'd be happy to. 

1 reply
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 5th, 2025

@SleepyMylo thank you so much, Mylo!🥹

load more
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP March 5th, 2025

Oh! And hugs for everyone! 🫂 (Only if wanted of course ❤️ )

1 reply
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 5th, 2025

@SleepyMylo *hugs tight*💕

load more
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 22nd, 2025

@SleepyMylo @paulinepau @deviance
I hope you guys are doing good. It feels so long!🥰

3 replies
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP March 23rd, 2025

@helloapple1885

Hello, Apple! It means so much to me that you're checking in on everyone. I'm doing really well, thanks for asking. It has been a while! How are you, Apple?

2 replies
User Profile: helloapple1885
helloapple1885 March 24th, 2025

@SleepyMylo
I am trying to be okay, but most of the days I do have a breakdown and cry alot, I feel blank and still not been able to process what happened to me :/
I am so glad to hear you're doing good🥰

1 reply
User Profile: SleepyMylo
SleepyMylo OP March 28th, 2025

@helloapple1885

Aw, sending you hugs, Apple! 🫂❤️ I'm here if you want to talk about anything or just let things out. Pain and healing is a long road, but as long as you just keep going, you'll find one day that things will get better and that the wait was worth it. I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time, and I just want you to know that you deserve happiness and love in your life.

load more
load more
load more