Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey just want a talk with a woman with avoident personality disorder

User Profile: stillloving325
stillloving325 February 7th

Just have questions I wanna know more about avoident personality disorder and hopefully it helps me understand my recent breakup i think I understand but always best to actually have a conversation and ask someone lol

4
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 7th

@stillloving325

I hope you find someone here who has experienced with this, who might put some clarity on your situation 💚 

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: quietisviolent0
quietisviolent0 February 9th

were you dating someone with avpd, or do you think you have it yourself? i’m asking because i think i might have it as well.

User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix February 11th

@stillloving325

I can understand why you would question this circumstance. However, as a woman I do have Avoidant Personality Disorder. However, what I can do is make a forum post about the signs, and symptoms to look out for to help support you on this circumstance. <3 I will tag you to the forum post once it is completed. Thank you for reaching out <3 

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic February 12th

@stillloving325

Hi, I'd be happy to message back and forth if you're interested in talking about what happened with your recent breakup.

Passing along the following link that has some resources/info related to avoidant personality disorder:
https://www.7cups.com/forum/personalitydisorders/AvoidantDependentandObsessiveCompulsivePersonalityDisorders_1986/ResourcesforAVPD_268277/