Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Personality Disorders Community Check-in: September 24th–September 30th

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic September 25th

Hello, PD Support Community!

image_1790294967.png

[Image source: AI-generated]

❤️ How has your week been so far?

💙 What's a setback you've experienced recently and how have you been working through it?

If you prefer not to answer these questions, feel free to say hello, ask for a hug, or share anything else that's on your mind. 💚


If you would like to be added or removed from the taglist, click
here

Taglist:
@1JADED1 @Adeline12345 @adventurousCat7477 @AlfAndthemachine @alleywood13 @alwayshere2008 @Alwaysinpyjamas @ambitiousVase1322 @amicableDime9946 @AndreaDawn @arbanon @ARC80 @AspenCade @AutumnLauren6 @autumnthemoth @Avocado22 @azuladragon34 @b4Damion @BaggageClaim @berrymimi @bestcase @Blue123456618 @blueAngel00 @BouncingPiccolo @braveNest6406 @caringPerspective41 @CelticStar7 @CheerySandi @ChristmasGift @courageousPond1835 @crang17 @crimsonPlane2738 @cyanPlatypus6370 @dagaz13th @DamagedOne13 @daydreammemories @DayZeeAnne @dberryy @diamondintheROUGH2022 @DIDisaythat @DoggoMom @dynamicShip9026 @easyTalker8129 @ebonyyyblondie89 @EddaLayla @emerijourney @EmmaSwan18 @EmotionalNerd @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @fearlessOcean2254 @fearlessSouth4632 @fireyseastar97 @FloweringBunny @forcefulFriend4768 @FreakFactor7 @generousEyes493 @Glue @Goldcherry2113 @GRAPSPRO2033 @GreenScarab @Hadeel96 @HashiramaNinja @Healing0Pillow @healingHeart1111 @heartycitrus @honestLand6397 @HopeandFaith @Hyacinth22 @IdolPigment @ImaginativePenny152 @imclover @indigoCup1959 @intelligentWheel627 @Irishrose78 @itsmeow @Jasminerice @Jish07541 @JoniGirl @Jupiterbeingahuman @JusticiaPrimalDorogo @K87 @kawaiikoreannn @kindTurtle3738 @LabeledBPD @LadyNikita @LavenderFlower @learningtolovemyself @Lemino @LightsFromDark @Lilac4Roses @LiliTwolsky @limeRaspberries2286 @Lonelyghostwithtoast @lovelyWords13 @LoveTracker @Lucario1 @maple23 @MeeshyRB @MelG919 @missg @Mkmultra @munchiegoosie @Naturesbeauty1234 @nervoussmiles @NightshadeVenom @Nubia87 @OneErased @optimisticMagic0014 @OrangePeel24 @originalLove4575 @Oxymoron6demon @passionateJackfruit5095 @peacefulvibes96 @Piggy @placidShade4261 @Pointlesswords @PoliteOcean @PretentiousHyena2222 @Priscella @Psalm139 @QueenBee03 
@queenbeme2 @QueenSerenity5 @QuietMagic @racqueldawn @raininglillies13 @raspberryWatermelon7195 @rationalGrapefruitq @Red789 @RelaxedPanda @RemorseCode2 @resourcefulPrune5259 @Rex0911 @RoadLessTraveled @Rose1324 @runaway101 @SadBlueEyes @safeandsoundta @selfdisciplinedBunny232 @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @SkillfullMeans @Sleepwalkermw @SnaryPoppins07 @sociableVillage4875 @spectacularCandy9984 @Stardew3 @Starilus @straightforwardCurrent6067 @StrangeKat @sunflower2480 @Tamy4210 @Tatianaalize @The1andonlyFirehawk @tohealthemoon @toucans @Triscups @Twigo7 @uniqueRose1689 @versatilePomegranate60 @WalkingCrow @witchyyrose @Xe
12
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 25th

@QuietMagic

I need a hug.

I'm receiving news tomorrow and I'm worried sick.

I should be sleeping but it's impossible 😔💚

LTDW76v3.gif

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic OP September 25th

@Amanda84

*hugs* Makes sense that you're awake if it's really important news with a chance of something bad happening. 💜 News related to you? Or someone else?

 H34K1mWb.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 25th

@QuietMagic

News related to a family member, if it was me, I'd handle it better, I worry more when it's someone else 💚

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic OP September 25th

@Amanda84

Hey, wondering how things ended up going. (Or feel free to PM as well if you want)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 26th

@QuietMagic

Thank you for checking, my dad's tests were inconclusive due to lab error do unfortunately we have to wait to get biopsies again and start the worry and the waiting all over again 💛

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic OP September 26th

@Amanda84

Ugh, sorry you didn't get the information to at least know how much to worry in the future 💜

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 25th

@Amanda84

Coming across the miles..

3dmDYNfb.gif

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@QuietMagic

❤️ How has your week been so far?
it's been quite normal but tiring! 

💙 What's a setback you've experienced recently and how have you been working through it?
I want to stop procrastinating which honestly feels like a hazard :)

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic OP September 25th

@daydreammemories

Hello! 💜 That sounds about right from what I recall that your normal/no-worse-than-usual week would still be pretty exhausting. Is the procrastination around stuff for school?

User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 27th

@QuietMagic

yeah! studying and all the school work. also yeah it can be quite exhausting

load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 25th

@QuietMagic

I always look forward to your nature images. The week has gone well for the most part. My  contractor who told me the repair work on my house would begin in the next few weeks ( that was in June), has not initiated the work. That has left me with some grief... Hey, if that is all, life is good!

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic OP September 25th

@caringShoulder1357

Haha, thanks. I was having trouble finding a photo I liked, so this week I admitted defeat and went to AI. It’s probably physically impossible to have a meadow illuminated like that at night without some serious camera/editing trickery, but I liked the vibes/colors even if it’s a little unrealistic lol.

Sorry that the repair work’s been delayed. It’s been a few months since June I guess, so I wonder what that means in terms of when/how the repair work ends up happening (i.e. keep waiting for the contractor to randomly pop up in December, assume it won’t happen and abandon the repair work for now, look for a different contractor who’s less flaky)

load more