Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] Poetry by Jefferythebunny

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing October 30th, 2022

Hi, i write alot of poetry and i thought i would share some here. the first one is titles Beautiful Field.


CW: this poem is about a girl having a panic attack and its using a metaphor of cars and highways and its very emotional

Can't we just sit here

Sit here and watch the world

Watch the breeze

Watch the clouds

Watch the flowers


Forget about the fear

Forget about the pain

Forget about the past


Cant we just be here now

Enjoy the moment

The beauty

Of the breeze

Of the clouds

Of the flowers

Release the fear of

Being alone

Because right now

I have you and you have me


Stop worrying about the future

Stop worrying about tomorrow

Stop worrying about when will it all end


I want to hold on to this moment

Forever

Hold onto the breeze

To the clouds

To the flowers

To you


What a shame

This field isn't

It's a little patch

Of beauty

In a freeway


I grasp on to my moment

As the gentle breeze

Turns into rushing winds from the cars

As the fluffy clouds

Turn into smog

As the flowers

Turn into a memorial


I grasp to you

As the cars blow you away

I hold as tight as I can

My finger nails cut into my hand

And your gone



Like you were never here

in the first place

My favorite memory

Light and airy

Filled the void

In my heart

But now the moment is gone

And the void

Is deeper than before


The fear of abandonment

Has left me alone

Lonelier that before

Because now I no

There is a way to fill the void


The cars keep rushing past

With every passing moment

My happiness gets farther away

Pushed with the force of 10,000 tons

Farther and farther


With an alarming speed

The roads grow

More and more

Closing in on my field


The 2 way street

Becomes a 5 lane highway

My field

becomes a lot


Ramps are added

My field shrinks


Multiple story over passes emerge

My field is now as big as my feet


I reach down to grab the flowers

But they wither

They crumble into the wind


I try to grasp the cloud like fog

It disperses into the air


I desperately try to inhale

What is left of the sweet breeze

The wind overcomes me


All of a sudden it's too much


The cars are too fast

I start to shrink

The wind is too strong

My hands go up to my ears

The commotion is too loud

I try to curl up

But the road is too close

And my patch is too small



99
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

Thus might be my last poem

I'm sick of creating rubbish

And I'm tired of existing

Tw- sh, su!c!de, Ed?

I'm waiting to let go


Waiting to release


To remove



But in order to let go


I have to get out of bed


Out of this space


Which seems impossible



I cannot act upon thoughts


If I cannot act upon anything


I cannot unalive


If I can't get out of bed



Part of it is fear


If I get up


I'll find the beauty


Find a reason not to leave


Something to keep me here



I can't have that


I need to let go


I need to say goodbye



So I write


To all my friends


I love you


And I'm sorry


Be okay without me



I know I'll never be able to move


Be able to act


But


Saying goodbye


Is almost as painful as d*ing



I pick


And I scratch


And I burn


And I cut


Knowing it won't end it


Just make my existence more painful



Isn't that what I want though


To leave


To perish


To rot like garbage in some hole



To perish


Is triumph


To live


Is To fail



But also isn't perishing


Cowardly


Does it make me a coward


Because I can't live anymore



Hold your breathe


And close your eyes


Hold your breathe for as long as possible


Til your eyes water


Till yoy are shaking


Till every inch of your body


Every damn centimeter


Burns


That is what it's like


To live


To be me


To not perish



I cannot will myself from this bed


But I cannot live


I cannot d*e


When existence is too painful



I cannot sleep


Because I'm too tired


I cannot eat


Because I'm too hungry


I cannot see


Because the light is too much



And so I wait



1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 14th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

please be okay, twin. i know it hurts. do what you can to ease that pain. i love you and im always here for you okay? <3

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 17th, 2023

i said i was done but i honestly don't care. im so sick of existing and producing garbage but yk what, no one reads it anyway

Tw: system stuff, invalidation, fake claiming, and talking about walking off a metaphorical cliff

You tell me that i’m valid

As long as I don’t feel a certain way

I'm sorry this is popular


Im sorry tik tok made this fun

Im sorry that it seems common

But your biased sample pool

Doesnt prove to be worthy


You can't walk into a room full of gays

And you can't look at them

And think, wow homosexuality is popular

The media is making it seem fun


So why must you walk into a room

Of mentally ill teens

And say

Woah a lot of you have mental disorders


I'm sorry *** made this photo-worthy

Tik tok made it fun

I've been feeling like this since before tik tok

But because it's popular, it's not worthy


Sure some people fake it

They think it's cool

They think they want this

Because tik tok made it fun


But there is nothing fun about this

Do you think I want this?

I didn't discover this on pintrest

Scrolling one day

Decided hmm maybe this is me

No i came searching for help

Looking

Struggling

Because i couldn't survive like this anymore


To invalidate me

After everything ive been through

Just hurts

I didnt ask for this

But i deserve the right to embrace it

Im a human being

We all are

Every last one of us


So say im lying

Say its a ploy

Say its popular


So fake it

Pretend you have it

Pretend its fun

Pretend you really have savages running around in your head


And when im gone

When i finally walk away

I hope you realize

At one point

We were alive

But to say we arent

Just pushed us further

Off the cliff we were already standing on


4 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 17th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

the fact i relate to this isnt right. ive had people mimicking me, told im faking, etc. the world like to romanticize real struggles. <3

3 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 17th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

exactly i agree, thats why i wrote an angry vent poem xD

2 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 17th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

haha, it is amazing though. seeing people mimic it for fun/attention (social media, irl, even on cups ive seen) it hurts honestly

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 17th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

it hurts and also it makes no sense, like why? i dunno lmao

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 17th, 2023

@amiablebunny4016 @nebulacreation

I've decided to enter 3 of my poems into a contest, I will write a rhyming one for one of the entries, because that's what they like best (gotta give the people what they want), most likely I'll enter the Beautiful field (the first of this post with a lil bit of the second kinda a blend)


But I wanted to ask if you have any opinions for the 3rd?

Lemme knowwww

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 18th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

i think all of your poems are great! im not great with feedback haha but good luck!

load more
User Profile: Heart4art
Heart4art April 18th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 Thank you for sharing. I love reading poetry about people's emotions!

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 17th, 2023

title: the man across from me

tw: sh,ed,abuse,sewerslide

I look at this man

Sitting across from me

Is he breathing?

Is he alive?

Is he even human?


She sits there

And stares

Blankly at the wall

What is wrong with her?

Why is she the way she is?

Is there anyway to help her?


They move

Without a sound

Are the scared?

What happened to them?

Who hurt them this way?


He adjusts his sleeve

to cover the scars

Does anyone notice his wounds?

Do they believe his lies?

Will he ever stop?


She lifts up her shirt

I can see her ribs

Shes covered in stretch marks

How long as she been like this?

When was the last time she ate?

Is this the reason for her faded out eyes

Her hair falling out

Clumps cast away on the floor?

Are the yellow stains on her teeth from stomach acid?


They click

And snap their fingers

Over and over

do they snap to cope?

Do people yell at them

Just for existing?


He flinches as someone makes a noise

A tear falls across his cheek

Does he want to hide?

Was he born this way?

Or did someone make him this way?


She looks at my nose

Trying to look attentive

But eye contact is too painful

Does anyone care?

Does anyone else see her pain?

Will anyone notice as she continues to slip away?


They grab something sharp

I want to yell

Tell them to stop

But i cant move my mouth

Do they care about the scars?

Is there anyone who can help them not do this?

How can i make them stop?


As i look at the man in the mirror

And he looks back at me

About to make the dumbest mistake of his life

Of my life


Because the man across from me

Is me

She is me

They are me

The man across from me

Is just my reflection


I no longer care enough to stop him

2 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation May 18th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

twin, im going to sit here and give YOU the biggest hug of your life. its a beautiful poem. if i have to sit here and smash that mirror jsut so you dont ahve to see it, then by all means *gives big hug*

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 18th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

*gives bigger hug*

load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 18th, 2023

title: post-modern souther gothic carcus

massive tw: eating disorder. i discuss calorie counts and measurements. i describe what I've done to my body on this journey and all the affects of it, please don't read if you don't wanna be triggered

‘Dont do this

Your hair will fall out’

I brush my hair

Trying to untangle the knots

I just washed it

And it looks dead

Its falling out in clumps

Maybe i should knit a sweater, it would help keep me warm


‘Dont do this

Your teeth with turn yellow’

I dont smile

Not just because i cant, but because

Of the damage ive done

If yellow teeth was a trend

Was a hype

Me and my stomach acid

Would have been popular

Finally


‘Dont do this

You will be cold all the time’

I adjust my sweatshirt

Its 90 degrees outside

And im freezing

Im shivering

I throw on an extra blanket

Atleast the baggy sweaters will distract from the fat

Hanging off me


‘Dont do this

You will be exhausted’

Im ready for bed

Its 10:42

In the morning

I slept 7 hours last night

Yet im exhausted

If i go back to sleep

No one will notice how much weight ive put on


My eyes are hazy

I look distracted

Not just because my attention span

Is non existent

But because

They look dead


I feel like ive been dipped in fire

Maybe i am dead

Maybe this is death

I cant be alive

Not after all of this


I want to stop

So desperately to stop

To look alive again

And not

A post-modern southern gothic

Carcass of a man


Im starting to look good though

I was big

Now im small

Not small enough

But smaller

People are nice

People complement me

Not like they did before


But My chest is too small

My waist is too big

My thighs are a mess


So i keep going

I count the calories

Instead of 900

Today i will do 8

I dont care i need 1200 to live

I cant live unless im smaller


I keep going

I keep measuring

My waist is 24 inches

I need 21

To be the perfect 31:21:31 ratio

I squeeze the measuring tape smaller

23.75

23.5

23.25

23

I release because i need to breathe

I will do better


Will this keep going until i fade away?

Will i get help?


Or will i finally be perfect?

5 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation May 18th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

think of it this way, twin

why smaller? who are you trying to please? your parents? society? yourself?

i know what its like going down that rabbit hole. it never ends. it will never be enough. im sorry to sound harsh, but youll never be satisfied with the way your body is.

you need to let go. doesnt have to be now. doesnt have to be soon. but you do need to.

what happens if you get sick, or something happens, or you take medication that causes the progress to go away? youll feel worse

i know its easier said than done. but you will end up doing this, cutting more calories, every single day of your life, watching your body shrivel away as you keep thinking "smaller" "more" "not enough". itll never be enough, twin. trust me.

im here for support, and i love you just the way you are. if anyone, including your mom, say differnt- chances are its something theyre struggling with themselves. i believe in you. <3

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 18th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

I'm trying to please myself. But also I'm doing this for my mom, and my brother, and my ex. I can't help but think if I was tinier it wouldn't have happened.

I'm trying to let go. I really am. Everytime I make slight progress (like one time i ate 3 meals a day for an entire week) I just ruin it all by looking in the mirror.

I wanna tell my therapist next time I see her because I'm so sick of the physical affects. It's just really bad yk.

The rabbit hole is never ending and I feel stuck.

I do want to get better, but I also feel this crushing feeling to be smaller. And that I don't deserve the food anyway.

🥺🥺 thank you for believing in me

3 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation May 19th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

yes, talk to your therapist about it, it may help <3

yougot this twinnie

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 19th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

i just dont wanna get invalidated or end up in grippy sock land and my mom hate me for it

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation May 19th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

grppy sock land will only happen if your therapist believes youre in danger of yourself <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG May 19th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319✨❤️

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP May 30th, 2023

NEw poem im jist ventin this time no editing i want it raw

title: what if?

tw:sh, bullying, ed, general mental illness, suicide, hospital


what if I told you I had a chronic illness,

multiple, raging through my body, causing endless struggle?


what if I told you there's a pill I can take,

but it only makes other things worse?


what if I told you there was a cure,

but its expensive and I cant afford it?


what if I told you most people with these illness end up in the hospital,

and a lot of times they die?


what if I told you some days the pain is so bad,

I don't get out of bed?


what if I described to you the symptoms,

the raging pain, the constant coldness, the exhaustion,

the brittle teeth, the hair falling out in clumps?


what if I told you that I'm only a child,

and my illnesses prevent me from playing and being happy?


I'm guessing you would feel pretty bad.

I'm guessing you have this image,

of a kid, since I mentioned hair I'm guessing bald,

half dead, in the hospital, complaining about their pain.

I'm guessing you feel pretty bad.

I'm guessing your heart goes out to me

and you will tell me you'll pray.


Now what if I gave you my diagnosises

anxiety

depression

adhd

anorexia


would you still feel bad?

Would you still shed a tear at my story?


Im guessing not.

Youd continue to laugh at the barcodes on my arms

you'd continue to act embarrassed when I stim

you'd continue to ignore me not eating

you will whisper in the bathroom while I vomit in the background

if i get hospitalized, you will make fun of me, you will continue to avoid me,

say I'm contagious


then one day the loud speaker comes on

'please join us in a moment of silence for Avy.

last night they hanged themselves.

they were loved by our entire community.

they will be missed'


some of you will care

some will hear the announcement and know that at one point you weren't alone

and some of you wont look up from your phone


some of you will believe the lies

that i was loved

you will market me,

make me an example, pretend to care

but you wont change.


so tell me.

what if i told you that this was your fault?

what if your to blame?

would you care?

no you wouldn't

so scroll past my story

ignore me while im here

and just only care about the kids

who illnesses arent in there brain


because mine don't exist anyway.



User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP June 5th, 2023

Tw-ed, sh

im avy

im a mess

i have more scars then I can count

I'm lonely

and alone

I csnt think

let alone leave bed

I'm ugly

inside and out

I'm just a boring person

I have absolutely no talent

I don't mean anything to anyone...

But I'm also avy.

Avy who says the most out-of-pocket things.

Avy who is somewhat funny

avy who just wants less pain for everyone.

Avy whos good at makeup.

Avy who likes to read.

Avy who will sacrifice the food of their plate for you, no matter how hungry they are.

How can I be both of these people at once?

Who the *** am I?

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP July 4th, 2023

TW- sui and caps

It takes a different kind of genius

To be who i am

Genius…

Genius…

Genius?

Maybe insanity


Insanity is doing the same thing over and over

Over and over

Over and

Over

And over

Expecting different results

So why do i awake everyday, expecting different results


I feel my clock ticking

Ticking away

Each tick subtracting a second left

Tick tock

Tick tock

Louder and louder

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

TICK TOCK


Eventually my clock will stop ticking

My heart will stop beating

302400 seconds left

302399

302398

302397


Tick tock avy you are out of time

Theres only so much time left

Time until you go home

Where even is home

Home is peace

Tick tock….


I dont know if i will end up in heaven or ***

I dont believe in that crap

Once im rid of this body

Of this life

Ill just float

Floating out of this horrible life

Free at last


When you wake up on saturday

I will be free

Free as the wind

The world will be brighter and calmer


And until then

Tick tock….



On the outside im doing better

Im clean

Jesus crist im *** clean

And happy

And im eating

But im running out of time


I just wanna be happy at the end


Tick tock….

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP July 4th, 2023

honestly i have no clue if i mean any of this i was just in a crisis so i posted it :> its beautiful but also sad and i mean i put a tw idfk

load more