Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(TW at beginning) Tried to write poetry mostly broke copyright laws

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 February 25th

(Trigger warning for implications of SH, implications of friction with faith and religion, and general bad thoughts.)



I don't remember the dreams I had,

A boy who dared to be so sacred.

Counting petals, my friendships fled.

A pointless share of harsh regrets.


Here you go please take my sound.

I'm stepping out for quite a while.


So I ran from the friends who'd save me,

Into the arms of a shattered fantasy.

Throughout the pain I'll try to survive 

So to the forest of secrets I hide.


wouldn't ask for god to save me,

From corruptions flowing all through me.

There are things you will not know,

Am I always so alone?


Maybe heavens to far away,

To keep me safe, my fragmenting faith.

Catastrophic is what I gave

Just to see my face perish beneath my hate.



But I never wanna see you hurt at all.

Sharpened pieces of the pile pressing to my skin.


I promised.

I promised,

To never be that person again.

Secrecy will never cure the poison of shame.

Just forget it all, running desperate to escape.


I promise.

I promise,

I always feel the pain.




(I can't even say this is inspired by the song 'forest of secrets' because half of this poem is just a copy of the lyrics, and the other half is just it with some word changes. So go check out the song it's really pretty and probably less triggering than my poetry/copyright infringement)

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 25th

@7Bear7

Sometimes poetry and music can speak to the heart.

And paint words when we have none ourselves.

They can be very healing.

Sending you my best wishes my friend 🩷🤗

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP February 25th

@Amanda84

Very true on all 3 accounts.

Thank you for the wishes. I wish you the best Amanda! 🩵

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 26th

@7Bear7

Thank you 🩵

load more
load more
User Profile: XXXMiaXXX
XXXMiaXXX February 26th

crying-from-happiness.gif

User Profile: XXXMiaXXX
XXXMiaXXX February 26th

@7Bear7

Thank you for sharing with us! 
It sounds very beautiful and sincere 🫶