Cow’s poems
A tree once stood, tall and proud,
In a field, where it's roots were bound.
It reached for the sky, with branches strong
A symbol of life, in which it belonged
But now, it lies upon the ground
Its trunk, now split, its leaves no longer found.
A victim, of man's cruel hand
A reminder of what once stood grand
It's memories, etched in the earth
A reminder of the tree's worth
The field, now empty, and bare
A reminder of what was once there
The tree, a symbol of life and growth,
A reminder of the beauty that came and go.
It's memory will live on, in the field,
A reminder of the beauty that once was real.
A long day it was, but oh so grand,
Filled with painting and a steady hand,
Hours spent with brush and paint,
Perfecting my piece, no time to faint.
The rain poured down, but I didn't care,
We took a photo, it was only fair,
To capture the moment and the art,
And show the world a creative heart.
Then off to a friend's house we went,
Whom I hadn't seen in ages, I was content,
We talked and laughed, her child so sweet,
My stress disappeared, it was a treat.
Finally, I did a new exposition.
A therapeutic space to aid my condition,
Despite my anxiety in this unfamiliar place,
I took a deep breath and set my pace.
A long day it was, but super too,
Filled with art, friendship, and something new,
I'll always treasure this day in my heart,
And look forward to the next, with a new start.
In a field of vibrant hues,
Where fragrant blooms and verdant views,
Abound in nature's splendid art,
I found a treasure in my heart.
A blossom stood tall and bold,
A fragrant beauty to behold,
A kindred soul with a heart so pure,
Whose love forever will endure.
As I gazed upon the scene,
Of petals, leaves, and gentle breeze,
I saw reflections of our kin,
Their strength and love within imbibe.
A force so sturdy, a grace so fine,
And a bond that weaves us in twine,
All wrapped within this fragrant bloom,
A symbol of our own tune.
Though we may grow in different ways,
And face the storms of different days,
Our roots entwined, our love so strong,
Forever will we bloom along.
So here's to the beauty we've become,
The flowers of a family that's one,
May we forever bloom in light,
And fill the world with love so bright.
@butterlycow 🌸🌼🌺
en el campo de amapolas,
el viento sopla y las mece,
rojo intenso, tan brillante,
un mar de flores que parece.
@butterlycow ,
Hello there , read the very first poem in your main post and couldn't stop myself from peeping more into it. These are so beautifully written. Really made me feel light hearted and smile. I love how every phrase exposes a hidden glory of nature or life . Thank you for sharing it here. Wanted to mention the lines that struck me the most. Here are they -
"I'll let go of what's out of reach,
And not let it dictate my speech."
"With his small frame, and his nimble feet,
He proves that even the small, can be a treat"
( Reminds me of newborns who brings so many huge bundles of joy to their families inspite of being so tiny )
"So though the world may be full of bad,
Let us not forget, the good we have.
For every heart of stone, there's one of gold,
A beacon of hope, that never grows old."
Oh , did I say you have an almost-illegally good way with words ??? Don't think it's needed though. These poems make it so obvious 😍.
@Emerbliss Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the first poem. It brings me joy to know that the phrases resonated with you and brought a smile to your face. Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a lot to me ❤️
@butterlycow , of course , gotta say the word obvious ^^ All of them was very enjoyable to read
@butterlycow
Thank you for sharing your beautiful poem! Your heartfelt tribute to the tree and its journey captures the essence of life, loss, and the enduring beauty of memories. It's a touching reminder of our connection to nature and the impact of change. 🌳❤️🙏