Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: imnotcreative12
imnotcreative12 February 24th, 2022

hello, my name is Nia but I prefer to be called is Dew or Zyn. I use He/They pronouns and I am a genderfluid greysexual and grey romantic. I joined to help accept who I am.

User Profile: justasmallwarrior
justasmallwarrior February 25th, 2022

To everyone experiencing 7Cups for the first time, welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions.

This is one of the best places online to find help and support, especially for mental health. It is exciting to meet you, and for you to become an even bigger part of our family!

User Profile: ladybuglee
ladybuglee February 25th, 2022


User Profile: ladybuglee
ladybuglee February 25th, 2022

Hii everyone, this is Leela. I am a final year law student. I lost my father a year ago to cancer but never really got over it. My friends and family are supportive, but their patience has worn out. And even when I try to move on, things aren't great now which keeps reminding me of him. This year is crucial for my academics and career, but I couldn't find myself.

1 reply
User Profile: WriterOnTheStorm
WriterOnTheStorm February 25th, 2022

@ladybuglee Hey there, Leela! I felt compelled to respond to you because I too lost my dad in the middle of my college degree. It is so hard and not many people will understand the difficult toll it takes on you- having to manage your grief while also trying to keep up with your coursework. Many of my professors didn't understand my struggle and often times knocked points off for being slightly late with my coursework, despite the fact I put my all into my assignments.

Somehow even despite that, I graduated as valedictorian in the midst of my struggle. But was not easy one bit though. If you need someone to talk about your struggles with someone who has been through something similar, please by all means reach out to me.

load more
User Profile: WriterOnTheStorm
WriterOnTheStorm February 25th, 2022

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I found out about 7 Cups through Reddit (of all places) and jumped on so I can be a listener for people like I wanted to be listened to in my time of need. I'm just a dude who wants to help people after I've gone through so much myself. I've thought about going into the psychology field for a while now after my bachelors degree I earned a few years ago led to nowhere. If I can help people on here get through their rough times, then I will gladly offer my time to anyone who needs an ear to lend.

1 reply
User Profile: liana2277
liana2277 February 26th, 2022

@WriterOnTheStorm Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: bubbleBuddy9062
bubbleBuddy9062 February 25th, 2022

Hi, My friend referred this place to me. I have anxiety, loneliness and depression ( sometimes severe) I’ve contemplated Suicide many times, but not currently.

I’m looking for someone to talk to and hopefully make friends.

Thank you for making this site!!

1 reply
User Profile: tranquiliteaboba
tranquiliteaboba February 26th, 2022

@bubbleBuddy9062

Welcome to 7 Cups! It's a great community. Make yourself at home!

load more
User Profile: Krish29
Krish29 February 27th, 2022

Heyy! I’m applying for medical school this October and I’m happy to speak to people to listen to their concerns, so naturally it made sense to join 7Cups as a listener, it’s a qualification I’m proud to reference

User Profile: BaileyRomme
BaileyRomme February 27th, 2022

Hello I am bailey. I don't identify completely as a male. I feel more feminine than masscult. I recently came out to a family member. They gave me the impression that they didn't completely understand why I wanted to come out as non-binary. but that is who I am, and I want to be identified like that. Recently I got irritated at work when I was called sir. I got really mad but hid it. The customer did not know. But I have embraced it as who I am. I am just looking for someone who I can Identify with.

1 reply
User Profile: SabrinLlella
SabrinLlella February 28th, 2022

Welcome and Thanks for reaching out to 7cups

I am sure you are making a progress.

Keep the effort up!








load more
User Profile: abby72599
abby72599 February 27th, 2022

@Hope Hi Everyone! I joined 7 cups to make a true different in the world and hopefully to add some extra light into the world! I am so glad you are all here and I love this community.

1 reply
User Profile: Mogsyt
Mogsyt March 1st, 2022

@abby72599 welcome abby!

load more
User Profile: Makarios1
Makarios1 March 1st, 2022

I recently joined 7 cups as a listener and I am glad I did as it gives me a good opportunity to listen to other people in my own little way.