Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: 18Sarah18
18Sarah18 May 15th, 2022

Hi, I’m Sarah! Welcome to all the new members :) and please know that we are here to listen and support you!

User Profile: PureSunshine321
PureSunshine321 May 16th, 2022

Hi all, I have just finished the listener guide and look forward to giving back and becoming a part of this awesome community. Struggle. A bit to find my way around though; wondering if it’s because I’m using my phone 🤔 anyways thanks for reading and may you have a great one! 🙂🌈

User Profile: kindnesswon
kindnesswon May 16th, 2022

So good!

User Profile: kindnesswon
kindnesswon May 16th, 2022

A big welcome, tiny!

User Profile: kindnesswon
kindnesswon May 16th, 2022

I am Kinder.now. Have history of listening: as an adult, mostly spiritual companioning. Vested in AntiRacism personally.

Blessed to live in a sense of safety in my community. Seeking to find and hold Joy close and dear! So encouraged to see the listeners here!


User Profile: Apriltulip
Apriltulip May 16th, 2022

Welcome Newbies :)

User Profile: Kai93boira
Kai93boira May 16th, 2022

@Hope

Hi I am Kai.

I joined because have PTSD/TRAUMA-related issues. In the past, I struggled with Eating disorders, anxiety, and depression, also some addiction, but all resulted from PTSD.

I still have a lot of issues that trigger me and sometimes I feel like a burden to my family and friends. I am already in therapy, but it's good to know there are more people I can connect to.


Thanks for creating this space!

1 reply
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 20th, 2022

@Kai93boira

Hi there, Kai! welcome to 7 cups! it looks like you have been through a lot, and it is great that you are working through all of that and getting the help and support on this challenging path. This is a friendly community and we are all here because we want to help and share and be present for each other when things get overwhelming. Please feel free to connect to any listener when you feel you need to talk.

I believe in your strength,

Keep going!

load more
User Profile: Beeppy
Beeppy May 17th, 2022

Hi to whoever you are reading this. I've only been here for quite a few hours, and the experience is great. Awesome people and reading through the forums is enjoyable. I'm glad to be part in this supportive community. Can't wait to find out what's more is here.

User Profile: humannumberidk
humannumberidk May 17th, 2022

@Hope It's been of great help here........

User Profile: SChoppa
SChoppa May 17th, 2022

@Hope hi new here not sure how the site works

1 reply
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 25th, 2022

@SChoppa

Hi there! Welcome! have you figured it out a little bit? There paths that may help you take simple steps towards becoming happier, calmer, more aware of what is going on with you emotions and so on. there are also listeners who are always keen to hear you out and offer support and encouragement. Reach out and I hope you find some good friends here. great to have you with us! Ask if something is confusing and I am sure you will get help.

load more