Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: alrightyaphrodite19
alrightyaphrodite19 June 4th, 2022

you matter!

User Profile: ibrightmoon
ibrightmoon June 5th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I'm moon. I'm new in 7cups and thought of passing to say Hi here. I've decided to unite this community after passing a very hard personal period. I don't know much how this works hehe I look forward to it though

User Profile: kalismile
kalismile June 5th, 2022

Hi, I’m Kali. I listened to my friends talk about their problems, and wanted to help more people, so I’m here on 7 Cups.

User Profile: Thecrackhead
Thecrackhead June 5th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: affectionatePal7177
affectionatePal7177 June 5th, 2022

I am new here. I’m having a hard time. I got my divorce and found out my own family was causing me trouble. Now I have no one to talk to. I’m literally completely alone. I don’t know what to do or where to start. I’m lost.

2 replies
User Profile: jigsaw3638
jigsaw3638 June 5th, 2022

@affectionatePal7177 hey it's okay... We are here for you

User Profile: lightBalsam5585
lightBalsam5585 June 7th, 2022

@affectionatePal7177 I know the feeling of being completely alone. I am new here so don't know if it's OK for members to chat or if everything has to be via listeners, but feel free to reach out if it's allowed.

load more
User Profile: Cassiopeia25
Cassiopeia25 June 5th, 2022

Hi, I'm Cassie,

I'm here because I've been struggling a lot lately. I've been pursuing an Autism diagnosis but the waiting times are dragging me down. I've also struggled with disordered eating in the past and can feel myself slipping into old habits again. I'm also looking for a job ( now that I'm a qualified teacher :) ) but that is so draining and mentally exhausting.

Anyway, I'm really happy to be here and everyone I've talked to so far has been so kind and understanding. Thank you :)

User Profile: Pra2thun
Pra2thun June 6th, 2022

.

User Profile: brightNoise71
brightNoise71 June 6th, 2022

good to see you guys


User Profile: arlee123
arlee123 June 6th, 2022

Hello everyone! It is nice to meet all of you. I am proud of everyone for wanting to open up and talk to someone. Never forget that there is always someone who cares! I am here for anyone who needs to talk!

User Profile: lightBalsam5585
lightBalsam5585 June 7th, 2022

Hey everyone, I just found this site so signed up. I can't even remember how I found it (hello ADHD!) but I'm glad I did. I just had an amazing chat to a listener and for some reason was able to tell him something that I have kept as a burden in my heart for 35+ years. I'm not sure exactly how I feel but it's good.


1 reply
User Profile: AmethystUnicorn
AmethystUnicorn June 9th, 2022

Welcome! ♥️ We are so happy to have you here!! I’m glad that your experience has been positive so far, and that we’ve been able to help even if just a little bit 😄

load more