Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
I am here finally for help and to help ig..
@Hope
Hi everyone. I am new. Trying to figure out how all this works. Looking forward to being part of the community.
Welcome! We’re glad to have you here 😄💗
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to be part of the team =)
Welcome 🤗 all you wonderful and amazing and valuable people!!!
Welcome!
@Hope
Hi everyone! I’m here after a long time issue with questioning myself and my preferences towards relationships. This is something that over time has become more of a issue for me and causing issues in my current relationship, now I’m here seeking help.
Hello and welcome! <3
Thank you so much for seeking help here. Proud of you for getting this far, keep going! Everyone's journey is going to be different, but just know that the Listeners here truly care, and would love to hear about your progress.
Stay strong <3
Huge respect, love and support to all who take their time out to heal and help. This world needs more kindness and your existence is a blessing. Love and light. <3
@Hope. Hi, I'm Shawna and seeking support for anxiety, ptsd, and depression. Thank you.
Hello my name ist Christian,
im 31yrs old and have an History of Depression and drug usage and got physical abused as Child.
After years of Therapy and working in myself im now at a really good place. Got a good Job, have great Friends and Hobbys that make me Happy.
Why are you here then?
My Partner i know for 8 months has a crisis now. She sufferes from cptsd and depression. It was allways there and now, i think since we're so near and trusting everything bursted Out.
Well, i hope i can speak top Poeple who fought similiar Situations with their Partner and get some Support
Thanks
@Hope Hi, I'm Michelle from ChoicePoint.