Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: HopefulFriend6707
HopefulFriend6707 June 15th, 2022

Hi! I hope to be helpful!♡

User Profile: caringQueen96
caringQueen96 June 15th, 2022

I’m here because helping others helps me!

User Profile: simonster
simonster June 15th, 2022

Hello... I am finding this forum thingy very confusing & not user friendly at all. I have a ton of issues I need to get "fixed" but my immediate concern is the very recent (2 days aga) breakup with the most wonderful woman - she was the ONE for me but over patterns of bad behaviours, I ruined the relationship & pushed away the love of my life. I am totally lost

User Profile: magneticWaterfall9754
magneticWaterfall9754 June 15th, 2022

@Hope It has been a long journey, but I’m here to help! Forgiveness set me free, as did learning to love and care for myself. Message me! We can chat! You are so valuable! You matter!!!

User Profile: WoodlandDreamer
WoodlandDreamer June 15th, 2022

Hi All 😊

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWaves3939
CalmWaves3939 June 15th, 2022

@WoodlandDreamer Hi woodland !!


load more
User Profile: dmarie444
dmarie444 June 16th, 2022

Hi. My name is Danielle. I’m new to 7 cups. My mom suddenly passed away mid January and I’m struggling to cope with it. On top of that I’ve been sick for the last year and my doctors can’t figure out what’s going on. I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking for, other than community. I would love to connect with some people and learn how to use this app.

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 16th, 2022

@dmarie444

Losing a loved one is never easy, & is something most of us have to go through sooner or later. Remember that while your mother is gone, you are still here & that makes all the difference. Get through the grief as best you can.

As for your illness, that sounds familiar. What you need to do is get a 2nd opinion. And a 3rd if necessary. Be sure to write down all your symptoms; be as specific as possible. Include the date the illness started. Does it aggravate you when you eat certain foods or when you are exposed to heat or cold? Write that down, too. Bring it to the next medical appointment; tell the doctor that you need his help in figuring out what the illness is or what is causing it.

load more
User Profile: NanaG
NanaG June 16th, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm here to seek out a new space to find community. I have major anxiety and depression issues, and hoping this will be a part of the steps I need to take to help me out of that. Nice to meet you all!

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 16th, 2022

Greetings everyone. I just joined...am probably like

most people here in that I have a few problems,
not all of which are easily solvable (or solvable,
period). Am hoping for guidance, more than for
any compassionate responses. Hopefully I can be
of some use in return.
User Profile: mialena2004
mialena2004 June 16th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am here because I recently had some health issues and became very sad over it. Still trying to cope with what has happened to me. Living in fear every day the first couple of weeks was very hard. Then I also have to deal with relationship issues as I live with an alcoholic and it doesn't help my health when he gets aggressive. At times I just don't know how to handle that situation. People tell me to just ignore him and what he says but it becomes nearly impossible for me. So, I am here to see how I can improve my physical health as well as my mental health and try to learn how to effectively handle bad situations or arguments.

1 reply
User Profile: sichengbaek
sichengbaek June 22nd, 2022

@mialena2004 You're so welcome here. Thanks for being so strong. You're definitely an inspiration.

load more
User Profile: AEqualsBCD
AEqualsBCD June 17th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone it's lovely to meet you!

I suffer from anxiety, depression and DID. All three together can be pretty unbearable at times and extremely difficult to live with, especially DID which so far has cost me several jobs, three relationships and wrecked my family life.

I cry every day. Feel like I'm crashing down and burning up.

I have a doctor but she kept putting me in hospital so when I read about 7 cups online I thought yeah this sounds like it could be good. So here I am 🙂❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Alanis09
Alanis09 June 20th, 2022

I hope you're doing so much better!

Welcome to 7 Cups and please enjoy your stay. ♡

User Profile: sichengbaek
sichengbaek June 22nd, 2022

@AEqualsBCD Thanks for being here with us now! You're so strong. Please stay safe.

load more