Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: instability
instability June 17th, 2022

Hey, I’m in recovery. I’m here with you, swimming around.

1 reply
User Profile: sichengbaek
sichengbaek June 22nd, 2022

@instability Stay safe please. You're so welcomed here. 💗

load more
User Profile: CalenderBlanket
CalenderBlanket June 17th, 2022


Hiya, I'm new to 7cups. Looking forward to talking to some new people and working on myself through the pathways :)


User Profile: Pavin123
Pavin123 June 17th, 2022

Hello, I am a new listener I would be happy to be there to listen to you. I believe everyone has their own strengths and that includes you too!

User Profile: stjarne
stjarne June 17th, 2022

hi all, i'm rebecca. i'm in my early 20's and use she/they. i came here because a breakup of a relationship spanning 3-4 years prompted me to seek out therapy for behaviors i want to break, and to improve on myself and my depression/anxiety issues in general. i haven't been to a therapist ever since i was a tween so this'll be a bit of a ride for me but i'm happy i've decided to seek out help because i'm in a very vulnerable and lonely point in my life right now. very grateful to be here and to have realized that something was wrong 😞

2 replies
User Profile: 1234clover
1234clover June 21st, 2022

@stjarne hello I really relate to what you’ve said I’m in a similar point in my life I hope you find happiness very soon! Thanks for sharing

1 reply
User Profile: stjarne
stjarne June 21st, 2022

@1234clover i hope the same for you! comforting to know I'm not the only one in the world going through this problem right now.

load more
load more
User Profile: reliableDime1382
reliableDime1382 June 18th, 2022

I would like to be a listener as I had an awesome listener here who have helped me

User Profile: VahMedoh01
VahMedoh01 June 18th, 2022

@Hope

Hello, I just joined and I’m excited to start my journey! I’m hoping to reduce my anxiety, talk to someone, and one day be listener on here.

User Profile: SendingHope55
SendingHope55 June 18th, 2022

Welcome new members <3


User Profile: amadendencim
amadendencim June 18th, 2022

hello everyone

User Profile: blueSummer1912
blueSummer1912 June 18th, 2022

Hey, I am here at 7cups to continue seeking support after leaving therapy. Looking for friends who get it. Glad I’m here 🙂

User Profile: Alikhan007
Alikhan007 June 18th, 2022

Welcome