Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Jianing
Jianing June 22nd, 2022

@Hope I am here, want to help others with the knowledge I learned and the experience I had.

User Profile: loyalTown2415
loyalTown2415 June 22nd, 2022

Hey,I'm new and I look forward to it

User Profile: ProbSoul
ProbSoul June 23rd, 2022

I’m Hannah I like helping people who need it, I actually think we all need help, We can have suicidal thoughts, We can get depressed, We can develop an eating disorders, Whatever happens we must stick together, We’re all humans we should stick by each other .

User Profile: ApolloSolariss
ApolloSolariss June 23rd, 2022

This app is so wonderful and the community is so kind

User Profile: yourfriendlysupporter
yourfriendlysupporter June 23rd, 2022

To all the members I have spoken to, thank you for sharing things with me which you were struggling to share to anyone, I feel happy knowing I was able to give the space you needed to express your concerns :) I am just at the start of my Listener journey, but I plan to continue providing warm and support to those who need it <3

User Profile: admirableForest5191
admirableForest5191 June 23rd, 2022

I'm Kevin and I am glad to be a listener. It is nice knowing that I can give back and provide support to someone in need the same way other listeners helped me!

1 reply
User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 June 30th, 2022

@admirableForest5191. Welcome, so great to have you on board!


load more
User Profile: hanna3107
hanna3107 June 24th, 2022

I have come a long way from my anxiety and panic attacks and I now know 100% that I want to be a psychiatrist and I’m so happy and excited to be able to share my knowledge with others and help them through tough times!

User Profile: VioletPetal9280
VioletPetal9280 June 24th, 2022

@Hope Hi I'm Petal! I want to be able to chat with others and hopefully make their day a little brighter

User Profile: sukritishukla
sukritishukla June 24th, 2022

@Hope Hi, I am Sukriti, here for my anxiety issues and depression, I cannot explain much beyond the fact that even writing this message took a toll on me.

User Profile: FallenJedi79
FallenJedi79 June 24th, 2022

Hello everyone, so I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety most my life and I’ve come to see just how badly I need help. I have chased off good friends and let bad friends dominate my thoughts and actions. I’ve betrayed my wife’s trust and our vows. I’m here to get help with understanding why I chose bad behaviors and how can I rebuild trust and find healthier ways to deal with depression, anxiety and insecurity. Thanks for letting me share and I hope I can also be helpful to those in need.

1 reply
User Profile: CuddlyFern
CuddlyFern June 28th, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing. It's lovely to have you here, I'm sure you're on your way to where you want to get.

load more