Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Skck
Skck July 14th, 2022

@Hope It is a new journey for me as I am a newbie here. I am hoping that I will be able to help people here.

User Profile: Moonwalker2092
Moonwalker2092 July 15th, 2022

:))

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@Moonwalker2092

((:

load more
User Profile: lovelyleo1234
lovelyleo1234 July 15th, 2022

@Hope Hi! I just wanted to share this to say welcome to all the new people here! 😊

User Profile: sweetTurtle2541
sweetTurtle2541 July 15th, 2022

hi

User Profile: sweetTurtle2541
sweetTurtle2541 July 15th, 2022

hi, how are you ?

User Profile: sweetTurtle2541
sweetTurtle2541 July 15th, 2022

hi


1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@sweetTurtle2541

Hey there. 😄

load more
User Profile: allnaturalForest3756
allnaturalForest3756 July 16th, 2022

Hello, I am starting this on the side to help people and improve awareness to be able to be their for people I love.

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@allnaturalForest3756

Welcome 😮

load more
User Profile: XXbrokkenXX
XXbrokkenXX July 16th, 2022

Hi I’m Liberty or some call me Libby. I’m new here. I have DID and suffer a lot from it.

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@XXbrokkenXX

Hey welcome to cups. 😮 I hope you like it around here.

load more
User Profile: Inman
Inman July 16th, 2022

@Hope. Up all night in a mixed manic state. Discovered this community and I’m curious if there are any other bipolar 1 rapid cycle people out there. I haven’t met a single bipolar person in my life.

User Profile: FancyVan2022
FancyVan2022 July 17th, 2022

💪🏻

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@FancyVan2022


💪

load more