Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533

Hello everyone, I'm here because I want to feel better and be better and speak better. I carry the burdens of my family and close friends and I often feel overwhelmed. I stumbled here looking for ways to help other people, but I feel like this will be a safe place for me. I have always been a "LISTENER" and maybe one day I will feel whole enough to do it again...but right now...I need more emotional support than I can dish out.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 18th, 2022

WELCOME to all the recent newcomers to 7 Cups. There's a lot here. Go at your own pace. Lots of helpful kind people here!! 😄❤️😊

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu July 18th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu July 18th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: mssands
mssands July 18th, 2022

Hi there! 🌸🌸🌸

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@mssands

Hello 😄

load more
User Profile: sendingyousmlove
sendingyousmlove July 18th, 2022

@Hope i m here because i'd love to support people struggling!

2 replies
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@sendingyousmlove

Welcome to cups

User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@sendingyousmlove it's nice having you here, welcome to 7cups :)

load more
User Profile: Salem7275
Salem7275 July 19th, 2022

I’m here to help people with the knowledge I’ve gained through therapy and experience <3 I’d appreciate support through group conversations

Hello!

User Profile: EmotionalFitness22
EmotionalFitness22 July 19th, 2022

Nope I need a little help I tried asking the robot on 7 Cups but I need to know how to refer people to therapist and had a refer them to groups on 7 Cups it says to click on something on the left-hand side but there’s nothing I can click on please let me know as soon as you can thank you so much for the help

User Profile: blueSpray7213
blueSpray7213 July 20th, 2022

To all members, welcome to 7 Cups. Thanks for reaching out. Know that speaking about your issues can really help get a load off your mind. You'll always find a listener who's ready to listen to you without judgement.