Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: alwayspositive007
alwayspositive007 July 20th, 2022

Hello Everyone !

I have been using 7cups (2nd stint) for over a month now and being a listener has helped me more than I have helped others. I'm enjoying this journey. Interacted with a few senior listeners and the support here is just superb !! Great community and excited to be part of this...

1 reply
User Profile: CarlsonC
CarlsonC July 20th, 2022

@alwayspositive007 I'm really glad you feel so gratified in supporting others! Even just listening to someone's story can have profound amounts of positive impact on their own life, so keep it up!

load more
User Profile: CarlsonC
CarlsonC July 20th, 2022

Hi there, I'm really glad that such a positive and supportive community exists here to share compassion and empathy with others. I hope listeners who visit find the passion to help others, and I commend the courage members have to come and spill their hearts out for a stranger on the internet:)

User Profile: Ascreentoleanon
Ascreentoleanon July 20th, 2022

Hello!!!

User Profile: Possibledreamer
Possibledreamer July 20th, 2022

@Hope hey there! we really apreicate the courage it takes to reach out and seek help! you've already taken the first step!

User Profile: gracefulDay9031
gracefulDay9031 July 21st, 2022

Hello

User Profile: Ascreentoleanon
Ascreentoleanon July 21st, 2022

Hi there I am a newbie listener and wanted to say 7 cups is an excellent way to receive help. Just by being heard, your whole day can change. And that’s our speciality.. we listen.

2 replies
User Profile: jigsaw3638
jigsaw3638 July 21st, 2022
  • @Ascreentoleanon
  • ♥
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@Ascreentoleanon it's great to see you here! Welcome to 7cups :)

load more
User Profile: scenicLily1191
scenicLily1191 July 21st, 2022

Welcome to all new members! 😊




User Profile: strwbrym1lk
strwbrym1lk July 21st, 2022

hello :D

User Profile: SalmonBearcrest
SalmonBearcrest July 21st, 2022

Hello :)

User Profile: philosophicalAcai7803
philosophicalAcai7803 July 21st, 2022

Hello, I am happy to have found a place I can share and I hope I can get the support I need here.

I am a mother of 2 adult children with 4 grandchildren. I am a veteran. I have had many life experiences. I love to cook and am a caretaker of my husband whom I am now separated from.

I have many health issues., depression and anxiety included. Thank you for including me here.