Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Howdy.
Hey everyone!
Hi everyone. My name is Tania. Last couple years were tough and after end of February my mental health declined very rapidly. Hopefully me being here is a first step in the right direction.
@taniaksl Welcome, Tania! Feel free to reach out to a listener anytime you want to vent about your mental health, or join a sub-community if you want to talk to others who have been through similar things. ❤️
Hii
@EllyMerelyn Welcome!
@EllyMerelyn
Hi back 😊 Happy you're here!
@Hope
welcome all
Hi! Happy to join this community
@Hope2601
Welcome Hope2601. Happy you're here. 😊
Hi! I'm here because I want to learn how to become an active listener and successful helper. There's quite an overwhelming amount of information on 7cups and I keep going down different rabbit holes. Where should I start to find my way to learn techniques and equip myself with knowledge on how to help? Thank you :)
Welcome, @PowerStranger85 👋
Try this Google doc for some useful links to new listener resources: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTMvBFOgWICNHLlfNvzeQf2vkF3PPRn_jQUxJxjASOk/
Hi, I joined earlier this month and I forgot to say hi. so, hi. 💞😊
New member just working through my path. Still a bit confused by some of this all
Thank you!