Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Jones198526
Jones198526 August 27th, 2022

I'm Brent from Boston. I'm 36 years old . I like helping people

User Profile: HereToHelpYou2022
HereToHelpYou2022 August 27th, 2022

Dear new members, welcome to 7 Cups! I aim to support members with issues they may be dealing with.

User Profile: Dragonfly4373
Dragonfly4373 August 27th, 2022

Hello! Brand new and excited to learn so much and connect with others here at 7 Cups.

User Profile: ZedAbel
ZedAbel August 28th, 2022

@kindRainbow7385

Welcome! I hope your adventure here is full of learning and support :)

load more
User Profile: Dragonfly4373
Dragonfly4373 August 27th, 2022

Learning to navigate the boards and wanted to say a huge WELCOME to everyone. :)

User Profile: Wanttofindpeaceandhappi777
Wanttofindpeaceandhappi777 August 27th, 2022

@Hope right now im so scared Im sure its just stress and anxiety but this tunnel vision is scary if anyone has had similar please tell

User Profile: NSYHJTJBTS
NSYHJTJBTS August 28th, 2022

@Hope

Thanks for sharing. I am a member joined a week ago. Nice to meet you all. Its great to be a part of 7 cups.

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 29th, 2022

@NSYHJTJBTS

Welcome to 7 cups. I hope you enjoy your journey.

load more
User Profile: livedexperiences
livedexperiences August 28th, 2022

Hi, I came to 7 Cups to get some support and then wanted to offer some support.

User Profile: Danielleee0906
Danielleee0906 August 28th, 2022

@Hope Hiiii im danielle and im a new member/ listener here and im looking for teens who can relate to me and some that i can help with navigating their teenage life!! <3

User Profile: deprivedcaffeineaddict
deprivedcaffeineaddict August 28th, 2022

@Hope
hello hello :> im a newbie, just joined today! im mostly looking for a place where i can go when things get rough when I have no where else to go, an extra support I guess. hhh mostly for stress, anxiety, depression hrghgrh. as bleh as some days can be, im glad to be here :>

User Profile: sailorjenna
sailorjenna August 28th, 2022

@deprivedcaffeineaddict Hey!! Welcome to 7cups.

User Profile: ZedAbel
ZedAbel August 28th, 2022

@deprivedcaffeineaddict

Welcome! It's great to have you here!

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 29th, 2022

@deprivedcaffeineaddict

Hello, welcome to the community.

load more
User Profile: positivePuppy4071
positivePuppy4071 August 28th, 2022

hi guys! I hope you are having one of the loveliest days! xxx