Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Moneythedog0330
Moneythedog0330 September 23rd, 2022

hi

User Profile: Recoz
Recoz September 23rd, 2022

Hello guys my name is Recoz!

User Profile: Lizsunray54
Lizsunray54 September 23rd, 2022



User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2022

everyone-is-welcome-here-all-welcome.gif

User Profile: HeyyHeatherr
HeyyHeatherr September 23rd, 2022

Hello,

I am new here. Please show me how to navigate!

Thanks!



User Profile: HappyHuman1
HappyHuman1 September 23rd, 2022

Thank you.. I hope to learn from here and help people as much as possible...

User Profile: aquaWalker43
aquaWalker43 September 23rd, 2022

Hi everyone I’m here to get some support. I’m on medical leave from work currently and looking to find a listener around the age of 40 who have kids or dealt with parenting. Thank you

User Profile: GraceMXOXO
GraceMXOXO September 23rd, 2022

Hi, I’m Grace and I’m a listener here on 7 cups. I look forward to supporting you all. You are not alone!

User Profile: Siddhanta420
Siddhanta420 September 23rd, 2022
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn” (Benjamin Franklin).
Empathetic, motived, and passionate Psychology student with experience in academic sector in various areas like content development, database management, event management and event promotions. Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills.

Aim to work with Education/Training institutions as a Teaching Coordinator or Assistant where I could learn and develop niche skills for this domain.
User Profile: Siddhanta420
Siddhanta420 September 23rd, 2022

@Hope

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn” (Benjamin Franklin).

Empathetic, motived, and passionate Psychology student with experience in academic sector in various areas like content development, database management, event management and event promotions. Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills.


Aim to work with Education/Training institutions as a Teaching Coordinator or Assistant where I could learn and develop niche skills for this domain.