Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: redKiwi9682
redKiwi9682 October 3rd, 2022

Hello My name is Andrea I’m 30 and from Pennsylvania and I’m looking for friends and someone to chat with daily.

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there redkiwi9682, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: vanillalacezz
vanillalacezz October 3rd, 2022

thankyouuuu

User Profile: lightenyourheart
lightenyourheart October 3rd, 2022

Hi I am Rajkumar. I am new to 7Cups

2 replies
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT October 3rd, 2022

@lightenyourheart

Welcome to the 7cups community RajKumar. :)

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there Rajkumar, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: wonderfulBerry2281
wonderfulBerry2281 October 3rd, 2022

@Hope I feel relaxed now and in peace. I am ready to help people now because that is what makes me feel good. I really appreciate this behaviour of mine.

User Profile: wonderfulBerry2281
wonderfulBerry2281 October 3rd, 2022

welcome to 7 cups!

I'm an active listener here and ready to tackle any issues. I am always ready to help.

User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT October 3rd, 2022

Welcome

@loyalAvocado1461

@ruby1woodley

@persistentPenguin6954

@limegreenMoon5034

@enthusiasticCat9701

@wittyCake3864

@diligentScarf2837

@honestNickel8966

@limegreenBanana1694

@redKiwi8235

@understandingCurrent4123

@neonWatermelon4636

@loyalBanana5054

@forcefulWater3701

@bestPineapple9245

@bestpetintown22

@littlemaidenwhite

@chrln021997

@littlePlum1783

@emotionalApricot4756

User Profile: Porta1985
Porta1985 October 3rd, 2022

welcome all.

User Profile: solitudepanda7
solitudepanda7 October 3rd, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups. I hope that you all find the support that you need and deserve on here ❤️

User Profile: brightSouth5239
brightSouth5239 October 3rd, 2022

New insurance led me to this. I am ADD ADHD, I changed insurance companies and this is where I am at. I have been on medication and it has run out. I am not sure if this will lead me to this, but see what is going on.

2 replies
User Profile: solitudepanda7
solitudepanda7 October 4th, 2022

@brightSouth5239 Welcome to 7 Cups. I hope that your time on here is helpful and supportive ❤️

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there brightsoth5239, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: SunriseSunset88
SunriseSunset88 October 3rd, 2022

Hi New to this platform. Feeling lost in how this works and where to go. I like the purpose of this platform, hoping to learn it better.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

Hey @SunriseSunset88, welcome to the community. Understandable how tricky it may seem to move around here. Feel free to check out this Listener Primer, It has lots of useful information and links to help support you on your journey.

You never have to be alone, we all thrive here with alot of support and encouragement from our peers, you can also consider connecting with a Listener coach or a Mentor, these are trained listeners who happily help and assist other listeners out regarding the site in general, or chat related situations and questions.

The Listener Support Room too is always open and supportive folks are readily available to meet and support each other , feel welcomed to join us anytime!

Best wishes always . ❤

( All Text in blue is clickable)

load more