Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: radiantCaramel9803
radiantCaramel9803 October 6th, 2022

Hi I’m a new listener named scarlett, I just want to help people

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

A very Warm Welcome @radiantCaramel9803


😊

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there radiantcaramael9803, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: blissfulOcean6495
blissfulOcean6495 October 6th, 2022

I’m here to help on multiple topics. I went on a long, healing, self-love journey. The road was very very hard with multiple hurdles, bumps and setbacks along the way. I’m at a point in my journey where I’m here to reach back and help others. Together we can. Sometimes we just need an ear to listen. Feel free to reach out. I’m here for anyone. 🖤

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Thank you, @blissfulOcean6495


😊

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there blissfulocean6495, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: CuriousLavender
CuriousLavender October 7th, 2022

Hello,

im new here! I am an Organizational Psychologist and deal with workplace challenges and leadership development. I have a background in psychology and coaching approaches.

I spend all my time offering my consulting and coaching services for a fee. However, I also feel it is a moral obligation for us to give back to society and I thought I would help someone out by just listening to them and 7 cups seemed like a great place to volunteer my skills and time for people who might need it more.

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Welcome and hank you @CuriousLavender 😊

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there curiouslavender, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: SafeSpace3
SafeSpace3 October 7th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I just joined today as a listener! Looking forward to being part of this supportive community

3 replies
User Profile: QueernHere22
QueernHere22 October 7th, 2022

@SafeSpace3

Welcome

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Warm Welcome @SafeSpace3


😊

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there safespace3, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 October 7th, 2022

@Hope hi i am mandy, i am here for support with chronic pain, depression, anxiety. i hope by seeing others post about the same topics will help me.

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Welcome @ambitioushope1234


😊

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there ambitioushope1234, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: radiantCaramel9803
radiantCaramel9803 October 7th, 2022

Hi, whatever the reason you joined this, I hope you find the help you need

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

❤

Welcome to the community, amazing people, glad to have you with us. I hope you find the support and company you're seeking here.

❤

one-day-at-a-time-one-day.gif

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

True ! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

load more
User Profile: ExperiencePeace222
ExperiencePeace222 October 7th, 2022

Welcome!! It's so nice to have a group of like minded people to connect with.

User Profile: ExperiencePeace222
ExperiencePeace222 October 7th, 2022

Hello. So excited to be here.

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Good to have you with us 😊@ExperiencePeace222

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there experiencepeace222, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: QueernHere22
QueernHere22 October 7th, 2022

@Hope welcome