Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Nice
@Hope
Hello all!
welcome all the members!
@Hope
looking forward to this journey with other listeners!
Welcome
Hello! I am a new listener and I look forward to exploring the community
@Jadesilence Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!
Hi there Jadesilence! Welcome to 7cups, I'm so glad you're here <3
@Jadesilence Welcome to the community! We're so glad to have you here. We're here for you if you have any questions!
♥️
Hello! Welcome to the family. We’re excited to have you :)
Hello all, appreciate this platform.. love to listen to people since birth. Early childhood days have spent many hours on yahoo answers lol 😆
@Listener89104 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!
Hello listener 89104, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
Hello all.. appreciate the platform. Hope to listen to many people. 🙏
@Listener89104 I am so glad your enjoying the 7cups platform.
I hope you stay at 7cups for a long while.