Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Listener89104
Listener89104 October 16th, 2022

Unable to complete the 6th part to my progress path on the app. Can anyone help on this ? Stuck on 6th step. Which leads to this forum. An exercise to welcoming new members and listeners. I've posted here, but step isn't getting completed ?

User Profile: Edify
Edify October 16th, 2022

Hey everyone! My name is James, and I'm excited to have joined this community!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@Edify Hi James! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there, James! I'm so glad you've joined 7cups <3

load more
User Profile: SummerLifeWelcome
SummerLifeWelcome October 16th, 2022

I would love for members to come to a listener for support, we need to support each other and let each other grow as a person 🌸

User Profile: toughLand7223
toughLand7223 October 16th, 2022

@Hope


Not sure anything will help or fix things anymore

1 reply
User Profile: Listener89104
Listener89104 October 17th, 2022

@toughLand7223 Hello toughland, surely many problems can not be solved just by talking/listening but we do provide support as well as we can. maybe there's a better way forward for us both if we put our minds together. who knows yea ?

load more
User Profile: sereneSoul6762
sereneSoul6762 October 17th, 2022

I am here to listen people's stories an to provide them comfort.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@sereneSoul6762 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there serenesoul6762, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you've joined us <3

load more
User Profile: sereneSoul6762
sereneSoul6762 October 17th, 2022

I want to provide confort to other people and support them

User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg October 17th, 2022

💜💜

User Profile: TacosandBurritos
TacosandBurritos October 17th, 2022

@Hope New here hoping to make a impact.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@TacosandBurritos Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here! I'm sure you'll make a lasting impact by providing support to those who need it, Thank you!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi there TacosandBurritos, Welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad to have you here with us <3 (PS- I love your username)

load more
User Profile: mysticalRainfall7814
mysticalRainfall7814 October 17th, 2022

Hi! I'm brand new to 7 cups, and I am super excited to be able to help support people through their journey :)

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@mysticalRainfall7814 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there mysticalrainfall7814, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you've joined our community <3

load more
User Profile: sa2000
sa2000 October 18th, 2022

Welcoming all the members here with love and compassion ♥️