Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: tadokoro
tadokoro November 2nd, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups!

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle November 2nd, 2022

@Hope

Welcome to you all ❤️

User Profile: livedexperiences
livedexperiences November 2nd, 2022

@Hope I am here because I'm a therapist in my everyday life. I come here to listen and I come here to be listened to.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 2nd, 2022

@livedexperiences Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 20th, 2022

@livedexperiences Welcome to the cummunity! Listening can be an amazing way to enhance our skills and gain a different overview of the therapeutic procedure. Therapy after all is a field that develops and changes constantly. It's also a great opportunity to receive support as well which is very necessary in this profession. We are very glad to see you here!

load more
User Profile: amazingFriend8070
amazingFriend8070 November 2nd, 2022

@Hope Welcome!

User Profile: pfuefar
pfuefar November 2nd, 2022

@Hope

I am having issues how to navigate 7 cups. Is there a helpline for that?

Any way-I suffer from (sometimes extreme) anxiety/sometimes debilitating. I have a very hard time making important decisions. I cannot, at times, get out of my head and just trust that things will work out.

User Profile: lyricalSugar2085
lyricalSugar2085 November 2nd, 2022

Just hoping to help some people through life

User Profile: soulserendipity
soulserendipity November 3rd, 2022

It feels awesome already to feel being part of a larger good! Thank you 7 cups!

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 3rd, 2022

@soulserendipity Thanks for your post.

We are so glad to have you here at 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 20th, 2022

@soulserendipity This is very inspiring! Thank you for spreading positivity and we wish you a wonderful journey!

load more
User Profile: soulserendipity
soulserendipity November 3rd, 2022

Being grateful for this opportunity!

User Profile: straightforwardChestnut8832
straightforwardChestnut8832 November 3rd, 2022

Hello, I've just found 7Cups today. I'm currently working on my mental health after a decade. Things got bad earlier this year and I found a therapist, the third time. So far it's been really helpful. I'm here for extracurricular support I guess as I don't have much time each week with my therapist. I tend to overthink. I struggle to share my problems with friends as I don't want to burden them (I always feel like the one with the problems), and my family are not an option for emotional support.

Not sure how to go about this but here I am. I have so many questions!

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 3rd, 2022

@straightforwardChestnut8832 I'm so glad you're having a great experience with your therapist! We're here to support you further anytime you want. Welcome to our community and please don't hesitate to pose any questions. Thank you for being here and wishing you a wonderful journey!

load more
User Profile: strawberrymoch1
strawberrymoch1 November 3rd, 2022

Hello! Im here to help with anything you need a listener for! :)

2 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 3rd, 2022

@strawberrymoch1 Welcome to the community! Being a listener will benefit you as much as it does your members. It's a very nice experience. Thank you for introducing yourself and enjoy this journey!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 6th, 2022

@strawberrymoch1 Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you join us.

load more