Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: xSupportiveButterflyx
xSupportiveButterflyx November 7th, 2022

Hello, I am a new listener! I'm Shantel and I am looking forward to making an impact on many individuals.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@xSupportiveButterflyx Hi Shantel! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here. Thank you for all you do!

load more
User Profile: EmbracePeace009
EmbracePeace009 November 7th, 2022

I m looking forward to helping people find peace and comfort. Everyone wants to be just heard, Without being judged..

I am wholeheartedly thankful to such a lovely community who embrace each other with grace and gratitude 😊

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@EmbracePeace009 Hi! This is Well-said! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

1 reply
User Profile: EmbracePeace009
EmbracePeace009 November 16th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 thanku so much for your kind words. There is so much to learn on this platform. So many ways to help people. LOOKINg forward to such a lovely supportive community.

load more
load more
User Profile: NearIkiru1
NearIkiru1 November 7th, 2022



User Profile: Kahlilzzz
Kahlilzzz November 8th, 2022

Hello

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@Kahlilzzz Hello!

User Profile: EmbracePeace009
EmbracePeace009 November 16th, 2022

@Kahlilzzz hello


load more
User Profile: courageousPomegranate766
courageousPomegranate766 November 8th, 2022

Hi. I am new to 7Cups and I am here to find support for depression. And hopefully gain some new friends that are supportive. Maybe soon I'll be able to afford to speak with a therapist but in the meantime still Interact with others who are kind.

1 reply
User Profile: EmbracePeace009
EmbracePeace009 November 16th, 2022

@courageousPomegranate766 hey hi dear..

Welcome to 7 cups. Its a perfect place to share your feelings and find a support group..My best wishes dear.

load more
User Profile: Capserthefriendlyghost
Capserthefriendlyghost November 8th, 2022

Hey, my name is Casper. I’m nonbinary and have had many struggles in my life that I have overcome. I am hear to lend an ear to anyone in need

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@Capserthefriendlyghost Hi Casper! We're so glad to have you here at 7cups. Thank you for all you do!

load more
User Profile: Capserthefriendlyghost
Capserthefriendlyghost November 8th, 2022

Welcome! Glad to have you

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 November 9th, 2022

welcome all new members!

User Profile: alykaashi
alykaashi November 9th, 2022

Welcome new members! I hope you find something that’ll uplift you!

User Profile: eternalDream867
eternalDream867 November 9th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups.