Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: richYellow4060
richYellow4060 November 16th, 2022

@Hope Hello

1 reply
User Profile: shiningPanda7529
shiningPanda7529 November 16th, 2022

@richYellow4060

Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Shimmer4267
Shimmer4267 November 16th, 2022

Hi, newly signed up to the community. Hopefully I can start to feel better soon as I am going through a fair bit personally: someone close to me is going through the later stages of dementia; I'm making more errors than I would like to at work and I'm potentially dealing with a coworker who likes me.

2 replies
User Profile: MrKindness
MrKindness November 17th, 2022

@Shimmer4267

Welcome in, Shimmer (excellent name)! We are glad that you are here!

User Profile: Light2952
Light2952 November 21st, 2022

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

load more
User Profile: HappyDreamer16
HappyDreamer16 November 16th, 2022

@Hope Hello! I'm a nursing student. How are you doing?


1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 17th, 2022

@HappyDreamer16 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: shiningPanda7529
shiningPanda7529 November 16th, 2022

Hello!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 17th, 2022

@shiningPanda7529 Hello! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@shiningPanda7529 Welcome to the community! We're here for you. Have a wonderful 7cups experience!

load more
User Profile: Icecreamjunkie
Icecreamjunkie November 16th, 2022

@Hope

My names Victoria and I am a nursing student! Here to help with anxiety.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 17th, 2022

@Icecreamjunkie Hi Victoria! Welcome to 7cups! Glad to have you here.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@Icecreamjunkie We are happy to have you here. Anxiety is indeed pretty challenging and it troubles a very big amount of people so it's nice that you want to contribute to battle this phenomenon. Welcome to our community! We are here for you!

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2022

Welcome to the community! ❤ Sending good wishes! baby-yoda-welcome.gif

User Profile: cayleyjordyn
cayleyjordyn November 17th, 2022

Welcome!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 18th, 2022

@cayleyjordyn Welcome!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@cayleyjordyn Welcome as well dear. We're glad to have you in the community and we're here for you!

load more
User Profile: BestOneIsYetToCome
BestOneIsYetToCome November 17th, 2022

Hello everyone. I'm a new listener trying to make some good of my life.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 17th, 2022

@BestOneIsYetToCome Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so grateful to you. Thanks for joining this community to help people. Have a wonderful day!

User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 November 22nd, 2022

@BestOneIsYetToCome Hello! I am also new! The community here is so lovely and helpful! Just thought I would say hi :)

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@BestOneIsYetToCome Welcome to our community! You are very much appreciated. We are happy that you are here and your contribution is priceless! Wishing you a great, meaningful listening journey.

load more
User Profile: TheBlackBoxConvo
TheBlackBoxConvo November 18th, 2022

Welcome

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 18th, 2022

@TheBlackBoxConvo Welcome!

load more
User Profile: JoeyWright
JoeyWright November 19th, 2022

I'm here because I would love to help others in need! I'm not seeking support for any topic, just want to learn and grow.

I'm not sure, but I'll let you know, thanks!

3 replies
User Profile: vict0rxx
vict0rxx November 20th, 2022

@JoeyWright welcome to 7cups! we’re so glad to have you here : )

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 20th, 2022

@JoeyWright Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so happy to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@JoeyWright Welcome to our community! You're in the right place! Listening will help you grow and learn many things about yourself and the world. Wishing you a great journey, we're here for you!

load more